The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) Empty
PostSubject: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:25 am

Kaoseu had just received notice that Kaiyo was coming to Karakura Town. He was excited to have someone to talk to, as attending high school and then going back to the small rented apartment all day began to become monotonous. He was headed to where the Senkaimon Gate was to open in a small park, and was waiting there, lying against the trunk of the tree, a few hours early so that he could take a nap before his Captain's arrival.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:32 am

The gate faded into view at the edge of the park, the bright doors shimmering open as Kaiyo stormed out. Glancing back through the door as she threw something back through it, 'I said i wasn't going to TEST the new Soul candy, and i heard you say the last guy was killed!' she growled, grabbing hold of the doors as she slammed them shut. Kaiyo was in a good mood. The Captain had been ambushed by the 12th squad on her way to the real world, she'd already received her gigai as was ready to go, when they're try to use her as a damn test subject again. Kaiyo wasn't entirely sure why they always asked her, but they did, and it was starting to really annoy her.

Regardless, the short blonde girl blew a strand of hair out her face, landing silently on the grass. Kao was meant to be meeting her but she could see him. Kaiyo was already in her school uniform, changing so many times was just a hassle. The girl glanced around the park for a moment, her face finally lighting up with a smile as she saw Kao resting against a tree. The girl made her way over to him, waving happily as she spoke, 'Since when do you have enough time to nap?' she smirked lightly. Taking advantage for a small moment that she was his senior officer.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male
Number of Posts : 22
Registration Date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:42 am

Karasu was gazing at the clouds boredly. He wasnt hungry today for some very odd reason wich surprised him because he was always hungry. He was on top off a roof because thats the best veiw to watch the clouds. He then got bored ding that so he was looking over the top off the building waiting to see if he could find some Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:51 am

As he was just about to drift off, he heard the familiar voice of his captain and opened his eyes as she was slamming the gate closed. He waved back as she walked towards him and he stood, bowing his head in acknowledgment of his captain, a grin parting his lips as he replied, "Me? Napping? It's unheard of. Haha, I was waiting, hasn't been much activity since I got here, one or two Hollows in total, if that. So how've things been back in Soul Society?" he asked as they began walking. Kaoseu was dressed in his school uniform as well, but his was wrinkled and untucked, not liking the feeling of restraint that it added. For a brief moment, he thought he felt the Reiatsu of a familiar Hollow, but dismissed it, looking forward to taking a bit of a break from his routine.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:06 am

Kaiyo laughed lightly at Kao's response, she didn't actually care if he was napping, in fact he'd looked pretty comfy. Kaiyo began walking along with Kao, utterly oblivious to the nearby presence of a hollow for the time being. 'Eurgh don't even go there, i swear, one day i'm just going to accidentally destroy all of the 12th squad's research lab..you didn't get given one of their 'new mod souls' did you?' she asked with a quick shock, the research guys never just asked one person. Kaiyo shrugged it off, 'Other than that, i've not been doing much, our squads getting evaluated soon though, so squad training day's coming up' she cheered with a fake enthusiasm. Kaiyo hated being marked on how she trained her squad, as far she was concerned, if they were all still alive and doing their jobs, she was doing hers.

'But anyway how's it been?' she paused, wrinkling her face for a moment as she glanced around, Kaiyo could sense the faint presence of a hollow. Yet with no screaming of crashing of buildings, she figured there was no immediate threat. The girl glanced back to Kao, 'In school again?' she smirked. Most shinigami hated returning to school.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:14 am

Karasu over heard two people talking about the SS and with that he new that they where Shinigami. Karasu then made a big wall around them made of ice.he put a top on it so that couldnt see nothing but Ice all around them. The ground under them had ice too so if the tried to walk they would slip. Karasu then wrote a message on the ice saying Return now hahaha and also if you do come back bring me some cookie's and finnaly Kao I knew you where gonna be back. Karasu then broke out in laughter from it.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:29 am

Kaoseu paled at the mention of a test mod soul pill and pulled his out of his pocket, eying it warily before slipping it back in. "Well, we should have no problem with the evaluation. And the 12th Squad's pill hasn't made explode, leak, stink, vomit, or bleed from any pores yet, so I think I should be okay for the time being." he joked, only for his laughter to cease as the sky suddenly was blocked out and the temperature dropped considerably. He looked around as he realized he and Kaiyo had been trapped in a large, familiar room made of ice, with no escape.

He started as writing appeared on the wall, and couldn't help but burst into laughter at the Hollow's attempt at some humor. Kaoseu reluctantly pulled out his mod soul pill and popped it into his mouth with a sigh as his soul separated from the faux body. He drew a blade and rammed it into the ground, sending a large crack through the ice and to a wall. He walked to the wall and channeled his Reiatsu to his right foot as he kicked the crack with as much force as possible, making a human sized hole in the wall as he grabbed his gigai and walked through, looking back at Kaiyo.

"I'll take care of it. Feel free to join in, if you want, Kaiyo-taicho." he said as he dumped his gigai and looked around for the familiar humanoid Hollow with the ability to manipulate ice.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 am

Kaiyo giggled at Kao, as much as they were both joking, the 12th squad was quite likely to give something like that to people to test. Kaiyo stood perfectly still as the large ice barrier shot up around them. The short girl took a slight step back as kao knocked a hole in the tube thing for them to get out. The hollow was a weakling, Kaiyo didn't think she'd need to both. The girl wandered over to the message through, reading it carefully for a second, as kao picked up his Gigai and stepped out. Kaiyo smirked lightly to herself, moving one of her many human world bracelets to scratch, 'No, the cookies are mine' back under the original message. Laughing at her own Genius the girl followed Kao out of their ice chamber.

