The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resting gets you Killed. (Open)

Go down 
+2
Arawn
Ezrachek Rayone
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:59 am

Auryuu ran to the outside, following Erza to the wide open. He didn't see anything, it was probably just a woman in the distance, it had been too late now. Auryuu stared hopelessly at his sword, hoping it would guide him, to find nothing as the sealed zanpaktou revealed nothing to him. Auryuu sat down by the rubble laying against the damaged house with eyes of grey, as they lost color. He was zoning out, he had never had a experience like this, and all of his had caught him by supprise.

Auryuu after minutes regained his sanity picking himself up as he decided to run further into the town. Auryuu passed no hollow, leaning up against whatever he could, to hide from the hollows in the sky. He made haste, but was careful when he ran for cover, Auryuu ended up in the middle of the town, were hollows, just endlessly roamed.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:12 am

Ezrachek jumped slightly as he realized that Shakaku was still there. He had dozed off, and didn't realize that he had visitors. He didn't recognize them and therefore, automatically thought them as a threat. To be safe, however, he thought to himself that it would be safer to stay silent, and possibly the new visitors, or Shakaku, would not notice him here. He didn't want her to see him, sitting against the rock, helpless, and unable to move a muscle in his body. He was completely warn out and without a doubt, completely incapable of moving. Even if he did want to attack these potentially dangerous people, he couldn't move. He would have to wait this one out, and possibly do a bit of recon. If these people were dangerous, the Gotei 13 captains would want to know of this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female
Number of Posts : 179
Job/Interests : Psychiatry
Quote : It tastes like Jesus shit on a plate.
Registration Date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 am

Why did he look familiar? He called me sister. He's my brother? I know him from somewhere. Shakaku's mind was racing overtime as his companion was patching her up. She sat there in a daze for a while before realizing that she was bandaged up. "Thank you." She spoke. She was so tired and now so confused. He was familiar. From such a long time ago she was sure she remembered him. She had never really thought of her previous life after she came to the Soul Society. Looking at the woman that was healing her wounds she asked, "Do you know anything about that? About that he's my brother?" Her voice came out shaky from exhaustion but her wound were feeling better now that they were cleaned and all fixed up. "What did you mean by always trying to be a hero? Is he in the Seretei? Did he leave?" Her hand rested on her forehead and she closed her eyes. For a brief moment so thought she was asleep but when she opened them, the scenery was still the same as it was before.
Back to top Go down
http://country-sunrise.tumblr.com/
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Tatsuya appeared still a ways distance from the town, but he felt a weak reiatsu nearby. He recognized it as the male that left his sister at the springs. He quickly surveyed the area and spotted the semi-conscious young man leaning against a boulder. He casually walked over to the young man, shoulders squared and face stern & intimidating. He still wasn't over seeing the young man kiss his little sister. He glowered down at the young man, towering over him. "Down already." He spoke softly but with authority and slowly began to bend down at the knees, but the height difference was still substantial. "If you want to make an good impression with the higher-ups back in Seireitei, I suggest you limp," Tatsuya gave him a quick once over, "or in your case, drag your sorry ass over to my companion over there and let her heal you." He gave a slight jerk of his head over to Sumiko's location. "Then you can return to the fight." He slowly began to stand, but stopped half way. His hand quickly shot out and grasped the young man's collar before tossing him in Sumiko's direction. Tatsuya didn't watch where he had tossed the young man, but only heard him slide across the dirt. As he stood to his full height and walked away, he gave the slightest turn of his head, only looking at the young man through his peripheral. "Don't keep me waiting." He disappeared once again with shunpo as he made a B-line towards the town.

Sumiko was able to quickly bandage up the females injuries, all minor. "That should do it." She quickly began to get to her feet. She was still a bit shocked that Tatsuya had a sister, but couldn't deny a couple of resemblances, namely their hair style and eye color, both identical. Even the young female was in shock over the news. "Sorry I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about your relationship, but he has no reason to lie about it." She tried to answer in the best way. "I suggest we get going, Tatsuya is strong, but he still has limits." She avoided the females next set of questions, not wanting to put any type of burden on her. Sumiko began a light jog towards the town, knowing the female was still a weak and not wanting to leave her behind. But she made sure to keep a relative distance between them so she could avoid answering some of her more serious questions. Off in the distance she saw a figure on the ground. Getting closer she recognized him, and saw he was in pretty rough shape. She quickly drew her zanpakuto, "Puncture, Hari Sakana" she called out, releasing her shikai. The blade disappeared and surgical gloves now covered her arms. "Don't move." She kneeled over the young man and quickly began to form several blue-green needles. "Just try to relax, while I work on your injuries." She gently stated while she began to place the needles around the injuries.

