The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Addition to the Bad Guys

Go down 
+4
Kaito Saruwatari
Arawn
Ri O'Nocht
Satoshi Ishikawa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male
Number of Posts : 69
Quote : "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing - and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order."
Registration Date : 2010-11-13

New Addition to the Bad Guys Empty
PostSubject: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Seems to me (from my semi-brief foray around the sight) that y'all are in need of more bad guys. And here I am, ready-made, and already approved (thanks to Mr. O'Nocht).

I just want to say "hello!" and you know, introduce myself. Umm...call me Toshi, or something I guess for short. And I'm looking forward to rp'ing here.

To see what my character's like, click here
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:20 pm

please call me Ri, Mr O'Nocht is my fictional father who showed my no love till the day I killed him over eat the last waffle Very Happy

Now before they come with the needles and straitjacket
Welcome to Bleach World and all that noise
Need anything Pm me or any other member of the staff
Choose carefully though some tend to bite and others tend to give frostbite
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male
Quote : "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing - and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order."

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Kk Ri. Would you care to tell me which ones do which? I'm a fan of neither rabies nor unfeeling appendages.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:20 am

I don't bite, but I do welcome you. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 am

Good good...more hollow meet to slay. This should be interesting. Kidding of course. Nice to make your acquaintance friend
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:01 pm

We Hollows aren't bad people. Sad We may eat souls...and kill innocent people...and disrupt the Shinigami's work. But, we ARE GOOD people!
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:18 pm

I won't lie, I'm one vile bastard. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Welcome to you.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Raikou bites, I give frostbite... Unless of course Frost bites you... She's kinky like that XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:36 pm

well as i said, i look forward to rp'ing with all of you; maybe we can set something up here, or in the cbox sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheesecakez

Cheesecakez

Male
Number of Posts : 36
Job/Interests : Devouring enough Souls to eat.
Quote : Madness is not neither good nor evil. Madness is great....because it's in everyone
Registration Date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Well, Satoshi I'd love to get an rp going right now if ya don't mind. I'm a newly born Gillian rearing up for adventure. Let me know when you want to do something and where.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:51 pm

sounds good. well right now i'm a lowly rank 0, but hmm...we could do a thread where we go hunting together, or where we fight each other and i end up running away or something o.O whichever you prefer Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheesecakez

Cheesecakez

Male
Quote : Madness is not neither good nor evil. Madness is great....because it's in everyone

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:04 pm

We can start off the first thread with a fight. Then after that thread we can do a thread where we are both trapped by various hollow and have to work together. Sounds good?
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:34 pm

kk. wanna set it up?
Back to top Go down
Cheesecakez

Cheesecakez

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:11 am

Satoshi, I have created the thread in Menos Forest. It's here when you are ready :

Our thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to the Bad Guys   New Addition to the Bad Guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Addition to the Bad Guys
Page 1 of 1