The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Wings (Arty)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Airis

Airis

Female
Number of Posts : 48
Registration Date : 2011-08-14

Dragon Wings (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Terra felt a little flustered at this point in time, well not flustered but giddy? She didn't really know the name of what it was, she was going to see James again and she felt happy at least. Quickly her green eyes looked down at her clothes, she had tried some different clothes then her doctor outfit. In fact she recently purchased them oddly enough and well, she hoped she looked somewhat nice in them. A simple light green short dress with a white trendy short and small coat, and white sandals. It wasn't much but she liked how free it felt as well, but now she had to wait for James to show up.

She didn't really know what they were going to do, there was so much they could do really. Movie, park, flying.... or even just walk around and talk. Quickly she reached up and back to brush her hand through her hair, she even put it into a low and loose ponytail as well to try to make herself more... Cute? Sexy? Anything really to make James blush or do a double take, she just grinned a little bit mostly inwardly as she just wanted to see what will happen now.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:44 pm

James was running late he had chosen to take the time to actually try and look nice for his evening with Terra and sort of got carried away. He had decided on leaving his long jacket behind and instead wearing a black vest and slacks with a deep green dress shirt. Oh jeeze I hope Terra approves especially of the shirt I did try to match her eyes but I doubt that mortals make that color dye. His thoughts were a mix of anxiety and worry as he moved fast enough to make even passing cars and people appear as nothing more than a blur.

Finally he caught Terra’s scent and a smile crossed his lips, as he stopped appearing almost out of thin air as his arms wrapped around her in a hug. “I am so sorry I am late, but well I had a feeling my normal attire wouldn’t be appropriate for this evening—“ James stopped as he stared at her the sheer beauty of her and the simplicity of her outfit had sent a chill down his spine and stopped his train of thought cold. “Wow…Terra you look…wow.” James shook his head realizing he rambling and tried to gather his thoughts.

“Terra you look amazing even in your human form you still managed to look amazing.”
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Terra just stood there with a smiling, she looked at the time once but shook her head. He wouldn't just up and leave her like this, especially without a good reason, so she would just wait... and Well her waiting paid off as suddenly out of nowhere she felt arms wrap around her and his scent fill her nose. A little giggle as the female dragonness hugged James back before slowly pulling away to look him over just a bit.

He just looked so cute and handsome, especially cute as he seemed to stare at her and start to stutter before just throwing compliments at her. "Hehehe thanks... you look very very amazing handsome yourself. But I especially like the fact that I made you ramble and stutter there for a bit." A big smile spread across her face as she kissed the tip of his nose and then wrapped her arms around his arm to hold him close. "But you always do look amazing, but wow.... even more so now.... Anything you wanted to do? There are several things to do like movies, or park, or anything really." Of course Terra couldn't stop her face from turning red when he complimented her though, really made her happy that he did notice and his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:31 pm

James grinned as she held his arm, and couldn’t help but notice the blood rush to her face causing her to blush, “Well I was hoping that if it was alright with you Terra if we just took a walk, a movie would be just too boring to hold my interest when you are by my side.” He started walking down the path in front of them guiding her along. She seems happy let’s hope she likes the surprise I prepared for her.He kept his arm locked in hers holding her close almost trying to covet her away from the eyes of men that he caught staring at her as they passed, after about fifteen minutes he veered left into an overgrown path and started to guide Terra down a path that was little more than an old trail.

“I know I promised you a fancy dinner this evening so I pray you can forgive me for giving you a twilight picnic instead.” James spoke as they came to the top of a clearing where a blanket was spread on the ground overlooking the city; two clear bottles held small flames burning bright with no obvious fuel and around was a buffet of food from almost every culture in the world. “I apologize for the over abundance, but I wasn’t sure what you would like so well I just sort of cooked them all.”
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Terra was oblivious to the guys who were staring at her, she was more concerned about the girls who were staring at James as she just clung a bit closer to him via his arm. So it was a walk? Well she didn't mind one bit she already made him stutter with her clothes and that was well worth all the time she used to get ready. "I don't mind at all, I already made you stutter so I'm good with not going anywhere fancy." And it was fun really as she followed very closely to him, even through the overgrown path she seemed to just smile a bit more. She loved the earth and nature, so really this was better then a movie with the two highlights of her life.

