The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) Empty
PostSubject: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Darren sighed as he walked, hands in his pockets, blond hair disheveled but still looking, somehow, attractive. His stubble had been shaved off for tonight. He would be introducing Aoi to Darren's employers, and so it was important that his employer approved of his looks. Well, at least mostly. He was meeting Aoi here at Karakura Central Park late at night. His handler preferred to do things... secretly, and so he always met him at midnight a few blocks away from Karakura High. He'd requested that Aoi be allowed to come with so that his handler could explain to her what the SCS was. However, right about now, she was running late, and he knew that if she didn't get here quickly, then he'd have to leave without her. Bored, he moved over to the Fountains at the center of the park. Whenever he got bored and he was here, he used his light blue Reiatsu to make the fountains glow. He grinned slightly and moved over to the fountains. He'd never done that at night. What would it look like? It probably wasn't anything special, but... he was suddenly tempted to see what it would look like. He began to go from fountain to fountain, releasing a small amount of his Reiatsu into each so that they glowed light blue. The lights shown up into the sky, and as he finished and moved back to examine his work, Darren's breath was taken away. It was amazing!

"I never thought it could look like this at night... how could I have never thought of this before?!" muttered Darren under his breath. He sat down in the grass, staring up at the incredible sight. He had never been much for sights, but this... he couldn't help but grin in excitement. If he had to wait for someone, he couldn't think of a better way than this. Plus, with something like this, it would be pretty easy for Aoi to find him. He closed his eyes and relaxed. He actually didn't truly care about waiting. He'd stay here all night, if it was like this the entire time. Of course, if he did that, his handler would get angry, and then he'd get punished. He didn't want that to happen, either. Sensing someone approaching, he stood and moved over to one of the fountains. He sat, allowing the clear air to still his thoughts as he waited. No doubt it was Aoi. No, he could sense her; it was Aoi. He grinned and stood, heading over to where she was about to exit the surrounding woods. There he stood, waiting. Of course, he didn't notice another Reiatsu in the area of an abnormal strength, as he was distracted. Hopefully, that distraction wouldn't have too much of an impact on the night.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Location : Wandering In This Glourious Place Called Your Pants
Job/Interests : I am allergic To Work
Quote : I am not racist. I hate everybody in General
Registration Date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Aoi was once again rushing to get where she needed. She was always running late but her presentations were always perfect. Aoi had her skirt & clothes properly ironed & steamed the night before. Aoi had on her new perfume that smelled lightly of sweet baby powder. She darted around the cornor in a rush she would fly to Darren but she didn't want anyone to see her fly so running was all she could do. Aoi cut across a rather large field to get to the bridge that lead to the ending of the forest. She conviently stubbed her toe running & jumpped back trying not to tumble & get grass stains on her properly cleaned clothes. She held in herp ain & caught her balance & began her sprint again. Aoi ran switfly under the dark bridge out of the woods & into Darren. Aoi apparenlty had a bad habit of bumping into people, but this time she grabbed onto his clothes so she wouldn't fall.

"Sorry, I am late Darren, Oh & also sorry for bumping into you. I hope it didn't hurt much. But where are we going anyway?"

Aoi got her self together & got off Darren, she was ready to go still filled with energy as if she just woke up even from the long run.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:37 pm

It was a cool night and isaac was bored of sitting in the mansion, the house had been fully repaired and the other two bounts left somewhere leaving isaac to hold the fort. As isaac was walking out of the door he sensed some akward reatsu but payed no mind to it. Isaac hit the road towards karakura town but between him and the town was a large field and a bridge."man this is a good night"isaac said to himself as he walked through the field and not paying much attention to the things going on around him. Isaac saw a girl run into a guy but payed no mind to it, until he felt there power."theres something odd about those two"isaac said as he stopped by the water fountain and took a sip."yah i can feel it too"dalrag said as isaac took a last gulp and started to walk to the bridge. As isaac was about to cross it he heard a loud howl of a hollow nearby"man, can i get no time to my self"isaac muttered as he walked to the source of the howl still not letting his guard down from the other two people with odd reatsus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Darren nearly cried out in surprise when Aoi tripped over him, and then pushed himself awkwardly to his feet after she stood back up, as when she'd tripped, she'd tripped in a way that caused her to fall on top of him. He fixed his shirt, and then gave Aoi a grin. "Can't resist crashing into everyone, can you, eh, Aoi? Don't worry, it's fine. I'm not hurt or anything. However, my handler is waiting for us, so I think we should get going," replied Darren to Aoi's words. He then turned away from her before he could allow the embarrassment of the moment to show on his face. After regaining his composure, he began to walk away from the fountains, but suddenly remembered the glowing fountains and turned back. He moved quickly to each one and removed the Reiatsu from the water, and then turned once more to head away from the area.

