The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zaquri Kenpachi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male
Number of Posts : 156
Registration Date : 2009-11-18

Zaquri Kenpachi Empty
PostSubject: Zaquri Kenpachi   Zaquri Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Before I start I want everyone to know I already made the alternate that Hichigai can be under from now on. Zaquri Kenpachi wants to join the fun.

Name: Zaquri Kenpachi <-- (no relation)
Height: 6'5''
Weight: 215

Personality: Zaquri is one of the few people who cuts first and ask's the most important shyt next if his opponent or target is still alive long enough to answer those questions. Being that people tend to give too much affection to the dieing,sick or disabled Zaquri learned to dispise that part of his human nature since he never actually felt that same feeling towards him. He doesn't care about fighting fairly or fighting with honor even though he makes sure NOT to dishonor hsi opponent by leaving them alive for the time being and he actually never spars, he fights as if he has something to prove or as if the only way he will win is if the person holdign a blade to him isn't ever able to regret crossing blades with him.

Zaquri is Bipolar but he has control over it outside of combat. Zaquri usually is a perfect soldier Tactics wise and he always holds back in his fights until he deems his opponent worthy of battling with him to the fullest extent. He is short tempered and if someone claims to be his friend or an individual that cares about him him he puts much effort into trying to do what he can to make them happy enough with him. When it comes to fighting he leaves them to fend for themselves as well as in the real world, he is not at all helpful Unless someone is about to kill that specific person and Zaquri just happens to be at the spot to try and stop that individual only so that that person's attention is on Zaq so that he can fight them one on one.

Appearance: Zaquri Kenpachi 10-06toshilg

Zaquri Kenpachi Hijikata

Sealed Zanpakutō :Zaquri Kenpachi Tobiume1_sm

History/Background: Zaquri was born in rukongai, not in the human world. He was so abnormal in terms of how he acted and how he treated others. As a kid he posessed incredible Spirit energy. He had a zanpakutou for as long as he remembered. There were people who wanted his mother dead at one point and decided to raid her house. She was so sick and weak that all Zaquri could manage to do was try and help her. He was powerless when the thugs came and then killed her. He could do nothing more that sit straight and watch as she was being raped and then tortured slowly. Zaquri blanked out and then picked up his Zanpakutou. HE killed the thugs easily when he found his resolve, they were from the 33rd disctrict in the Rukongai and they were a bit advance in zanjutsu but when Zaquri blanked out he was better.... He woke up hours after he slayed about 30 of them. The rest of them ran away and Zaquri was drnched in blood and scars and he was petrified. He told himself then that he did what he had to do and what he had to do was actually fun.

Years after he became an adult killing men who challenged him in the Rukongai district and he was incredibly powerful at his age. His zanjutsu skills were unmatched as well as his powerful reiatsu. He was an abdomen of rage at times. He couldn't control his impulses to kill because of his bi polar descease. He was subdued by several seated shinigami who had to bring him in the seireitei so that he could train and control himself.

He came willingly and he just recently got out of the academy.

Yes I know how lazy of me to make this piece of shyt Template but I could make it better later without really taking out details.

Spirit power: 23

Speed: 12

Inteligence: 3

Kidou Mastery: 0

Fighting skill: 25

TOTAL 63.0

Rp sample: I am not doing this again <_<

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : stat increase...)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Zaquri Kenpachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaquri Kenpachi   Zaquri Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:42 pm

*APPROVED* but please note- 0 speed means pretty much any competent flash step user (when fighting seriously) can easily overwhelm you. 0 intelligence means complex fighting strategies...likely out of the question. 0 kido mastery...is self explanatory
Back to top Go down

Zaquri Kenpachi
Page 1 of 1