The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking a Roleplaying Partner!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic Cartwright

Dominic Cartwright

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Job/Interests : Graphic Artist, Roleplayer
Quote : A samurai should always be prepared for death, whether his own or someone else's. - Stan Sakai
Registration Date : 2012-03-23

Seeking a Roleplaying Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Seeking a Roleplaying Partner!   Seeking a Roleplaying Partner! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:05 am

I would like 1-2 members to roleplay with my shinigami. If at all possible Mr. Arawn and Mr. Kuro would be my first choices but I'm willing to accept just about anyone. Please reply any interest as quickly as possible for I'd like to start immediately.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Seeking a Roleplaying Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Roleplaying Partner!   Seeking a Roleplaying Partner! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:51 pm

A request for me specifically is strange enough. To what end I wonder. I'm around and about send the word and things might happen. With [CB] going on, might be sooner than you think.
Back to top Go down

Seeking a Roleplaying Partner!
Page 1 of 1