The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hmph.... (Arty)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jovia

Jovia

Female
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Rping, Drawing, Writing, Games
Quote : Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Registration Date : 2011-06-09

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:44 am

Lorelei had a slight scowl, she had just moved to this new area and had learned about this dojo that was around. A frown was on her face as she glanced around, she knew she was being followed... not heavily but still lightly. She had to inform her parents and their.... protectors what and where she was going now that she was off of school. And if she said one thing and did another.... A sigh escaped her as she looked down at her piece of paper that had the stuff written on it, well directions one could say in the form of a lousy aged drawn map by an old timer. She wrinkled her nose but continued on her way as she tried her best to figure it out. Even people she asked didn't know about it, and she couldn't find whom she had overheard it from.... Did she really need to go through all this length?

Another sigh escaped her, yes she did have to go through all this length because she couldn't go to one of the more popular ones incase someone saw her. No she had to go to the almost unheard of secret only the the neighborhood it is in famous kind... At least that is what she thought this one was, but at least once she found it she could pummel a dummy at least to get rid of this growing frustration. She had this itch in her hands and she figured it was her wanting to fight, she hadn't for awhile after all.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:14 pm

James said outside basking in the afternoon sun, his coat had been left inside for today it seemed his skin needed to feel the air. To others walking by he probably looked quite a site compared to his normal more formal appearance; he had his sleeves rolled up to just below his biceps and top four buttons on his shirt undone showing part of his tanned chest. Like always James was not far from the eternal coffee cup that he always seemed to have with him sat on the step beside his right hip.

Today would be a perfect day to go for a run, but something tells me that I should stay here at the dojo. God knows the last time I ignored my gut things didn’t go so well. James reached up rubbed the scars on his shoulder as a pang of guilt rocked through his entire body. Letting out a heavy sigh in which James let smoke roll out his mouth he picked up the coffee cup and frowned, it was empty. It was simple enough to crush the paper cup and even easier to toss it into the trash can inside the open door. “Looks like I have to put on a new pot later. Great….
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female
Quote : Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 am

It seemed to take her ages, but after getting some directions from someone who finally knew... Lorelei finally came in sight of the Dojo she was looking for, and the people who were following her seemed to be more at ease as she could see them much more easily now. Her body couldn't help but relax now as she started to get forward, but it didn't last long once she spotted someone who didn't look.... like a teacher who was near the Dojo itself.

Slowly she approached, though she didn't think the teacher of the place would allow such riff raff to hang around to scare the locals. At least that is what she knew about what Dojo's did, besides the combat skills. With a frown though and her hands on her hips she stops in front of James and looks up at him. "I hope ya not gonna cause problems for this Dojo sir. Seems like your all ready to bash someones head in with your gang and a club."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:08 pm

James grinned inwardly as he heard a new voice calling him out for looking rather disruptive in front of his own dojo. The locals knew him as the master of the dojo and some even knew that he was much older than he appeared but, none would give away anything on their guardian. Looking up at the young girl James was surprised to see that she has a little rough around the edges the look in her eyes told him she had see things no one her age should have. She has the potential to be a student and a good one on top of that.

“And if I am here to cause disruption, what are you going to do about it girly?” James asked in a cocky tone that those who often looked for trouble used. “You see this town is mine and I don’t take kindly to those who come encroaching on my turf. What business do you have here anyway this dojo is as good as done as soon as the master returns; you see he forgot to pay his protection dues and well you look like a sensible girl you do the math…” James laid back against the steps acting as if she was no more than a fly that could be squashed when she grew annoying.
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Lei just let one of her arms dangle at her side as she shifted her weight, getting ready for a fight soon as he turned to even look at her as she spoke. He didn't look all that friendly, and his words just made it even more of a problem. The young girl merely raised an eyebrow at him as if she was bored and merely listening to an amateur. Seriously he didn't know who he was picking a fight with, heck if she had her guns with her this would be a quick and easy fight.

