The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

learning history. (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinokami Seishini

Hinokami Seishini

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2010-07-02

learning history. (solo) Empty
PostSubject: learning history. (solo)   learning history. (solo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:50 am

shini[Hinokami Seishini] wakes up. While wakeing up there were three girls on top of him. Sleeping.{Damm it must find a more hidden location do sleep in... but before i can...} Shini them fell to the ground the three girls still sleeping.{Now that im out, time to find a location to sleep at.} Shini then sneak'd out of his room and then went outside.{hmm..... I NEED DO STUDY TODAY DAMMNATIONS!!! Now i think i needed to study history, but what kind of history.} Shini took out his note book and read it. {500 hundred years back.... is there any kind of info about 500 years ago in this world.... Well i guess that squad 12 has to have some thing in its archives. But i think that i have class in a..... ONE MIN C***!}Shini stared running to the class room.

5 mins later.

Shini opens the class room with no one in it."Huh?" then he looks at the door. There is a note on it.
[______On a class trip to squad 12________]
[___________________________________]
"Ahh so they went to Squad 12.... GOTTA RUN!!!!!" Max runs to squad 12.

10 mins later.

He find's a member of squad 12 unconiuses. he dose nothing and enters a room full of books. He looks for som books but he dose not find any."come on where the hell can i find info about 500 years ago." a book falls out of nowhere. Max takes a look."The Diary of Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto..... Hmm..... Mabay it has some info about 500 years ago....."

5 hrs later.

Shini closes the book."..." he left the book on a table and went do a inn. he got a room for him self and went do sleep."that was....."
Back to top Go down

learning history. (solo)
Page 1 of 1