The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Male
Number of Posts : 105
Registration Date : 2009-08-18

A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) Empty
PostSubject: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 am

Akira walked the dim streets of the town in the late night hours. Moving around at this time of the day allowed him to walk with his doll in her released state without as much interference and questioning from other people. Sirene was enjoying the time in the fresh air, happily skipping along the sidewalk behind Akira. They had spent a long time traveling together. Akira's current shoes were beginning to wear out, having walked to Karakura from the mountain ranges. His eyes constantly shifted side to side, looking for clues about where he could find others like him. Sirene wasn't interested in hard tasks like that.

"Akira-sama lets play! What are we walking around the town without finding a place to stay for?"

Akira put on a grim smile as he replied in a dark tone, "As usual, you're not very bright." His harsh tease quieted Sirene, who stopped skipping and began to mope instead.

"Why are you always such a meanie master?"

"It amuses me." came the simple and blunt response. "But if it bothers you that much I'll stop. For tonight" he muttered the final line under his breath as he explained their plan to the simple headed doll once again. "I've heard rumors that vampires inhabit this town, along with a lot of other spiritual beings but the vampires is all that I'm after. They're probably referring to bounts. I think it's time that we stopped traveling alone and settled with a group. It will be more advantageous for us if we have allies."

Akira finished his explanation, but immediately started to ponder how else he could seek out the bounts. He would need more leads, but there weren't many people out at this time. What had been a blessing now was beginning to look like a curse. He continued to walk aimlessly trying to come up with a plan.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Isaac was resting on the outskirts of the town, it was the only place he could let dalrag move around freely.He was propped up against a tree, tired from a long days travel from one no named town. Dalrag sat right next to isaac crushing a few trees as he sat, that is a problem with a 3 story doll."so isaac, wanna go in town it looks like no one is up to see me"dalrag asked."no one might see you but they will defiantly hear you"isaac said in a groggy voice. But before isaac could say another word his stomach growled."well it looks like we have to go to town"isaac said with a chuckle, as he said that he snapped his fingers to make dalrag vanish and appear on his arms as the stone bracelets. Isaac walked into town seeking out a mart that would be opened at this time, but something else caught his attention a man walking with what seemed like a girl."hey you do you know where a mart is"isaac shouted at the 2 walking people.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:33 am

Akira turned to see if the shout had been directed at him. Not seeing anyone else around besides the man who'd just shouted, he made his way closer to him, deciding that he should reply.

"I'm not really from around here, so I'm afraid I can't help you. I actually am looking for something myself. You wouldn't happen to know anything about vampires would you?"

Akira asked his question with a hard look of seriousness, leaving no room for the assumption that he was joking. He wasn't sure if this man would know anything, but it couldn't hurt to ask since he was the only person around at this time. Sirene kept quiet as she always did when Akira was conversing with others, but she conveyed her nervous feelings by clutching tightly onto the back of Akira's shirt, her whole body shivering all the way to her wings. It was obvious that she was worried about how the man would react to Akira's question. If he was a quincy or shinigami, things could get ugly real fast.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:47 am

"hahahaha" isaac laughed at the question of vampires, but something else caught his attention it was the girl with him. What was she isaac thought to himself, shes not a hollow nor a shinigami but she had wings. Then it hit him could this guy be a bount and that girl be his doll."so i have a question for you, is that girl a doll"isaac said as he neilt down to be eye view with her."if she is i can tell you about these so called vampires youre looking for" isaac said still not adverting gaze with the little girl."so what are you gonna tell this guy isaac"dalrag said. Isaac ignored him still looking at the girl interested to see if she was a doll.
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male
Number of Posts : 37
Job/Interests : Tech Support / Lots of interestes
Quote : "War songs are not made for those charged with the last line of defense: they are made for when the last line of defense charges."
Registration Date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:27 am

Hania had taken a break from moving things around in the Mansion he had recently purchased and had decided to take Hototo out for a little walk. The Mansion grounds had been plenty big enough for her to play in, but there were times when he wanted to get out amongst the town. He may want a low profile, but not a non-existant one.

Hototo had chosen to take on her true form as a spirit wolf, standing almost as large as Hania, himself. She had taken the form of a humanoid far too often recently and wanted to walk on all four paws again. She felt much more at ease this way.

Turning a corner, he paused and instinctively knelt down, touching the long combat knife hidden in his pants leg. He saw 4 people, or rather 3 people and what seemed to be a Guardian Spirit, or "Doll" as the White Devil had called them...such a demeaning term...

Hototo saw them, too, and began crafting a nightmare to force into their heads just in case things became bad. She would have to target the first hostile person, and make her dreamlet force them to lash out against the other doll wielder.

Removing the knife from his pants leg and sliding the sheathed weapon in the back of his pants, Hania made his way closer just in time to overhear one of them mention "vampires" and the other "dolls". Obviously, these two were familiar with his kind...in actuallity, they might be his kind!

"You two speak of vampires and dolls...perhaps you mean Bounts?"