Tatsuya arrived in the town sword drawn, and ready to slash at whatever jumped out in front of him. He felt a shinigami reiatsu nearby, surrounded by several hollow. He could tell they were in the center of town. Not exactly the place he would have chosen given the amount of enemies. He made no attempt to hide his presence from the hollow, hoping to draw them away from the other shinigami. Sure enough hollow began to line the street and the tops of the buildings. One hollow came around behind Tatsuya as he walked the road. Without warning the hollow attacked, but hit nothing but air. Tatsuya appeared behind the hollow in a position that suggested he had cut it. The hollow quickly disappeared into a cloud of black dust, Tatsuya had indeed sliced through it with speed and agility, using shunpo. The other hollow cautiously circled Tatsuya as he continued walking through the street. He was different then the ones already there...Stronger.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Auryuu sensed a faint presence, suddenly catching him off guard. As he stared at the unsuspecting hollow, with mixed emotions. Most of them were closer to hate, some were sadness, for the people he observed getting eaten. They were dead now, so it was futile. Auryuu cried tears of misery as he hid in the dark unsheathing his 14 inch katana again. The hilt was dark tonight, because of the shadows casted onto it, as he looked at it. The ribbon on the back of the hilt, was also black for the same reason. His sword, he could feel it, sadness. It was also angry. Auryuu turned his view from the sword to the hollows once more.

Auryuu charged in as he severed and chopped the horde of hollows. Each turned sporattically, and ferociusly, as he ripped through their black flesh. Rain fell from the sky, dampening his hair, and his clothes, as it mixed with the hollow blood, splattered on his body. The rain made it fall like it was on silk, but the rain couldn't wash away the constant flow of blood as he slashed violently back and forth, closing his eyes as he swung, like they were baseball balls. His sword was the bat. He was determined to get rid of all of them.

Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Ezrachek winced as he slid across the dirt and felt the wounds on his body. He looked around as he felt a strong presence running towards him. He instinctively gripped his Zanpakuto as he saw the person running towards him. He saw her release her shikai and he freaked. knowing that this could be his death. He couldn't move but glared at the woman as she arrived to his side. He said nothing as she reached down and began medically attending to his wounds.Why was she helping him!? he thought to himself as he laid still, allowing the woman to work on his procedures. He looked over to the direction and saw Shakaku. A single tear left his eye as he quickly turned away from her. He had hoped that she would not see him here. He didn't want her to see him like that. Damaged and unable to do anything. He decided to lay there and wait for the medical treatment to be finished, for once it was done, he was going back into battle.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Shakaku sat up. She felt the dull ache within her bones of fatigue and of wounds that were no longer upon her anymore. She examined her body and noticed that there wasn't a single scar to be found on her. Shaken by the whole experience, she felt guilty, but she wanted to go home. She wanted to rest. She knew the Shinigami here could handle themselves. They didn't need an academy student getting in the way. Her head was throbbing from fatigue and all the questions that swirled around in her skull. She noticed Auryuu in the distance. Standing on shaky legs, she ran as fast as she could over to him till she was huffing and puffing. He was battling off a large mass of hollows. Reaching his side, she gripped her blade and used it to defend herself. "What do you want me to do?" She spoke. Her voice didn't come out as confident as she wanted it to be. She was tired but she didn't want to abandon her comrades. She yelped as she felt a hollow swipe at her leg. Turning, she found some renewed strength in her arms and swiped down right on the hollows skull. It dissolved immediately.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Sumiko wiped her brow as she finished healing the young man's injuries. All of them were minor injuries, but some were deep. Those took more time to close, fortunately Hari Sakana sped up the process significantly. "Al...most...done." She slowly spoke as the last wound was closing. "There." The blue-green needles around the wound slowly dissolved after it closed. Sumiko pushed off the ground and stretched out. "Whew, that took a little longer than I thought it would." She looked down at the young man. "Try not to overexert yourself, those wounds can still reopen." She gave a fair warning in case the young man would return to battle. She took a few seconds to catch her breath before sealing her zanpakuto and heading over to the town.

Tatsuya withdrew his sword from the hollows head and took deep breaths. He had lost count of how many he killed, he just knew for every one he killed 3 would take its place. Intimidation was no longer working for him. The hollow were attacking less cautiously then when he first arrived, and the on set of fatigue started to show. Tatsuya couldn't sense any other spirits other than the shinigami and hollow. He figured all other life no longer existed in the town. Disappointing. His path was blocked, getting to the center of town would take more time than he would like. "What are you waiting for?" He called out to the horde of hollow blocking his path. The hollow let out a unified howl as they charged forward. Tatsuya met the first hollow with a knee to the face, cracking its mask and sending it straight to the ground. He quickly jumped onto a nearby rooftop, hollow following right behind him. "Hado #4 - Byakurai" Tatsuya swung his free hand out sending an arcing white bolt of lighting across the bodies of the encroaching hollow. "That should by me sometime." He reversed his grip of his zanpakuto and dragged his free hand across the back of the blade. "Rise from the ashes, Suzaku." He released his shikai and his blade disappeared covering his hands and forearms in bladed metal gauntlets, set on fire. His reiatsu flared madly as he raised his arms above his head, causing the hollow to stop their approach. "Hinote Soujuu" Tatsuya began to form a massive ball of fire above his head. With no people around the odds of collateral damage were slim. The fireball was at least 15 meters in diameter. Tatsuya threw the fireball high into the air. "Welcome to hell, Hollow!" He had a sinister grin on his face as he raised a fist into the air. "Kudakero!" His fist shot open and the fireball exploded in air, sending a fiery shower down below. In moments the town would be ablaze and he would be in his perfect setting.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Auryuu continued to cut, stab, slash, and sever, through the hollows. His blade now completely stained with their blood, as well as the ribbon on the back. Everything was a redish black. His clothes were also bloodied beyond comparison. Auryuu felt a familiar reiatsu, small, faint, and gentle. He turned to see Shakaku, yelling at him. He took a few deep breathes, as he outstreched his hand ready to kill the hollow attacking Shakaku, but she had done it herself. Auryuu sighed with relief sheathing his blade once more.

The distance between them was minimal as he looked her in the eyes. He began to move, but a loud explosion entered his atmosphere, as well as fire that surronded the town. Flames blocked his view, as he had just began to move towards Shakaku. Now it was impossible to get around it. The only other route as the middle of the town. Auryuu walked steadily avoiding the hollow vultures overhead. He felt a strong unfamiliar reiatsu, and a heat hotter than he had ever felt before. Sweat trickled down his body, rinsing the dried blood as Auryuu cracked his knuckles and fiddled with his wrists, cracking them and releasing himself, by the uncomfortable cramps.

Auryuu continued further shunpo'ing along the rubble, moving from place to place. Then he saw him. A man taller than him stood, away in the distance, across the center of town. The man held a high level intimidation. His reiatsu, crippled Auryuu as he struggled to move further. The level between them was obvious. This was the 2nd strongest spiritual energy he had ever felt. Auryuu gazed across at the man confused. The fire continued to rage on, burning the town further. Auryuu yelled out to the man, "What're you doing, there are people who are still alive". Auryuu thought maybe, just maybe there was someone left, a child hiding in the rubble. An injured man concealed from the open. Someone had to be alive.

Auryuu shunpo'd over to the man, in anger, as he landed on a roof by the man. The shunpo had been a struggle, but had become possible, by the adjustment Auryuu had made, as he adapted to the high spiritual power.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Ezrachek laid still as the medical process finished up. With a cynical grin, he looked at the woman healing him "Are you suggesting that i take it easy!?" He called out to the woman as he slowly walked towards the battlefield in the city, war crazy and hungry for blood, Ezrachek turned back towards the woman, the crimson red swirling in his eyes. "Taking it easy is not in my dictionary!" He yelled to the woman as he unsheathed his Zanpakuto and raised it to his mouth. A wet tongue slivered out and licked the blade. "My Zanpakuto. It's screaming for blood, that's all i can feel when i touch it! It's craving for more blood! I ask for it's name, and it gives me the same response, Blood. So i pray that if i give it enough bloodshed. If i kill enough enemies with it, that it will give me it's true name and i will be able to access it's full powers!"

