The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neoma Senka Complete

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phirron

Phirron

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2012-12-27

Neoma Senka Complete Empty
PostSubject: Neoma Senka Complete   Neoma Senka Complete I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Quincy Template

Name: Neoma (New Moon) Senka (Shadow)

Race: American (White)

Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee

Occupation: Hollow Sniper and Archery Instructor at Karakura High

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 167 lbs

Appearance: Neoma Senka the one change is that Neoma doesn’t have pointed ears.

Personality: Neoma is a calm, collected and intelligent young woman. She takes her time in her tasks so as to not have to repeat the task afterwards to fix it. This has come from the years of archery practice and lessons she has learned all her life, and reinforced by the last 3 years of training with the Stalkers. Throughout her 5 years to date training with the Stalkers Neoma has become dedicated to a goal that one day she will become the leader of the Stalkers. This shows through with how she handles her missions and her hard work to improve her skills at tracking, shooting, absorbing/sensing reishi. She finds that a good way to learn is to meditate on the events of the day before she heads to bed and to meditate purely on sensing reishi.

Special Characteristics: Neoma has extraordinary eyesight compared to most which she uses to her advantage for long distant shots with her quincy bow. Recognized for her talent for long distant shooting Neoma was trained in stealth and long range accuracy until she was one of the best.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 20

Speed: 14

Technique: 14

Fighting Skill: 12

Quincy Cross and Bow: Quincy Cross The Quincy bow looks the same as in the picture of Neoma except that it is made of black reishi.

History: Neoma Senka was born unto a different name, Sara White, by Quincy parents. Despite her parents being Quincy she for the longest time showed no sign of being a Quincy herself. Indeed she didn't come into her powers until her 16th birthday. This didn't stop her from learning archery though as her parents knew that sometimes quinces were late bloomers when it comes to powers; as such they taught her archery with real bows and arrows and she quickly became adept and enter several contests. She also was an excellent student through out school and was always on the honor roll.

Now due to her skill with the bow she decided to try out for the Olympics when she was 16 before she came into her powers. She made it through the try outs and onto team USA. While at the Olympics she came into her powers as a hollow appeared and started to go after contestants in the Olympics. Sara was surprised and terrified to see her first hollow, and even more horrified at seeing what could do. These emotions are what finally unleashed her powers. Surprised by the black bow that suddenly appeared from nowhere in her hands she put aside her confusion and almost instinctively pulled back on the bow aimed at the hollow and fired. She repeated this two more times until the hollow was killed. She then went on to win the Bronze medal in archery.

After the Olympics she secretly practiced her new found powers thinking her parents wouldn't understand what she was or could do. Little did she know that after a week her parents noticed she had come into her own when the hollows they were hunting where suddenly sniped from them. As a result they followed the trail of reishi that the new found Quincy and where surprised and happy to see there daughter. Thus the nightly routine for a month began, Sara would sneak out and her parents would follow and watch her progress. Her parents new they needed to tell Sara about being a Quincy, but Sara was improving nightly. As such they decided to wait ad see what her limits were. They found out at the end of the month when Sara spotted and shot a single hollow several times and barely scratched it as it started getting closer. Realizing they could not simply watch anymore her parents came out and started shooting at the hollow and finally killed it.

Surprised at both the sudden appearance of her parents and the realization that they had the same powers as her and just from this brief fight she could tell just how much she had to grow. Once the hollow was killed they had a family meeting and she listened as she learned about her heritage. What she didn't expect was the existence of a small Quincy group known as the Stalkers, who are a group of Quincy who track down the most elusive hollows. Nor was she expecting to hear her parents say she would be good for the group. But that is just what happened and it lead to her being "home schooled" for the last 3 years of high school, though her training would still be ongoing after her graduation from high school. While she still had to learn the basics to pass the state exams for high school students that is all she learned. The rest of her time consisted of hollow tracking, archery practice, and Quincy abilities and spells, as well as learning the Japanese language.

When the try outs for the next Olympics came around she naturally went for them and unsurprisingly made it onto team USA again. What did surprise her despite all her archery practice was that she walked away with the Gold Medal. More surprising than that was what happened to her after the Olympics..., the head of the US division of the Stalkers tested her abilities and then told her she would be moving to Karakura Town Japan, which was the headquarters of the Stalkers, to complete her training with the cover of being the local high schools new archery teacher. She was also given a new name as was tradition with in the Stalkers when the new applicants where deemed ready. For her skill at remaining hidden in the night and in response to he black reistu she was given the name Neoma Senka, New Moon Shadow.

Role Playing Sample: A flight attendant announced of the plane's intercom that they would be landing at Tokyo airport with in the next ten minutes. Yawning Neoma stretched out as best she could in the cramped setting she was in, the middle seat of three in coach with to heavier set gentlemen, she then pulled out a pack of pretzels she bought a few hours ago before she fell asleep. As she munched on the pretzels she started to think about her new life here in Japan.

--- Am I really cut out to be a teacher? I am a good shot, but I have never taught anyone anything before...NO!!! if i was sent here by the the elite Stalkers and given this job as an archery teacher then that means I am capable of doing the job....I just wish they would tell me why I have to be a teacher, and why exactly I had to come to Japan for the rest of my training. ---

She was brought out of her reprieve as the the plane bumped making it know it had touched down onto Tokyo Airport. As the plane came to a stop she unbuckled and stood up stretching. Once she was free to move she reached up and grabbed her carry on luggage from the overhead compartment and headed of the plane and into the airport where she saw her name held by a fellow Quincy just as she was told she would. She approached him saying "Pleased to meet you." first in English and then in Japanese as she reached out to shake his hand, "I am Neoma Senka and you would be?"

"I am Tarou Kimura," Tarou replied in Japanese seeing as Neoma would understand him and his English wasn't that great, "now if you will come this way your belongings are already in the car we have a long drive to Karakura town ahead. If you need to go to the restroom I suggest you go on the way out of the airport."

With that she was on her way to her next stage in the grand adventure that was her life.

(This is a sample role play to get an understanding of how well you perform at it. Try to make it at least a paragraph. Describing the area around the characters and how they feel is an easy way to lengthen your posts.)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Neoma Senka Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neoma Senka Complete   Neoma Senka Complete I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:14 pm

Quincy all start with generic basic energy bow. In this case black energy for ya. Approved.

CURRENT RANK - 0
Back to top Go down

Neoma Senka Complete
Page 1 of 1