The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Person

Go down 
+3
Artemis
Sal Norongachi
Draylontis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

New Person Empty
PostSubject: New Person   New Person I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Hey, you can call me Dray. I am 21 and studying to become a programmer at college. I watch a lot of anime, and read a lot of manga. I play a lot of video games as well, i play Dungeons and dragons with my friends every week (currently a star wars campaign). I also collect Dragon statues, and i greatly enjoy Japanese history and culture.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person   New Person I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Welcome to BWF mate, if you need anything be it an explanation, information or someone killed for a reasonable fee don't be shy in asking. I can usually be found in chat most days or i do have my email address/MSN on my profile.

Have fun!

Sal.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person   New Person I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Arty the newest Admin here...Just popped in to say welcome to BWF I am a much nicer person than Sal, as well as, a great deal better looking.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person   New Person I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:54 am

Hi There Very Happy Welcome to The Bleach World, we hope you enjoy your time with us...Emergency exits are located here *points* and here *points* take caution though; they tend to be guarded by the more fearful mods and admin folk Wink
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person   New Person I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Hiya, I'm Ryou and I'm one of the mods here. Umm...as you can see, we're all a little unhinged here, so if you're like that, you'll fit in just fine Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person   New Person I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Unhinged is fine with me, the only thing i would change is a lot of what I have seen while i glanced around is solo or 2 person.

I can understand solo for the sake of RP for ranking up, i guess, but i really don't enjoy it, if i was going to write something like that, honestly i could do it on paper rather than on a website.

Where honestly what i think i would enjoy the most is something like maybe a group of 3-5 people put into a situation which they have to solve by a GM, where as the GM acts as a limiter and controller, as well as a guide.

Basically, kind of like D&D Bleach style on a forum, but more RP oriented.

You could already have a section like this but i just missed it, but that's what i see.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person   New Person I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Things like that usually occur in Mission threads or just the larger story posts. You see someone playing a character and GM in the same thread. Taking part and guiding the story in the same instance. It's similar to what you're thinking of. Loosely D&D scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person   New Person I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:52 am

Hi, I'm Marly. Currently very low on the activity chart, soon to be a thing of the past once I move out of this place and into my new crib, estimated time on that is two weeks now...

I D&D too and coincidentally enough playing Star Wars campaign currently. Clone Wars era... anywho. Nice to meet you, if you have any complaints about the system, complain directly to me in PM and I'll sort you out Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person   New Person I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Person
Page 1 of 1