He waved Hototo over to him, the large wolf ready with a quick nightmare to shove into any enemy's brain.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:02 am

Akira's mind raced with satisfaction as the other man asked about Sirene's identity. This didn't completely confirm that he was another bount like Akira, but it did mean that he knew of them. If he wasn't one himself, maybe he could be useful in finding others. His thoughts were disturbed by the two newcomers, but he didn't mind. The fact that the new man also knew of bounts was a good sign. And that he had a wolf-like creature with him was even better. It was highly likely that she was another doll. But Akira wasn't the kind to spill too much information real fast.

"My answers to your questions depend on your answers to mine. What relation do you have to dolls and bounts?" he directed his question at both other men. Sirene recognized the potential of enemies in Akira's question. If either of these two were hostile to bounts, they had to be prepared. Her face hidden behind Akira's back, she took a deep breath, preparing to attack with an amplified scream if things got dangerous.
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male
Quote : "War songs are not made for those charged with the last line of defense: they are made for when the last line of defense charges."

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:49 am

Hania frowned and looked over at Hototo. "Do not use the White Devil's word for your Guardian Spirit...Hototo is what some would call a "Doll". She is my Totem, my Spirit Guide. "

Hototo nodded, refusing to speak. If they thought her a simple animal incapable of personality or speech, it might make them lower their guard towards her.

"As for relations, I will not speak of mine until I know of yours. One who wishes to ask for information must first offer some in return. Only fair."

((Sorry for the short post...))
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Isaac stopped looking at the girl and stood up to answer the guys question"my relation is this Zeige Dich, Dalrag"isaac said as his bracelets glowed than vanishing to reamerge as 3 story rock golem Dalrag appeared right behind the man with the little girl."so this is the guy like you right"dalrag said in his stern voice. Isaac now noticing the man behind him and the wolf creature with the man"ok ill be first my name is Isaac, Isaac Kennedy" isaac said in his usual cocky voice."so do i have the honor of knowing both of yours"isaac said as he walked over to dalrag.
(ooc: are we the onlly bounts on this whole forum)

Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Akira slowly turned as Sirene quickly ran around him to stand in front of him, frightened by the appearance of the large doll. He smiled as this final piece of proof eliminated any doubts that Issac was indeed another bount.

"Very well. My name is Akira Isui. This is my companion, Sirene. We came here looking for other bounts, and it seems we have found some. Can we know your name now sir?" he asked the man with the wolf.
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:42 pm

((Alas, yes, we are the only 3...))

Hania blinked in surprise at the man calling out his Rock Spirit. He had made some sort of incantation...something Hania did not do. Hototo simply materialized when he told her to through the Dreamscape.

After hearing both of the men introduce themselves, and verifying that one of them was at least a Bount due to his rock spirit, Hania eased up a bit, letting his right hand relax slightly. it was still ready to grab his knife at a moment's notice, however...

"My name is Hania Chu'a, translating into "Spirit Warrior Snake" in your language. This is my Spirit Guardian, whom you may call Hototo. I am afraid her full name is unpronouncable in your language. She is what you call a 'doll', although the correct term of respect is Totem Guardian."

Hototo nodded to each of the other Dolls, her tail lightly swaying back and forth. She also seemed to be relaxing a bit around the others, feeling a type of kinsmanship with them.

"If you two would not mind, perhaps we might continue this discussion at my place/ I recently bought residence for me and Hototo, but there are many other bedrooms, if you with to claim one for yourselves..."
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Isaac was surprised when the man offered him somewhere to stay, isaac was a loner he always drifted from one place to another never staying in one place to long."well i cant wait to see this place, also this is Dalrag"isaac said."so is there a room for me"dalrag asked hania."so that name of yours, is it native american"isaac asked.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:52 pm

"I have no place to stay, so I gratefully accept your offer." Akira replied as polietly as he was able. He didn't mind staying outdoors, or getting a hotel room when it got cold, but this offer was much better, and could give him and Sirene more freedom in their movements while keeping them comfortable. Sirene herself seemed to be calming down about Dalrag's height, but her gaze kept shifting back to him anyway. It'd probably take her some time to get used to their new aquaintences.

Issac's question to Hania intrigued Akira. He had wandered only around Japan for his lifetime and knew only what he read in books about other places in the world. He remembered something Hania had mentioned earlier and made a mental note to ask him about it when they were at their new place of lodging.
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Hania nodded towards Isaac when the man asked his nationality. It seemed that not all were as ignorant of his race, and it brought him a bit of pride.

"Yes, I am a native maerican, dating back before the White Devil took our lands for himself." By telling those two what time period he was from, they could judge just how old this man truly was. he dated back when Guns were new weapons, when one used a bow and arrow, knife and hatchet to survive in the wilderness.

Turning back towards his home, he looked back over his shoulder at them. "It's this way. I will bring you there first, and afterwards, you can fetch your things and bring them to the mansion. Take whatever room you would like, other than my own of course."

Hototo, meanwhile, had made her way over to the other dolls, sniffing each one of them. She certainly played the part of a simple canine...She trotted around the large rock creature, then the other female doll, wagging her tail the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)   A New Duet In Town (open to bounts) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Duet In Town (open to bounts)
Page 1 of 1