The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Trap (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkfirevillain

Darkfirevillain

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Registration Date : 2010-06-25

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:25 pm

OOC: If you'd like, you can join in this particular exchange, though it's basically just a hunt for souls. Also, I'm going to be focusing on gaining spiritual power.

IC:
Katashi walked slowly, his head down. He was SO HUNGRY! He couldn't remember the last time he felt satisfied was. Definitely not since his death... But was he dead then? He felt much stronger then when he'd been "alive," and could one be this hungry if they were dead?

As he walked he saw what he wanted. A woman with a confused look on her face and a chain dangling from her chest. Women were easy to draw he found, even when they were dead like him. He began to make crying sounds and covered his mask with his arm. In the darkness, he'd look like an ordinary kid.

The sound of crying drew the eyes of the woman. She turned towards him in alarm, shouting "Who's there!?" Here eyes were wild with fear as she searched for where the crying was coming from. Apparently she'd been through some things. She probably had a pretty shocking death.

Soon, she would have a fuller life as a part of him. He fell to his knees when she looked at him, bowing to the ground and weeping, calling out, "Mommy! Where are you mommy!?" He watched from the corner of his eye as the woman's expression turned from fear to pity, and then from pity to longing. So she'd had a child?

She began to walk towards him and he stayed still except for his weeping. He needed her close if he was going to take her. He waited and waited and then felt a hand on his shoulder. If he'd had a traditional mouth, he'd smile. He looked up with his mask and saw the sudden realization and terror on her face. So she knew that he was dangerous. She'd probably just barely managed to escape a hollow. She wouldn't escape him! He leaped on her and clawed her to the ground. Once she was thoroughly trapped, he began to feed. This would go a good way towards satisfying the hunger. He knew it wouldn't fully satisfy it but it would help, he knew.
Back to top Go down

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Stuart wasn't far from the scene through neither knew nor acted toward the unfolding events. Through the passed week he'd found himself out in the night with his bow drawn just like to night many times and enjoyed doing it like something he was made to do.

He had fought only a handful of particularity weak hollows but had yet to find a fight nor combatant that would fully allow him to test his ability's. Leaping from a rooftop onto the top of a bakery Stuart drew near to the scene still blissfully unaware for the situation
Back to top Go down
Darkfirevillain

Darkfirevillain

Male

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:21 pm

OOC: YAY! I get to eat a Shinigami! I hear they're the tastiest of all!

IC: Katashi finished his meal and sighed. The girl hadn't been very satisfying. She was just an ordinary soul and he was still starving. He resumed his normal look for tricking potential targets and began his weeping. Hopefully another soul would hear it and investigate. Maybe he'd even get something worth eating...

He wandered along, weeping and calling out "Mommy! Where are you mommy!?", looking very much like a frightened child. Yes... He knew that role. He knew it very well. images flashed through his mind. Then men hurting him and him trapped in the hole they threw him in when they weren't... hurting him... He let the fear from that memory seep into his weeping. No... This wasn't a difficult role for him to play at all...
Back to top Go down

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:30 pm

((OCC: He's not a Shingami.))

Stuart leaped from the building as he heard cry of a child , breaking from his path he moved himself over to the edge of the building and below saw the child , then saw the chain, the child was a spirit.

Stuart gracefully fell from the rooftop to stand only a few metre from the spirit. But when Stuart gazed into the face of the child as saw it's pearl white mask.Immediately Stuart raised his bow ready for anything.

"What are you" Stuart question as he pulled back the string of reiatsu and by gathering the reiatsu around him to form an arrow of white reiatsu. He waited from a response before deciding whether or not to launch that attack.
Back to top Go down
Darkfirevillain

Darkfirevillain

Male

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Even as the man was landing, shadow was covering Katashi's concealed claws. He could almost feel the power of this one's soul, and apparently he could see him in spite of the fact that he was alive. That was fine though. He'd make a fine meal indeed. No sooner did the man begin to lift his bow then Katashi twisted and attacked with blinding speed, slashing at the bow it's self.
Back to top Go down

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Stuart let go of the string and smiled. He took a firm grip of his bow and as the attack came Stuart took a low stance and with a feat of skill Stuart spun his bow around making us of the blade at either end of it.

Keeping low and stepping forward Stuart brought his spinning bow up to take the hollows attack head on and most likely cut the the claws to ribbon in the process. Ri was still somewhat put off by the hollow appearance but cutting down a child was not beyond him.
Back to top Go down
Darkfirevillain

Darkfirevillain

Male

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Everything happened very fast. His claws clashed into the weapon with a resounding crash! The shadow on his claws seemed to splash along the weapon and Katashi broke the contact and leaped back to see what was happening. He supposed that giving this human distance was a mistake, but he wasn't sure he wanted to close with him either. He was much more formidable then anything he'd faced so far.

"I'm so hungry..." Katashi said. "Are you really so against me eating... I'm just a kid!" He stared at the strange human with the strange black wholes that served as his eyes even as he prepared for another run at the man. This time he wouldn't give him a point blank shot and hopefully the weapon would be damaged enough to make it less effective. He watched the corrosive shadow energy eating slowly away at the weapon where his claws had met with it.
Back to top Go down

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Stuart pulled the string of Reiatsu once again and with dead aim launched twelve deadly arrow at the hollows limbs and chest. He followed his arrows closely through their path with his bow held in his hands.

As the arrows soared at their target Stuart held out the top end of his bow out and spun hopefully catching the hollow in his spin. Not waiting to determine the effectiveness of the attack Stuart leaped away putting distance between the two.

