The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CB] Transmission (Ezrachek)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

[CB] Transmission (Ezrachek) Empty
PostSubject: [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek)   [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:01 pm

The three hooded figures made their way to the 2nd division barracks. Their path was long and winding avoiding the main roads. They met no other soul on their way there. The came to the corner, the third figure separated from the group and headed towards the main gate. The other two vanished up and over the wall that surrounded the compound. The men guarding the gate locked their gaze on the hooded figure, but then stopped as the man kept walking by. As the two other hooded figures cleared the wall their cloaks were discarded. They wore the common Onmitsukidō black garbs. Even with the masks on it was hard to hide their physiques. One was male the other was female. Their bandanas hid their hair lengths, but not the color. Both had brown hair, but the female had blue eyes and and man had green. Being male the man was broader than the female, but only four inches taller. He couldn't be more than 5'9 in height. Their faces hidden by masks they slowly walked towards the back office where captain would preside. No one questioned the two as they strode effortlessly through the barracks. Why would anyone be alarmed to see two Onmitsukidō in the 2nd Division? This was like a second home to those that were part of the stealth unit. Finally the pair reached their destination.

Rather than enter the office from the front they made sure no one was watching and circled around to the rear of the building. The man crouched beneath the window and the woman jumped onto his back to look through the window. This only confirmed what they already knew; the room was empty. The captain had left minutes ago to the Central 46 for a meeting. The woman leaped from the man's back and together they moved toward the barracks proper. They stopped as they came upon a young man.
"You there." the woman spoke politely to get his attention. "Can I have a moment of your time?"

Last edited by Arawn on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek)   [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 am

Ezrachek had woken as the feeling in his chest that some fateful even was going to happen. He raised sluggishly from his bed and slowly dressed himself. He walked outside in the cool crisp air as he smoked a cigarette. He looked up into the sky, seeing the stars float helplessly around in space. He envied them, having a life of nothing but ease, floating around with no specific meaning other than whatever unworldly thing that whatever controlling force of the Universe had in store for these units of space. Taking the last few drags of his cigarette, he threw the butt in the air, having a little fun with it. "Hado 4! White Lightning!" Ezrachek called out as the lightning blast flew from his fingers, zapping the cigarette butt and completely disintegrating it.

He thought about the previous events happening in his life. He had recently met a very beautiful girl that lived in a distant district of Rukongai. The travel was hard, but for the feelings that he had felt, Ezrachek would travel it a thousand times. He didn't like the change of feelings, because it made him soft at times, a feeling that was not to the liking of a battle hardened warrior. He shook off the reminiscent feelings of his lovely companion and decided to return to his quarters. He was walking around through the dark, dimly lit, hallways as he passed by numerous rooms that were filled with sleeping Shinigami. He thought about the level of knowledge he had yet to achieve, and made him somewhat remorseful that he had focused so long on battle and war, that he was falling behind the intellectual premise that he had achieved for himself in his past life. He had decided that the next day he would go to the library and start reading some books. That is, if he would even be here for the morning. It was that time that he came across two hooded creatures that had stopped in front of him and began speaking to him. Ezrachek wasn't very surprised by their appearance, but rather that they needed something from him. His hand moved slowly and smoothly towards the hilt of his zanpakuto, where he rested his wrist on the hilt. "What do you people want with the likes of me? Don't you have some officer to assassinate or some sort of Central 46 conspiracy to put into play?" Ezrachek said, not very trusting of the Onmitsukidō, due to their level of secrecy, there wasn't that much room for trust in all that. Ezrachek looked upon the masked creatures with distrust, waiting for their answer as he moved his dominant hand to the hilt and grabbed it firmly, ready to unsheathe it if the whole event went downhill.

Last edited by Ezrachek Rayone on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek)   [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:55 pm

OOC: They're not wearing hoods nor are they creatures. The Onmitsukido work with the 2nd division....

They were surprised to receive such contempt from the man. They had witnessed his odd behavior. They were reluctant to approach him as he was of them. Still there was their mission to consider. The male stepped in front of the woman and held up his hand.
"There's no need for weapons, we need only a moment of your time." he said evenly. He wore no weapon himself, but didn't need on if the situation arose. At least not against this caliber of opponent. The young man was quite unskilled that much was obvious. A true veteran of battle could size up opponents with a glance. With a single look they could gauge their foes. Knowing your own strength was one thing every warrior needed. But to comprehend your opponent's power was an even greater asset. This pup lacked both traits and much more. If he didn't mind his manners the man was sorely tempted to shove his own zanpukto down the shinigami's throat. "You captain isn't present, but the matter cannot wait."
At this point the woman stepped forward. "We have more to do before this day ends, we can't wait here for his return." The man nodded.
"If we stay too long things would be ruined." Even now they looked about to see if anyone was watching or trying to listen in on their little conversation with the shinigami. Time was indeed of the essence. The longer they stayed the worse things could get.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek)   [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Ezrachek was caught off guard by their speed and their urgency. He was foolish to even think about attacking these men, forgetting what they were capable of. After all, if everything worked out, possibly Captain Kuro could get him into this organization, however Ezrachek would need a lot more training and experience. He showed his compliance by stepping by them, entering his room, quickly motioning for them to step into his quarters. His room mate had recently had an "unexpected accident" from a Squad 12 experiment, so Ezrachek had the whole room to himself. Waiting for the bodies to enter the room behind Ezrachek, he closed the door, giving them the privacy that the Onmitsukidō seemed to highly be prone to. Ezrachek walked over to his bed, sitting calmly on the edge. He untied his Zanpakuto from his back and placed it on the chest that was at the foot of the bed. He laid down, looking over to the members of the stealth force and opened his mouth to talk. "What business do you have for Cap'n Kuro?" He asked curiously, yet not waiting very long for an answer. "Well forget about that, What do you want with me? Spill it" He said, moving his gaze from the people in his room to his ceiling where he had painted intricate artwork on his ceiling against regulation, however no one really paid much attention, so it didn't matter. That, and something told Ezrachek that Kuro wouldn't care too much about regulation.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek)   [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Slowly the two followed Ezrachek into his quarters. Even then they never took a eye off their surroundings. Constant vigilance. Any good spy knew that it was better to be cautious than to be dead. The moment they thought they were safe, was the moment someone could strike. After the door closed to the room there relaxed only a little. They were ready should anything arise. Again with the attitude the man's hand twitched balled into a fist. Did this boy really think so highly of himself? A sound thrashing could clear up that personality defect. The woman patted the man on the shoulder and he unclenched his fist. With her gentle hand she guided the man to stand behind her at the door while she talked with the shinigami.
"Captain Kuro?" she said looking at the young man quizzically. A cloud of confusion the uncovered portion of the woman's face. It took a moment for that strange cloud to clear. "Ah, you mean Captain Kuro Akarui." She found it odd that the man addressed the captain in such a familiar manner, perhaps this man was closer to the captain than they realized. This man could indeed be of use despite his attitude. She reached behind her into the hidden pocket sewn into the uniform along the small of her back. From within the secret compartment she pulled out a small tube the size of a pencil. It was silver and smooth as glass.
"We are couriers that deliver communication to an outpost out in Rukongai. Strangely enough this one isn't addressed to Seireitei, but to the human world. There Onmitsukido groups in the human world of late, so it's not too strange. The problem is we cannot deliver it. We've exhausted all of our human resources our numbers stretched to the limits after this recent situation." she hinted at the death of the noble that had occurred. "The longer we stay the more backed up our other deliveries get."

Last edited by Arawn on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek)   [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Ezrachek nearly laughed at the unease of these people. He had almost wished that the man would have started a fight. Ezrachek had done nothing wrong and felt himself perfectly reasonable. No reason for the man to get his panties in a wad just because Ezrachek was not kneeling at his feet saying yes to his every command. He listened to their words and was quite intrigued. Why not just send a hell butterfly? Ezrachek thought to himself. He stood up, still listening to the man talk, and moved to his window, which looked out to a tree surrounded by lotus flowers. He watched the wind rustle through the trees, making the beauty of the world evident in its natural actions. He turned quickly back to the man as he finished his sentence. "Look! Obviously you have somewhere to be, and I don't like you people waste my Damn time! So hurry up and tell me what you need me to do so I can get it done and we can get out of each other's business!" Ezrachek commanded, becoming very irritated with the indirect formality of these people. If they had something to say, and wanted to be quick about it, he felt that it was best to just say it directly, like all other things, to save from wasting time. Ezrachek was known around 2nd squad as the one man eager to get his job, or his battles, done quickly. This made him seem a lot stronger, because he used his eagerness in battle, studying every aspect of his opponent to make sure he could exploit their weaknesses to ensure a quick battle. Ezrachek raised his eyebrow in a demanding nature, waiting impatiently for a response from the man.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek)   [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 pm

"You seem rather impatient for someone doing nothing." The woman commented. The had seen him sitting in the tree staring into the sky. Smoking a cigarette and then using a kido to destroy it. A waste of time and effort. "You think too much of yourself if you think we're impressed by your bravado. " she said calmly. The man laughed at her comment.
"The smallest dog always barks the loudest." he said with a smile. "I guess that explains the attitude." the man continued "He's scared of us. Even on a bad day we do more than he does any day of the week." He taunted. It was obvious that the man was scared of the two stealth force members before him.

"A word of advice; stay a shinigami you'll live longer. You're not cut out to do what we do." he finished before the woman could silence him by raising her hand. He was right, but she think it needed to say it so bluntly. She coughed gently as if to clear the air, but the words had already been spoken. The woman gave a faint shrug. It was best he heard it now rather than later, but perhaps with time he could become a decent shinigami at best.
"Our business is with the captain, but since he is absent we need this to be delivered." she pushed the small scroll case forward.
"Why not get the whelp to deliver it?" the man commented snickering. "But he'll probably lose it on the way or end up dead." He laughed opening the door and looking down the hallway. "We better get out of here, we've wasted enough time with this blow hard." The woman shook here head at the man's comments and then turned to face Ezrachek. She reached into the hidden pocket once more and took out a small paper envelope.
"This is the place it is to be delivered." she said softly "make sure you don't lose it." The man exited the room first and the woman waited by the door while he took a look around. They had to get back to the outpost.

Last edited by Arawn on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek)   [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Ezrachek snarled animalistically at the man who insisted on insulting him. Ezrachek said nothing in return, he was not scared of the punk, nor was he the "smallest dog" He just couldn't care less about what the man said. He wasn't going to let the man's words get to him, and it worked. Ezrachek kept his cool, although constantly imagining, calculating the possibility of him severing the head of the man with his blade. He gave it up, realizing it would be a waste of his time and energy. He watched the lady hand over the letter and the address as to where it would be delivered. He thought about snapping the letters from her hand, but his anger wasn't towards her. He respectfully bowed to the woman, placing his hand forward and accepting the letter. He waited a few moments after they left and let out a few curse words. He was going to prove them wrong by going on this journey.

He grabbed his bag and began placing his items of need, such as food, medical supplies, and a few other items that he felt could come into use. He grabbed his pack of cigarettes, taking one out and began smoking it before throwing the pack into the bag. He lit the cigarette and walked out of his dorm room. He found the 6th seat of the division and began talking. "Hey, When Cap'n Kuro gets back, tell him that i have some matters to attend to. That's all you or him or anyone else need to know." He said calmly, walking off into the distance after he finished tying his zanpakuto to his back.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek)   [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:36 am

The two left exited the room and were down the corridors in seconds. Swiftly they moved through the barracks as easily as they had came. They approached the gate and the guard opened them to let the two operatives exit. The woman gave on the guards a slight nod, and the man made a salute to the other. Again no one questioned it as such things were commonplace for the squad. Once outside the gate they shunpo'd and vanished from sight. The raced across rooftops and walls rapidly moving towards the edge of Seireitei. Rapidly the duo jumped from building to building.
"You shouldn't have said that." The woman said flatly once they were sure no one was following them. "What if he does try and deliver it? Someone could capture him and take the message"
The man responded with a laugh.
"It's a coded message, even if someone finds it, they'd have to decode it. That could take forever." he said with a shrug. "I'd think someone would notice he'd gone missing by then."
She shook her head at the man's reply. His childish behavior might have caused some problems for their group. Group? "Where's Mamoru? Wasn't he supposed to have joined us?" They both stopped upon the mention of their third member. They tried to open their senses and detect any presence around them. There wasn't the smallest trace of anyone in the general vicinity.
"I'm not sure, maybe he'll catch up with us at the city's edge." he said quickly and nodded to the woman. There wasn't any time to lose, so they continued to move. Mamoru was to act as a decoy for them to drop off the message, but now was missing. Chances were he had gone on ahead of them. All the more reason for them to hurry so they could finish up their other deliveries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek)   [CB] Transmission (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CB] Transmission (Ezrachek)
Page 1 of 1