The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seme/Uke test

Go down 
+8
Kaoseu Enjel
Arawn
Marlamin1
Shadowfire12
frost
Kaiyo
Shikuro
Amaya
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:39 am

So Yea I found this old fun quiz thing, and its pretty fun to go trough as it is pretty accurate about people... would be fun to see what people get.

Seme/Uke test Sgk
You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:02 am

As always....

Seme/Uke test Tou
You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.
Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:23 am

Lol winner Razz

You are a Clueless Uke!

Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme

Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:17 am

emh... >_>

Seme/Uke test Hdt
You are a Opportunist Seme!
Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:50 am

You are a Innocent Uke!

Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Seme/Uke test Hdt

You are aOpportunist Seme!
Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Seme/Uke test Fts
You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.
Most compatible with: Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke

Saw it coming
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Well, this is new... lmao

Seme/Uke test Iig
You are a Sadistic Seme!
It takes a special kind of uke to appreciate the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for.
Most compatible with: Dramatic Uke
Least compatible with: Everyone else
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:33 am

I keep getting this...this is my fifth time taking this ...

Seme/Uke test Iig
You are a Sadistic Seme!
It takes a special kind of uke to appreciate the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for.
Most compatible with: Dramatic Uke
Least compatible with: Everyone else
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:59 pm

So many saddists in here... did not see that coming.

Poor person that becomes the dramatic Uke
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:32 pm

I figured there would be more Ukes. It's too easy to be a sadist, I think I barely missed that one.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:25 am

Only Two Uke's... hmm didn't expect that...
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male
Number of Posts : 74
Job/Interests : Unemployed xD
Quote : If you want peace, Prapare for war!
Registration Date : 2010-06-16

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Seme/Uke test Inc
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male
Number of Posts : 47
Quote : OMGROFL
Registration Date : 2010-10-21

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:33 pm

You are a Chibi Seme

You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke

Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch.

Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:22 am

You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!
Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.

Most compatible with: Badass Uke

Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seme/Uke test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme/Uke test   Seme/Uke test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seme/Uke test
Page 1 of 1