"Now you see, that doesn't fit well with my plans at all so I is gonna havta take care of yer business for the mister then." She couldn't help but smirk a little bit as she brings out her brass knuckles, she was not about to let her followers help themselves for such a good ole fashioned beat down that was gonna be something to be savored. "Now since I gots company followin me, ya can walk away quietly and be caughts. Or you can be caughts after this lil girl beats your teeth outta your dirty mouth." With that she didn't even finish her sentence as she started to throw a practice punch to see how well his skills were.... for now.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:30 pm

James looked to the small entourage and grinned, none of them even smell as if they’d last past the first hit. The girl threw her first punch, faster than the human eye could follow James blurred to her side and in keeping with his crime lord persona stopped behind her and whispered in her ear. “You know I was taught to at least learn a ladies name before foreplay.” James watched the knuckles pass through where he had been only a moment before.

Blurring again he placed himself about two paces in front of her with his arms in his pocket and air of boredom seem to seep into the air as James let out a faux yawn. “You are good, but when we are talking the distance between me and you girly well they measure it in light years.” Sliding one foot back behind the other he turned his right shoulder towards the girl and relaxed his knees a bit. His hands remained within his pockets as a taunt to the girl stating that he didn’t believe she was worth his full effort.

“Now why don’t you try again and this time maybe do better.” James had placed a feral grin on his face as he stood his ground “Or you can go back to the kitchen.”

(OOC: 300 woot!)

Last edited by Artemis on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:37 pm

A frown just went across her face as she started to growl a bit, he was a bit too good but that just meant they knew what they were doing. Coming to rough up a Dojo master, of course he was going to be good in a fight as well. Seriously where was a bat when she needed one or..... She couldn't help but smirk as she saw some pebbles on the ground, her long range accuracy was better then average so maybe that would help piss him off and him make a mistake.

"... You know your not that bad for someone coming to mess up a master.... but your not worth even trying......... And by the way I was told to rip them off before a guy could touch me." Was all Lorelei responded with as she bent down to pick up a pebble and toss it around, along with a few others she picked up with it, in her hand. He had now gone back to relaxation.... She just smirked as her target between his legs just seemed perfect to hit from here as she threw them even as he spoke about her going back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:55 pm

James grinned as the woman was making use of the environment around her, the pebbles were heading for his crotch and he only grinned as he blurred using his spiritual energy to propel himself upwards above the girl and with fluid grace that could only be obtained through years of practice his right leg came up and as he landed in front of the girl came down with enough force that it cratered the sidewalk beside her. “Why is it that you want the old fart anyway he is just a doddering old fool? You could learn more on the streets and what you learn there is stuff that will help you survive in the modern world.”

With that James decided that she was to close and turned bringing his left leg up to aim a kick across her chest hoping to send her stumbling backwards. Physically she has everything required of a student here now what of spiritually? James’ face was stoic as he slowly let his spiritual energy leak out instantly the crowd had fallen to the ground asleep, “Now that they aren’t watching I don’t have to hold back any longer.” He felt the bestial presence was enough to frighten those that passed his first test but didn’t have the spiritual presence to pass the next test.

“Last chance to turn and run girly.” His voice came as more of a growl and he had hoped this would trigger the flight response in the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Lorelei could only scowl a bit as she saw her pebbles having missed completely, her aim was good so he was just too fast.... She would have to catch him then, but how would she get that done she didn't know quite yet. And of course she twitched a little bit as he cratered the sidewalk beside her, but then again it wasn't as bad as that gun was. "Ya think I would be here if I coulda done that in tha first place?" Was all she would retort to the learning more on the streets, she didn't even care that those who had followed her heard or not.

She of course wasn't even fast enough to completely dodge like him, but she was able to make her feet steady as she just kind of let it spin her around before she stopped it instead of stumble. A hand rubbed gently where she got kicked though as she sputtered a bit. She could only smirk as well as the others fell asleep around her, she seriously didn't feel tired at all, just smoke and mirrors and hypnosis from this guy now huh?

