The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CB] Contact (ShibataTim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

[CB] Contact (ShibataTim) Empty
PostSubject: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:24 pm

The four students hurried down the narrow alleyway in Seireitei. As they moved each kept a constant vigil for anyone looking or following them. Three male students and a female made up their group. Two of the men stood in front while the third and the young lade took up the rear. Their trip through winding streets was a long one. They had planned it this way. Hopefully to avoid suspicion as well as detection. It took them several moments to reach their destination; a dilapidated warehouse deep within the shinigami stronghold. The building had long since fallen into disuse. Seireitei was a huge place so it wasn't odd for such places to be overlooked. Swiftly two of the students ran to the opposite ends of the streets as look outs as the other two went to check the door. It was unlocked, but the chains that wrapped around the handles made it look otherwise. With precision they removed the fake lock and heavy metal chains. The girl gave a small whistle and both of the male students ran back to the warehouse entrance. Standing there too long would attract unwanted attention. While the girl gave the signal the other boy pulled the door open a sliver and peered inside. It was mostly dark, but there were rays of light coming through the broken ceiling. He slipped through the opening. The others were quick to follow suit. In moments the street outside was once again empty, and the door was again shut.

They had completed the first part of their mission, the second part simply required for them to wait. They made a small circuit of the room making sure they were in fact alone. It was possible that someone had found this place and taken it as their own. But it was quite doubtful they'd still be inside with the outside locks as they were. Still the group rather be cautious than wrong. The whole of the room had old wooden boxes filthy with dust and cobwebs. There were places where the unnatural carpet had been disturbed, but it was of their own making. After two such passed through the small storage area, they finally relaxed. The girl dusted off one of the boxes and stat down. Two of the others did the same while the last of the group took up post by the door. Very slowly he opened the door so he could gaze out into the bright street. Their special guest had yet to arrive. That was to be expected they were a little bit earlier than the decided time. It was possible he was already on his way. One of the male students produced a small brown box and slowly traced his hands along it's top.
"Put that away!" the girl scolded him.
"What if he doesn't show up?" the boy asked. "We'll have to do it ourselves."
"I hope not." the second student replied. "He'll do it. That's why we called him here."

Last edited by Arawn on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Number of Posts : 125
Job/Interests : Intelligrated
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper
Registration Date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Earlier that day Shibata Tim had been approached by a group of Students for what they said was an important matter. They even went as far to say that they would pay him for his time and that he should meet them in an abandoned building later in the afternoon. The truth of the matter was that he had never met any of the individuals in the group nor did he know why they had something important that involved him. If not for the girl, perhaps, he may of never came.

Not one to disappoint, he began walking to the destination the group had informed him off. The building was abandoned or so they told him and it was down an alley that no one had any real business being there. He made his approach keeping to the shadows. Out of sight out of mind, right? The street lamps were dimmer in this region than any other in the Seireitai. So, it made it a lot easier to reach the abandoned building without notice.

When he finally arrived at the building the group had discussed with him very shortly, he could notice that a heavy chain and lock had already been removed. He could easily see it at a distance, as he was at least ten or so feet away from the buildings door. Upon closer inspection he could see that the door was just slightly ajar. Not wanting to bring unwanted attention from the rest of the Seireitai, he ducked down, waving his hand towards the door. Tim was attempting to signal the group within that he had arrived, but keep everyone else oblivious; he had no way of knowing if anyone had followed him.

Another thing to note is that he had no idea if the group was within the building or even if they were not just playing a large prank on him. He had certainly never met any of them before, nor did he recognize any of them. Though if they were students of the Academy, they should not be up to anything bad; at least he hoped so.
Back to top Go down
http://shibata.hostei.com/
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:09 am

The quartet sat in the warehouse. With ever passing second their anxiety rose. Although they didn't want to admit it, each had the same question going through their heads. What if he didn't come? And the more scarier thought; What if he told on them? Although the temperature was low all of them were sweating. The nagging doubts continued to assail them as they sat in silence. All four of the academy students wished to voice their concerns, but with each moment that passed it got harder and harder to speak. As if the seconds became hours and the silence forged them in a pact to see it all through to the end. For good or ill, they felt they had no choice, but to wait. The man at the door was exceedingly more nervous that the rest. After all he was the one peeking out into the street. If anything he might be spotted and cause the capture. He saw the flicker of movement and he heart nearly stopped. His breath caught in his throat and he felt his knees weaken. He tried to focus his gaze through the narrow crack he allowed the door to stay open. Maybe he had imagined he saw it. No there it was again. Swallowing hard he concentrated on the spot he had seen the shape. It took a second but he recognized the man figure.

