The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Evening Tempest (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

An Evening Tempest (Open) Empty
PostSubject: An Evening Tempest (Open)   An Evening Tempest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Tenma walked into the sparring grounds and took a deep breath. It had been awhile since he fought here, it had been against Hageshii and that was certainly a fight he would long remember. He came wanting to test his abilities once more against anyone willing to accept the challenge. The evening sun was a brilliant orange as the sun before seemed to change in color. A light breeze blew and he couldn't help but smile as he looked up to the sky. It would be a good evening for a spar alright, he just hoped he could find someone to join him. He rather liked the idea an evening workout, it would be good to try and find a friendly rival too, someone to compete against. He looked down At Ryu Tensen and knew that it would in fact become a powerful blade, but it needed the right test. The proper opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Tempest (Open)   An Evening Tempest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Ezrachek had just been released from the medical center and he wasted no time at all getting back into training. He had only one way to go, up. He wanted to get better, and what better way to get better than to spar a graduate shinigami. He walked into the sparring ground and saw the man standing in the middle of the floor. The memories of the night he had with Shakaku a few weeks back, and a sense of unease ran through his mind. His wounds had finally healed and he was excited to meet up with Shakaku again. Nevertheless he felt he had to fight this man.

"Hey! You lookin to spar, and im lookin to train. One rule, only zanpakuto! No hado or kidou. I wouldn't stand a chance. I don't stand a chance as is against a shinigami, but I'm willing to spar."

Ezrachek took a step towards Tenma, waiting for him to accept, he sat down and started to meditate on his actions, and awaited a response from the man
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Tempest (Open)   An Evening Tempest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Tenma studied the man, he seemed capable enough, certainly an above average student. He nodded to his condition "I only know the first 10 hado and bakudo, which as a student you should know as well, so if you wish to change that during the spar then feel free to say so." He said as a light breeze blew his black and red hair about. He drew his black and red zanpakuto and held it out in front of him. The man before him would lose this spar, of this he had no doubt. But he would not disrespect him by treating him unfairly. "Then we fight" he said as he flourished his blade quickly and struck out at a blinding speed.

He would then back step and ready himself for anything the mystery man would throw at him. The sun was starting to finally set, and darkness took it's hold across the land. The stars had begun to twinkle into existence and cool night air and a few passerby who simply happened to see the fight start were all that were around them. "My name is Tenma Yamato, I wish you luck." He said as he watched for every possible move.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Tempest (Open)   An Evening Tempest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Ezrachek laughed as he nodded. "I agree, we will only use the first ten hado and bakudo!" He immediately went to action and threw his sword towards Tenma, intentionally missing. He ran towards his zanpakuto as it stuck into the ground. "Bakudo #5!" he yelled as he jumped off of the hilt of his sword, getting a height advantage over the man. Ezrachek balled up his fist and struck at Tenma's right ear in attempt to stun the man both visually and audibly.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Tempest (Open)   An Evening Tempest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Tenma closed his eyes as the man called out the familiar, yet easily countered bakudo and instincively ducked, assuming the man would attempt an assault at the most likely of targets, his head. He then opened his eyes and shunpo'd behind the man, placing his hand on the mans back he spoke softly so only he could hear "Hado number 3 Crimson Strike" He then would keep his hand on the mans back and speak once more "Hado number 1 Repluse". Tenma had hoped the suddenness of his shunpo and the point blank hado casts would catch the man offguard the first hado, being a basic damaging move, and the second a skill that would push the man away from him.

Tenma would then walk over to stand between the man and his zanpakuto which was stuck in the ground behind him. The man had effectively disarmed himself against a supieror opponent. That could prove to be his last mistake in this fight as he pointed a finger at the man "Bakudo 2 minor Seal" He called as he aimed the bakudo at the man, if it connected he would be unable to use kido.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Tempest (Open)   An Evening Tempest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Ezrachek felt his wounds re-open as he was pushed forcefully to the edge of the sparring arena. He rubbed his hand on his stomach and he was sure enough bleeding. This angered him. He looked up and realized the man was preparing another attack. He sprinted towards the man, waiting for the strike to happen. Once he saw the Bakudo commence, he jumped high into the air, landing just in front front of Tenma. He attempted another Bakudo #5, and in case that didn't work, he slid to the right, and then at the last second jumped to the left. He would retrieve his Zanpakuto. His Zanpakuto was not his only weapon but a highly valuable weapon. He clasped his weapon and turned around to see if the Bakudo had worked. He waited to counter-attack the shinigami's next move.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Tempest (Open)   An Evening Tempest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Tenma felt the mans reiatsu spike and new another bakudo was coming. He new He was trying to get his sword, so the blinding bakudo would be his best bet. He closed his eyes once more and opened them a moment later to turn and see the man had regained his cherished weapon. He shrugged and pointed a finger at the man "Bakudo number 1" He said simply as he suddenly shunpo'd right in front of the man and then finished the sentence "Restrain" The bakudo was meant to restrain the mans arms behind his back, and if he didn't drop his weapon, he could stab himself. He then stepped back and looked at him thoughtfully