"So you like smoke and mirrors eh? Good I don't have to hold back any longer either bloody cops..... I could say the same for you to run too." She bent backwards a bit and reached down into her long socks... to pull out a small iron pole of sorts that she somehow sneaked in there that she took off of something at school and she held it in her hands. As soon as she got it out she raced forward, trying to aim for James' legs to try to trip him up and get him on the ground with the metal.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:47 pm

The metal pipe made James chuckle a bit and the smoke and mirrors nearly brought tears to his eyes. “You really have no idea what you just stepped in do you?” His voice was more guttural now between a growl and his normal voice. The girl was coming in close aiming the pipe towards his legs and with a deliberate move he raked his claws at the pipe and watched it fall in four pieces. “You are facing the one of the last true dragons girl and you refuse to run when given the chance so now I am going to have a little snack.” His wings burst free of his back as blood sprayed from the wounds quickly before his body cauterized the wounds, where ever the blood touched the side walk it boiled and steamed.

James grinned at the girl now that his wings folded around him, “So girly are you going to try to run oh please try to run fear makes you taste so much better.” He started to walk casually towards her his eyes now holding a murderous intent behind them. “If you are worried about being alone the master of this dojo will be joining you…VERY soon.”
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:55 pm

Lorelei just blinked a few times and looked down at the pipe that was now shattered... and the blood and boiling and fire and changing into a dragon.... At least that was what he was calling himself as the last dragon... Seriously this guy had tricks like the movie makers she couldn't help but start to laugh."Sure sure as you say mister dragon..... We both know dragons don't work for no gangs even if they is so bad ass and all. You don't scare me you giant lizard!"

At least she still had her brass knuckles on her hand, and hey with any luck she'd go down with a blaze of glory kicking someones arse without people butting their ugly heads in to stop her. She couldn't help but smirk as she started to try to make her stance solid as she waited to see what this dudes next move was. He looked big but that was all just smoke and mirrors like before so his real body might be somewhere smaller in that big lump of it all. She wouldn't be able to tell by just running in blindly but try to watch the ground or shadow... Unless he thought that much ahead which it looked like apparently he did. Well crap maybe she should just try to punch him in the nose? She did try to throw another punch at least.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:15 pm

James growled at being called a giant lizard everyone always went for the lizard joke would it kill them to come up with new material? His wings unfurled and spread wide as the girl debated her next move, it was obvious that she still thought this was all an illusion. He blurred again this time stopping directly in front of her and grabbed her by the shoulders. “You still think this is fake don’t you allow me to prove to you this is no game!” He jumped his wings catching the air as he rose in a spiral through the air the girl still firmly in his hands.

As they cleared the top layer of clouds James grinned up this high the air was thin for human but he still could breathe and talk “Now you will tell the truth girly why have you come to the dojo what is it you seek to learn that you can’t find anywhere else?” Without waiting for an answer he dropped waiting to hear that first cry of realization as she realized what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 pm

Lorelei was not expecting this, not one bit as suddenly she felt something grab her shoulders and the ground under her feet gave way. Her eyes moved down only to see things go further and further away even as he started to speak, isn't fake and no game..... She couldn't even really process it all at once and didn't even really hear his question about why she had come to the dojo. It didn't matter anyways since he dropped her before she could answer back.

Her face just went pale as she watched the ground rush up towards her, and oddly enough her mind wasn't scrambling or anything. Her only thoughts were of surprised as she seemed to think to herself so slowly. I guess this is how my life ends.... at least it is by the last dragon of the world... How more unique for a girl like me to have such a common life to end...... I wonder how my body will look after this, hope I nobody recognizes me that would be a nice thing possibly. Yeah mother and father and those cops wouldn't know where she was and be all freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:50 pm

James folded his wings as he dived down plummeting towards the girl his tail tore itself free as his scales started to change to a scarlet color. His shirt now torn to shreds came off on the way down as his wings instinctively cut through the air barely above his back. He let out another roar as he used his spiritual power to put another burst of speed on and caught up to the falling girl.

Quickly he wrapped his arms around her mid-section hoping she didn’t take offense to the gesture and again roared, this time in agony as his wings snapped open against the onslaught of the wind and were threatening to tear off. “Hold on girly this is going to be close…” He growled as the flipped over on his back and his feet pointed towards the ground. This is really going to hurt if I screw up.

James landed on the ground with a solid thud though the ground didn’t crater he fell to his knees tossing the girly out of his arms and rolling away from him a little rougher than he had meant. Slowly he started to try and force the dragon back down so that he could take his human form. “Sorry I didn’t quite mean to take the test that far…just got caught up in the fight.” He gasped the sweat was evident on his body.
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:22 pm

She could hear something coming close to her behind her, so he didn't want to just see her fall to her doom he wanted to tear her limb from limb in mid air first. But wait he grabbed her and instantly tried to slow themselves down, she couldn't even hear what he said but her mind that was already in a state of confusion just became a train wreck. She didn't even really try to soften her roll as she was tossed once James landed on the ground.

Lorelei just laid there on her back as she stared up at the sky, a frown started to spread across her face as apparently... he didn't want to kill her? and he wasn't acting like he was at the beginning. ".... Test?...... odd...." Her voice cracked a little bit, shock still flowed through her system as she just couldn't seem to grasp the concept from before.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:28 pm

James sat up bare chest exposed, “You know girly you can really tire an old dragon out, but next time don’t keep questioning the truth in front of your eyes. That is your first lesson as my student, if you still want to be part of my dojo.” He got to his feet even managing to look graceful doing so as he walked over to the girl offering her a hand up.

It’s been almost a century since I have taken a serious student and then they disobeyed me to join a war. Even I couldn’t save him during Hiroshima. James eyes were unfocused as he remembered the young boy that had died in Hiroshima in the summer of 1945. “You will have to follow my teachings to the letter I will not allow any disobedience. As for your friends there you will need to get rid of them. They are nothing more than petty criminals. As for you…if I even suspect you of criminal activities it is over, understand?”
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Lesson? Student? Those words made her look over and at James as he got to his feet as she tried to think. Wait so... he was the master of this place and that was a test to see who was worthy? She was starting to get through the truth and... so he was a dragon or was that flight just a test itself? She couldn't think about it yet but she did take his hand to help her up...... Wait he was speaking about the cops being petty criminals... She couldn't help but start to smirk. "If ya must know, they be cops to make sure I don't go back ta that life.... So even if I wanted I can't, I came because they won't let me in any well known Dojos while unda protection ya see and I miss the combat."

Wait.... She started to blink a few times as her legs started to tremble. She could have actually died? Dragon? It was all starting to hit her like a ton of bricks as she just starts to hyperventilate and glancing around. "w... wa.. wait.. th... was th...." She couldn't even finish her words as she felt her whole body start with the shakes and her sight going blurry while she started to get dizzy. Almost falling over as she teeters this way and that.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:09 pm

James reached to grab the girl as she fainted and easily scooped the girl up in his arms as he carried her to the office of the dojo laying her across a couch he kept in their in order to catch a quick nap now and again. Turning James walked over to his desk and grabbed his jacket from off the back of the chair and covered the girl up as he propped his feet up on the desk. With the slightest effort James sent a trickle of spiritual energy out again awaking all the mortals he left crowded on the sidewalk.

Her friends were cops? What does that mean? Is she a cop? No she is human so she is much to young for that…She must be in witness protection. What did she do? What did she see that they brought her this far? As if hearing his thought s her friends burst into his office guns all leveled at him with a look of authority in all their eyes. “What did you do?”

James didn’t even flinch as he looked them straight in the eyes, “I taught her the first lesson, I am sorry if your minds couldn’t handle the strain and I know it is your job to protect her but as of today consider yourselves reassigned this girl is under my watch.” He reached into his desk pulling out a badge showing his rank as that of a 5 star general in the military, though it was from WWII he doubted any would recognize its age. “Now put down your guns and leave or will I have to make you all, I believe you saw enough of my skill before you passed out bored that you know what I am capable of doing.”
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Lorelei wasn't really fainted, but she did close her eyes as she just got herself overwhelmed by her hysterics leaving her rather vulnerable. She could barely feel the couch and the jacket placed over her, but that didn't stop her ears from hearing his words, not like she heard heard them she was too wrapped up in her inner mind trying to wrap herself around the fact she was in a fight... with a dragon.... and almost died.

The cops however just kind of lowered their weapons once they saw the badge, they were just lowly peons assigned to make sure she was doing what she was supposed to not anything. But one spoke up as he just signed and put away his guns, he was the older of the bunch and passed over for promotions so it didn't really much matter to him. "Well Sir, we can't really do that but we can leave her alone while she is under your care. But otherwise we have to watch her 24/7. Does that work for you?"

Slowly her eyes started to open, she ignored the cops as they seemed to be too busy to talk with this guy as she slowly started to calm down. Her breathing even became normal as she slowly sat up and pulled the jacket off of her now. Really she had seen someone get killed, been in jail, and after all that she was letting this get to her? She had to step up her game as she turned to look up at the other people, forcing her face to go with a little scowl... Seriously they didn't even really care about being here why didn't they just go away.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:43 pm

James kept his voice level but he let his predator aura engulf the room as he spoke the gentleman once again, “I said…you are reassigned permanently if you wish to question my authority I can gladly make a phone call now leave.” James smiled as the men left almost tripping over themselves as their instincts told them they were about to die. Almost immediately he turned and smiled at the girl the sense of being hunted seem to evaporate from the air, “Ahhh so you decided to stop faking, I guess you have a few questions for me?”

James stood up and walked over to a filing cabinet and opening the top drawer he pulled out a new shirt almost identical to the previous one he had on. With ease he pulled it on and started to do up the buttons letting his chest show a bit like before his test before he sat down behind his desk again. “So let’s being with names shall we mine is James Talog.” He held out his hand to the girl with a kind smile, “Don’t be fooled by my age I am much older than I appear and highly qualified in any martial art you wish to learn.” he spoke as if he was advertising his dojo to a rich family.
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Carefully Lorelei watched the cops and James as they spoke, the feeling of being hunted however did cause her to shiver a bit. She hated being the hunted, she far more enjoyed being the hunter. The cops took off, she wasn't surprised watching her scrawny butt wasn't worth getting themselves killed and frankly she was glad they were gone. A raised eyebrow though just responded to the faking comment as she just folds her arms under her chest and leans back a bit for now. "I wasn't faking anything, I believe its called Hysterics? Shock? Something like that possibly." She didn't mention that she had questions though, I mean how could someone just ask... so your a dragon? How long thats been going for you? Really what could she say.

She stared at his hand though and just frowned as she remembered just where he grabbed her up in the air. Quickly she reached out to try to slap him as hard as she possibly could. "Thats for getting to close to my chest!!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:21 pm

James kept his head turned after she had slapped him figuring she had hurt her hand more than his face. “You know I was telling the truth earlier, I do prefer introductions before the foreplay.” James scales shifted on his face making it look as his skin was rippling and then settled themselves flat once more on his face. Without another word he got up and went to the freezer starting to make an ice pack for the girl’s hand.

Completely ignoring her outburst of hysterics James spoke like none of the previous events had ever happened. “So your friends were cops? That means either you’re a spoiled rich kid, which frankly I know to be false cause you don’t smell right, or you are in witness protection. What did you witness and why is it you need protection?” James tossed the ice pack at her lazily as sat on the edge of his desk looking at her intently and expecting his questions to be answered.

“Next question what little hovel they call a safe house do they have you staying in while your living in ‘protected custody’” he sneered with a rather disappointed scowl on his face. “Because after the little display we put on for the test I doubt anything they have is going to keep you safe for the next few days.” His brow furrowed as his thoughts took a wild turn If I am right every hollow in the area is going to be tracking her scent if I let her go home unwatched she is a target; if I watch her and she doesn’t know it I may never earn her trust and that is vital for student and teacher.
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Lorelei just rolled her eyes as he spoke up how he prefers introductions before anything of the sort. She tried to ignore her hand though, she shoulda known he'd have a hard face to slap but oh well. And here it came, the questions, always the questions about her past and stuff like that.... But what was she going to tell him the truth? Should she tell him the truth? She frowned as she got hold of the ice pack and put it on her hand. Well if she was going to stay here to fight.... she would probably have to tell him anyways or he would find out otherwise..

"Well if you must know, since you'll find out later on probably anyways. I was part of a gang, they killed someone with a gun. They tried to frame me because I'm good at long range. I told the cops where they stashed the evidence. So I'm being watched. Been in jail for a bit and all that, so what now your not gonna let me join I take it? And I could care less where they got me and my parents stashed."

Her accent of hers vanished as she said the same boring lines as the people told her to say to the cops who were assigned to her and her parents. She sighed though as she leaned back on the couch again. She didn't trust the guy period, and frankly she didn't care. "Look, I'm used to fighting, I hate this peaceful life they foisted on me. I am just here ta fight ta get frustrations out, they won't let me go to more well known dojos either. I can't join gangs, I can't even join a fighting club in my school. I couldn't keep my hair, and most of my toys either. So still want me in da Dojo?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:10 pm

James was annoyed, “I’ve already told you that you’ve been accepted and that there is no turning back once you took the test. If you recall I gave you plenty of opportunities to leave. As for your past that is just what it is the past; if all you were was a scapegoat consider yourself lucky.” He walked over to the coffee pot and started to make a new pot as he talked to her with his back turned. “I ask about where you in your family are stashed because you are in danger…as in life or death and the other creatures and monsters won’t be there just to scare you. They will be out for blood and yours will be the sweetest on their tongues.”

James turned backed to face the girl, “Now I know you probably don’t trust me all that much especially since I just opened your eyes, but I have a pretty big home and there would be plenty of room for you. Your family on the other hand will have to stay away any; scent you get on them could be mistaken by the true monsters.” He smiled trying to look peaceful but really it was the scent of coffee brewing that brought the smile to his lips.

Terra will probably be pissed if I move a young girl into my manor without discussing it with her first. A growl of disappointment rumbled in his throat as the smile on James face was replaced with a worried scowl. “Or if you wanted there is a secret room here in the dojo you could turn into an apartment.”
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Lorelei just rolled her eyes before she stared back over at James, yes he gave her plenty of chances to leave... while he pretended to be a punk shaking down the dojo and not as the master. "And if ya recall ya gave me tha chances ta leave while pretending ta be a punk waiting to shake down the Dojo, not as the master nor informing me about any test of any sorts or that ya were the Master till after was all said and done. And okay, long as ya know and don't care then fine."

It was true though that she didn't trust him one bit, what kind of dojo master pretended to be a punk waiting to shake down their own dojo? None that she knew, but she just shrugged and looked around now that she didn't really care right now. "No skin off my nose, they can stay away permanently for all I care.... and room in the dojo sounds better. No offense but I have had enough of staying in other peoples houses where they can watch me all the time. Even while in the Gang I rarely slept at home." Now those were the fun days, before all the crap started... Sleeping wherever they could find it after beating people up and all that junk. She didn't care about the reasons why or anything, she just did as she was told when it came who to go after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hmph.... (Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmph.... (Arty)   hmph.... (Arty) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmph.... (Arty)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next