The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Test For Two (Zaquri only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

A Test For Two (Zaquri only) Empty
PostSubject: A Test For Two (Zaquri only)   A Test For Two (Zaquri only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Kuro sighed peacefully as he walked under the braches of a peach-blossom tree. The calming aura of the setting gave him a sense of peace. "The surroundings are so calm, perfect for a test for two." He said with a grin, a folder full of paper work held tight in his hand. "I do hope the student has received my invitation..." Kuro sat under the tree, watching and counting the petals as they fell to the ground gracefully. The spirit is highly bright... The academy has nothing to teach him in that department, maybe I can help him... And possibly test out my zanpaktou in the process. He thought as he glaced down at the paperwork one more time. Kuro opened the pages and began flipping through the pages. "Well.. The boy has no stamina... But he is quite gifted in intelligence... Hopefully he can survive these games I am planning just for him..." Go easy on the child... Said the old voice that echoed throughout his mind. "Dont worry old man.. I will... I will..." Kuro said in a very nonchalant tone, glancing down at his zanpaktou. He looked up at the sky, "Where is he? " Kuro said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male
Number of Posts : 156
Registration Date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: A Test For Two (Zaquri only)   A Test For Two (Zaquri only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Hichigai walked along the small green hill where atop stood a peach blossom tree and a young aspect who seemed to have nothing more on his mind than whether the world will go around tommorow. Hichigai smelled the humanity off the the man even fro mtheir distance. Hichigai walked up to the man until the gap between them was less than 3 feet away. Hichigai smirked while looking at Kuro who sent him an invitation based on his intelligence. Hichigai looked at Kuro in his eyes and awaited for a response to justify him calling forth Hichigai.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Test For Two (Zaquri only)   A Test For Two (Zaquri only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:54 pm

(OOC:Sorry Im just using the name from your prof. The reasoning behind this is, that Kuro is very formal and is calling you by your profile. Tell him what you prefer to be called and he will refer to you as that. )

Kuro smiled at the long awaited arrival of the student. He stood and bowed before him. "Welcome Kichigai Nazo. I am Kuro Crowe, 3rd seat of the 5th squad. I am glad you have come. I have noticed your intelligence is to a point where the academy has nothing left to teach you in that aspect... I being the kind man I am.. Shall help you grow in that aspect further. I have noticed from your profile and your presence that you have low stamina... So this game will have to be won by your intelligence alone... Yes this test is a mere game.... I would caution you not to slip up. Keep you wits about you... " Kuro walked over to what seemed to be an entrace to a maze. "This was built for extreme training.. Generally there is a time limit.... But all I ask is that you survive this maze with me running ahead of you...Simple, no?" Kuro said with a nonchalant smirk. "You can always refuse this game... But any improvement is good I do say. Wouldn't you agree?" He pulled out his zanpaktou, the golden hilt that had what appeared to be a crow spreading out its wings as well as the blade pure black. Kuro took a deep breath and sighed, "Enlighten the minds of those around you and prepare yourself for the ultimate sacrifice! Ai Oshou Karasu!" Reiastu swirled around the blade, showing a new staff like form as the reiastu cleared. "So do you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Test For Two (Zaquri only)   A Test For Two (Zaquri only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Hichigai looked angry and then he looked as though his incredibly large attention span has caught itself on something other how pitiful this all sounded at the last second. Hichigai inhaled and exhaled deeply and then looked towards the door where apparently it led to some sort of challenging Area where he would have to race again the man before him presenting him this valuable(?) info. Hichigai smirked and then shook his head "I doubt that this would test my knowledge in anyway but if you are really focused on trying to prove me otherwise then so be it." Hachigai said already seeming paranoid. Hichigai left his blade sheathed and then he started walkign towards the door quite annoyed at the fact that the challenge involved a maze. Puzzles were his least favorite type of challenge.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Test For Two (Zaquri only)   A Test For Two (Zaquri only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:51 pm

(OOC: For Kidou!)

Kuro grinned, "Maybe you will see for yourself...Maybe.... You will learn through a trial by fire..." Kuro turned from the boy, his shikai form raised, with both ends of the staff scraping horozantally along the wall. Kuro moved his other hand behind him, as oil began shooting from that palm. He chared along the path with a grin. "Come on don't be shy... Run into this maze and make sure not to slip..." I hope he doesn't keep that short attention span... He needs to watch closely to survive this maze... Let us see how far his intelligence can take him. Kuro thought to himself as sweat beads fell from his forehead. Shadows formed before him as the figure of the old man in the cloak of feathers appeared. "Yes old man?" Kuro uttered quietly, as he concentrated on his multiple movements. You have improved greatly... holding 4 spells at once... And casting them all without any incantation at all... Oil slick, the two kidou threads, and curving light to hide the threads. All impressive. Kuro scowled at the old man as the kidou threads along the wall became visible. The old man nodded and faded away. Sorry for interupting your concentration. Kuro tried to run faster focusing more spiritual energy into the spells. Kuro stopped running and spraying the oil for a moment as he reached a turn. Turned to see the student outside, Kuro merely smirked and raised the hand. "Way of destruction #2 Reel..." Kuro weakened down the spell, making it only pull the student in enough that he was a few feet passed the entrace. Kuro nodded and pushed a button making the maze entrace shut. "Come on now! I'm waiting!"

Kuro turned and began to spray oil again beghind him as he ran. He continued to channel the spells as he run before stopping at the next turn. Kuro stopped and sat down, looking for the student. "Come on and try not to slip along the way!... You don't want to get your uniform dirty!... I'm waiting for you!" Kuro wiped the sweat from his forehead and popped his neck. He stood back up and stretched, for he knew that this next bit was going to be one hell of a show, and he was going to see the boy's true potential.

(Yeah it was short... But... It is all just the calm before the storm.)
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Test For Two (Zaquri only)   A Test For Two (Zaquri only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:03 pm

OoC:So that I get this straight, There are kido you can use thats not at all in the show? U are using Kido without incantation (somethign noly the Sotaicho is able to do in the series), You ran through the hallway you layed your traps twice if I am not mistake meaning there is no danger T_T and..... You can shoot oil like out of your hand? Like uh, you do know not a single kido in the bleach wikia has element based or substance based attacks or defences right? Its all either reiatsu or transformation >_>. That and I am concerned with you and your ability not to feign ignorance. My character has portraited so far that he DOES have a long attention span but when I told you i nthe caht he actually just puts that for show you allowed your character to have that knowledge.... Right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Test For Two (Zaquri only)   A Test For Two (Zaquri only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Test For Two (Zaquri only)
Page 1 of 1