The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Simple Spar (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

A Simple Spar (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Spar (Open)   A Simple Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Katsumi figured that it was about time for him to practice some new techniques with his Zanpakuto. It had been a while since he last practiced. With all of the work he had been doing, it seemed nearly impossible to get away. The day seemed to be gloomy. The clouds were dark and there was a heavy wind coming in from the north. Katsumi walked into the dojo early that morning hoping that it wouldn't be too crowded. Not wanting to use a lot of reaitsu, Katsumi decided to hide his energy. This would allow him to work on his skill, and keep his reaitsu at bay. Sure enough, the new class of students were in there trying to get a head start on there practicing. Katsumi didn't feel like teaching anyone a thing today. Therefore he quietly walked over to the wooden Zanpakuto's hanging on the wall and grabbed one of his liking. Moving to one section of the dojo where it wasn't very crowded.

Katsumi started by warming up his arms and legs. Slowly moving the Zanpakuto and an even angle. Being sure to keep his balance steady. Twisty at the waste and keeping his feat firmly planted on the ground. The stomps of his feet as he swiftly turned and gave a quick swing downward echoed in the dojo. Without knowing, Katsumi caught the attention of a couple of the new students. As the dojo began to fille with all sorts of shinigami, from new student to the more experienced, Katsumi continued to work harder and move more rapidly. The clash of his Zanpakuto to the floor beneath him echoed a loud snap across the dojo. Katsumi rose to his feat from of his knee and began to relax. When Katsumi turned, he noticed that a good portion of shinigami were watching him warm up. As Katsumi looked out into the crowd, he began to wonder if any of the shinigami here could give him a good spar. Katsumi took a small drink of water to keep from blotting and weighing himself down. "I came here today to practice some new techniques. Is there anyone willing to spar with me?" Katsumi spoke in his usual calm voice. His long hair covering his right eye and his sweat causing him to look tired. Katsumi looked hardly ready for a spar.

No one responded to Katsumi request so he went back out to the floor to practice some more. Katsumi started by getting his stance ready. Feat apart and bending at the waste. Keeping his back straight so he can concentrate the flow of the Zanpakuto. Letting the Zanpakuto become part of his body and knowing his surroundings. Katsumi, still hidding his energy, swung a hard swing upwards with a huge under arch. As he looked forward he saw the shinigami still watching him. "So...is there anyone willing to spar me or your just going to be watching me?" Katsumi said as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
niota

niota

Male
Number of Posts : 5
Registration Date : 2011-06-13

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Spar (Open)   A Simple Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:12 am

"hey i will!" a voice emmits out of the crowd. and from amongst the shinigami comes a goofy looking blonde with aviator goggles on. "i think i need a good work out for today, plus these people here are all bummers, they arent fast enough to keep up with me". Yosecku walks over to the wall and pulls a wooden sword from the holster.

"hm... lets go, with this being said yoseckus eyes close and he seems to be relaxed. he opens his eyes with a deep breathe and appears to be ready for action "i must worn you though, i am one of the fastest shinigami of our level."

Last edited by niota on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Spar (Open)   A Simple Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Katsumi grinned as the goofy looking man. Katsumi was still hiding his reaitsu as he always did. It was impossible for this shinigami to tell the full potential of Katsumi. Katsumi gripped his Zanpakuto and stood ready to fight. Katsumi was around long enough to know someone who was in over his head. The skinny shinigami was probably in fact faster, but what else can he do? Katsumi cautiously kept his guard up.

Katsumi decided that he was finished waiting and stepped forward with a upward swing of his Zanpakuto. Know this would leave his back open, Katsumi quickly followed with a round house high kick. It wasn't the best or strongest of his attacks, but it was a good test to see what this shinigami can actually do.
Back to top Go down
niota

niota

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Spar (Open)   A Simple Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:31 am

turned more into a deep staring contest, Yosecku runs towards kitsumi with lightning fast steps, one foot after the other the lines look blurred as he runs toward kitsumi, yosecku bends down in a crouching pierce step but suddely lungs into the air. "keep your eye on me!" yosecku says as he down down toward kitsumi and blinding fast speed.

the crowd of shinigami watching aside all stare as it looks as if yosecku is performing flash step. yosecku squints his eyes and with his acute vision tries to find kitsumis weak spot
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Spar (Open)   A Simple Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Katsumi was surprised at the speed of this shinigami. However he had dealt with others who were far faster then this. Katsumi decided with this kind of speed, he would need to release his reaitsu. "Exactly what I was looking for." Katusmi said with a smile on his face. It had been a long time since he fought someone with a little bit of a challenge. Katsumi released his reaitsu and dropped his weighted pads. It wasn't unusual for Katsumi to practice weighed down. However today was going to be fun for him. As a natural habit of squad 2, Katsumi kept an eye on all of his surroundings and kept his guard up to par. He may be fast, but he's only focusing on me. Katsumi thought to himself as he prepared for the next attack.

Katsumi took a couple of seconds to look over his opponent. Katsumi was a lot more stocky and muscular then the shinigami and it was clear that the shinigami focused all his talents on his speed. Katsumi decided to use brute force to bring down the shinigami. Katsumi began to charge the shinigami holding his Zanpakuto at his waste pointing behind him. When he got to the shinigami, Katsumi swung upward to throw the shinigami's arms open. Quickly spinning, Katsumi grabbed the shinigami by the arm and with a continuous spin threw him into the rack of wooden Zanpakuto's that were hanging on the wall. The entire rack came crashing down. With a slow and steady motion, Katsumi gripped his Zanpakuto holding it straight up across his face. Still in a spinning motion Katsumi came to a slow quiet stop resting his left foot forward for balance. Katsumi took in a breath of air and opened his eyes, which had been closed the entire time as he focused on the shinigami's reaitsu.
Back to top Go down
niota

niota

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Spar (Open)   A Simple Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 am

Yosecku slowly gets up using his hand as a balance. the broken wood rattles on the ground from yosecku's hand moving about it. yosecku stands tall , his eyes slightly dropped as if he were sleepy but, they are normally like that. he puts on an effective smile and say "well that was a good counter but to be honost i thinkthat its time to be a little bit more serious".

yosecku then puts his right foot into the air, he angles his foot to wear his sandal falls off. when the sandal hits the ground it creates a loud noise as if hard metal were colliding with the ground. he does the same motion with his left foot,he then goes on to say "hopefully you didnt think that was all of my speed, please remember what i told you, im one of the fastest shinigami of our level. and, when i say our level i mean within the thirteen court guards". Yosecku smiles and places his wooden sword to a downward position. and then continues the say i will admit as of now i am not the fastest but i can keep up with most of the captains in a foot race even while they use shunpo.

soon as Yosecku says this he immediately seems to dissappear. all of the shinigami are shocked to think that he has already learned shunpo. Yosecku then reappears behind Kitsume shocking everyone. he isnt in a fighting stance. " i bet you are wondering how i am able to move this fast, but to be honost i just dont know. you can call it a blessing of some sort but i will say this. my feet arent the only things thats fast. my defense is supeb becuase i can move faster than my opponent. i did wrong in rushing into the fight without think but, now i can show you a little more of my skill. oh and by the way i dont know shunpo. the crowd iis extremely shocked to find out that someone has lightning speed without shunpo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Spar (Open)   A Simple Spar (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Simple Spar (Open)
Page 1 of 1