The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isaac Kennedy (Bount)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

Isaac Kennedy (Bount) Empty
PostSubject: Isaac Kennedy (Bount)   Isaac Kennedy (Bount) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:01 am

Bount

Name: Isaac Kennedy

Birthplace: America, state is unkown

Looks:
Spoiler:

has black spiky hair, always wears black glasses, his clothes is a vest with fur lining the neck. Has black jeans, wears black boots. His eye color is green, pupils are lizard like. He also wears a templar cross necklace which is his dolls sealed form.

Personality: Hes really calm under pressure, also he loves to sleep and be lazy.

Special Characteristics: none

Race: White

Doll Name: Ferd
Doll Description:
Spoiler:

it has no stages, always looks the same. its height is about 7foot tall
Doll Powers: [ELEMENT] Mutiple

First Power: Blades of the Covenant-Ferd summons 10 blades that float around him, he will use them as projectiles and for close range he will use them as defensive or offensive moves. This will add 2 more blades everytime isaac ranks up

Second Power: Elemental Shift-Ferd can change his armors color to one of 6 representing elements and use the offensive abilities it gives to him. But at the moment he can only use 2 shift colors Blue and Red, at rank 3 he will be able to use White and Brown, at rank 5 he will be able to use Green and Yellow. The shift has a 4 post duration before hereverts back to Black and has a cooldown of 2 posts and can use shift twice per thread.
Black=Nothing
Blue=Water
Red=Fire
White=Ice
Brown=Earth
Green=Wind
Yellow=Lightning

Third Power: Blade of the Elements-Ferds blade takes on the elements power depending on the color his armor is, and each element gives the blade a special attack.
Black=Nothing
Blue=Tsunami Strike: Ferds blade becomes pure water and as he swings it, it summons a huge wave which can only be used twice.
Red=Blazing Furno: Ferds blade gets shrouded in fire and if he stabs the blade into the ground he will cause the ground to split and spew out fire pillars which only can be used once.
White=to be added once availble
Brown=to be added once availble
Green=to be added once availble
Yellow=to be added once availble

(Rank 3. Something with a strong amount of power, not trailing from your element. This will be able to compete with a shikai's power.)

Fourth Power: (Rank 6. This will be your strongest ability and will be the equivilent to a bankai's power.)

Stats: (you begin with 60 stat points to distribute around) *Your Doll's Stats will equal your own.*

Spirit Power: 20

Speed: 10

Fighting skill: 20

Technique: 10

((These stats reflect your training and focus area of your character though in no way determine if you are better than another character in a stat. Only your roleplaying can determine that... Remember that these can not increase or decrease, they will not change...))

History: Isaac was born in 2000, when he reached the age of 13 he started to see souls of the dead. But, something went wrong one day he encountered a hollow which tried to kill him, thats when his doll came into being it took on the appearence of a earthen golem, it killed the hollow to protect his new master. When isaac asked for its name it responded "my name is Ferd" as it turned into a templar cross necklace pendant. When he reached the age of 20 he noticed 40 years has gone by and he never aged a day as he kept absorbing souls, he saw loved ones grow and die. So by the year of 2060 he decided to leave america and explore the world. Most of the years after that are unkown.

Role Playing Sample: It was a cold night in a town which Isaac didnt really care about its name, it was populated with about 500 people. Isaac was here because he was following a hollow for some time, this specific killed a good human friend of his. Isaac was catching up with this hollow because it finally stopped at this town to feast upon the souls here."so i finally caught up with this creature" Isaac mentioned "so are you going to release me to kill this hollow, Isaac" Dalrag asked Isaac."You know i will Ferd, its the only way were going to kill this one". Isaac sensed the hollow, it was at the school. "so i have finally found you, you pathetic creature" isaac yelled at the hollow. This hollow had no mind to talk back all it did was eat and run. The hollow turned to isaac and rammed isaac, but before it could hit isaac shouted"Zeige Dich, Ferd" suddenly a huge 7ft knight appeared blocking the hollow from hitting. Ferd sliced the hollow the poor beast in two"what a weakling" Ferd exclaimed.

Last edited by Isaac Kennedy on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Isaac Kennedy (Bount) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac Kennedy (Bount)   Isaac Kennedy (Bount) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:55 am

Approved

Current Rank = 0
Back to top Go down

Isaac Kennedy (Bount)
Page 1 of 1