The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rampaging through town (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : just freeze so i can kill you now
Registration Date : 2011-09-04

Rampaging through town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Rampaging through town (open)   Rampaging through town (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 am

looking over the sand of Hueco Mundo Hyouketsu sees a hollow, tarring a hole in the sky. "Now what are you doing?" So Hyouketsu decides to follow the other hollow through the tare. When he gets over to the tare he realizes that it is actually a portal to the human world. Looking through he sees the hollow running towards a town. Hyouketsu steps through, feeling the grass for the first time, it was sure different than sand. He decides that he won't attack the town at night, so he looks for a shelter. To his left there is a cave. "that will have to do." He walks over to the cave finds a nice pile of hay and lays down.

Hyouketsu was especially hungry today, so he went into town. "I hope none of those shinigami are around, i want this to be a peaceful tirp......... Well for me at least." Hyouketsu looks around for prey, while every now and then look behind him to see if any shinigami are there. Finally he sees a little girl sitting at a corner panting as if she was being chased by something. "Finally a meal." Hyouketsu hear a distant roar of another hollow, tracking the same soul he just found. Hyouketsu walks over to the soul quietly, and starts to reach for her when he hears the roar coming right at him. The hollow he saw rip the hole to the human world was charging him. Hyouketsu quickly dodges and hits the hollow in the back, knocking it to the ground.

"You are going to regret that, you inferior little brat." The hollow charges at Hyouketsu ready to through a punch. With amazing speed Hyouketsu ducks, goes under neath the arm of his foe and punches him in the back of the neck. The other hollow tries again, doing the same thing Hyouketsu downs his opponent. "How is this happening to me, being beat by a puny hollow like you." Hyouketsu remains silent, waiting for the next attack. "Do you really think i would continue, I know when i have been beat. Devour me while I still give you a chance too." When Hyouketsu is done devouring the other hollow he looks for the girl. He sees her hiding behind the corner of a building.

Hyouketsu looks around at the destruction. "The shinigami must have heard some of this, I have to hurry and finish the girl." Hyouketsu runs towards the girl ready to grab her by the head. She ducks and runs through the gap between his legs, making him hit the side of the building with his hand. "Come back little girl." Hyouketsu jumps in front of her and grabs her head, he lifts her up and devours her fast.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging through town (open)   Rampaging through town (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Today was Shins trip to the human world to show the new recruits the land of the living and what they would be guarding against and protecting. The class was about 20 students and 5 teachers, only SHin stood out because of the garb he wore. Shin had no intent on staying with the class the moment they entered the human world he wanted to do some exploring of his own and maybe take a nap on a tree. The class arrived at the gate which was closed until one of the teachers yelled to one of the guards who slammed his staff on the ground and as he did the gate opened and a bright light shined. Most of the kids whinced from the sudden light but Shins goggles protected his eyes. The teachers stepped through the gate first then the students shin being the last to enter the gate.

The moment they exited they found themselves on a rooftop of a near building it was night which would make it easier for Shin to slip away. The teacher acknowledged the students "This students is one of many towns in the human world we protect from the Hollows who come to devour souls which we are ordered to protect and send to Soul Society" the teacher continued but as he did Shin leapt from the building as the teacher turned his back. Shin walked the streets of the town his hands in his pockets and his Zanpakto on his back. He kept his hood on as he usually did and most of his face hidden the only noticeble thing was his shin not even his eyes could be seen.

Shin paid no attention to the passerbys since they couldnt see him anyway. But one thing caught his attention the roar of some type of beast. Shin was perplexed by this noise and decided to follow it to its point of origin. SHin arrived to see what was somekind of creature killing another and eating it which was normal since Shin did believe in survival of the fittest law. But what came next angered Shin the beast devoured that of an innocent soul which from what the instructor said was there soul duty to protect. "So this is a hollow" Shin said in his usual low tone as he walked closer to the beast his hands still in his pockets waiting to see how the beast would respond.
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging through town (open)   Rampaging through town (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:10 pm

"Who is there, who dares approach the great Hyouketsu." He looks over to see an academy student casually walking towards him. "I know you are a shinigami just by your wrenched scent." The student continued walking towards him. Hyouketsu thought to himself ,maybe it is just a human. However i do smell shinigami in the air, i need to get out of here.

Hyouketsu starts walking towards the man with the sword, hoping that its not a shinigami. To his luck the man just keeps walking, but then he stops. Hyouketsu started to run away, now knowing that this man was in fact a shinigami. knowing this Hyouketsu ran into an alley. "I have to get back to Hueco Mundo, there are more than just one shinigami here." The spiritual pressure in the air was way to much for just Hyouketsu to handle. He would have to finish this student, devour his soul and run.

Hyouketsu steps out of the alley to see the student standing there patiently. "What is you name shinigami, i like to know the names of my prey." Hyouketsu smirked and charged at the student.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging through town (open)   Rampaging through town (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Shin watched as the creature retreat from him but then reappear to ask him his name "My name is none of youre concern creature. All you should know is i am here to kill you" Shin said in his usual dull tone as he removed his right hand from his pcoket and pointed it palm out towards the hollow "The fires of hell, a scrap of your power, another damned soul. Hado Number 5, Fireball" Shin said and as he did a fist sized ball of dark green fire appeared and shot towards the hollows face. From what classses he did attend the Hollows mask was its weakpoint and there only way of being killed was to destroy it either by cutting it in half or destroying the head.

The moment the fireball wa sshot off Shin grasped his blades hilt and leapt into the air. once he reached a good height he unsheathed his blade and swung it in a downwards fashion aiming for the hollows head just in case the creature dodged the fireball or deflected it.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging through town (open)   Rampaging through town (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Auryuu stood from a high point of Kurakara town, monitering and watching the students be directed by the 4 other teachers. He noticed the one of the four other teachers seemed to be missing a student. As he held the small board, that monitered human world trips, he marked the incident down, and made note the teacher be punished for losing the academy student. He set down the board and stood up, decending down onto a roof below.

He landed softly and began to run across the roof, eventually jumping into the street. People walked by him, not aware of his spirtual presence, after all he wasn't in his gigai. They were unbothered, because the shinigami protected them, such was a burden to protect precious human life. Auryuu continued to move throughout the busy street avoiding the cars that sped towards him, as he eventually made it past the green light.

Auryuu sensed a reiatsu, one he had felt before, although faint it had been when they had met, but now it was slightly more powerful. It was Shin who he had once fought before. The other energy possessed a ominous signature, as if held by something, demonlike. Auryuu, hypothesized it belonged to a hollow and concealed his presence as he started to sprint faster throughtout one of the roads. He saw a familiar man, from a distance away, and another figure, as a green fireball flew into the dark alleyway, blocking his site of the figure.

"Shin, back up", Auryuu said stepping further into the bright sun. He wanted to stop Shin from dying from the unidentified hollow.
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging through town (open)   Rampaging through town (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Hyouketsu smacked the fire away and saw another man running toward the unnamed man fighting him. "It must be a teacher. I cant stay much longer i have to finish this stubborn student off before the other gets here." He looked up and saw the student high above him with his sword unsheathed and aimed at his head. Hyouketsu jumped back, raised his hand, and yelled "FROZEN BLAST!"

The call of his powers made a ball of pure energy cooled to sub-zero temperatures appear in his hand. Before the beam could fire he changed the target a fired at the man running to help the student
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging through town (open)   Rampaging through town (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Shin stopped in mid air once he heard the voice of another it was someone who he knew a punk of a shinigami who he fought a while back, the kids name was Auryuu Spire a newly inducted memebr of squad 5. But Shins attention went back to the hollow the moment he felt a surge in reiatsu from the creature. It generated a ball of pure energy and fired it off Shin stood there not blocking because its intended target wasnt him it was Spire. Shin reacted quick to the blast hurdling at Auryuu "Stop the Impelling Shot, from a Prompt arrival. b
Bakudo number 3, Sutoppu"
Shin said and as he did the energy clast made from the hollow stopped in mid air halting its progression to Auryuu but this would only be for a few seconds and hopefully Auryuu would get out of its path before the kido runs out.

After shin casted the bakudo he turned his attention back to the Hollow and held out his hand again and pointed it towards the creature "Engulfed by the need of want come forward, Hado number 2, Reel" Shin said knowing this kido would force the hollow to yank towards him and the moment he did Shin pointed his blade forward for when the hollow reached him it would impale the creature

Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging through town (open)   Rampaging through town (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Auryuu rushed through the stopped frozen blast, slicing through it effortlessly. He continued at a strong pace towards the hollow across the street. He kept his eyes on the hollow like a hawk, as he began to get pulled closer by Shin.

Auryuu took full advantage of the situation quickly preparing a fireball of his own without a incantation, that was still pretty powerful to a hollow of that level. The mass of burning reiatsu, glew bright gold intense flames, like a small sun, but much more bright, as it lit the street illuminating the alleys all over.

The fire flew closer in a matter of a few seconds, it was about 3 feet away from the hollow, as it was being pulled in. The hollows strong shell would take a stronger impale then Shin could probably do, most likely.

Auryuu continued to rush forward not stopping in his pursuit of the hollow."You picked your own fate, when you tried to pick on a shinigami from a large group, stupid hollow", he said as he gleamed fiercely.
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging through town (open)   Rampaging through town (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:59 pm

When Hyouketsu saw that he was moving against his own free will, he knew what was happening. He had heard from higher ranking hollows of the hado number 2: reel, and he knew how to stop it. "Ice tower!" A circle made of the same energy froze blast was made of appears on the ground, then shoots into the air making a wall surrounding all side of Hyouketsu.

Using this ability it canceled out reel. It also cooled the flame with out breaking through the wall of sub-zero ice. "I cant believe I have to resort to this. Blade Condensation." The mist all around Hyouketsu started to hiss and come to his hand. The mist started to condense and form a katana, when it was done he knew he that there was a time limit and that he only had one chance.

Hyouketsu opened a hole in the side of the wall he last knew the Auryuu Spire was standing. He saw him there and Hyouketsu jumped towards him. At the last second Hyouketsu jumped over the Auryuu Spire, doing a spin he hopes to hit him in the back and then run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging through town (open)   Rampaging through town (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampaging through town (open)
Page 1 of 1