The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A simple Spar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Ezrachek walked into the training grounds and waited for anyone who wanted to spar him to enter the grounds. He readied his blade, and waited. Waiting for a few hours, he decided that he could save his energy, and he sat down and meditated, waiting for anyone to come and challenge him.

(OOC: Anyone is allowed to join this thread!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female
Number of Posts : 179
Job/Interests : Psychiatry
Quote : It tastes like Jesus shit on a plate.
Registration Date : 2011-12-19

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Shakaku walked casually into the sparring grounds. She noticed a man sitting in the ground, meditating with his back to her. She smiled to herself and walked up to him. "Why hello there!" When he turned and looked at her, she grinned wider. "I don't think I recognize you. I'm Shakaku Okibi." She was a little surprised with her cheerfulness but something warmed inside of her to see someone that she could potentially get to know. She wanted to make a good impression. She stopped a few yards away from him and placed her hands on her hips. "Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
http://country-sunrise.tumblr.com/
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Ezrachek turned to see the woman and smiled when he saw her. He smiled at her beauty. It made him feel warm, something he hadn't felt. Ever. He smiled and replied to her question.

"My name is Ezrachek Rayone. I'm new here. Looking to become the top of my class and become the best shinigami, other than the captains of course. Are you here to spar?"

He grabbed the hilt of his sword and gave her a cocky "charmer" smile.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Shakaku laughed loudly at his response. "Well, Ezrachek!" She took her sword out of it's sheath with ease. "How ironic that we have the same dream." She held her sword out and grinned. Her whole body itched for a fight. Spending all her time in either the classroom or the library was grating her brain. She could definitely could use the thrill of the adrenaline through her veins. "Whenever your ready." Shakaku tensed slightly. She had only sparred during classes when the proctors were supervising. What if something happened and neither her or this mysterious new student could get help in time. She shook off the anxiety and focused just on the battle to come.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Ezrachek smiled and stepped one step forward.

"Let me ask you. Have you heard of my nickname? Tripmine? I earned it from before i became a shinigami, because i was truly the fastest man to ever see battle. The nickname resembles the act of a Tripmine. You walk into an area, unsuspecting of the real threat. All you hear is a 'click' and then you find yourself on the floor, severely damaged, or dead. You are confident, and i like that in an opponent, but more importantly, in a girl"

Ezrachek smiled and pulled his sword out until the slight 'click' resonated through the spar quarters. He readied his stance and waited for her to make the first move, ready to either defend, evade, or other means of not being hit.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:41 pm

The click of his sword being drawn echoed through the sparring grounds. Shakaku frowned slightly. Was this an attempt to flatter her or frighten her? She quickly smiled again, though. "Don't think I'm going to go easy on you just because of a few sweet words," she chuckled. "I like you, Tripmine!" She spoke his nickname in a sing song voice. Though she didn't want to admit it, his words warmed her heart. She was always such a softie for compliments. She scolded herself. Don't let him distract you, she though, determinedly. She decided to be straightforward with her first attack. She ran towards him and swung her sword swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:53 pm

He laughed as she charged towards him. He easily ducked, lowering his blade to his side for ease and mobility, noticing his advantage of speed, spun around her legs in order to get behind her, he allowed himself a moment to admire such an amazing body that he was about to ruin.

"What a shame! You have such a nice body! And an amazing personality as well, it's a shame that only one of those will last. Perhaps i will go easy on you!"

Ezrachek grinned a cocky grin. He drew out his sword from his side and slashed at her the back of the thighs in an attempt to take out her ability to stand. If possible, he was going to end this fight as quickly as possible, with the least amount of pain and bloodshed as possible, he liked this girl, and wanted to get to know her better before he had to kill her. He chuckled at the irony. He didnt want to hurt her, but he wouldn't lose to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Shakaku growled as she felt the blade slightly graze the back of her legs. She cursed silently and stepped onto his blade using it to boost her into the air. She ignored the sting in the back of her legs. She landed gracefully behind him and ducked as his blade swung. Sticking out her leg she managed to knock him off balance. Using this to her advantage, she flipped her sword around and shoved the hilt of it into his lower back. He was faster than she, but she was stronger and she knew the advantages to having a clever mind.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Ezrachek let out a grunt as he lost his balance, but the teaching from his old warrior ways in the real world kicked in and he rolled over, recovered back to his feet and he turned towards her, having her legs injured, her speed was decreased even more. He ran towards her and just before arriving towards her, he ducked to give the impression that he was going for her legs again, but at the last moment he spun around, rising back to his feet. He brought the sharp end of this blade to her throat.

"Checkmate! If you move, you're done, and i would hate to ruin that beauty that you have. Lets have some fun!"

He laughed as he backed away from her, keeping within striking distance. He was letting her free, from captivity, but not from the fight. Just as he got to the edge of his reach, he jolted forward with great speed and swung his sword at her side, just above her hips.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Shakaku grabbed the handle of her sword and placed her hand at the tip of her red sword and blocked his attack last minute. He was definitely fast and definitely strong. Not as strong as she could be but her anger and frustration was slowing her down and the pain in the back of her legs was getting worse with all the debris getting into her wounds. After an agonizing battle with her ego and her health, she chose the latter. The last thing she was going to do was to let her opponent know how much it angered her to lose. She dropped her sword and rose her hands in a surrender fashion. "Alright, alright. You got me." She smiled. "I supposed I underestimated you, Ezrachek!" She held out her hand for him to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:33 pm

He looked in confusion as she held out her hand... he had only seen this in movies, for if that gesture was made in his village in the real world, it was a trap. He sheathed his sword and moved carefully towards her, examining her eyes, her hips, her feet, the distance from her and her sword, her expression, and the tactically most important of all, her weight distribution. He arrived to her hand and shook it happily.

"It was a tough fight, but speed is key, you can't hit what you can't see. You're a great fighter, and im sure that if i didn't get that cut at your legs, your win was almost imminent. I enjoyed this time, how about we go somewhere and get something to eat, it's on me!"

Ezrachek smiled as he walked towards the door lightly, brushing the dust off of his clothes and cleaning the dust off of his zanpakuto.

"You comin'?"

(OOC: If you want to have the side story, reply on this topic, once i get the reply, i will create the thread and pm you the link.)
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Shakaku laughed as he hesitated. He fought like a true Shinigami but it was nice to see he was still just as cautious as her in such a new situation. After she shook his hand, she was surprised by his compliments to her. Sure he was cocky but he was gracious. She wasn't expecting him to not rub it in her face. The throb in her legs shook her out of the thoughts. Grinning charmingly she said, "Sure. I would love that! I'm starving! I should probably bandage these up before we go though."

(OOC: Sure! Why not? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A simple Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Spar   A simple Spar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A simple Spar
Page 1 of 1