"He's here!" he manage to croak. He didn't mean to shout, but his excitement got the better of him. Everyone jumped at the broken silence and at the same time the announcement. He had arrived. The man at the door turned to look at his companions. They were all shaking so much you'd think they were in the middle of an earthquake. Finally taking a deep breath the man at the pushed the door open widely then stepped away. He hoped that was enough to signal for the other man to approach. The others walked back and forth and shared nervous stares.
"He's here." The young man muttered as if trying to commit it memory. As if those words held some significance. Just getting him to meet them was the easy part, the harder part was to come. If he was willing or if he followed through on the matter was another thing entirely.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:37 am

Within the warehouse he had no idea what was going on or in fact why he was here. The group of Academy Students had failed at providing proper information to him, but he was reluctant enough to come in hopes that he could assist them in a positive way. After all, just weeks ago he was also an Academy Student and now was a member of Squad 2.

As he was ducked behind a rustic old crate which seemed to have much weather damage, seemed it could bust at him just leaning against it, but it held up. His eyes staring at the door leading into the building hoping that the door was creaked open for a reason, such as someone looking out. He had waved his hand previously to draw the attention of the students inside, it worked. Within moments the door swung open a bit more a sign that they were in fact there and ready for him to enter. Staying in the shadows, he crept closer to the door.

Once he reached the door he took a moment to look over his shoulder. Looking for anyone who might of followed him here. After a few seconds he concluded that no one had followed him and continued in. Once he passed the threshold of the doorway he closed the door behind him, it creaked loudly as if announcing his arrival. Inside it was dark, much more darker than outside of the old building.

Tim noticed the same group that had arranged this little meeting. Three men and a woman made up the group. If not for the woman, he may of never came. She, more so than the others, was a lot more convincing to him. After his eyes adjusted to the new darkness, he stepped closer to the center of the room and began to speak to the group. "I'm here, so what was so important, why meet at this hour and in such secrecy?"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:19 am

Although they were expecting the man to enter they all were startled when he did enter the building. The young student that had been watching the door stood there for a moment before going to close the door behind the shinigami. Not before looking out one more time to see if anyone had followed him. Or worse yet it was a trap and the man before them was merely a herald to a much larger force. Honestly it wouldn't take much to subdue the students. The man before them being a trained shinigami could probably defeat them all without much to any trouble. Still the fact they were still standing was proof that he might not bear they any malice. The man at the door get a sigh of relief as the door shut completely. As the man asked his question it became obvious that he came there out of curiosity. The girl's mouth moved, but no words came out. The equivilant of stage fright had struck her almost dumb. One of the young men stepped forward instead.

"We called you because we need your help." He said simply. The girl's mouth closed relieved she didn't have to speak. "Ever since the dormitory......accident." Everyone fidgeted at the mention of the dormitory, but the man continued to speak "There's been a curfew." he said quietly as if he was scare his voice would carry beyond the warehouse walls.
"During the day we're constantly being watched!" the other young man added, then covered his mouth with his hands as though he had insulted someone.
"He's right. It's like we're criminals, but there were other fires since then." He sighed "In any case the thing is they've also prohibited all communication with Rukongai."
"I see why we can't talk to our families!" this time it was the girl, she had found her voice once more it seemed. "What's wrong with telling them we're okay? I haven't been able to see them in over a month" The boy raised his hand to calm her down.
"The reason we called you was to see if you could help us." The boy said then nodded to classmate. The other young man vanished around a stack of crates. Seconds later he came back into view holding a small square box. "As a shinigami they'll let you to and fro without any trouble. We want you to deliver this for us."
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:31 am

The children, to his eyes they were, seemed scared and quite nervous. Even one of them could not control the pitch of his very voice. As they attempted to explain to him why he was summoned. Each speaking up overlapping the other, before one made it clear as to why he was here. One of the boys brought a small square box to his attention and that he was to deliver it to Rukongai as a favor for them. If they believed he would do so without question, they were wrong; Tim was no fool.

