The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Simple Stretch is all {Open Spar}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sioux

Sioux

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2012-10-11

A Simple Stretch is all {Open Spar} Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Stretch is all {Open Spar}   A Simple Stretch is all {Open Spar} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Swift and Graceful Breezes lowed fluently as they rustled the integrity of Sioux'S Long Flowing hair that resembled a flowing Red lake of beauty that cascaded down the banks of his backside. Walking int the Dojo he had Specifically asked that No one Come here...For the fact that he has not gained full control over his massive spiritual pressure and wished not to place any one in harms way less he loose control of hit.

"Such a Pitiful state i am in...i cannot even control the power that has blessed me...But..will give it a shot..."

He has trained in the Blade Style of Iaido, And so took a stance accordingly. His Hand Firmly on his Blade as it length was longer than most starting Asuachi blade welder he closed his eyes. sensing the places and obstacle around him by means of his Spiritual pressure interacting with his surroundings. He Took one step forward on his Right foot...his breathe was still...his Patience seemed eternal as he merely stood there..in the one step extended position...and then

"There!"

He said Using his extended right foot as a medium for his next choice in movement which was a forward dash whilst he dashed forward His hand already firmly unsheathed his blade and extended the hand that held the blade in a fluent Upward slash...He Severed the Doll Before him...though it was far from a perfect slash...he did the vertical alignment almost flawlessly...at least in his mind it was though in reality it was far from it.

"Unacceptable...The Semi-try is entirely to far off it seems...time t try again..."

He said preparing himself for yet another round of strikes.
Back to top Go down

A Simple Stretch is all {Open Spar}
Page 1 of 1