With the final words, Ezrachek rushed out to the city once more. I'm not going to let that asshole take me for a good for nothing student. I'm not like these people, i wasn't born here. I will show him why i was the man who killed 100,000 men in my past life! Ezrachek thought to himself. He couldn't imagine killing that many hollows or shinigami. It was true that the enemies had become stronger, but that did not decrease the amount of Willpower that was in Ezrachek's soul. He felt his reiatsu flare with anger as he approached the edge of the town. He was brought to his knees when he felt an extreme pressure on his back. He looked up to a nearby building and saw the man from before releasing his Shikai. Ezrachek watched in amazement as he saw the giant ball of fire. Ezrachek being frozen, slowly managed to raise his Zanpakuto. He had to do something and get out of this state of being frozen. He stabbed the point of his blade into his thigh, being careful not to damage any serious nerve endings. He gained power of his fear and jumped into a nearby damaged building just as the ball burst into many balls of fire. Ezrachek used his kidou to make a shield that would reflect any attack that may harm him. Ezrachek waited for the fire of rain to end, watching carefully for any hollows who may have made there way into the building with him.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Keeping close to Auryuu, Shakaku fended off all of the smaller hollows. Killing them one my one her arms began to tire. She was so preoccupied with all the smaller hollows she didn't notice a large crab looking hollow lurking around among the smaller hollows. By the time she realized it was looking to attack her, it used it's pincers to grab her leg. She gasped as it dragged her down. She felt the sharp edges cutting into her skin. She twisted around and slashed at the hollow. She managed to get a deep slash along it's shoulder. It howled loudly and gripped harder on her leg. "Hado number 8! Seki!" She shot the paralyzing kido at the hollow. It froze, though it's grip on her leg was still hard. Glancing down, she noticed red dyed the bottom of her pants. She wasn't going to think about that right now. Sitting up she slashed down with her zanpakuto and split the skull of the hollow in one swipe. It dissolved into blackness. She jumped to her feet and tested the weight on her wounded leg. It hurt more than she thought it would. She managed to catch her breath for just a moment before more hollows crowded around her yet again.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Tatsuya took a deep breath, he had used more reiatsu then he would care to admit. But it was irrelevant at this point. The stage was set; advantage...Tatsuya. The town was old and caught fire almost instantly. He could feel the approach of yet another shinigami. His face hardened as the young man yelled out towards him, but he said nothing as the young man appeared before him. He walked passed the young man, arms blazing, towards the edge of the roof, from which he saw his sister getting surrounded by hollows. "More are coming, Shinigami" he tilted his head slightly in the young man's direction, but did not look at him. "Don't get in my way." He lept across the street to a roof completely engulfed in flames. Tatsuya stood on the burning roof and gave the young shinigami an agitated look for leaving his sister to fend for herself, before slowly sinking into the fire and disappearing. His reiatsu could be felt all around the fire covered area after sinking into the fire. Tatsuya advanced from inside flame covered wall behind some hollows surrounding his sister. Silently but purposefully he walked towards the back of the nearest hollow. "I wouldn't do that." He said out loud to the large humanoid hollow that was about to charge at his sister. The hollow and several others only slowly turned towards Tatsuya and appeared to size him up. The humanoid hollow was easily 5 feet taller than Tatsuya and proportionally as bulky. Once the hollow felt he could take him, it charged forward, launching a powerful punch with its spiked knuckles. Tatsuya met the punch with his flaming palm and slide back no more than 4 inches before stopping unharmed. "Is that all?" Tatsuya defiantly stared back at the hollow, before a torrent of fire completely covered it. Five other hollows quickly charged at Tatsuya, whom only jumped back and appeared to be cornered by a flame covered wall. As the hollow drew closer he disappeared into the wall and appeared behind them on top of a flaming roof. "Up here" He called out to the hollow, which quickly turned in surprise. Tatsuya shunpo'd between the group of hollow and proceeded to dispatch them with relative ease; his bladed fist pounding on their faces. Tatsuya finished off the group that attacked him and quickly flash stepped over to his sister. "Stay close, Shakaku." He intimidating demeanor briefly disappeared for a moment and was replaced by a slight smirk directed at Shakaku.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Auryuu was suprised as the man walked past him. His heat made Auryuu uncomfortable, making his skin hot, and sweat began to fall like he was in a sauna. Auryuu had been blocked by the fire previously. He couldn't have even gotten close to Shakaku, but now he could. This shinigami was strange, Auryuu had heard a lot about them, and studied them. His weapon, his element, and his look. Auryuu had a feeling he was the man who assassinated a noble. He wasn't quite sure though, still he was more preoccupied with Shakaku, as well was the other man. Auryuu jumped from the roof, taking a powerful leap, as he landed by Shakaku, quickly helping her with the side, Tatsuya wasn't protecting. He slashed and kicked in a violent storm like attack, repelling the hollows that charged, towards him, and severing their limbs as he kicked them away. Auryuu stood directly infront of Shakaku as Tatsuya, massacred the hollow. Tatsuya shunpo'd by her, when he had turned them to nothing but ashes.

As Tatsuya, came point blank close, Auryuu's eyes dimmed in fear looking at his zanpaktou. He heard him say close, but quickly reacted, "Nope" he said as he grabbed Shakaku with haste. His left arm supported her back as his right arm held her legs. Auryuu quickly shunpo'd away to a roof, overlooking Tatsuya now. "Stay close, he's dangerous", he said as he raised his sword gripping it with two hands. Auryuu stepped to the edge of the roof, looking at Tatsuya with a fierce glance. The man who had killed a noble. Former 2nd squad member, Tatsuya. It finally registered as he plastered it together. Auryuu identified the man, his zanpaktou appearance, his hair, his abnormal height. It was a dead giveaway.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:00 am

Ezrachek was pissed off at the flaming city. He had finally just gotten healed and now he was about to burn in a literal city in hell. He released the shield has he noticed that three hollows had already attempted to strike his shield and were stunned on the ground. He unsheathed his Zanpakuto as he walked over. He could feel his eyes strain as the crimson red flowed back into his eyes. His Zanpakuto cried out for the blood of his enemies and so did Ezrachek. He slashed down mercilessly onto his enemies that sprayed the walls and Ezrachek with black, oily blood as they burst into a cloud of dust. He walked calmly, as if he was walking through a hallway, and not a battlefield as he came up to a group of some stronger hollows. He sensed their strength and in an attempt to scare them, he flared his reiatsu out. They backed away for a second and then came forward. He wasn't going to waste his time with playing around, so he instantly went to slash down on a humanoid hollow with a blade like arm. It easily reached up and stopped his blade while another one ran up with horns on it's head and attempted to puncture Ezrachek's lungs. He jumped in the air, doing a barrel roll, as he kept his Zanpakuto close to his body, careful not to stop his airflow. At the last second, he reached out with his Zanpakuto, slicing up the face of the two hollows that were on his sides. He fell to the ground in a sideways Tiger stance as he thrust his blade forward into the last hollow. The blood covered him as he hacked and slashed his way to a vantage point where he could see better what was going on.

He fell to his knees as he felt the tension of two Reiatsus flaring out as he looked up and visually noticed the tension between Tatsuya and Auryuu. Ezrachek was not going to stick around for that one, and he had to get back to Soul Society, for he was going to graduate the next morning. He was NOT going to get killed before he could ever make the title of shinigami. "Ya'll obviously have this, and all I'm doing is either getting burned or getting in the way. To hell with this, I will send what backup i can, but as far as this. I'm out of here! If you wish, I will take Shakaku with me and personally see to it that she gets back safely." He called out down to the two shinigami and shakaku, as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Shakaku's heart thumped loudly. Tension fizzled the air like electricity and she was caught right in the middle of it. This man... her brother. His eyes shifted from her to Auryuu who was carrying her. He felt his muscles tighten and his hands gripped harder onto her. She glanced back and forth between them. Was there some sort of history there? They were wasting time just standing here while hollows crowded the streets. She wanted to keep fighting, to keep moving forward but her leg was throbbing. She felt the warmth of her blood making her pant leg stick to her wound. The white around it was dyed red. Hearing Ezra's voice offering to take her home, she narrowed her eyes. "I'm not just some object that you can just toss me around like a sack of rocks!" She growled. They were arguing over what to do with her while she was right there! "I know I can't do much but I can get home on my own!" She struggled against Auryuu. "I promise I don't do anything stupid just let me go on my own." She winced at the pain in her leg but gave both the men a determined look.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:39 pm

(Ooc: I know im posting out of turn but oh well, I want out of this thread lol)

Ezrachek laughed as she growled at him. "My apologies, shakaku. I will go send for back up and I will see you tomorrow given that you come back." Ezrachek said as he turned around and left for the gate back to Soul Society
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Tatsuya was about to give chase to the young shinigami that took Shakaku, when he heard several hollow coming from behind. "Hinote Soujuu" He whipped around and swung his arms wide creating a large firewall between them and himself. The hollows stopped before colliding with the wall, but were quickly met on there side when Tatsuya jumped through the wall to permanently stop their advance. "That's as far as you go." He quickly jumped towards the front hollow and planted a devastating punch to its face, shattering it's mask and turning to dust. Tatsuya made quick work of the following hollow, but not without some effort. Faking his endurance was not an option anymore, taking strong gasps of air. He dispelled the fire wall and turned around to face the direction of the young shinigami and Shakaku. In the blink of an eye, a large, pale green humanoid hollow with a blade protruding out of it's left arm appeared behind Shakaku. Tatsuya's eyes went wide with horror as the hollow swung at his sister. "SHAKAKU!!" He used quickly flash stepped over between the hollow and its target. "GAH!" He made it just in time to intercept the attack, but got impaled straight through his abdomen for doing so. He spit blood and dropped to one knee, clutching the gaping wound after the hollow pulled its arm back. Tatsuya looked up at the hollow defiantly as it raised it's arm for another swing.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Auryuu quickly chopped the hollow, quickly severing it into 2 pieces, then it went lifeless. The hollow almost killed Tatsuya, and would've if he hadn't stepped in. Auryuu turned his eye to Tatsuya in confusion. His abdomen was bleeding pretty bad, medical attention was needed. It was obvious. Auryuu was confused, he quickly gazed back to Shakaku and decided his next course of action.

Auryuu owed the man a debt now. For saving Shakaku, even though he was still skeptical of Tatsuya. Auryuu took a chance, but still was cautious. Bakudo number 4 Hainawa!, quickly the rope entangled Tatsuyas arms, as the blood from his stomach began to leak out at a progressive rate. Auryuu quickly reacted tossing him over to his back gently. Auryuu applied pressure to the wound, as he tore off his sleeves. Auryuu spun it over the wound, forcefully pushing it under his back and spun it up about 4 times, keeping the wound pressured. Auryuu felt bad about using the bakudo to restrain him, but he still couldn't trust him.

Auryuu began to speak "Shakaku what you're about to see, me assiting this man, don't tell anyone". Auryuu quickly picked the man up as he motioned for Shakaku to follow him. The first aid Auryuu had applied might not be sufficent. He feared the worst. Auryuu shunpo'd from roof to roof slowly, waiting for Shakaku to catch up. Tatsuya was heavy, but he had to carry him. At that point Shakaku was under his supervision. Auryuu owed Tatsuya a huge debt.

Auryuu would bring him to the 2nd squad captain. Kuro Akarui.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Shakaku's heart stopped as she saw her brother's blood spray from his abdomen. Auryuu hastily set her down on her feet and rushed to help the man. "Oh no," Shakaku murmured, her eyes wide. She felt her legs trembling. She was afraid they would give out from underneath her. Her leg ached so she tried to put as much weight on her other leg as possible. "Okay..." Shakaku replied to Auryuu when he gave her a stern look and told her not to tell anyone. Why? What did this man do? What was this odd tension between them? When he motioned for her to follow she put as much weight as she could on her leg to allow her to run along with him and her tied up brother. She stumbled to catch up with Auryuu.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Tatsuya's expression hadn't changed even when the young shinigami saved him from the hollow. He struggled to stand up, and coughed up more blood as he tried. Not the first time he had been run through by a blade, but it didn't make it feel any better, and neither did the size of the wound. Tatsuya let out a painful grunt as he was locked in the bakudo. "Bas...tard" He weakly commented after he was hoisted on to the young shinigami's back. He couldn't be taken back to Soul Society, but at that moment, there was little he could do to stop it as the young shinigami began to flash step towards the Senkaimon.

Sumiko had been keeping an eye on the fight and was shocked when Tatsuya was impaled. She wanted to jump out and help Tatsuya at that moment, but knew she had to remain hidden from the young shinigami. Students wouldn't know who she was, but an enlisted shinigami would. She followed quietly and waited for the young shinigami to stop before flash stepping behind him. She quickly formed a blue-green needle and stuck it in the back of the young shinigami's neck. Sumiko placed it 3mm above, 45 degrees left of the center of the 3rd cervical vertebrae. The young shinigami would feel no pain, but would be unable to move or speak. "Sorry about this, but I can't let you take him." Sumiko genuinely apologized. She pulled Tatsuya from the young shinigami's grasp and laid him on the ground before undoing the kido. "Hey, Baby." She rubbed his forehead to his cheek, smiling with more than a hint of concern behind her eyes. Tatsuya groaned and coughed, looking up at Sumiko. "Hey," he kept pressure on his wound with his left hand and reached for Sumiko's hand with his right, giving it a firm squeeze. "Glad *cough* you made it" He smiled weakly before shifting his gaze to Shakaku. "Hey you...Stay out of trouble. When I get back...we're gonna have that chat." Sumiko carefully draped him over her back after he spoke to his sister. "Don't worry about, him." She looked over to the young shinigami. "The needle will disintegrate after we leave the area. And this one is well taken care of." She jokingly commented about Tatsuya. She looked towards the sky as a large Senkaimon began to appear. "Reinforcements are finally here. It was nice to meet you. Given the circumstances. I hope we see each other again during better times." She stated with a smile before flash stepping and disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Auryuu heard her shunpo behind him. He was way to late though. "Damn", he said slightly before she slipped the needle in his neck stopping his movement. His eyes could move they flickered around and saw everything but, the girl and Tatsuya. He still heard every word uttered behind him. Every movement, every sound that came from Tatsuya's escape, made Auryuu mad beyond relief. He felt cheated.

Auryuu began to focus his energy, before long his movement had come back. It was not his doing, but the woman had left it so he wouldn't be immovable. Auryuu was confused, why had they let him live, why did Tatsuya help Shakaku, what was their relationship? Auryuu turned to Shakaku, "How do you know him?, he asked curiously.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Shakaku sat beside Auryuu, waiting for him to regain feeling and ability to move. "He's.... my brother." Judging from the look on his face, she feared that that was a bad thing. "Please don't be mad!" She said hastily. She had so many questions. What had he done that was so wrong? Shaking her head she stood. "I think I should head home now. I don't know how much longer I can last. I'm in to place to judge but I think it will be a good idea for you to come back home with me too," he looked tired. Now that reinforcements were here there was no immediate need for them to be there anymore. She was secretly glad it was time to go home. She offered a hand for Auryuu but she urged her to go on without him. Reluctantly turning her back, she walked through the portal that lead back to the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:01 am

Auryuu's mouth parted in awe. He was baffled, he didn't even know Tatsuya had a sister. Auryuu was confused, what should he do. He thought about telling her, but shook his head as he put his hand on his face. "Alright", he said with a hint of exhausting, giving the impression he was actually extremely tired. The shinigami reinforcements swarmed the place with shunpo, as they flooded the ruined town. Auryuu didn't grab Shakaku's hand, but was about to. He watched her walk through the portal, and smiled a little bit, happy he could leave this bloody scene behind.

Auryuu stepped through the senkaimon. He ended up next to Shakaku, it was convienant that shinigami rushed through it, so that they could pass through the otherside. Auryuu stepped next to Shakaku, as he looked at her back, he placed his right hand on her small shoulder. "Are you all right", he said as he peered at the wounds on her body, mainly her feet. "I recieved high grades in first aid, while at the academy".

OOC: Shakaku, my posts on this thread are finished but if you would like we can pick up at your house on another thread pm me with details.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 am

(OOC: NO MORE POSTING IT'S CLOSED HERE! WE CAN ALL USE IT FOR EVAL NOW)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resting gets you Killed. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2