He scanned over the group of students and spoke firmly to them. "The curfew is for your safety, you are neither skilled enough to deal with the dangers now or should you be put in harms way; at least not for now." The end of this statement was to comfort them a bit, his words held true. Even in the safety of the Seireitai Hollows and other beings could do them harm and as Academy Students they would stand no chance, at least in his opinion. His next words would be softer to them. "I have no issue delivering this parcel to where ever it is you desire me to, but I need to know what is inside of it and where."
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:50 am

"I_it's.....s Uh....um" the young man holding the box seemed to have trouble breathing and talking at the same time. The whole situation had made him beyond nervous especially under the shinigami's gaze. The student that had been most of the talking took the lead once again.
"They're letters." he said quickly before the other student stumbled more on the words. "Letters to friends and family in Rukongai." Both the girl and flustered man holding the box nodded. "We've know it would be easier to sneak one or two letters, but when someone found out we'd try something everyone wanted in." he patted his hand on the small 1 foot cube.
"There was no way we could say no to all those people." the girl chimed in. "If we did chances are they'd tell on us or try the same thing." If too many people tried it or attempted to try it, the word would get out and no one would get any of their letters out through the blockade.

The fact Tim wanted detail was a good sign. Or at least they took it as a good sign. if he had no interest he wouldn't have entered the warehouse. If he was against the idea he wouldn't bother to know what was in the box or where it was going. Again a little fear bit at their minds. Could this be part of the trap? Find out where it was going and who the contact was to apprehend them? That thought was shaken off as the other student explained. "I have a friend in Rukongai, I'm managed to get him to redistribute the letters to the rest of the families after you drop the box off. As the talked about the possibility of the shinigami helping them the greater their worry. It was a much more difficult task with the added letters, but this was important to all the students.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:14 pm

He watched the children become more nervous with him questioning them. It wasn't that he sensed some ill-intentions or anything like that. More so that he wasn't going to just deliver something without knowing why or at least what was in it. Furthermore, it wouldn't really be his business to open the box once they handed it over, that would be intruding. He smiled towards the group of Academy Students before he spoke.

"I can understand where you are all coming from. Do not worry, the box will be safe in my care and it shall be delivered to Rukongai. The curfew will be lifted soon after everyone settles down and you will be able to return to your friends and family soon." Tim took a breathe and then extended his left hand. "Hand it over, where exactly am I to deliver it to?"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:43 am

At those words the group gave a collective sigh of relief. The young girl smiled and jumped upon Tim. Her arms wrapped round his neck and she gave him a hug. Her dark hair brushed against the man's face and smelled of cherries. Before pulling away he gave him a light peck on the cheek.
"Oh thankyouthankyouthankyou." she suddenly remembered herself and pulled away from the shinigami and turned bright red. The others looked at her, but said nothing making her turn a bright shade.
"Well I was going to kiss him, but she beat me to it." The seemingly speaker for the group said. The others gave a nervous chuckle. This joke even managed to get a laugh from the girl and she recovered enough to look up from the floor. Her ears were still somewhat red while the rest of her face was a normal color. "The man you want to talk to is from West 3rd District; Hokutan. My friend will meet you at the edge of the 2nd District. Sorry, but he cant travel too far from his home. At his age it's hard to go far. This is where he'll be." The took out a small piece of paper and held it out to Tim.
"Here." said the student holding the box. After the shinigami agreeing to the task his stumbling speech had vanished. "I put alot of work into sealing it up." he said with small smile "Even if you drop it, it shouldn't come open. Not that you'd drop it, I mean if it were to fall out of your hands or something. I'm not saying your clumsy..." It was now the young man that turned red. He took a deep breath and held out the box for the Tim to take. "Here" he said again.
"We're rooting for you." The man by the door said. "Everyone is." he said as he ran his finger through his hair. Embarrassed by his own words.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:33 pm

At that moment he was rushed by the girl who had convinced him to meet the group of Students. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her hair brushed against his face. Followed by her giving him a light peck on the cheek, which he smiled to. She repeatedly thanked him as the others did and she turned bright red as the others poked fun at her; his smile remaining.

The individual holding the square box finally handed it over to Tim and he grasped it from him. At last the box was now in his possession. Furthermore another of the group gave him a piece of parchment which had the location of the drop off and then he was given a name of one of their aquatint, Hokutan. With the box now in his own hands and the location of the drop off he could continue. Before he was able to leave though the another member of the group took it upon himself to explain how he fastened the box. In truth, Tim did not really care. It was a box and by the looks of it a sturdy one, besides he would not drop it.

"Hokutan, 2nd District, got it. It is time that I take my leave now. You should all head back home before a search party is put into effect. We can meet at another time." With that he took his leave. Leaving the group of Academy Students to ponder on whether or not they should head home or stay within the very old building. He exited the building and made his way down the dark alley.

