The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yoshiro Noboru (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raser

Raser

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Job/Interests : games
Quote : "Darkness Made Flesh"
Registration Date : 2010-01-19

Yoshiro Noboru  (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Yoshiro Noboru (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami)   Yoshiro Noboru  (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Name: Yoshiro Noboru
Height: 5 feet 11 inches
Weight: 174 lbs.

Personality: Yoshiro is a laid back kind of guy. He is easy to get along with most of the time because he is very stubborn. He is also a very perceptive kind of man. He loves to fight for fun, but if you threaten his friends or people he cares about he won't hold back.

Appearance: Short blond hair and dark blue eyes. He wears an assassin's garb that is black with the belt dark red. He also wears a brown cloak with the japanese symbol for peace around the neck on a rope.

Sealed Zanpakutō :

Yoshiro Noboru  (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami) HW1016Close

History/Background: As a human, Yoshiro spent his days like a normal teenager, messing around and getting into trouble with his friends. When he turned 18 though things took turn for the worst. Yoshiro and his family were taking their annual vacation. Well this year they decided it would be at Mt. Fugi. They where driving there when all of a sudden an on coming truck collided with there vehicle.

Yoshiro, in his last moments of his life, sat there and watched as there was nothing he could do to save him or his family. When he reawoke after the wreck he noticed a chain attached to his chest. He tugged at it a little bit to see where there other end was connected and realized that he was dead. He looked around for the rest of his family, but he couldn't find them.

He searched the area for 3 days, but found no sign of them. He decided to head home to Kakura town and see if they were there. When he arrived in front of his house he heard a loud noise to his right. He looked but saw nothing out of the ordinary so he paid no mind to it and kept walking. About five minutes later he heard the loud noise again, as if it were screaming straight at him.

He turned to in the area that the noise had come from and saw a creature unlike anything he had seen before. It had two well built arms, each with three jagged red spikes protruding from them. The legs were like that of a horse, but instead of hooves it had white paws. Its head was extremely awkward to Yoshiro. The head was like a skull plate on the animal. Yoshiro thought to himself, "Well this is the first time I have encountered a creature like this."

The creature looked in his direction and pointed its body right toward him and Yoshiro notice something that he wouldn't forget about the creature. It had a hole straight through it. He looked at it with an inquisitive look as it roared at the top of what Yoshiro assumed were lungs. It moved slowly toward Yoshiro as if it were hesitant for some reason. Yoshiro took a step forward thinking it was scared to come close to him, but just as he did so it charged at him.

He rolled to the left barely dodging its first assault. He looked for it, but it was no longer there like it had vanished. Then out of nowhere a void appeared and it walked through. Yoshiro knew it was absolutely like no other animal he had ever seen before. It began to charge again quickly gaining speed as it made its way to Yoshiro's position. In the very last second, out of nowhere, a person in a black robe with a katana cut the beast in half and it disintegrated.

Yoshiro stepped toward the man, now being able to tell since he was no longer moving, and asked what the creature was. The man looked at him and smiled, "Time for you to go to the Soul Society." Yoshiro looked at the man as he tilted his head, "What is the Soul Society?" The man smiled and lifted his sword, the hilt pointing toward Yoshiro's forehead. "You will like it I gaurantee." He hit Yoshiro in the head with the butt of his sword, thus sending Yoshiro to the Soul Society.

When Yoshiro got there he asked around about the man that had sent him here to this new and unfamiliar place they called, The Soul Society. Most of them shrugged at him and kept moving along the market place he had been sent to. A man with an eye patch over his eye grabbed Yoshiro by the shoulder and dragged him into a building. He sat Yoshiro down and got him a glass of tea. "So I hear your asking around about a man in a black robe, with a katana." Yoshiro grinned, "Yeah I am, but may I ask who you are?" The main smiled, "My name is of no importance, but the man you have been asking about is a Shinigami, also known to some as a Soul Reaper."

Yoshiro looked at him intently saying in a serious voice, "Is it possible to become a Shinigami?" The main smiled at him messing with his eye patch a little, "Yeah it is possible, but you have to pass the entrance exam and from the looks of your spirit pressure you won't pass if your life depended on it. Yoshiro nodded and thanked him. "I have to pass that test and become a shinigami. It is the only way I can avenge my family." he thought to himself as he walked down the street.

Yoshiro spent the next year training non-stop to pass the test. He had found a man in town that helped him with a style of techniques called, Kido. He spent day after day practicing and practicing for the test. No matter what he did he was practicing some how. His job in town was pulling carts full of rocks that were being used to build more houses. A year later he finally passed the test to be a shinigami, though it wasn't easy.

Each character gets 20 skill points to start of with assign them to either:

Spirit power:4

Speed:6

Inteligence:5

Kidou Mastery: 1

Fighting skill:4

Rp sample: It was a bright August day in the Rukon District, wind blowing slightly as Yoshiro picked up the handles of a five by six by three foot cart. The cart, with the stones in tow, weighed approximately five hundred and sixty pounds. Yoshiro picked up the cart and began to dragged it to its intended destination when he heard a scream from down the road.

Yoshiro, out of instinct, dropped the cart to the ground and took off looking for the person who had let out the scream. It didn't take him long before he found a group of thugs picking on a defenseless young women. He picked up a stick off the ground and tapped one of the men on the shoulder. "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave this women alone." he said with a smile. The thug grinned and pushed him a little, trying to scare him off, "And what are you gonna do about it?" Yoshiro took the stick in his right hand and bashed the thug over the head with it.

The other thugs saw the fight begin and charged Yoshiro. Yoshiro smiled and taunted then as usual, "Bring it on!" All three thugs charged at once so that they could try to easily put Yoshiro on the defensive. Yoshiro dodged the attack and kicked one of the thugs in the stomach knocking him unconcious. A second thug charged again, only this time the third thug had grappled his arms to keep him still. the second thug charged at Yoshiro as fast as he could but before he could do anything Yoshiro jumped up letting the thugs collide knocking each other out.

Yoshiro wiped the dirt off of his pants and grinned at the women, "Look nothing to it. Now are you alright?" he asked raising his hand in her direction. She took his hand and smiled, "Thank you so much for you help today and yes I am." Yoshiro waved goodbye to the young women and went back to work pulling his cart full of stones back across town.

Last edited by Raser on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiro Noboru (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami)   Yoshiro Noboru  (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 am

You missed your Sealed Zanpakutō description. You may write one then reply to this via post or PM. You may also edit it so that it includes a picture. If you go the picture route, a written description is not required...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Raser

Raser

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Job/Interests : games
Quote : "Darkness Made Flesh"
Registration Date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiro Noboru (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami)   Yoshiro Noboru  (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:34 pm

I have fixed the necessary mistakes. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiro Noboru (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami)   Yoshiro Noboru  (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:17 pm

No Problem, make sure you read any announcements/rules you come across so that you don't do something against the rules. Also go ahead and introduce yourself here...

>CLICK ME!!<

APPROVED!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiro Noboru (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami)   Yoshiro Noboru  (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoshiro Noboru (Soul Reaper) aka (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1