The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for an rp partner

Go down 
+2
Kuro
Niiro Sekkou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

looking for an rp partner Empty
PostSubject: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:09 pm

not sure if this is the right place to put this, but i'm looking for someone to rp with; basically in each of the categories necessary for a rank-up. this arrancar's going Espada!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:21 am

You can fight me but this character is only rank 0 and my other Ri O'Nocht is rank 3. Don't mind them losing but don't want either dead.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:42 am

There's that offer Sekkou, and don't forget that you'll have a good thread backing you up after our fight in the mission thread. Razz (oh yeah, I should reply to that. lol)
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male

PostSubject: Re: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:45 pm

true; actually, stuart, if you're interested, i can set up a thread on earth or something and we could form an alliance between us (either of your characters), perhaps at first a mentor-student relationship, but eventually a comrade-comrade relationship. it would be a friendly training thread with others for both of us, and you'll be able to boast that you trained with an Arrancar, and so understand them better than most.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:47 pm

That sounds like fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male

PostSubject: Re: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male

PostSubject: Re: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:41 am

anyone else want an Arrancar rp partner? i'm open to everything, especially since i wanna frickin' rank up already!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jiro Yoshihide

Jiro Yoshihide

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Registration Date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:16 pm

I'd be willing to do whatever.. even though I'm a weak little hollow.
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male

PostSubject: Re: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:07 pm

all right- since there's such a difference in level, i suggest a thread where we go hunting together in the Real World for some tasty Pluses...and perhaps some Shinigami
Back to top Go down
Jiro Yoshihide

Jiro Yoshihide

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Registration Date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 am

I'm definitely down for that. if you want to make a thread, feel free anytime you're ready. I think it should be completely open in case any shinigami characters want to jump in, but thats up to you.. we could just hunt NPC's
Back to top Go down
xcoser123

xcoser123

Male
Number of Posts : 5
Registration Date : 2012-09-20

PostSubject: Re: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:56 am

You can look for a good partner by facebook.
More cosplay...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xcoser.com/
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:23 pm

And I'm sure he'll reply to your comment in another 2 years.

You should know that no one outside those logged into the site can see your signature. On that point I ask you to remove the advertisements you've placed there for your website. It's one thing to advertise for a free game or web comic. Another when you're trying to drum up business for yourself. I'm guessing that's the only reason you've posted in such an old topic. (probably the only reason you've posted at all)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for an rp partner   looking for an rp partner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for an rp partner
Page 1 of 1