The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe) Empty
PostSubject: Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe)   Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:39 pm

ooc: this entire thread will be for spirit power

Sekkou felt...depressed. It was a new emotion, and it was not welcome. He had all this power, the ability to destroy huge areas of land, vast amounts of souls, and yet...it was not satisfactory. His euphoria at becoming the gargantuan being that was a Gillian had faded. He looked around at his fellow Gillians and felt no sense of kinship. He looked at his followers and felt no sense of camaraderie. Only a simmering rage, impatience, and hate. And it was the hate that kept him going. Hatred of his position, of feeling like a sheep amongst a pasture of similarly useless beings.

His hate and rage bubbled over suddenly, as it had been doing for the longest time. Sekkou roared, and his Cero cut a huge swath through the Gillians in front of him. "I HATE YOU!" He screamed as he plunged into the sea of black, his jaws gnashing furiously, insanely, devouring every piece of soul and flesh that entered his being. "DIE FOR YOUR NORMALCY!!!" His voice was growing curiously high, strange for a Gillian. His eyeballs rolled crazily as he picked up a Gillian, exerting great physical force in order to do so, and bit it in two. Its essence filled him, but it was not enough. It was never enough. And that only served to fuel his rage.

Sekkou charged forward. He felt nothing now, only an insatiable drive to continue to gorge, to masticate anything that came near him. He became an animal, a king of beasts, recklessly tearing into all that were unfortunate enough to be near him. (His followers wisely kept far away from him) Sekkou flexed his bottom half; he jumped somehow, came down headfirst over the head of another Gillian, swallowing it whole. He glowed with sinister red reiatsu; it shrouded him like an unholy smoke.

He seemed to regain control. "I will dine on sweeter flesh tonight..." Sekkou had felt the reiatsu of a particularly powerful Adjuchas a few days ago. He felt it again now. "Stampede..." Sekkou fired an intentionally weak Cero to get the crowd of Menos moving. They lumbered forward blindly, only knowing the fear they felt for their fellow Gillian. Sekkou drove them mercilessly- he continued to fire Ceros, now not holding back, and devoured any straggler that fell behind the rest.

He felt the Adjuchas's reiatsu grow close. He could see its unknown face contort in surprise and fear as the Menos came on in an inexorable wave. A flash of reiatsu! It was fighting, fighting...and its reiatsu was waning. It was tiring. It was his for the taking. Sekkou flew forward and picked up the helpless Adjuchas. He thrust it into his mouth, crunched down, tasted the sweet reishi in its blood and felt his own power increase tenfold. "Ahahaha...hahahaha..." Sekkou began to laugh. "I will escape this hell...hahahahaha...and when I do...hahahaha...I will personify DEATH!"

ooc: looks like the lack of individuality is gettin to 'im. poor guy lol
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe)   Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:11 pm

awww (in a scared sense of the awwwwww)
+1 spirit Smile
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe)   Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:04 pm

It was time to feed. It was always time to feed. Sekkou propelled himself forward and grabbed the nearest Menos. He forced its head between his jaws and crushed it like a walnut. As spiritual energy flowed from its corpse to him, Sekkou laughed and immediately desired more. He continued through the massive herd of Menos, indiscriminately reaching out and shoving the cattle-like Menos between his mandibles of death. I personify death! thought Sekkou.

With a roar of delight, he gorged himself on his fellow Menos. And then the thought struck him, I need more Adjuchas. He did as he had done before, used weak Ceros to drive the herd of Menos forward. They smashed down the dead trees of the Menos forest in their semi-controlled frenzy. And again, their sheer force of numbers overwhelmed an Adjuchas, whom Sekkou consumed without mercy.

After consuming the hapless Adjuchas, Sekkou stood stock still as he felt the Adjuchas’s essence meld with his own. It felt good, as it always did, and yet…Sekkou felt as if it wasn’t enough. He needed somehow to get that power. But how? Perhaps- Sekkou had heard of a Shinigami who lived within the Menos Forest. At one time, this Shinigami had been a scourge within the forest, had all forms of Hollow he came across without discrimination. No tales had ever been told of if he had died or not. His name? Ashido Kanō. Sekkou decided that he would find out Kanō’s fate.

Sekkou broached the subject to his companions. He explained that he believed that the Shinigami was still alive, and that by consuming him, he, Sekkou would be able to more quickly escape the hell of being a lowly Gillian. His companions asked him how he intended to find the elusive Shinigami, if he even existed.

The answer was simple, Sekkou told his companions. The reason that the Hollows had never found this Kanō was because they did not have the ability to think like a Shinigami. The pride of a Hollow, the lack of intelligence in a Hollow would mean that they would never consider hiding where Sekkou suspected the Shinigami to be hiding; but Sekkou was sure of his conclusion.

Moments later, they were all standing in front of a cave, miniscule, really, compared to them. “He is in there,” said Sekkou with certainty in his voice. And he began to charge a Cero in his mouth; the Cero tore into the side of the rock wall the cave was a part of. As the dust cleared, Sekkou saw a small figure standing on top of the rubble, a shield seemingly made of Hollow masks covering its face. The shield lowered, and an elderly looking Shinigami was revealed to be standing there.

He flash stepped and attacked without warning, his blade coming in to cut Sekkou’s mask in half. Sekkou was surprised by the old timer’s speed, but had the presence of mind to fire a weak Cero that deterred the Shinigami from following through with his cut. “Stay back, he is mine!” commanded Sekkou. The Shinigami leapt up again, but Sekkou noticed that he did this much slower than he had before. His swinging sword was slower too- it appeared that age was a factor in this Shinigami’s movements.

Sekkou knew he could finish the fight momentarily; all it would take was a little timing. He charged and fired another quick but weak Cero; as the old man brought up his shield, Sekkou lunged forward and snapped his jaws shut around the Shinigami, devouring him whole. And it was like nothing he had ever experienced. It seemed as if the power of every Hollow, every Gillian, and every Adjuchas that the Shinigami had ever killed was being transferred to Sekkou. Sekkou roared in delight as he felt the power race through his enormous body. “Yes! Yes! We must not only devour our fellow Hollows…but also the Shinigami who have blood on their blades! That is how we will quickly advance!” Sekkou laughed and opened a Garganta. “Let us waste no time!” He and his companions all stepped through.

ooc: as i said before, these are all for spirit power; future spirit power posts that continue this story will be in the Real World
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe)   Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:09 pm

+ 1.5 spirit power
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe)   Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descent...(I'll let you guys guess as to what he's descending into, hehehe)
Page 1 of 1