The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess

Go down 
+2
Ayame Ryouta
Jin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin

Jin

Male
Number of Posts : 213
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess Empty
PostSubject: Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess   Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Hey im Mat A.K.A Jin yagami

you guys have a preety tight family of posting going on here it looks preety fun.........aaaand a lil intimidating lol but it definately looks like something im gonna enjoy. so ill be preety active guess ill see you out there on the Rping battle field, youl know its me cause ill be giving you a beat down Wink
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess   Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:29 pm

hi, i'm relatively new too. welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess   Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:52 am

lol good luck with the beat downs, nice to meet ya, and trust me i'm about as intimidating as a kitten, (and not the scary kind either Wink )
looking forward to doing some rp with you, and welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess   Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:49 am

Hi there, i'm xavier. Welcome to you both. If either of you need any help with anything just give me a pm or you can get me through my email. Pleased to meet you and i hope you have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess   Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:52 am

hey man and thanks im enjoying it but is there any chance you could approve my char so i can start posting or dissaprove if its bad i dunno if i met the criteria
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess   Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:53 am

I think i approved it, like 5 mins ago chech the accepted character section should be there.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess   Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:55 am

hey man and thanks im enjoying it but is there any chance you could approve my char so i can start posting or dissaprove if its bad i dunno if i met the criteria
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess   Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:56 am

brilliant thanks man not sure why this posted twice but thanks again
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female
Number of Posts : 96
Registration Date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess   Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Welcome to our Site. I'm elvensong, AKA Karalee, one of the Admins here. Don't worry about being new, even the Admin team is pretty new. Wink so you'll fit right in.

And good luck trying to give elven a beat down! lol
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male
Number of Posts : 158
Job/Interests : Watching over you.
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess   Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:17 am

Hey Stark one of the Admins. Nice to meet you both, please enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://chains-of-fate.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess   Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi im the new guy......well newest i guess
Page 1 of 1