He walked the streets of the Seireitai for roughly two hours or so until he reached the edge of the Rukongai section. Tim had been here numerous times here now so he wouldn't get lost. Although he never specifically went to the 2nd District or anything, it would not be difficult to find it; most streets were numbered and furthermore Districts were fairly obvious. With box in hand, he made his way down many streets and took a few shortcuts down alleys. His friend Anna had shown him a few shortcuts when they had ventured through this rough and tough region.

There was no worry on his mind. After all, he was a Shinigami now and no longer an Academy Student. Furthermore, he was in Squad 2. Anyone who would of bothered him he would of simply waved them off and explained to them that he was eligible to walk the streets if he liked. Though he seriously doubted that anyone would of bothered him. The lamps here were not as bright as the centre of the Seireitai and furthermore the Gotei, but they did their job.

When he finaly reached the 2nd District he waited at the lamp post on the corner of the street. Tim stood right under the lamp in plain view, of course he had no worries of anyone bothering him. It also made it easier for this Hokutan character to find him. Though he would, more than likely, attempt to stick to the shadows. There was no way for him to tell how long he was standing there as there was no sun light now and he nor owned a watch. It must of been at least another two hours before a patrol passed.

The patrol must of been another Squad or at least those of high enough rank to roam the streets and be sure that the region was in order. Such as no beings were causing mischief or that of Academy Students were not sneaking around. He smirked a bit at this thought. After all, not to long ago he was one of those Students sneaking around. When the patrol came in closer to see what he was doing his badge, which signified his acceptance into Squad 2 became more so visible to them, though he did not notice any badge on the patrol. They simply waved at him and continued on their way; which Tim waved back in kind.

Another hour must of passed when he started to get a bit agitated. Where was this Hokutan and what was taking him so long? These thoughts went through his mind, but he disregarded them and kicked the ground beneath his feet to occupy the time. To pass the time more so he thought about the girl who had kissed him lightly on the cheek and had blushed a bit, a smirk formed on his face. After all, if not for her he may of never helped the group of Academy Students.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:39 am

The group of shinigami suddenly stopped and walked back toward Tim. About halfway there they stopped. They looked back and forth down the street several times. Finally the group of three shinigami walked by Tim once more in the other direction. Only a matter of minutes passed before two of the group returned and walked over to Tim directly.
"Hey you." The man said gruffly. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. The man stood about 5'9 with curly blonde hair. His eyes were a deep amber that seemed to glow in the lamplight. His right hand hung limply at his side while his left hand sat tucked in his pocket by his zanpukto. The weapon also flashed in the light. It's tsuba the same color as a naked blade, but yet had a dullness to it. He wore no shirt under his uniform his naked chest flashed into view as he walked. His friend stood barely an inch shorter than his companion and had straight brown hair. It was just long enough to hide his forehead and obscure his eyebrows. Still he gazed upon Tim with deep blue-green eyes. While his friend had a round nose, his was sharp yet short. His weapon was strapped across his back rather than his hip. The handle peeked over his right shoulder. His left sleeve of his uniform was rolled up all the way to his elbow. His hand was covered in white wraps like a boxer. Although his right sleeve wasn't rolled up that hand was similarly bandaged.
"You've been standing here for quite awhile." he said in level voice as he stopped on the other side of Tim, while his companion stood on the other. "A little too long." he said as he observed the shinigami more closely.
"Hey what's that?" The light haired man asked spotting the box Tim had on him. "Looks suspicious."
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:44 am

He had thought that he was spending to much time here in the lamp light. Unfortunately, Angelo Canti had not shown up yet, just his luck. He sighed a bit to himself, before the same group of Shinigami came back to check in on him. This time there were only two and not three like before. At first they asked him what he was doing here and that he had been standing here for far to long or at least that was what he had gotten out of it. Then they noticed the box in his grip and questioned him on it. Stating that it looked rather suspicious.

Tim sighed a bit to himself as the two stood on each side of him, each sizing him up. "I'm sure you two are just doing your duty, but as you should be able to notice I am no student; I am a Shinigami much like you." He then pointed to his badge on his Gi that signified his acceptance into Squad 2. "I am on a mission for Squad 2 at the moment, delivering intelligence to another member." Though this was of course a lie, the two Shinigami now questioning him would have a difficult time figuring out if he was lying or not. His eyes never loosing sight of the two fellow Shinigami. Despite them being allies by nature here in the Spirit World, often more than not, everyone had the possibility to be an enemy.

In truth he did not want to lie to fellow Shinigami, but it would be difficult to convince them that he had only good intentions by delivering letters from one group of students to another. In this time of lock down of the regions. At this time he gripped the box tight in his left hand and made his right hand free. This act might be seen as a sign of aggression, but he was always prepared. To think that he would strike down fellow Shinigami to just deliver letters for Academy Students, laughable. He truly hoped that it would not come down to that. Actually, he did not even know that he was delivering letters. He simply took the students words as truth and with the female flirting with him, that's how he took it, it was hard to say no.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:51 am

"2nd squad." The man said in a mocking tone as he looked to his companion. He moved closer to look upon Tim. His face was inches from the other shinigami's face. The fain smell of tobacco came off the man. Finally he pulled back and rubbed his chin. "Well you see, Mr 2nd Squad, we were given orders to watch for all suspicious activities." His left hand came out of his pocket and came to rest beside his weapon.
"I'm sure you don't think anything of those in 9th squad, but we take our jobs very seriously. For the longest time we've been in charge of the safety of Seireitei. After the incident at the dormitory our authority and responsibilities have increased. While the new group handles Seiteirei's security we're tasked with patrolling of Rukongai. The only person we have to answer to is our captain." He said with a faint smile. "We can detain any person of interest."

"Even if you're not a student orders are orders. Chimed in the other man as he adjusted the bandages on his left hand. "We'd like a look at this intelligence," He pointed at the box that Tim clutched. "If it's as you say, you're free to go. Otherwise we'll you accompany us back to Seireitei for questioning." he said after tighten his bindings. "I suggest that you cooperate. Failure to do so would not end well for you." he said softly. Rather than lower his arms back down to his sides he crossed them across his chest. His companion held out his hand to Tim waiting for him to hand over the box. Both men fixed their eyes on the lone shinigami. All three of them stood in the circle of light provided by the lamp post. As if the whole world ceased to be outside of the small ring of light that it provided. And in that bright little world Tim was pressed on both sides by the 8th division members. They had positioned themselves as such to block off his possible avenues of escape. If he tried to run either of them could try to intercept him.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:07 am

Another sigh left his lips. His tactic of lying to them failed, they believed him some what, but definitely not enough to leave him be. If he were to offer up the box of letters, his lie would be seen through; he was forced to think quickly here. As one man extended his arm, he pulled the box closer to his body. His fingers in his right hand twitched a bit in preparation to defend himself from the two. Hollows were one thing, bulky creatures and predictable; Shinigami were completely another matter. It would be difficult to take them both out and not kill them. Furthermore so, that he had just recently graduated from the Academy and was accepted into the 2nd Squad.

Tim simply smiled at the two as he concocted another rouse to keep them at bay. "You see gentlemen, this is important to me. If I fail my Captain then how would I ever be able to look him in the eyes ever again. I respect him whole-heartily and to disgrace him in a way of failure would be most unsatisfactory." He took a breathe before he continued on. "If I were to allow anyone to look into this box, other than the recipient, then I shall fail in my mission. For as far as I know the box is filled with random letters of no use to anyone, but that is not for me to know. As you may know Squad 2 is about intelligence and a certain fashion much like the ninja of old. Please gentlemen, leave me to my mission. I mean you no disrespect and I understand your duties, but I have my own as well."

Strange was it to mention what was actually in the box, to the best of his knowledge, but perhaps he could fool them easier and if they eventually did open the box it would show that he had told the truth to them, some what. To their eyes the letters in the box would be of no use and it would show that he was merely on a training mission. Furthermore, he attempted to show them respect and appease to their humble side. As they were once young and new in a squad as well. He believed, perhaps, that they would understand; he hoped that they did.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:31 am

"You cheeky bastard, we just told you we're the following the law, you got some balls to refuse!" the man's amber eyes flashed in the lamplight. He took a menacing step towards Tim. His right hand reached over toward his blade's handle. His companion quickly took a step forward and placed a hand on the other man's shoulder before he complete the drawing action.
"Calm down." the other man said softly. Surprisingly enough the man's words worked and the visible vein pulsating on the other man's forehead receded. He took a step back and snorted. His hand had grasped his zanpukto, but now let go. "Come now, try not lose your heads here." He took a step back as well and turned to face Tim for a long while he said nothing. Finally he took a deep breath.
"Let's begin again, shall we?" The man with bandages said as he flashed the faintest of smiles. "Let's pretend your division is currently making an effort to keep both Seireitei, as well as Rukongai free of attack. On your patrol you come across an shinigami standing in the middle of the street. It's late at night and he claims to be on mission. How would you handle such a situation?" he didn't give Tim a chance to answer. "As it stands we had a duty to uphold. As much as it pains us for you to be unable to look your captain in the eyes. If you want to claim to be a ninja, I'd think you'd hide your presence rather than stand in the middle of the street." he ended flatly. "We must now detain you. Please come peacefully." The other shinigami to the side smiled. While it wasn't as satisifying as knocking Tim out, it was close. They were within their scope of their orders. Even if he was speaking the truth they'd face no real punishment other than a verbal reprimand.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:00 pm

The man to his right became quite agitated with Tim's response and reached for his zanpakto. The other man stopped him, attempting to calm him down which worked. Then the calmer of the two tried to explain the situation to him and then, without allowing him to reply, stated that he was to be detained. Which he could not allow. He was transporting letters for children and even though he had not committed any real crime, he could not simply just be apprehended.

Tim shifted his eyes back and forth to the two men and took in a deep breathe. "You have to understand my situation gentlemen and your own. You are neither protecting anyone by interfering with me or my mission, nor are you doing your duty. You should be more worried about enemies and not allies, but if you keep persisting you will make an enemy out of me." He knew that his words would come off as rude, but it mattered little now. Normally he would be the kindness to allies of the realm as he could, but the two men just seemed to have something against him or perhaps they were just bored.

At that moment he took just a few steps to back himself against the lamp post. Once he felt the cold post on his back he moved behind it. There now being the lamp post between him and the two patrolmen. Tim hoped that this would give him an added advantage in his attempt to escape. His feet pushed hard against the hard sidewalk and he stood on his toes. Ready to flee at the slightest advancement. He had never fled before in his life, but to fight Shinigami would just be wrong. They were suppose to be allies, not enemies. Despite how they were treating him.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:25 pm

The man with bandages sighed and shook his head disapprovingly. His friend had no such reaction he seemed elated to hear that Tim wasn't going to cooperate.
"Very well then." The straight haired man said as he stretched his arms out to either side of his body. "You've made your choice, don't be regretting it." The second shinigami had his hand on his zanpukto already with a small sneer on his face. But the other man's arm barred him from moving forward.
"No, I'll handle this." Part of the bandage had come off the man's out stretched hands and hung limply. The white fabric hung just inches from the ground. He gave a bow at the waist, and after a nod from his partner he moved. He half crossed his arms, bringing them both inward. This sudden motion sent the ends of the fabric outward towards Tim. As they whipped through the air, they extended. Impossibly long they stretch past his target on either side. With a flick of his wrists the patch of the bandages curved like a snake to circle around Tim's back and then to the front again. A subtle jerk was all it took for the strands to continue on their path in wrapping around and hopefully binding Tim completely.

"Slick as always." Was all the other shinigami said as he watched the other man operate. He often wondered how the man managed to keep such an impossible length of bandage wraps on his person. The fabric looked so thin and yet it was as tough as rope. He could only imagine how hot it was with all those wraps on his body. Still it was a decent non-lethal method to subdue enemies. Even though he didn't like the man, he respected his skills enough to let him handle the matter. Still he kept his hand on his sword as he watched the wraps dance to entangle.

OOC: I was going to assign special stats, but decided to make them generic. (rank 2 with 20 Fight/Speed/Spirit 10 Tech)
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 pm

It would seem that the two were not going to just allow him to walk away. He was minding his own business, if he wanted to stand here he could. Tim was no longer an Academy Student and was a Shinigami now. It seemed, to him, that they were just being jerks. One man began to step forward, but the man with the bandages around his for-arms put his hand up to stop him. It was he who would attempt to capture him first. His bandages hit the ground and then spun upward and out towards Tim. Peculiar as it was, he had no time to sit idly by and watch.

As the mans bandages grew closer to him to bind him where he stood, he lunged backwards. Withdrawing his blade from its sheathe in the same motion. Now blade held in his right hand, he held it forwards to defend himself against the oncoming bandages who looked quite remarkable flowing in the air, seemingly on their own free will, but were obviously controlled by the man who they were connected to.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:37 pm

As amazing as the feat of positioning the wraps was it wasn't any magic to it. Years of practice had give the man the skills needed to manipulate them. Tim sudden movements required for him to reposition them. Like a playing with a yo-yo he popped his wrists backwards. The snaking bandages paused only a moment before retracting. In seconds they had completely retreated back up his sleeves. For the length of the bandages to vanish like that was a true trick. No one noticed the subtle circular motions he made as they were pulled back in. Once they were hidden again he crossed his arms once again. He took a moment to observe Tim's stance. "Good reaction." he simply said. His right arm swung out like he was backhanding someone, but then then downwards. With the out swing the bandage shot out once more. With the down motion it shifted towards the exposed blade. His goal was to disarm the man. Similar to the method he had tried to use to capture the shinigami he now attempted to wrap his bandages around the weapon and yank it away. His left hand wasn't idle while this was happening. He made almost the exact opposite motions with this other hand. The second strap can sweeping in low and from the left. This target was Tim's front leg.

While this was happening the second man decided to make his move. While the two squared off he jumped up and over Tim to land on the other side. Still honoring his partner's request he stood a good 15ft from the unfolding scuffle. He drew his weapon from it's sheathe and looked upon the blade as it flashed in the lamp light. With the zanpukto in his right hand pointed down he squatted in the middle of the street. He would have to wait his turn, but he'd keep his eye on things. If the bastard got close to him he'd take him down.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:20 pm

His little retreat had worked and now his opponent retracted his bandages. Then his ally had moved into the street with his zanpakto drawn. Furthermore, the man with the bandages unleashed them once more towards Tim. The only difference this time was that he wanted to disarm him and trip him up a bit. He would need to act quickly.

With his blade in his right hand Tim lunged forward towards the attacker. His right hand held the blade tight and directed it as a jabbing instrument, which in turn would make it much more difficult for the bandages to wrap and pull to disarm him. His feet now moving quickly against the cold pavement would force the bandages to either get tangled up or simply not be effective in the way he wanted them to be. "I don't want to fight you..." He said towards his opponent.

Just as he came in close to the bandaged man, he rotated the blade in his hand and flipped it. Causing it to turn and the hilt now be upward and the blade downwards. He would attempt to strike the man with the hilt to just knock him out or enough to distract him. As he attempted to make his way past him. Tim thought it would be easier to go through the man then to turn and run and be forced to face the man in the street. Which would make him surrounded in turn; this way he was going now seemed much more efficient.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:58 am

Once more the shinigami's motions were worthy of praise. If he had tried to retreat again it would have tangled himself. Instead he rushed forward. An apt response to the medium range attack. He found himself smiling as he met the shorter man advanced. Although he seemed calm he had a battle lust like his friend. Instead of taking on anyone and everyone that he came across he looked for certain factors. Tim was showing himself to be just his type. People with potential and hidden strength. That glimmer of light was all it took to spark the fire within his heart. That little flicker of brightness. He could feel his lips curl into a full grin, but it quickly vanished as the opponent came closer. It was best he focus, or he might embarrass himself.

Just like that his mind returned to the matter at hand. At the current distance the using the bandages to bind Tim was impossible. Well, not completely. Still he didn't have time to reel them in so had to rely on other methods.
"How ironic, I want to fight you." he replied as his moved his right forearm to guard against Tim's sword hilt. With his left he grabbed at the naked blade. Another use of the bandages was they acted like armor. Enough layers to cushion the blow as well as protect his hand from being cut by the weapon's edge. As he attempted to stop the opponent's weapon he kicked out with this left leg at the other man's chest. He considered drawing his own weapon, but wanted to subdue Tim without resorting to such means. He noticed his companion didn't think the same. When he really thought about he could have ended things much quicker with a spell. Either of them could have. Although in the report they'd claim self-defense it was the most exercise they got nowadays when someone resisted. It was rare for anyone to not to cooperate. Still it was to be expected, the way Tim was acting was beyond suspicious, the box itself was way too large for simple intel. Call it instinct. He trusted his gut, there was something more to it.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 am

As the man impeding his progress reached for the hilt of his blade and the sharp edge of the blade itself, Tim jabbed it forward. Of course he might be able to stop the blow, but any attempt to grab the blade completely would end in a serious cut on his hand, bandages or not. The man had explained that he did wish to fight Tim and as he did he kicked forward with his left foot, aiming for his chest. It seemed that his original thoughts were correct, the two men were just up to now good; not doing any duties at all except for hiding behind them to carry on whatever they wanted.

"You really are set in fighting me..." As he spoke the words his opponents foot landed hard against his chest and Tim was forced back a few good feet. Regaining his footing he would hold his blade out in front of him. "Then I will not hold back! You hide behind your duty as if it is a shield, when all you are really doing is attempting to solve your boredom. You disgrace your duty by doing so."
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 am

His hand nearly grasped the blade before Tim thrust it forward. He might have injured himself, but the kick pushed the weapon back out of reach. Again with interesting reaction to his attacks. If the situation was different he might have tried scouting the young man for their Division. It would see that his opponent wasn't too happy with him at that moment. The man chuckled at he accusation, he thought again about how he could just end this fight without much effort. Or if his partner joined the fray. He was abit surprised that Tim was offended that he had spoken the truth.
"Do spare me the moral indignation. Have you forgotten already?" he said with a sigh. "You do recall why we're fighting don't you?" His question garnered snort from his companion. "We did try to do things peacefully, and you declined. You say don't want to fight, and yet that's exactly what you're doing." As he spoke he was slowly pulling his bandage wraps back into his sleeves. "I REALLY don't want to fight you, but since this is the what it's come to, I'll will. That simple." He clapped his hands to punctuate the point. He did so also to point out that he was done withdrawing his wrappings. It only had taken seconds to untangle the small mess and pull them back in.

"But since you're going to be serious, I should as well." he said as both hands grabbed the handle resting over his shoulder. Ever so slowly he lowered his hips and then he dashed forward. Once he got into range he pulled the blade free of it's sheathe. A tachi sword. He swung the weapon up and over his shoulder. As he got within a foot of Tim he brought the into a horizontal slash with all the force he could muster. Rather than attack his opponent, he directed his blow at the sword in his hands. The strike was to bat the others weapon away, but he didn't expect to over power Tim so easily. In the second of contact he brought the weapon away and struck again this time head on with another horizontal swing from right to left. No sooner was that done that he swung again from left to right.

Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:20 pm

The time for words had past and it was now time to fight. He did intend on attempting to get away, but it would prove most difficult to slip past this man and that of the other in the middle of the street. As the man squatted in front of him he reached for his blade over his shoulder. Then he charged towards Tim and slashed horizontally multiple times from different angles. The first attack seemed to be the strongest and sent shock-waves through his fingers and hands to even his thighs, but he never lost grip of his weapon. He parried his blade with every attack the man came at him with, but he knew that he would need to act quickly to counter him.

Tim quickly dashed to the side of his opponent once he attacked once more and brought his blade down with a horizontal slash, downwards. He hoped that the man would be able to block his attack, he did move quite fast and he had no way of knowing if he could block the attack. It was one thing to defend himself from them, but completely another to actually hurt them, he had no intentions to.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:02 am

Even if he said he was going to be serious, he wasn't really putting his all into the battle. All of his swings targeted Tim's weapon. He was surprised that the lad held on to his weapon after the fierce onslaught. Not too weak, not too strong the shinigami said to himself between swings. Their swords sang with each impact. A note only those that frequent battlefield are familiar with. It wasn't a sound many forgot nor one they cared to remember. This was the song of war, battle, and death. But even though it was fighting for sport, the element of danger. With each spark that came off the swords as they met was proof enough that. He would do his best not to truly harm his opponent, but he had a feeling it would come to that if he wasn't careful. Still the look in the other man's eyes did also said to him that he was ready for whatever he threw at him. Again he did his best to hide his excitement. For a moment his focus wavered, it was this time that Tim launched his counter. Side stepping then swinging his blade in viciously. The man could only twist his body to maneuver out of the way. As he contorted his form the blade hissed through the air in the space that he had occupied. He came to a screeching halt a few feet from his starting position. As he returned to a fighting stance a cut could be seen in his uniform where he had narrowly escaped. "Not bad at all." he said as he lunged with a diagonal slash at Tim's body.

In the middle of the street the other shinigami watched the fight with half interest. He really did hope that Tim would attempt to run. Otherwise things could be going on forever. There was a popping noise to his left. He turned to look and another shinigami was standing there. The sudden appearance did startle him, but then he looked up at visitor and sighed.
"Don't sneak up on me like that, man." he grunted and returned to watching the fight. He gave a low whistle as his friend's dodge and follow up attack.
"It's your own fault for not paying attention." the new man said. He stood a good four inches taller than the other man, and had green hair. It was in a cut like a mohawk, but fell limpy over the right side of his bald head. "So what happened to...." he stopped mid sentence as he saw the two men fighting. "Huh, so he was up to something?" he asked finally.
"Don't know. Gave us a story, the started to fight." came the reply.
"Really?."
"Yes, Kim. Really." the squatting man said.
"Our shift is almost over, we need to hurry this up." The man called Kim shook his head and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Contact (ShibataTim)   [CB] Contact (ShibataTim) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CB] Contact (ShibataTim)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next