The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done] Empty
PostSubject: Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done]   Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:07 am

Bount Template

Name: Isaac Kennedy

Birthplace: Somewhere in the States

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Isaac is a very seclusive person who tends to stay away from the trivial life of ordinary Humans avoiding contact with them fearing his bount urges would cause him to slaughter many people. He has no wish to fight others all he wishes to be is left alone. But if anyone ever decides to challenge him he will defend himself and fight till his oponet is dead or unconcious. Isaac is very fond of napping and hates to be disturbed from his sleep. Isaac usually is a lazy person who fights once he has been challenged. His fighting style is of brute force who attack head on but also is a tactician once the fight has begun. But when he meets a strong enough enemy he will study them by attacking a few times to figure out there style and look for weakpoints in it.

Special Characteristics: Isaac is gifted with incredible strength allowing him to fight without the use of his doll but for larger opponets he will use Dalrag.

Race: White

Stats:
Spirit Power: 10
Speed: 10
Technique: 0
Fighting Skill: 30

-----------

Doll Name: Dalrag

Doll Description:
Spoiler:

Doll Personality: Dalrag is a very sarcastic doll always making fun of others aroud him but he does all this in a very stern nd serious tone making it seem like he isnt being a jerk. Dalrag can only speak telepathically with isaac in his sealed form because how his mouth is sealed shut, the only time you hear him is when he is released revealing his loud booming voice. Dalrag also has the power to speak telepathically with other bounts but rarely does only speaking with isaac. Dalrags sealed form is that of stone like beaded bracelet aroung isaacs right wrist.

Doll Powers: [ELEMENT] Earth/Fire

Chained Crush: Dalrag uses his chains by slamming then into nearby ground and as they make contact they bury deep int the stone then rip out with large boulder attached to them, after this Dalrag will use this as a long range weapon to crush his opponets.

Unchained Form: Isaac will snap his fingers causing the chains and metal to release from Dalrags body and unleashing his true form of a fiery rock golem.
Spoiler:

Fiery Pillar: Dalrag will cause the earth around his opponets to erupt with pillars of pure flame which will cause damage to all that are hit by it, the pillars erupt fro about 5 posts in total before going on a coll down of 3 posts. Dalrag cant control where the pillars erupt so its a harm to even Isaac when he uses this move.

Stats:
Spirit Power: 30
Speed: 20
Technique: 10
Fighting Skill: 30

History: Isaac was born in 2000, when he reached the age of 13 he started to see souls of the dead. But, something went wrong one day he encountered a hollow which tried to kill him, thats when his doll came into being it took on the appearence of a earthen golem, it killed the hollow to protect his new master. When isaac asked for its name it responded "my name is Dalrag" as it turned into a templar cross necklace pendant. When he reached the age of 20 he noticed 40 years has gone by and he never aged a day as he kept absorbing souls, he saw loved ones grow and die. So by the year of 2060 he decided to leave america and explore the world. Most of the years after that are unkown.

Role Playing Sample: Yep bringing him back

Last edited by Isaac Kennedy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done]   Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Mostly good, but with the type of doll that Dalrag is (one that does the majority of the fighting for you) you'll have to have separate stats from him as per the new template. Dalrag will start with the normal 60 and you get 30 to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done]   Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:37 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done]   Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:11 am

Approved

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done]   Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isaac Kennedy V.2[Done]
Page 1 of 1