The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sleepless Town (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sleepless Town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sleepless Town (Open)   Sleepless Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Stuart stood on top of his apartment building looking over Karakura town with watchful eyes but he was more interested in what he was feeling rather then what he was seeing

The town seeming to vibrate with the pressure of many being, he felt some similar to Kaiyo, weaker but similar, he could also sense the presence of the being he'd know to be called hollows.

He wasn't sure which he sure what to do with himself this night but never since he unlocked his power he felt this uncontrollable urge to utilize his power and increase it , it was like a primal urge he couldn't stop , he didn't want it to stop.
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Town (Open)   Sleepless Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:55 am

Jin noticed the newcomer, and pulled out his sword. He walked to just out of sight and, seeing as this newcomer is an enemy race, threw his zanpaku-tou at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Town (Open)   Sleepless Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Yea thats also my Character and I think I Killed him off already. Your better off join topic that are recent rather then threads with the last reply being older then a few week is normally long forget
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Town (Open)   Sleepless Town (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepless Town (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: