The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fight me (need a partner please)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Momo

Momo

Female
Number of Posts : 94
Job/Interests : when an obsession with death, becomes a way of life
Quote : Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate
Registration Date : 2009-05-22

Fight me (need a partner please) Empty
PostSubject: Fight me (need a partner please)   Fight me (need a partner please) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Momo scuffed her feet along the ground, skulking slowly through the daylight. Seireitei was already busy; each squad had been focusing on their newly assigned 'tasks' and Momo felt far too idle for any such hassle on this particular day. In fact, the raven haired girl was beginning to wonder if the energetic 11th Lieutenant was beginning to rub off on her; an arising thought after Momo decided she needed a good fight. The girl flicked her black hair over her shoulder as she rested against a nearby building. Her fluttering green eyes stared up to the sky as she bent her left leg, resting the foot further up the wall she had her back to. 'Fucking...bored' she muttered. The irony of her rather sulky appearance was the general beauty of the girl, and that such actions seemed to distract slightly from her actual and natural grace.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Fight me (need a partner please)   Fight me (need a partner please) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:38 am

Saroki was on her regular patrol around Seireitei at the time; Jumping roof to roof, searching for any 'Troublemakers' Such as thugs. Not much had been happening in the Soul Society, although that could've been a good thing. Saroki hadn't been given many missions lately, and it had already started to bug her a bit; The girl was filled with energy. Saroki shook her head side to side a bit, focusing at the task at hand; Saroki noticed a familiar reiatsu. Momo? Saroki thought to herself; She hadn't seen the black-haired girl in quite awhile. She scanned the floors of the Seireitei, soon finding the gloomy-looking gal. In a flash Saroki landed gracefully onto the ground, only a few feet infront of Momo; "Hello Momo. It's been awhile. Why do ya' look so bored?" Saroki quizzed Momo with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight me (need a partner please)   Fight me (need a partner please) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Momo looked down to Saroki, a few rogue strands of black hair covering one of her eyes as she spoke in her usual cold tone, 'Probably because i am. Squads are crap when you have nothing to do'. Momo flicked her head back to move her hair back into place; pushing herself gently off the wall as she walked almost around Saroki. A slight smirk growing on her face as she spoke, 'So, you ready to spar or what, long time no see by the way'
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight me (need a partner please)   Fight me (need a partner please) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Saroki grinned slightly; Saroki appreciated Momo's personality, serious and straight to the point. Saroki scratched the back of her neck a bit, "So you havn't been assigned a mission in quite awhile I take it." Saroki said, a short chuckle escapeing her lips; Saroki shifted her body weight to her right leg, "Of course; But I suggest we fight on the roofs..." She said with a grin, pointing her right index finger up into the air. Saroki then flash stepped up onto the roof of a building; She leapt a few feet back, awaiting her opponent. "I wonder if i'll beat you like last time!" Saroki yelled out to Momo, a wide smile of mischief appearing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight me (need a partner please)   Fight me (need a partner please) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Momo sighed in annoyance as Saroki flash stepped up onto the roof. Moving wasn't that bad, but still not being able to flash step was just a pain in the ass. Momo jumped up the building, kicking off from opposite walls quick enough as she silently landed next to Saroki. There was a slight fluttering wind on the roof, as Momo's uniform flapped wildly against her body. She smirked, 'Tch, i thought i just let you win'. Momo only vaguely remember her last fight with Saroki, and knew that her new opponent would no doubt enjoy fighting all out. Momo shrugged complacently, taking a small jump backwards as she unsheathed her sword. 'So, hows third seat life?' she said in a very uninterested voice, despite the actual sincerity behind her question. Anyway, Momo had figured catching up a bit would be only...'normal'? when fighting a friend.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight me (need a partner please)   Fight me (need a partner please) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Saroki remembered her fight with Momo as if it wher yesterday. She couldn't forget the amount of pain and hardship she had to go through to actually defeat her; "Of course you did..." Saroki grinned a bit in sarcasm. Saroki respected Momo, she respected everything about her. Her combat skills, her personality, and that cold expression she wore twenty-four hours a day. Saroki unsheathed her Zanpakuto, a slightly malicious smile forming on her face. Saroki was looking forward to the fight with Momo; "3rd seat life? Well, they send me on quite a few missions monthly. But if you ask me, during my down time it gets a bit boring..But, how about our zanpakuto's do the talking!" She said in a devious tone. And with that, Saroki sprinted towards Momo; Saroki reversed her grip of her zanpakuto, then continueing to run. "How about we make this fight a bit more interesting.." She, now running even faster than before. Saroki was quickly within a comfortable striking distance.

Saroki quickly stopped, raiseing her left arm a bit infront of herself. The girl then initiated a deadly slash into Momo's upper body; After Saroki's first attack had took it's course, she dropped near to the ground. The girl then attempted to kick out Momo's legs from under her, causing her to fall; Saroki then leapt up to her feet and flash-stepped behind Momo. Then using shunpo to further her distance away from her opponent about four feet. "The loser of this little sparring match has to buy the winners sake for a week." Saroki said with a grin on her face.

((Ooc: Fighting skill? ))

Last edited by Saroki on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ZANAKUTO ISN'T A WORD!!!)
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Fight me (need a partner please)   Fight me (need a partner please) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:05 am

+.5 Fighting Skill to Saroki
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Momo

Momo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight me (need a partner please)   Fight me (need a partner please) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:06 am

Momo wasn't one to show her emotions, especially during a fight, so reading the worry that had suddenly thrashed around her mind would have been damn near impossible. Saroki was fast, a lot faster than Momo in fact. The raven haired girl held her stance, motionless until Saroki was close enough, her muscles tensed as she tried to read where the attack was coming from. Momo shifted her weight on the ball of her foot, pushing her body behind her block as the two blades clashed together. The strike had been fast and strong, and had only just been caught by Momo. The kick had definitely caught the shinigami off guard, as Momo felt the ground beneath her feet vanish, the pain was quick, and nothing compared to that of a sword, but the shock had caused the most damage. Momo pushed her hand out to cushion the fall, quickly rolling forwards as she spun around to face Saroki once more.

Momo kept her expression blank, her eyes deeper in thought as she stared silently at Saroki; another flutter of wind flew past the two girl's. Momo could already feel her heart rattling against her rib cage...it was somewhat exhillerating. 'Your on' she smirked. Any doubt of victory had already been pushed aside from her thoughts, Momo would surely not win if she didn't believe 100% that she could, even thought her chances were fairly stacked against her. Momo pushed off from her left foot, dodging side to side as she drew nearer to Saroki, her blade held behind her back, pointed upwards. At the latest moment possible, Momo leapt high into the air, spinning sideways as her blade unravelled from behind her back, followed by a backwards flip in the air as Momo landed straight behind Saroki; bringing her sword heavily down with her landing. The acrobatics were usually not Momo's style, but she figured trying something new couldn't hurt, especially seeing as she'd fought Saroki before.

((OOC: Fighting Skill))
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight me (need a partner please)   Fight me (need a partner please) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:08 pm

+1 Fighting Skill to Momo
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight me (need a partner please)   Fight me (need a partner please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:34 am

A extremely smug smile appeared on Saroki's face. A little bet didn't hurt anyone, but then again, if Saroki won she planned on drinking at least ten gallons a day. (Either because she loved sake or because she wanted to rub her victory in.) Then, in a flash Momo began her assault. Since she had fought Momo before, Saroki figured she had her strategy down; Even so, expect the unexpected. Which is kind of contradictory. Saroki analyzed Momo, attempting to pinpoint where her attacks might come from; Even if the odds wher in Saroki's favor, there is always room for defeat. Especially if your opponent is Momo...

Saroki narrowed her eyes, in an attempt to make herself look more intimidating; Saroki took a few steps forward at a slow pace. Her pace grew faster, untill she was sprinting. Although it wasn't long untill the two shinigamis wher too close for comfort; Saroki grinded her feet to a halt, grabbing the scythe at the butt of her zanpakuto. Then detaching the scythe as if it wher second nature to her. In a blink of an eye Saroki hurled her zanpakuto towards Momo. The blade flying towards Momo's head precisely; At the nearest possible point of impact, Momo leapt up into the air. Avoiding Saroki's lethal attack. Saroki was dumbfounded needless to say, she scanned the skies in search for Momo. Well, this is a different tactic.. The orange-haired girl told herself. Saroki yanked back her scythe. The chain connecting the sword and the scythe quickly retracting...

Saroki then threw her zanpakuto at Momo once again, attempting to pierce her body at least once; The blade cut off a single strand of her hair, but no actual contact. Saroki yanked back her sword and tryed again. Failing once again; Damnit!!! It's like this girl was BORN to fly! Saroki repeated this futile attack, but again, failing. Saroki retracted her zanpakuto, connecting the scythe and sword togethor once again. Saroki had only seconds to realize that Momo was right behind her; Saroki had almost regreted fumbling around with ranged attacks, but there was no time for feelings of regret and remorse; Saroki needed a solution, NOW.

Saroki did the only thing she could. Try to deflect and least half of the hit. Saroki rotated her waist to her left, then raising her zanpakuto; Saroki then rotated both of her legs to the left. Saroki was now in a appealing position to counter Momo's attack, but it was already too late. Just as Saroki was swinging her zanpakuto into Momo's right arm, a monsterous pain conflicted Saroki; It felt as if she wher thrown straight into a meat grinder, or maybe smashed up against two trains...On fire...With skulls on them....And knives on them...
((Ooc: Sorry just had to throw in some comedy.)

Saroki's eyes stretched out to there limits. Saroki was in the most pain she had ever felt. Momo's zanpakuto made direct impact into Saroki's back; The wound was horrific, a long, nasty gash formed in Saroki's back. The wound was probally a eight inch gash that ran along half of her back. To the point where it was possible to see her insides. Saroki was sent into a wild pain-driven frenzy. Her mind was ravaged with agony. Her only thoughts wher how she could endure the pain; Needless to say, Saroki wasn't expecting Momo to cause so much damage. Blood spewed from Saroki's wound, creating a fountain of gore. The wound kept spewing out blood for a few seconds; Meanwhile, Saroki's reiatsu spiked, her mind bent on survival. Her only though to defeat her enemy. (Which just happened to be Momo.) She thought she was seriously going to die. Saroki, shifted her weight to her left leg, adjusting her body so that she was facing Momo; Saroki tryed to hold in her shrieks of pain, for her own sake. Her eyes bloodshot from the pressure, her sanity being torn...

Saroki was surrounded by blue reiatsu, with faint glimmers of black and red; Saroki darted straight into Momo, not caring for strategy or timing. She lashed out with her zanpakuto, sending a extreme barrage of thrusts and slices/chops towards Momo; Either way, even if her hits wher blocked or evaded, Saroki was pushing Momo straight off of the roof (Without even knowing it.) Saroki's barrage eventually subsided after the bleeding grew faint. And then, in a final assault, Saroki raised zanpakuto above her head. Infuseing her reiatsu with the blade. She brought the sword down upon Momo with the force of ten nuclear bombs...
((Ooc: Again with the comedy...Not meant to be serious....Y'know with the nuclear bombs and stuff...))

Saroki didn't analyze whether her zanpakuto had hit Momo, she was more focused on getting back to safety; Saroki flash stepped a few feet away. Calming down a bit as her reiatsu went back down to normal levels; She was breathing heavily. Saroki's legs gave away for a moment, she fell to the ground, trying to recover every bit she could; Damnit...DAMNIT!....Get up Saroki....Get up God damnit!!!...... Saroki drilled herself with great discipline; Saroki stumbled back up to her feet. Almost as if she was drunk. Saroki raised her zanpakuto up into the air. Panting. "You pack...*Pant*...quite a...*Pant*... punch...Momo...*Pant*... I ... Won't underestimate you anymore....*Pant*... I'm coming at you with everything I got...I'm no longer responsible whether you live...*Pant*...Or die.... PREPARE YOURSELF!!!..." Saroki yelled out to Momo, it was a bit heart-breaking to say this to her best friend, but. In the sparring match, Momo was Saroki's nemisis...Maybe she was just a tad too competitive.

Saroki started to gather a mass of reiatsu, sweeping particales of debris everywhere around the girl, having the effect of a small cyclone; Saroki was then englufed in a blanket of black reiatsu. "...Tsukuru.....Ranmyaku...Akugou Naito!!!"Her voice called out in heavy intensity, a blinding orb of light englufed Saroki, but only for a few moments; Then, all vanished, only a faint layer of smoke. When the smoke cleared, it was visible that Saroki was holding a gicantic spiked zanpakuto without a hilt; But what was even more shocking was, the zanpakuto was as big as Saroki herself!

Saroki then darted towards Momo, eyes full of determination of hardship. Her huge zanpakuto grinding against the roof, ripping up tiles.

((Ooc: Ahh, it's been awhile hasn't it? I would prefer either Spirit Power or Fighting Skill please. MODS=GODS))
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight me (need a partner please)   Fight me (need a partner please) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:32 am

+1 Fighting
+1 Spirit Power

To Saroki...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight me (need a partner please)   Fight me (need a partner please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight me (need a partner please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: