The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) Empty
PostSubject: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:07 am

Shiori walked amongst the paved road and the one or two people who would pass y. She would never look up, just watch as their shadows crossed hers. Her golden eyes traveling only to the outline of herself walking. Her eyes traced over the black shadow until she memorized every curve of the black body. The slowly descending sun was now the only thing left on the streets. Shioris soft heart beat was the only thing that was heard amongst the small and nice breeze that blew over Shioris arms.
Shioris milky skin was draped in a soft red tank top and black skirt. Black knee high boots hit the ground with a thus after every step. It wasn't until a bird starttled Shiori that she lookedooked up only to see it fly away. Oh how Shiori wished she could fly. Shiori's long black hair whipped back and forth as the wind caught it and she walked. The thud of her boots stopped as she leaned against a wall of a building.
Shiori looked to a fro looking for something. The most interesting thing she saw was a black and white ally cat. She leaned down to stroke its fur, still bored. Shiori didn't act like it but she was spontaneous and adventurous. Most people just saw the cold sarcastic tease side of the girl. Nobody really stuck around to see more.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Ezrachek rose from his bed, being awoken by the cool breeze that rolled in from his window. He shook his head and rubbed the tired from his eyes as he stretched out his body, loosening up the still tired muscles. He let out a loud yawn that he was sure that he neighboring dorms could hear. He looked around his new dorm room. It seemed empty. He wasn't used to having all the extra space around, having just newly moved into his 12th seated dorm. The seated shinigamis were all moved into rooms closer to the Vice Captain and Captains room for convenience. This also meant that these rooms were gifted with being much bigger than the usual member dorms. Ezrachek looked around, seeing that he didn't actually own much. The only thing he had was his mahogany dresser and his bed. He looked towards his dresser, seeing Ansatsu Oji laying on the dresser. Ezrachek stood up and walked over towards it. He touched the blade hesitantly, not wanting to hear Ansatsu's mouth this early in the morning. He finally clinched it and he clinched it hard, as if to send Ansatsu a message.

Ezrachek went outside of his new dorm, realizing that he had already slept in too late for any of his daily duties to matter. They were already given to someone else, and Ezrachek knew that Captain Kuro would give him an earfull later. For now, Ezrachek decided to head to Karakuro Town. Other than his daily duties, he had nothing more to do. He finished up all of his work with the seated members and the VC and CC the previous day, and was bored today. He left the message with the 11th seated member, to pass it on to anyone who asks about his whereabouts. He then left for Karakura town. He made sure to have a Gigai delivered as well.

Ezrachek passed through the gate and arrived on the other side, looking out to see the bustling city. He turned to his right to see that the Gigai was laying next to a bush, right next to the gate, which was concealed by the edge of the forest, that lied on the outskirts of the town. Ezrachek placed his soul into the body and stood up, testing the mechanics of the body. Somehow, they managed to make one that was an exact replica of Ezrachek, down to the eyepatch. He was satisfied as he set off into the town to enjoy himself for the day. He had Ansatsu tied to his back, but in a place as crazy as Karakura town, no one would pay him any attention.

He found himself traveling down an abandoned street when he saw this beautiful lade with long black hair flowing perfectly in the wind. Ezrachek was astonished, and had to talk to her. He waited until she stopped, as she was petting some sort of feline creature. Ezrachek walked up to get a closer look, at both what turned out to be a cat, and the even more so beautiful woman. He looked down at the girl, squatting down, as she pet the cat. Ezrachek put out a hand, in a greeting gesture as he spoke in his 'confident' tone. "Hello there. My name's Ezrachek Rayone Twe-" He cut himself off, as he was about to go upon his usual greeting, calling out his squad and seated position. He remember at that point that he was in a gigai and wasn't in the Soul Society. He started his introduction once more.

"I apologize. My name is Ezrachek Rayone, and it is my pleasure to meet you. Might I ask for your name?" Ezrachek asked in his best charming voice, hoping that the woman would go along with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:46 am

Shiori looked at the cat who had scampered away when a figure loomed over them. Her golden eyes straining upward to meet the eyes of the shadows host. A man who had introduced himself as Ezrachek Rayone. Shiori slowly stood tucking a piece of her long black hair behind her ear. She looked down at the mans hand and back up to his face.
A small smirk tried to find its way to Shioris lips as she put her hand to Ezrachek's. The smirk turned into a cocky smile. "I'm Shiori Arabella. Its nice to meet you." Shiori said winking with her right eye. Shiori was a playful girl but she had a strong personality which often leads men on. She doesn't always mind that though.
After shaking Ezrachek's hand, shiori looked down at her boot covered feet. She was hoping he would take their conversation further. Not many people talked to Shiori. She didn't know if it was because of the spirit that latched to her and made her a flirtatious blood lusting woman, or Shiori's personality. Either way Shiori loved meeting new people
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:10 am

Ezrachek smiled when she accepted his greetings, and a wicked grin crossed his face when he noticed her wink. Ezrachek looked at her, noticing that she was quite the beautiful lady. He felt his cheeks beginning to feel warm and knew that they were turning red. He looked away in embarrassment, thinking of some sort of conversation to carry on. He thought about all the cheesy pick up lines that he knew, and the crappy small talk topics to discuss like the weather, or the current events, but it would be a waste to talk about them. This girl seemed like she wanted more than the casual conversation, and Ezrachek loved the fact that he couldn't read this girl's personality.

He looked back towards her, locking eyes with her. "Haha, I could go on and on with some crappy small talk or some cheesy line regarding you dropping from the heavens, but that stuff's just boring. How bout we go to town together, I'll buy us some food and we can talk about more important stuff, like each other?" Ezrachek said cockily, firing off a wink of his own. He stood straight, placing his chest out to show his muscles. It was one of the things he was very proud of. After all, He didn't spend every morning for the last nine months working out and producing his hard-toned body for nothing. He looked towards her with a cocky smile of his own as he awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:41 am

Shiori smiled when Ezrachek blushed. She thought it was cute. When he started to speak about pick up lines and weather small talk Shiori already knew he was cocky. She watched as all the words fell from his mouth and his tone chest poked out. Shiori cocked an eyebrow at him and when he winked, she almost died. He was suprisingly cute and seemed to know he was on his own level. Shiori put her pointer finger to the bottom of her lips and she acted as though she was thinking. "I'm not sure. Taking me to town when we only just met." A very cocky smile crossed Shiori's lips. "How do I know what your intentions are?" Shiori said playfully. She knew she could take this man down if he so much as laid a finger on her, but the more she thought about it she really didnt mind if he touched her.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:10 am

Ezrachek watched as she moved her finger down to her lips. Dirty thoughts came across his mind, with the ideas of kissing her, but he ignored them and carried on with the conversation. He laughed at her comment, even though she did have a valid point. Ezrachek had his sneaking suspicion that in the gigai, he may not be able to take her on. She did have a stronger reiatsu than normal humans, and she was a little too confident to be a normal human. Regardless, Ezrachek was enjoying her company and didn't want to end it just yet.

"C'mon! Do I look like a harmful kinda guy?" He said as he casually brushed his unbuttoned shirt more open, exposing his 8 pack ribs and fully toned torso. The wicked grin crossed his face as he could tell she wouldn't say no. "Besides, you know you can't say no to this face!" Ezrachek said as he put on his best 'prince charming' impression, laughing quickly afterwards.

For Reference:
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Shiori cocked an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips. She looked at his body and rolled her eyes payfully. When he did his prince charming face she chuckled. Cocky guys always made her laugh. "Well you know I could say no... but i wont. So where are we going, Mr. cocky?" Shiori asked stepping closer to Ezrachek. Shiori was curious about him. What made him so sure of himself? She loved his confidence but knew there was a much bigger piece of the puzzle missing from him. She judt didnt know what.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Ezrachek watched as the girl reacted in a playful manner. He was constantly reading her movements, constantly analyzing her reactions, trying to get some sort of idea on how to get an advantage in the conversation over her. Admittedly, he did love the fact that he could read her personality. It made things more interesting that way. He couldn't really pick anything up from her, and decided to carry on. "Well I know of this restaurant in the town that makes some pretty good food." Ezrachek said with a smile on his face, looking up in the air trying to remember the place. It had been quite a bit since he had been there. It wasn't too extravagant, but it was a nice place for the two to go to talk some more. He watched as she moved closer to him. He wanted to move closer to her, but at this point in the conversation, it would defeat the purpose of them going to eat food.

An idea popped in his head at that moment. "Wanna race? Let's see what you're made of!" He let out a cocky chuckle as he locked eyes with her. "If you beat me, I will try my best to get you whatever it is you wish." He said, a teasing tone in his voice, as he stepped closer towards her, their bodies almost touching. I'll decide my prize When I win. He said with a wicked grin crossing his face. He awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Tatsuya sat by his desk, in his office, working on paperwork. He leaned back in his chair and sighed heavily in frustration. The day hadn't exactly started out well. Several posts were lacking in man power due to being diverted to the Shihoin complex, but it was the same over there as well. There just wasn't enough members between the 2nd squad and Omnitsukido to cover the posts effectively as he or the captain would like. It was only a skeleton crew that was on duty for both 2nd squad and the Omnitsukido. And then there was the fact that some members were reneging on their duties, so Tatsuya had to assign them to others or take on those responsibilities himself, further straining the squad. Apparently some of the 2nd squad members had gotten lax in his absence. Prior to his unexpected departure, Tatsuya had made sure all those members he held rank over had complied with their assigned duties. And now that he was back, he would have to see to it once again. As the day went on, Tatsuya made it a point to summon the few members that didn't tend to their duties when he had the spare moment of free time. With a stern talking to, each of the members quickly agreed that today's lack of responsibility would never happen again and were quickly dismissed to return to their assigned posts.

Tatsuya was writing on the stack of papers in front of him when there was a knock at the door. "Yes?" He asked in a restrained tone of frustration without looking up from the papers. He had already expected it to be 12th seat Ezrachek Rayone, seeing as he had summoned for him over 15 min ago. Seriously, having to deal with verbal reprimands about duties and responsibilities were the last thing Tatsuya wanted to handle at a time like this, but they had to be done, and he didn't want to let the captain have to deal with these minor problems. Well maybe not minor problems. The door opened and a shinigami walked in quietly. "Rayone-san." Tatsuya called out his name with his head still buried in the paperwork. "No Sir. Uh, he's not here." The member stated with a bit of hesitation. Tatsuya sighed in frustration, but still keeping his head down. "Where is he?" Tatsuya asked still writing in the papers. "He's at Karakura Town. Sir." The shinigami answered. Tatsuya stopped writing and slowly picked up his head and put his pen down. "Was he on the rotation for today?" Tatsuya asked with serious curiosity as he looked the member straight in the eye. "N-no Sir." The member responded nervously. "Did Captain Akarui approve his departure to Karakura Town?" Tatsuya asked the member. "No Sir." The member managed to regain his composure. "Did anyone else give him approval to depart?" He asked in annoyance but was willing to cut Ezrachek some slack if he had prior approval. "No Sir." The member responded, and Tatsuya's eyes flared with anger, but before Tatsuya could ask anything else he continued. "12th Seat Rayone-san has been known to leave without prior approval before, Vice Captain Okibi." The member stated with certainty. "Well that's going to stop today." Tatsuya replied menacingly and stood up slowly from his chair.

"Sir. What are you going to do, Sir?" The member stood straight at attention when Tatsuya stood up. "I'm going to retrieve him." Tatsuya stated and grabbed his zanpakuto that was leaning against the bookshelf. "Would you like to have a team assembled?" The member offered. "No. We can't afford to remove people from their posts. I'll handle this myself. Inform Captain Akarui of the situation and also 4th seat Mika Nishino. Everyone shall report to her unless absolutely necessary." He said as he walked out of the office, closely followed by the member. "Yes Sir." He replied before turning to go inform the parties. Tatsuya walked at a patient but aggressive pace to the Senkaimon. Everyone who crossed his path quickly stepped aside once they saw his face. He had heard that a particular member would venture to earth whenever they wanted, but was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, since he hadn't been there personally to witness it. That was not the case anymore. Tatsuya made it to the gate and waited for it to open before stepping through.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:25 am

Shiori smiled at he thought of the race. A lightly evil plan popped into her head as she walked closer to Ezrachek's. "So you think your going to win?" Shiori asked walking circles around Ezrachek like a lioness stalking her prey. Her right arm draped gently over his shoulders as she walked. Her eyes making contact with his face scanning the features. Shiori stoped when she got behind him one last time.
"You know Ezrachek..." Shiori whispered getting close to his ear. She smiled and kicked out the back of one of Ezrachek's legs. She immediately started running not seeing if he had truley fallen or not. "You can't win!" Shiori yelled still not looking back and still running.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:05 am

Ezrachek smiled as she walked around him, listening to her words. She really just asked me that? Of course I can win "Yeah I can win any race against anyone here!" He said, extending his arms to show that no one else was here. An obvious joke that was undermining him singling her out. He felt a tingle shoot down his spine as he placed her hand upon his shoulder. He dropped his arms as he listened to her words.

When she kicked his feet from under him, he reacted rather quickly, throwing his free foot forward as well to propel himself airborne as he flipped himself backwards, landing lightly on his feet. He watched as she ran off in the distance, getting further from audible distance. Ezrachek looked for something to slow her down as he spotted a loose root that seemed to be placed in an odd location. "Hado 2! Reel!" He called out, not having time to call the full incantation, and not needing to based on the fact that he was targetting a root on the ground. He managed to pull it up and in the way of her footsteps, in hope to catch her foot and trip her.

Wasting no time, Ezrachek took off, truly testing the physical capabilities of the gigai that he was given. He found himself closing the gap between her and him rather quickly as he was easily faster than her. He panted, timing each breath to breath out as he placed every other footstep down, and beathing in as he lifted that foot back up. In the matter of moments he had caught up to her, commenting on the difference of speed. "You didn't really think that would work did you?"

NOTE: His next actions are situational. If Shiori fell from tripping, then Ezrachek catches up and stops before making the comment, helping her to her feet. If she does not trip, then he keeps running, but slows his pace to match hers, in a taunting manner.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:59 am

The Senkaimon appeared in Karakura Town and opened. First a butterfly as dark as night fluttered out of the gate and was slowly followed by a gigantic man. Tatsuya walked out of the gate and stepped onto a patch of grass within the forest bordering the town. He had better thing to do then retrieve an irresponsible member of second squad, but he was not about to let the man do anything he pleases during the current hardships. Tatsuya turned his head from right to left as he deeply inhaled the cool breeze that kissed his cheek. He had figured it would be longer before he had to return to Karakura Town, or Earth for that matter. The sounds of the growing town drowned out most of the sounds emitting from the forest. Only the birds that were close enough, could be heard. Completely unlike Seireitei and Rukongai. Even during the busiest times of day one could still enjoy the simplistic sounds that nature provided. The blasting horn of a passing truck brought Tatsuya back from his brief recap. Tatsuya turned to the town and started to walk calmly towards the city. He figured it would take a little time for him to locate Ezrachek. He made it next to a building and jumped up onto the roof. A better vantage point and a lot more space. He didn't have to worry about dodging people if he stayed above them.

Tatsuya started walking slowly along the roof and gradually began to pick up speed. A few building leaps and he was running at full speed, jumping from building to building. He leapt to another building and came to a skidding stop. He quickly turned to face East. He felt a reiatsu spike only a few blocks away. He jumped onto the adjacent building and kept a steady pace until he arrived over the area he felt the spike emit from. He scanned the area and quickly spotted Ezrachek and a female running a ways off. "What the hell is he doing?!" Rage filled his eyes as he thought. In one quick motion, Tatsuya flash stepped over directly in front of the pair with a furious look at Ezrachek.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:41 am

Shiori was having a fun time racing Ezrachek and even though they tried to hurt each other slightly, shiori had still had more fun than she has had in a while. A soft smile plastered to her lips as her hair flew back slightly. She had a steady heart beat and breath but she felt something... it felt odd. No more than odd, angry.
Shiori suddenly stopped as the cause of the anger appeared in front of her. Her golden eyes widened slightly as she breathed and also stared down the man. There was no denying that this man was a soul reaper. It clicked in Shiori's mind that Ezrachek was also a soul reaper. Shiori didn't hate soul reapers she just found them intimidating, Soul reapers could almost always find a way to awaken... "Bell"
"Who are you?" Shiori asked tall and mighty. Not scared to stand up even though she did know when to quit
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Ezrachek started to pick up pace as he looked forward, sliding to come to a stop as he saw his doom standing in front of him. He looked toward Shiori. "Let's just say he's a friend of mine. I'll have to catch up with you later. Go for now. This man and I will have some discussing to do." Ezrachek said this half to prevent a fight from breaking out and half from having to be yelled at by his superior in front of this girl. He released himself from his gigai as there was no point in hiding his true form. His superior had shown up and the fact that he was a shinigami would be shown soon as it was. A look of anger crossed his face What the hell is he doing here!? He's supposed to be back in the Seireitei. Did something happen? Either way I'm in trouble. The thought had flooded into Ezrachek's mind as he looked towards Shiori who was still standing there. "Go!" he said as his hand instinctively moved towards Ansatsu Oji.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Tatsuya ignored the female when she asked who he was, and kept his fierce gaze fixed on Ezrachek. Ezrachek answered her question for Tatsuya, though vaguely. Tatsuya was a little surprised by the look that crossed Ezrachek's face, but no one would be able to spot the surprise just by looking. Tatsuya had left his arms hanging by his sides the whole time when Ezrachek 'asked' the female to leave. Tatsuya's expression didn't change and he didn't even twitch when Ezrachek reached for his zanpakuto. "You might want to leave." He finally acknowledged the female not wanting a bystander to be in harms way. He had no intention of crossing swords with Ezrachek, but would if it was necessary to teach him a lesson. "You draw that sword and you'd better be prepared to strike me down and make sure I stay down, 12th Seat Officer Ezrachek Rayone." He finally warned firmly, using Ezrachek's formal title as a reminder of his standing. He still kept his arms hanging, not making a move to his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Shiori looks down and clenched her fist slightly. She knows something bad is happening she. Can feel it. A loud sigh passes over her lips and she rolls her eyes. She. looks between both men and smirks "You know Ezrachek... I still expect dinner." Shiori says hoping he will catch on the the hint of not doing something so stupid that would get him killed.
Shiori loomed to Ezrachek a small pleading look plastered on her face. Why were men so ridiculous?
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:25 am

Ezrachek nodded to the lady, not making any noise in the stressful situation. As he awaited her departure, he released his hand from his zanpakuto. He reached for a cigarette as he waited for the lady to leave from ear shot. He blew the smoke away from the two as he sighed a painful sigh. "You misunderstand me Vice Captain, Sir. I was never prepared to draw my sword towards you. I only prepared myself for defense had something gone wrong. I could tell she was a Quincy, surely you could as well, sir." He said as bowed his head, knowing that he was in trouble. He could do nothing other than await his punishment as he looked calmy towards the Vice Captain Tatsuya. He stood straight, snapped his hands to his side, awaited like a true warrior for whatever may come his way.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:30 pm

"Of course I could tell she was a Quincy, but could you tell, really?" Tatsuya stated angrily as Ezrachek stood at attention. "Had you known prior to my arrival, judging by your aggressive stance, I doubt you would be chasing her around and apparently taking her for dinner." He stated, not buying into Ezrachek's statement. "Your actions speak a whole lot louder than the words that come from your mouth." Tatsuya declared as he took a couple of steps forward. "Your actions tell me you don't think about the things before you do them. Your actions tell me you don't consider the effect they will have on others. Your actions tell me you don't give a damn about your position in the 2nd squad." He started out almost yelling until he got to the last sentence and stated low and in total seriousness to get his point across. "You neglected your duties this morning, so I had to get someone to cover them. Then for some stupid reason, you decided it would be okay to just up and leave. To come here. And to do what?!" He asked rhetorically. "To come here and look for a good time!" Tatsuya shouted out the answer. "Maybe, just maybe had you actually been out here on hollow patrol, it might have helped you, but no. I catch you chasing a girl. A QUINCY NO LESS!"
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Ezrachek looked at Tatsuya, accepting his verbal onslaught as it came. He looked at Tatsuya having nothing to say. He searched in his mind for the words but found only so many. "My Apologies, sir. I'm not sure how to explain my reasons, so I won't bother. Shall we return to the Seireitei?" Ezrachek said sadly as he bowed his head in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:36 am

Shiori Had sadly turned away from all of this far to long ago. The only words she heard was "Quincy." The voice hadnt belonged to Ezrachek so there for it must have belonged to the other soul reaper. Shiori sighed and decided to just go home. Anything was better than staying here.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:30 pm

OOC: Razz Figured that last comment would summon Bell. Oh wells.

IC:

"You better believe we are heading back to Seireitei." Tatsuya answered sternly and quickly pulling out his sword. He held it out in front of his face and it started to glow. He drew the sword back and stabbed it into the air. Half the blade disappeared into thin air and the area around it began to distort. "Unlock." Tatsuya uttered and twisted his sword to the right and then back to the left. A Senkaimon began to appear from nothing and the doors opened up, releasing two Jigokuchō. "Hurry up." Tatsuya ordered, waiting for Ezrachek to go through and then following. "You're gonna be lucky if you make it back here anytime soon." He stated as the doors closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: