The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learning Hado# 20 Draylon style! (Solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

Learning Hado# 20 Draylon style! (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Learning Hado# 20 Draylon style! (Solo)   Learning Hado# 20 Draylon style! (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Tariasha was up early in the morning, he was feeling fresh and energetic. A couple of weeks ago he was taught a Hado by Draylon, and he had practiced it many times with the singular orbs; it was a hard time with many failures trying to get the orb stable but he managed it; but Tariasha was determined to control the Hado and use it as effectively as Draylon had done. The kidou grounds were empty, many students would not have even got out of bed yet, as it was the crack of dawn. Tariasha split his legs shoulder width apart and placed his hands in front of him 'May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination, Hado 20 Arashi-Tomoshibi' the same old orb had appeared it was glowing in front of him, the raw reiatsu was dangerous and he knew it, so he threw it at the target, damaging the target severely. He hoped that the explosions were not too loud. This time instead of thinking about the orb as being that singular ball of hardened reiatsu with a softer and more explosive inner core of reiatsu, but to double it. once again he chanted the incantation, causing two to appear in front of him, using his hands as guidance one hand to an orb he started to move them in different directions, the first one moving left and the other moving right, then both back to their starting positions. Suddenly and without any warning one of the orbs exploded, knocking the other out of control and exploding that one; it left Tariasha on his back covered in blood. The fresh cuts were on his hands and a small bit along his arms where he had rolled back his sleeves; it was nothing serious. He stood back up and placed his hands back in front of him, calling out the incantation 'May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination, Hado 20 Arashi-Tomoshibi'. The two orbs re-appeared, although this time instead of keeping control of them he wanted to see if had shaped them properly this time, he fired them both off at the already broken target. They both shot down on the little target, exploding on impact and leaving little of what there was of the target.

It seemed like he had forming correct this time he wanted to control it. Two more orbs had been created, he assumed that some time his reiatsu would run out and he would be left drained of energy, but that was still a small while off. He made the orbs float around each other, as if they were both entangled in some passionate dance. His eyes remained on the orbs, to see when they would explode. He quietly whispered 'Eighteen ... Nineteen.... Twenty' he counted slowly to see how long he could hold them without them exploding; eventually they did explode. Thirty-two seconds; long enough to hit a hollow. Tariasha had no duties to fufill today, it was a resting day normally, but he decided to use his time on working on Draylons hado, he wanted to feel proud to show Draylon that he had been able to learn the kidou. The hours passed by as Tariasha trained, he took breaks to gather his reiatsu back. It was the beginning of sun set, Tariasha was covered in sweat from his training, his hands grazed and covered in blood. For the last time he raised his hands 'May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination, Hado 20 Arashi-Tomoshibi' Fours orbs appeared in front of him, he knew he had only ten seconds to fire them off before the chain reaction of explosions began, so he fired all of them at one spot of the ground, which had formed a small crater where he had already used it. Tariasha was glad to see that his training had paid off, but now it was time for a shower then some sake with the other guys from squad 5!
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Learning Hado# 20 Draylon style! (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Hado# 20 Draylon style! (Solo)   Learning Hado# 20 Draylon style! (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Learning Hado# 20 Draylon style! (Solo)
Page 1 of 1