Her green eyes turned up to look at James as he started to speak again about a fancy dinner but instead its a twilight picnic. Her face instantly turned even redder then before in a blush as her eyes turned to look over the feast that was here.... did he just say he cooked them all? "wow.... all this for me? I.... wow...." She didn't let go of him but rather just snuggled up close and laid her head on his shoulder. "Twilight picnic though? Does that mean we are star gazing too?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:31 pm

James grinned down at Terra as she laid her head on his shoulder, “Oh I guess we could star gaze if you want, but I am a little worried that the stars may become jealous of your eyes and try to kidnap you away from me. Then I would have to declare war on the heavens themselves and we wouldn’t want that my emerald queen.” He kissed the top of her head as he slid to the ground on the blanket before them. James worried she might not know where to start with the food quickly and gracefully made her small plate mainly cheeses and breads.

She is so beautiful this evening, her beauty alone is making as nervous as a hatchling around his first drakka. Why do I feel like I need to steal her away and covet her away for myself, is it this urge that made dragons the creatures that steal away beautiful maidens? His eyes was that of a nervous man that wants to say so many things to a beautiful woman but is so worried she my run at the first hint of any romantic intentions.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm

The Dragoness in human form couldn't help but keep smiling all happily, as she clung to James and even rested. However her blush returned and even spread past her neck as Terra listened to him talk how the stars would be jealous of her eyes... and what he would do... and emerald queen? She squeaked a little bit and just looked down at the ground as she started to get shy from so much praise. Her heart was beating a mile a minute as some humans would call it, and she hoped he didn't notice along with her quiet voice now.

"Th... That is very sweet... and you really have a way with words James...." When he sat down, she sat down right next to her as she tried to move to snuggle up against him. Her tail slowly coming out to wrap around his waist for a sense of closeness. He even got her a plate to snack on and she couldn't help but giggle a little bit like a young school girl. Her gaze moved up towards James eyes with a soft and happy smile on her face. "I.... I really love you.... a lot James.... this is... wow.... I can't put it into words.... or if I can do anything for you in such a grand way....." Terra didn't know what she could do, but she knew one thing she could do as she leaned forward to give him a soft and gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:26 pm

James felt her tail wrap around him and he smiled at Terra only to see her lean in to kiss him. The feeling of her lips on his was sheer bliss he could feel the dragon inside of him roar a little as he realized he was turning dragon himself as his wing wrapped around her. “You know Terra, make it very hard for me to remain a gentleman.” James looked away to hide his reddening face and impish smile, God this woman makes me feel like a young Drake again.

James looked back at her his face stoic from years of practice as he reached into his pocket pulling a small necklace case from his pocket. “Terra I want to ask you something and I want you to think very hard on it.” He opened the case showing a necklace and pendant from the 16th century the pendant of a dragon with outstretched wings was carved in an emerald. “I want to...offer you a place worthy of a mighty dragoness to stay instead of your apartment. I want to offer you my home to make as yours.” He sat there keeping his face emotionless as he looked her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Terra couldn't even stop from giggling as she felt the wing wrap around her, so she made it hard for him to remain a gentleman? She could feel the heat from her blush start to spread down her arms now as well. "..... Well that is mutual for me too you know.... " It was almost a whisper, almost as if she didn't know if she wanted him to hear or not. Her hand reached up to gently hold his wing that was wrapped around her and gave it a gentle kiss as well.

Daintily she grabbed a little piece of food to eat, it would be a waste to not eat it after all he made it. Slowly Terra tried to scoot closer to James, trying to snuggle up even closer to him. If she tried to get any closer she would be on top of his lap but she knew better then to do that right now as she wrapped an arm around James' arm again. After he said that she didn't even mind if he could feel the rapid pulse of her heart against his arm either, maybe it would show him just how much she felt for him?

But then.... he looked at her with an emotionless face? She frowned a bit wondering if she did something wrong, and even tilted her head to the side as she waited..... But what came next she didn't expect.... the question and the necklace, it made her heart skip a beat and her breathing stop for a moment as it was caught. They wouldn't be alone anymore? For a few long moments she was quiet as she started to think very hard on it, he did ask her to anyways.