"You're an interesting man, you come here, looking for a fight. You first say no kido, you can decide immediately to change your mind when offered and tried to use one, you then disarmed yourself against a superior opponent. All of this you never even gave me your name, How rude." He said as he raised his two fingers and spoke allowed "Hado number 4 White Lightning" He then fired the concentrated bolt of reiatsu as the mans leg, intending to make him unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Tempest (Open)   An Evening Tempest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Ezrachek cursed aloud as his arms restrained and he dropped his Zanpakuto. He sensed something strange and looked up at Tenma. He quickly rolled over on his side dodging the white lightning. He raised to his feet and swore again. He was very upset that he was being beat, but it was expected. "My name is Ezrachek Rayone! Top of my class and intend to keep it that way, win or lose, I won't ever be beat by a warrior of my level."

Ezrachek walked towards Tenma then quickly jumped toward him, stopping in front of him. He crouched down, preparing a jump, and then jumped quickly towards Tenma with a knee forward, looking to make contact with his gut.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Tempest (Open)   An Evening Tempest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Tenma was caught off guard by the assault and the knee hit him square in the stomach. He placed his hand on Ezrecheks knee as he doubled over and spoke softly "Bakudo 9, Strike" He said as he aimed the paralysis kido at the man. He then stood up and held his zanpakuto at Ezracheks throat. "That should be game, set, and match." He said as he awaited the mans response. He had a strange demeanor about him. It made him curious, he would watch the young man as he gained more power and he looked the man in the eye. "Practice, and we'll spar again one day, when your power grows." He said softly.

The sky had lost at hints of orange in it's black wake and the stars could be seen clearly for miles in any direction. A light breeze rolled through the sparring ground as Tenma waited for the Ezracheks admission of defeat. It wouldn't count against his class record, but Tenme knew Ezrachek would fight him again, after all he was the first person to defeat him, and handidly so.

Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Tempest (Open)   An Evening Tempest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Ezrachek fell to the floor with a bang as his leg was useless. More of his wounds opened and he felt hopeless. He felt the cold of the blade. He was contemplating, quickly evaluating every possible move, if it was chess this man wanted to play, Ezrachek would have to look at it in that aspect. After a few moments, Ezrachek had thought of about a 200 move possible win, but he didnt have the energy, and.even if he did, it was only a possible victory. He nodded and agreed angrily to ending the battle. Ezrachek waited for the effects to wear off and then he left the sparring ground and went to bandage his wounds again. He would not spar until he was sure he would win. He hated losing. He thought about the sacrificial shinigami that gave his life to give him powers, and tears rolled down his face.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Tempest (Open)   An Evening Tempest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:23 pm

Tenma left the ground without a word, walking back toward the squad 1 barracks to rest. As he placed Ryu Tensen on it's wall mount he changed into a more casual attire and laid back on his bed. His sparring opponent had been rash, indecisive, and foolish. He had never stood a chance in Hueco Mundo. Tenma then stood and walked over to his window "Things are going to get very interesting soon." He said as he looked up at the more fully viewable full moon, it was a beautiful site. It made him smile wide and he thought fondly back on the past. He would fight Ezrachek again, of that he was sure, and he wouldn't come after him until he thought he could win. So Tenma would simply have to stay ahead of him. Then, Soul Society would quicky get two powerful Shinigami, instead of simply one. He finally walked over to his bed and laid his head down on his pillow. His last thoughts were of fights of the past, and sparring partners of the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Tempest (Open)   An Evening Tempest (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Evening Tempest (Open)
Page 1 of 1