Stuart noticed the shadow lingering on his bow and saw regardless how he moved it the shadow remained in the same position. He decided to ignore it for now and focus on the fight.
Back to top Go down
Darkfirevillain

Darkfirevillain

Male

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Katashi had been prepared for an arrow, but 12!? The man had moved with incredible swiftness and it took every ounce of Katashi's speed to avoid being killed right then and there.

Even as he saw him drawing the bow, he turned to his left and began to run in a circle around the Creature. The first few arrows passed harmlessly by, but others grazed or cut him all across his arms legs and back. Then the man closed the distance, following closely on the heels of his arrows and Katashi's claws slashed forward with the shadow coating to meat the spinning blade! A ripping sound accompanied the normal clash of steel on steel and as the man leaped away Katashi noticed that his second splash of darkness energy had come at the price of a deep gash in his right hand. Blood dripped from several places and he growled deep down. This guy was tough, and probably not worth the effort, but could he get away from him when he had that crazy bow to shoot at him with as he ran? He crouched low, making as small a target as he could and began to circle the man, watching him for any hint of what he'd do next.
Back to top Go down

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:45 am

Stuart now saw more of the darkness upon his bow and grew worried but as of yet he'd yet seen any effect from it so till it did anything he ignored it and focus of the battle at hand

Stuart decided to test his swordsmanship and so tossed his bow into his left hand. With a few motions of his wrist Stuart put the bow in a deadly spin around his fingers. He quickly moved toward the hollow and upon coming in range he leaped brought the spinning bow to his right then suddenly took a hold of the bow and slashed left across the hollows chest
Back to top Go down
Darkfirevillain

Darkfirevillain

Male

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:38 am

OOC: Just to let you know, while this stuff isn't instantaneous, it is fast acting. With as much as you've got on your bow, you'd be noticing some serious deterioration by now. At the very least, you've got deep grooves where my claws touched.

IC: Katashi would grin if he could, but instead he chuckled as the strange man closed the distance instead of attacking him from afar. As soon as the slash came towards him, Katashi knew what to do. He ducked low to the ground, allowing the blade to pass over his head and then launched up with his shadow covered claws slashing upwards in an uppercut! He knew that he would most likely hit that right arm unless he somehow managed to bring his blade back around in time, and he knew that by this point it was probably about ready to break apart in the places where he'd scratched it before.
Back to top Go down

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:48 am

Stuart did hesitate when he saw the hollow break through his guard, he allow his attack to continue and used it's momentum to move the right end of the bow into the path of the claw and with a hard recoil Stuart blocked the shot.

He let the force of it carry him back to make a good distance between the two. Looking at his bow Stuart well a vast amount of damage on it far more then had been inflicted. Rather then understanding he just jumped to the simple remedy.

Stuart toss his bow in the air and it vanish back into the either but then raising his right hand out he summoned it back in perfect condition. Take a firm hold of the bow Stuart snapped off his knee in the centre ,destroying the bow but creating two swords.

With a flash spin off both sword he took a hold of each and prepared for the fight to continue. He let the reiatsu string remain attach but fixed at the end of each sword.

Last edited by Stuart O’Murichu on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkfirevillain

Darkfirevillain

Male

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:09 am

Katashi had been waiting for just what happened. He knew that eventually the weapon would break and that he wouldn't have much time when it happened. It was only his luck that he hadn't wanted to quit with just the one slash when it was blocked. He didn't want to lose the advantage of close combat with the bowman.

When the man skidded backwards, Katashi charged forward. The man looked at his weapon with dismay and threw it into the air, making it vanish. Katashi was already on him by this point, and the shadow once again covered his claws. He swung each claw separately, hoping to slash him before he managed to get his weapons.

OOC: Since you didn't say otherwise, I assumed you were standing still for the whole recreate the weapon thing and since I know Katashi isn't the type to back down and let you recover when he thinks he has the upper hand, I figure you would have had all of 1 or 2 seconds at most before he was on you and clawing.
Back to top Go down

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:13 am

Stuart didn't relized his body was moving till his sword clashed with the hollows claws, he was acting on complete instinct now, hell he did know he could snap his bow it two until a few moment ago.

He held back the hollows claws then with a show of force knocked the hollow right claw out of the way and brought his left sword down in a swipe at the hollows gut. He was the shadow had once again returned to both blade but it wasn't worrying Stuart he could summon his bow as much as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Darkfirevillain

Darkfirevillain

Male

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Katashi cursed! How did he replace the blade so fast!? No concentration required at all!? This was going to require some more aggressive tactics. He couldn't give him the chance to replace the weapon again. With a scream of hollow rage, he leaped at the strange human, shadowy claws slashing repeatedly, probing for weaknesses in his defenses.

Last edited by Darkfirevillain on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:34 pm

(OOC: The summon sequence only takes a few seconds to preform so I figured your attack landed between breaking the bow and spinning of the blades.))

Edit your post so we don't leave useless OCC posts everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Darkfirevillain

Darkfirevillain

Male

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:45 am

OOC: Since you're apparently not responding any longer...

IC: Katashi could see that this fight was going no where fast! He growled and gave one final slash with all of his strength before leaping backwards and fleeing with all his heart. Since the weapon wasn't in it's bow form, he figured he could get away before his opponent got off a shot. With a leap and a scream, he opened a gate back to Hueco Mundo to regroup and let his injuries heal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Trap (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap (open)   The Trap (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trap (open)
Page 1 of 1