"Well now! Since that strange moment is finally over, why don't we get going?" asked Darren, and then he began walking, a bit faster than a normal walk, away from the fountains. They had a thirty minute walk ahead of them, if they were to run, and so, since he knew that, why would he actually run, when he could walk instead? Although that made no sense, he rolled with it and moved forward. Sighing, he went through the procedures of every meet; make sure they weren't being followed. He didn't bother with that step, as no one ever followed them. Two; remember the password for entry to their meeting place. He remembered THAT alright. Then three; no activation of powers while consulting with the handler unless an enemy appears. That was fine by him. Even if that wasn't a rule, he'd do it anyways. After going through the mental checklist, he closed his eyes and he and Aoi walked in momentary silence.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:04 pm

"Handler?"

Aoi was a bit confused, she thought that Darren was going to go see his boss or something like that. She knew Darren wanted to meet her here in the park, for something of that nature. Aoi then watched as Darren turned away from her, & began walking.

"....Strange moment?......"

Aoi put two & two together & lightly laughed, did Darren have a thing for her? It's he like a common adult while Aoi was just becoming one? Aoi let her thought's play for a moment before saying something again.She was beginning to feel a thing for Darren but she wasn't sure.

"Soooo how is this handler person like? Is he like big & fat with a cat in a black suit?"

Aoi was highly curious about, this person they were going to meet. She knew he must be important if Darren was going to see him, but she really asked a simple question to break the silence that laid between them. Aoi lightly walked & kept a close pace on Darren's right side.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Isaac finnaly made it to the source of the hollows roar, it was in an open field chewing on what was a soul and looked like a large snake but with front arms and a blade at the end of its tail."can you guys give me a night of peace"isaac shouted at the creature making it drop the dead soul and rush him, isaac quickly turned to the right making it hit a nearby tree, that just angered it more as it turned around and roared as it began to charge again."well youre a persistent one arent ya"isaac said as he took off his vest and created his armour from the bracelets, as the creature collided with isaac it roared with pain noticing isaacs claws stabbed into its sides."lets see how far you go"isaac laughed as he threw the creature making it land in a path of two people walking. Isaac ran to where it landed"sorry for that one"isaac said not caring what they think of him in his armour mode. Isaac jumped on the creatures neck and twisted it making it squirm and flail as the tail was fligging around it went to the 2 people standing there"oh shit move"isaac shouted as he tried to catch the tail but the hollow somehow relocatted its neck and grabbed isaac then tossing him into a nearby bench. The hollow then turned to the 2 people ready to feast again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Darren laughed at Aoi's comments, and was about to tell her about his handler when all of a sudden there was a surge of Reiatsu coming from over to the side. He spun and shoved Aoi out of the way the moment he saw the Hollow shooting towards them. Thinking quick, he brought his fist back and activated what was currently his strongest ability. "Fukanōna Shinjitsu!" he yelled. Immediately, a surge of Reiatsu blasted outwards from him, signifying that his body had just made a shift. As the Hollow reached the halfway point to him and Aoi, he ran forward, his speed suddenly increased by quite a bit, and as he reached the Hollow, he brought his fist into the Hollow's face. The mask cracked inwards, and then the Hollow flew back by several feet. As the Hollow flew back, heavily damaged but not defeated, he deactivated his technique prematurely so that his energy wouldn't be as devastated as usual. Then, he summoned a sword to his right hand, a cutlass. He raced towards the Hollow.

"Seishin-Tekina Bakuhatsu!" cried Darren, and then he slashed his sword through the air, each slash sending a blue blast of Reiatsu through the air to strike the Hollow. The Hollow twisted out of the way of most of them, but one struck it in the side, and another the face. A piece of its mask fell off, and Darren hopped back to finish off the Hollow. "Hageshii Shōgeki!" cried Darren, and then he allowed his cutlass to disperse and instead summoned a throwing-spear. He brought his arm back, and then slung it forward, launching the spear at an unfollowable speed. It rocketed forward and struck the Hollow in the center of the mask as it attempted to rush forward and devour Darren. The Hollow was knocked back by the close-ranged impact, and then it let out a roar, the last one it would ever rent into the air. Another spear struck the Hollow in the mask, and then it disintegrated into the air. Then, he fell back onto his butt in the grass, breathing heavily. He began to chuckle slightly, and then turned to make sure Aoi was alright.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Aoi laughed with Darren a bit before a huge reiastu shot over her body, she turned & when she did Darren shoved past her knocking her out of the way. Aoi tumbled a bit but quickly caught her balance she heard an unknown voice say "Move" but she didn't know who it was figuring it was just her imagination.. She watched as Darren unleashed his power, then a hollow emerged apparently after them.

".....Get him Darren!!"

Aoi cheered on Darren, as he chraged in at the hollow, the hollow howled & yelled, but Darren was prepared. He smashed the hollows skull into pieces. It disperced & Aoi cheered. But then Aoi felt another strange reiastu, she thought it was a hollow but it didn't have an evil presence. Aoi looked a Darren when he turned back to her, she looked at him sternly & pointed in the direction of the other reiastu.

"Darren, this isn't over....there is something else."

Aoi walked over to Darren & stopped by him & yelled out.

"Come OUT, I can feel your Reiastu! I know your there!"

Aoi stood firmly next to Darren even though her heart was some-what pounding, somewhat afaid to see what she has brought upon her-self being so out-goingly loud & fear-less.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Isaac finally stood up from the toss to see the man kill the hollow with ease. But as he was about to walk away one of the people shouted for him to show himself."what a brave one you are"isaac said as he walked towards the 2 people forgetting to release his armour."wait i think i know you"isaac said as his armour started to recede and turn back into his bracelets."and that was a nice job you did"isaac said to the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:32 am

Darren stood and watched the Bount, for that was obviously what he was, now that he saw what the bracelets did, carefully, his stance weary. He gave a slight nod of appreciation at the Bount's compliment, and finally slid into a comfortable stance. Darren slipped out his cell phone and checked the time, and saw that they still had enough time to stay here for a few minutes, and so he slipped his phone back into his pocket and tried not to allow the Bount to notice that he'd interrupted them from something important. He then turned to Aoi to speak, but stopped when he remembered that he had to make sure that the Bount wasn't a part of one of the rogue groups that were still out there. He spun back to him and spoke.

"Thanks for the compliment and all, but I need to know something. Are you with the SCS, or are you one of the rogues? I'm grateful for your help and all, but if you're a rogue, then we can't exactly associate with you, as that would be breaking several rules within the SCS, or at least, rules that my handler goes by and that he has me go by as well," said Darren. He attempted to read the Bount's expressions to see what he was thinking, but wasn't able to, and so he simply stood there, waiting for an answer so that he could know what his next course action would be. He allowed his eyes to roam across the clearing, making sure that there were no other Hollows possibly waiting in the shadows. That wouldn't exactly be a good thing, and that was a fact.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Aoi was somewhat weary of the guy but he was fighting a hollow which made her somewhat know he was a good guy. She stood behind Darren & watched as the guy's armour turned into bracelets. Aoi thought he was a super human like her, but apparently he was different as Darren reffered to him as a rouge. 'Rouge, Rouge what' Aoi thought.

".....Darren, I think we should just go being here with this guy might attract more hollow."

Aoi looked the guy up & down, he looked & seemed strong but Aoi just wasn't sure reading his spiritual pressure. Aoi just wanted to get going to meet Darren's boss before they were late. Even if they had time being early was a good option at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Isaac scratched his head when the man asked if he was with the scs."what is this scs and what do you mean if im a rogue"isaac said as he stretched cracking his knuckles."I have no reason to involve myself with any of those shinigami or you superhumans"isaac said bluntly as he sat on a nearby bench and started to whistle. He paused in mid whistle"you can go like im stopping you"isaac said as he continued to whistle again. But as he waited them to walk away isaac decided to follow these two so he can tell the other bounts about these shinigami recruiting superhumans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)   An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Meeting! The Figure Is? (Aoi Yui, Isaac Kennedy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: