The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resting gets you Killed. (Open)

Go down 
+2
Arawn
Ezrachek Rayone
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Auryuu heard her shunpo behind him. He was way to late though. "Damn", he said slightly before she slipped the needle in his neck stopping his movement. His eyes could move they flickered around and saw everything but, the girl and Tatsuya. He still heard every word uttered behind him. Every movement, every sound that came from Tatsuya's escape, made Auryuu mad beyond relief. He felt cheated.

Auryuu began to focus his energy, before long his movement had come back. It was not his doing, but the woman had left it so he wouldn't be immovable. Auryuu was confused, why had they let him live, why did Tatsuya help Shakaku, what was their relationship? Auryuu turned to Shakaku, "How do you know him?, he asked curiously.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female
Number of Posts : 179
Job/Interests : Psychiatry
Quote : It tastes like Jesus shit on a plate.
Registration Date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Shakaku sat beside Auryuu, waiting for him to regain feeling and ability to move. "He's.... my brother." Judging from the look on his face, she feared that that was a bad thing. "Please don't be mad!" She said hastily. She had so many questions. What had he done that was so wrong? Shaking her head she stood. "I think I should head home now. I don't know how much longer I can last. I'm in to place to judge but I think it will be a good idea for you to come back home with me too," he looked tired. Now that reinforcements were here there was no immediate need for them to be there anymore. She was secretly glad it was time to go home. She offered a hand for Auryuu but she urged her to go on without him. Reluctantly turning her back, she walked through the portal that lead back to the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
http://country-sunrise.tumblr.com/
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:01 am

Auryuu's mouth parted in awe. He was baffled, he didn't even know Tatsuya had a sister. Auryuu was confused, what should he do. He thought about telling her, but shook his head as he put his hand on his face. "Alright", he said with a hint of exhausting, giving the impression he was actually extremely tired. The shinigami reinforcements swarmed the place with shunpo, as they flooded the ruined town. Auryuu didn't grab Shakaku's hand, but was about to. He watched her walk through the portal, and smiled a little bit, happy he could leave this bloody scene behind.

Auryuu stepped through the senkaimon. He ended up next to Shakaku, it was convienant that shinigami rushed through it, so that they could pass through the otherside. Auryuu stepped next to Shakaku, as he looked at her back, he placed his right hand on her small shoulder. "Are you all right", he said as he peered at the wounds on her body, mainly her feet. "I recieved high grades in first aid, while at the academy".

OOC: Shakaku, my posts on this thread are finished but if you would like we can pick up at your house on another thread pm me with details.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 am

(OOC: NO MORE POSTING IT'S CLOSED HERE! WE CAN ALL USE IT FOR EVAL NOW)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resting gets you Killed. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2