The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadistic_Arts

Sadistic_Arts

Male
Number of Posts : 1
Job/Interests : Arguing paradox theories against myself.
Quote : I stare into the end of the universe, only to see myself staring back.
Registration Date : 2013-03-31

*bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum. Empty
PostSubject: *bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum.   *bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello all those who read this, I am one who can be called Alex or Arts, if there is one who name matches the former. I may or may not apply for a character, though I will gleefully read any and all the threads if I have the chance. The main reason for this account is for purposes of my own. Thank you for your time, and enjoy the rest of thine days.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: *bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum.   *bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 am

Uhm welcome I guess..?
You seem to know your way around a board, but should you happen to have any questions feel free to ask me or some other staff member.

Anyways enjoy your stay, and if you need anything the chat is the best way to fall into talk, and pm's is ofcourse the best way of talking to someone is by PM.

Hopefully you'll find what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: *bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum.   *bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:14 am

A dedicated lurker with some flare for the dramatics. Nothing new, but always welcome. Be well.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Male
Number of Posts : 83
Registration Date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Re: *bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum.   *bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Sweet that means I am not the new guy anymore right? ^_^ awesome its like a mini-promotion...anyway....Hello there and welcome to the forum humble stalker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum.   *bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*bows humbly* Hello, I am the newest person on this forum.
Page 1 of 1