Kaiyo looked around for the source of the hollow's reiastu. The girl tilted her head at it for a moment, it seemed like an odd hollow. 'I'll watch for a while kao, you go kill it' she called over to him. Feeling just a tad to lazy to take her gigai off, instead kaiyo links her hands and rested them against the back of her head. Keeping eye contact on the hollow, with mild amusement.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:45 am

Karasu turned the Ice pillar in to evaperated water and it turned the clouds black for it could rain. Karasu then made a ice sword in his hand. Karasu then had made a tail of ice on himself. Karasu was then waiting for Kao to come over and say something to him. Karasu was also looking at the small blond hair girl who wrote in his ice.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:51 am

Kaoseu finally caught sight of Karasu, and grinned. "Back again so early? Well, if you want another match, I'm waiting." Kaoseu taunted, not even drawing his blades yet as the sky darkened and rain clouds rolled in. This trick again? he thought to himself as he awaited Karasu's strike to come.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Kaiyo eyes the hollow and up down for a second, her head whipping round to Kao as he spoke, 'Wait you know this?!' she asked, in more of a demanding tone. Kaiyo didn't know what the hell was going on, but judging by their power levels, she was surprised that Kao hadn't killed the hollow if he'd met it before. Unless of course. Kaiyo's mind shot back to Raikou, the hollow she most recently befriended. The girl doubted Kao had done that though, and it was definately against the rules to do so.

The short captain threw her arms up in annoyance when she watched the clouds turn darker. Seriously? My hair looked nice today! she snapped over to the monster. The droplets of water began to rattle down heavily, soaking Kaiyo head to toe. Kaiyo flicked her head back, her wet hair shooting droplets of water through the air as she did so. 'Fine!' she snarled, clearly not in the best mood as she gulped down her soul candy. Her soul exploding out from the gigai as she flash stepped over to a nearby tree, hanging it over a branch so it wouldn't get too wet. At least that was the plan. Kaiyo wandered back over to the hollow and kao, 'Okay, someone tell me what the hells going on here?' she barked in a cold tone. Kaiyo didn't like the rain.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Karasu smiled and said Sorry Kao but my power just as last time has been messed up for some reason and those few things are the last time you really see me minipulate water and ice untill i find a way to get my powers back. Karasu then waited for Kao to move.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Kaoseu stood waiting, and explained the situation to Kaiyo. "This is the one Hollow I've fought while I've been here, and we've promised to train together. You could think of it as a... Conditional friendship, if you will. As for your powers, that's just terrible. Too bad." Kaoseu disappeared and reappeared in front of Karasu, then disappeared and reappeared again, this time in a random place around him, and he repeated this, taking slashes at Karasu every time he reappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Kaiyo stared between the pair for a moment, utterly bemused at what she was hearing. It was wrong, that they'd train together, or even have a 'conditional friendship' or could talk so casually to each-other. To Kaiyo, it was a pretty bad situation to be in. If the Gotei 13 found out about a shinigami befriending a hollow, there would be serious hell to pay. Yet, Kaiyo herself had met a monster she couldn't kill, still, she didn't want to go against Kao and just kill the thing. That would be wrong too.

Kaiyo shook her head side to side for a moment, 'You're not allowed to do that, and i'm not allowed to just let you...'. Kaiyo wasn't exactly known for her patience, and she was really starting to feel ignored. She couldn't decide what to do, but it was at the very least her job to make sure they both didn't get caught. Seeing as a continual monitoring is done on active Shinigami in the real world, prolonged fights with fluctuating reiatsu usually result in a recon team being sent, and they sure as hell only ask questions afterwards. The short Captain stood perfectly still, staring straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Karasu as he was hit twice in his arm and shoulder. Karasu then had jumped up in the air and was coming down with his tail. His tail had a pointy tip so it could be just like an extra blade. He was also spinnig like a top. He ignored the Little captian and her comment.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Kaoseu was in a fury and listened to Kaiyo's words, taking them as an order. No more training with this Hollow... that she'd know of. He Flash Stepped as Karasu came down on him, appearing just above the oncoming tail and slashing at it repeatedly with furious swipes and quick cuts, cracking it to where it would break when next swung.

"Never ignore a direct statement from a captain!" he shouted as he went in for a body strike at Karasu.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Kaiyo was glad Kao had at least paid attention. Then again, she was more likely to attack him than the hollow right now, but that was simply because the monster wasn't hers to kill. Still, fighting to stop a fight seemed pointless to Kaiyo. The short Captain sighed, her smile dropping from her face as she shut her eyes. Releasing her reiatsu, it had been sealed since she arrived in the real world, but there was still enough to drop both the hollow and Kao to the ground, the hollow would probably find it a lot harder to breath, but it wouldn't exactly hurt either of them.

Kaiyo kept her eyes shut, her swift golden reiatsu twisting and turning around her. 'Find somewhere to spar where you won't get caught okay' she spoke quietly, but with any luck, her reiatsu would be enough to suppress both of them from shouting over her, so quiet was good. Plus, Kaiyo didn't exactly like shouting. The blonde girl turned away from both of them, capping her reiatsu quickly as she turned to leave. Kaiyo knew where Kao was heading, so she figured she'd walk back that way. The Captain also knew a training grounds in the real world, one off the Soul Society radar, but she could tell them both that later.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Karasu smiled as his tail was broken andhe didnt really care. Karasu then relized he could only create Ice swords so thats what he did,he made about 20 of them and sent them at Kao. When Kao said what he said Karasu replyed by saying Sorry but I follow my own rules and I dont listen to no captian with this said I mean no disrespect to you or her. Karasu smiled as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)   Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never a Break for a Soul Reaper (Kaiyo and Karasu)
Page 1 of 1