Terra, being the dragon she is, was used to having to move around a lot because people would get to wondering about her aging differently. She was in an apartment right now, she had forgone houses a long time ago because it was too much more trouble. "I would love to, and like you asked I did think very hard on it....." Terra couldn't help but move in and kiss him gently on the nose though as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, turning even redder.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:56 am

It had been two weeks after James had asked Terra to move into his manor with him. Today was the day and James could hardly hold his excitement down as he moved in a constant state of blur, in fat James had hardly slept in the last week and if it wasn’t for his dragon heritage he would be dead on his feet with exhaustion. Her room has been prepared the bed has been moved in there, oh jeez I hope she likes it, I know she will love of the green house right outside her balcony. James was pacing in his room as he waited for the sun to break over the horizon counting down the seconds under his breath.

As soon as the first rays touched his feet James was off in a blur heading towards Terra’s small apartment. Not even bothering to knock James let himself in and grinned, from the looks of the apartment Terra had been busy herself packing away everything in boxes, Terra wasn’t in the main room be he didn’t worry at all for he could smell her scent somewhere in the back. “Terra are you ready today is the day!” He called sounding almost like an over excited child on Christmas morning.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:28 am

Terra had been spending every day since James had asked her to move in with him packing and cleaning. She already gave her landlady her notice, and of course cleaning and getting rid of anything she didn't need. She had so much stuff she had collected over the years that she had stashed around in storage units as well. She had to pack all those up and of course go through what she didn't want to keep. No sense in crowding up his place with all the junk she just randomly collected over the years without any reason.

The young dragon woman had even spent most of the night finishing up since the next day was moving day officially.... However she had just gotten to sleep a couple of hours ago before she just collapsed into her bed still in her clothes. But nope right at sunrise James was there and calling out for her asking if she was ready. Too groggy and just gotten woken up with so little sleep she just new he was there through scent and had made noise.

With a little grumble she staggered up out of bed and headed out to the front area where he was. Her eyes half open as she finally wobbly walks into the room and looks at him while slowly tilting to the side. "Hey.... what time is it?" Terra managed to mutter before she started to trudge towards her kitchen to make something to wake her up with the last of what she had still unpacked just for the morning.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 pm

James grinned he could hear Terra moving around in bed from the living room and so he started moving in a blur back and forth between their two homes. By the time she came into the kitchen the only things left in Terra’s apartment were the things she left out to make her breakfast and James was sitting on the counter a grin on his face as he looked at her beautiful form. “I would guess it’s about 7:15 in the morning, though I can’t be sure I already took your clock.”

He leaned over the counter to kiss Terra’s cheek, “It is good to see I am not the only one who couldn’t sleep.” He pushed a cup of coffee towards her “I picked this up on my way over, I didn’t know how you took your coffee, so I just got two of what I normally get that way if you don’t like it well it won’t be wasted.”
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Terra blinked a few times as everything blurred around her, boxes and items disappeared from her blurry vision as well. At least she was able to at least try to make herself somewhat presentable as she shook her clothes a bit to try to get rid of the wrinkles. Along with coming her fingers... well claws, through her hair to brush out the tangles that were starting to form from sleeping in such an odd way.

Before the young woman could even put her coffee on, James had returned with a cup of it from elsewhere already and she just blinked a few times at it... His type of coffee? Her face turned a bit red as he talked how he could drink it if she didn't like it. Why was she blushing at such a thing as an indirect kiss with him!?!?!?! The liquid ventured over her tongue, as she wrinkled her nose from the way it tasted but it certainly woke her up. "I am odd... If it is a normal morning I like my coffee sweet. If I am really tired I like it bitter because it helps wake up better.... and yeah its mutual hehehe.... I guess what I was going to make coffee with is all thats left now though."

Terra couldn't even help herself as she leaned over and gently kissed him back on his cheek after she just gulped down the rest of the coffee in one long swallow. "I hope you were careful, I had some plants in the fragile boxes. I also went through all my storage places too so thats everything."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:43 pm

James smiled, “Everything was handled with the utmost care in fact I sat your plants beside the door that leads out to the green house so when you’re ready you can start to acclimate them to the new environment.” James’ smile widen with self pride, he had made an effort to learn of plants having picked a few books up in his spare time, he had hoped that if he could learn of the proper care of plants that they could spend more time together. He took a sip from his coffee smiling as he watched her down her coffee after only two sips.

“I do hope you like it living with me; if your room isn’t to your liking I will gladly redecorate it for you. Though I did give you a really big Victorian era canopy bed, I thought of you when I found it the canopy matched your sparkling eyes.” James set his coffee down and half a heartbeat later he had his hands wrapped his hands around Terra’s waist. Whispering in her ear he grinned, “So shall I take you to your castle Terra?”
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:02 pm

The young Dragoness just blinked a few times as she turned to look at James with a slight surprised look. He had already taken her plants and got them ready for her to take care of them? It seemed he knew some things about plants now, or was he always like this? Maybe he liked taking care of plants too? Well he did have a greenhouse so he must, it would be nice to have someone to spend time with to take care of them too.

He even decorated her room for her? a... a canopy bed? She didn't really spend much on her own things, nor beds like that she never had enough money nor the means to get one... Her face just turned a dark red in a blush and looked down at the ground as he even said it matched her eyes. Before Terra could even respond she felt James' hands around her waist and heard his whispering, grinning from the castle comment. "I... I... I already do... like it... and its okay.... I really like Canopy beds... just haven't been able to get one..... and I hope you aren't... locking me up in a tower" She couldn't help but tease him even as she snuggled in close against James, a big smile spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:52 am

James moved in a blur scooping Terra up in his arms and a beat later the two of them were standing outside the door to Terra’s new bedroom. “Oh I would never ever lock you up in a tower you’d just fly away and then I’d be alone once more.” He looked in Terra’s eyes as he tapped the necklace he gave her on their third date when he had asked her to move in with him, “This is your key every door here has an electronic lock on it to open when that gem is within 20 feet of it. So in a way you’ve had your key longer than you’ve known.”

James grinned as he let Terra down, “So I know that you know where the kitchen is and the bathrooms and of course you know where my green house is, but there is something I must show you in the library when you have the time. I guess you could call it this old dragon’s final secret…” He turned heading toward the library indicating he meant her to follow.

As he stepped through the doors of his private library James’ mind was focused on one task alone as he made his way to the mosaic of the compass rose on the floor and crouched in the center of it. With practiced fingers he lifted a two foot thick solid marble slab and slid it over to reveal a stair case, “You know that ridiculous tale of dragons keeping a horde of gold and other treasures? Well I took that as a permanent retirement plan…” James just grinned…
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:58 am

A loud squeak escaped her mouth as she suddenly got picked up by James, her arms wrapped around his shoulders as she clung to him. He was now treating her like a young girl now too!!! Or at least she thought as much, and frankly Terra couldn't help but start to giggle again. How many times as she giggled just today alone nevermind since she met him? Now however they had arrived in front of her new room but he couldn't help but say something sweet huh? Gently she kissed him on the nose before staring at him in the eyes. "No worries, I'd never leave you alone alright."

There was a surprise though, the necklace was her key that was rather a surprise... A nice surprise too considering she had the tendency to lose her keys... from time to time.... Terra would always lose at least one key every few months and frankly this necklace would be a lot better considering she would never lose it. "That is a good thing... I actually tend to lose my keys every few months....." But then as he let her down he started to speak of the house itself and Terra of course knew where those places were so she wouldn't get lost... She didn't have the best sense of direction but that didn't mean she would get lost with having points of reference.

His final secret though? The library? Well the library itself was going to be lovely she already knew that. His place was, well with words that she could use, perfect really. Maybe there would be a lot of books she hasn't read before!! The possibilities were actually kind of making her head swim from so much change already. But her green eyes stayed focused on James as he lead her to the library only to go to the mosaic? "....... that is actually a smart thing to do, I haven't really got any plans for retirement or anything of the sort."

Terra frowned a little bit though, was this alright? He was sharing with her all these secrets and she hadn't really shared all of hers yet as well. Nevermind wasn't he worried she might not be here because of non feeling reasons? Slowly she reached out to gently place her hand on his shoulder as she started to speak up. "Are you sure you want to tell me? You don't have to you know I understand if you don't want to share some things.... I haven't told you all my secrets yet you know? I just don't want you to regret all this, I mean this is a huge thing you know. I know I haven't said this yet but... I love you for who you are not because of wealth or anything, and you being a dragon is just icing on the cake, and no matter what, the past, present, or future... I will still be with you if you allow me to be..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wings (Arty)   Dragon Wings (Arty) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Wings (Arty)
Page 1 of 1