The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hmph.... (Arty)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

hmph.... (Arty) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:51 pm

“I did nothing of the sort, you assumed that I was simply loitering and I let you think you were right when in actuality you were wrong. A lesson in and of itself on how things are hardly ever what they appear to be.” James chuckled at the irony of the point, “Though I think I pretty much covered that when I changed, wouldn’t you agree?” He stood up and motioned for her to follow as he made his way out of the office and towards the back of the dojo.

“Now while living here you are expected to go to school…everyday...no classes skipped if you are sick you will stay here and I will have a friend come look you over she is one of the best doctors I’ve ever known.” James stopped in front of a fake wall and with a gentle slide it slid silently to the left revealing a rather spacious room with a hardwood floor. A futon was laid against one wall and the skylight let in plenty of natural light in the day. “I apologize for the sparse decorations but normally this is where I stay when the bestial part of my mind is on the verge of rampage. It is pretty much impregnable from the outside. If you wish to redecorate simply make me a list and I will gladly get you everything I am able…money is no problem when you are as old as I am.”

James walked in and leaned against the inner wall letting her inspect the room and after a few minutes cleared his throat. “Nothing however is final until I learn your name.”
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Rping, Drawing, Writing, Games
Quote : Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Registration Date : 2011-06-09

PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 pm

The young girl merely rolled her eyes when he started talking about how she assumed and stuff like that. Still didn't change the fact that he didn't give her a chance to leave as someone that is part of the dojo. But that was irrelevant as long as she got to bust in some heads... not fatally of course but she stood up and followed him towards the back. Of course the school lecture, but he knew a doctor as a friend? Darn and it was a female too so couldn't really say it was that time of the month and not go either.

"Then what happens when you go on a rampage if I take this spot huh? Scramble to get out of the way and sleep outside?" She didn't comment on the decorations, she didn't need anything really this was good enough. She would only be here to sleep anyways... she might even get to go out and do stuff without being watched all the time. This was getting more and more tempting but then he asked for her name. She just scowled, oh great here it comes the unoriginal every day name. "Its Lorelei Smith...... I prefer to go by Longshot though."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 pm

James frowned; Lorelei had a point however he was fairly sure that if that did happen he had a few shinigami friends who could handle him till he could regain his composure. “Well Lorelei if I do lose control there are a few people who I know that can keep me from harming others. We defiantly don’t need a repeat of the London fires.” He chuckled once again sliding into his calm grin. As he stood up from the wall James headed back to his office letting Lorelei take in the room.

After about ten minutes he came out of his office jacket folded over his arm, James walked back in on his new student. “So Ms. Smith have you eaten yet? I know this quaint little American style café down a few streets from here if you’re up for it.” He looked her over then thought to add, “It will be my treat, cmon you don’t get a choice.” James turned pulling his coat on as he started to turn the lights out in the dojo.
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Rping, Drawing, Writing, Games
Quote : Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Registration Date : 2011-06-09

PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Lorelei just smirked as she noticed the frown on James' face, ha so she did have a point and he couldn't deny it. That made her feel superior for a brief moment and almost made up for her loss in battle, almost. But hey it looked like that that he did have other ways to control what was going on so it wouldn't be bad for her. She gave a little nod though and let him leave while he was gone, she glanced around the simple room. At least it wasn't that bad and better then sleeping under a bridge or in an alley.

Slowly he came back though, and asked if she eaten yet? She didn't realize it was that late but yeah guess she only had lunch. She frowned though as he spoke about a cafe, seriously a cafe? Not a rib or beer joint? The young woman couldn't help but sigh, and seems she really didn't have a choice. "Okay but next time... not anything as lame as a Cafe please."

[Topic Ended]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmph.... (Arty)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2