The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) Empty
PostSubject: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 am

For the second time in a week, Kaoseu awoke with his skull splitting in two, hardly able to move. However, this time, it took a lot less to get standing and moving. At some point in time in his dazed stupor, he'd wandered into the forestry and taken off the Vizard mask that was covering his face. He had blades hanging at his hips, but no time, will, or energy to stop and examine them. So he trudged on. He had no clue how long he was walking, or where he was headed, his legs simply carried him. Eventually, he came to a small glade, reasonably sheltered, and mildly familiar, but then again, everything in this forest looked the same. The weary ex-Shinigami leaned against a large tree and slid down the rough bark. When his haunches touched the ground, he dropped, plopping down gratefully. He rested a while, and after a few hours of sleep, he rose, and unsheathed his blades. He held before him two perfectly balanced blades, both without guards. These katana were almost nodachi, in their own rights. Each blade was full tang, and from bottom of the hilt to the point of the blade, each was a vicious five feet in length, giving Kaoseu's stature a seven foot radius to play with.

He went through several kata with the blades, decapitating several small shrubs, and felling a few trees in the process, the joy of having blades back in his hands uncontrollable. He wore himself thin, working himself into a frenzy that only aided in tiring him down. The whispers had disappeared, he noted dully as he lazed back against the tree once more. His lids grew heavy and he was asleep, his body slumping over, behind a bush, and out of the way of the center of glade, just as a Senkaimon Gate appeared and slid open silently. Kaoseu twitched in his sleep, his mind knowing a threat, but body to worn to react well.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:25 pm

A series of voices rattled through the Captain's head, her earpiece buzzing slightly as Kaiyo stepped through her Senkai gate. 'Got it.' She nodded, her voice sharper than usual. 'Okay, teams one to twenty are all in place, about to clear each zone'. The confirmation came back through from Soul Society. It was simply unfortunate that Kaiyo's squad had been one of the few chosen to search for the new rebel: Kaoseu Enjel. The area they were in had overlapped with another squad as well, the brilliant idea to sweep all terrain to search for the Vizard. The sun was just starting to come up, so Kaiyo needed to be in place as well. Praying that Kao wouldn't have to fight his way through her squad members.

The chill of the morning was only mild, given the time of year it seemed old for such mild weather. Not that Kaiyo was paying much attention to how warm she felt. Her small frame vanished from sight, appearing a-top the nearest building. Her teams were already in place, and she had a lot more space to start sifting through. With a heavy sigh, Kaiyo glanced up to the sky. 'Alright guys, start the sweep- tell me immediately if you even think you've found something'. The order was returned with each team leaders reply, in unison, 'Yes Taichou!'. Kaiyo had been placed as the head of the whole damn operation as well, so she was on every channel, meaning she could hear the other squads as well.

Everyone seemed on edge today and rightly so. None of the lower ranking squad members actually wanted to meet the rogue vizard Captain who could clearly kill them all in one foul swoop. Kaiyo wasn't too keen either though, so in her own vaguely helpful way, the Captain had not attempted to hide her reiatsu. At least if kao was around, he'd probably know what was going on. Though Kaiyo doubted they had any chance of finding the ex-shinigami, especially if he didn't want to be found.

Kaiyo flash stepped forwards, following her own route for separate zones to clear. 'Keep me in the loop guys, which other squads do we have here?' she added, having already forgotten the other unfortunate buggers who'd been sent on this wild goose chase.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Auryuu had gotten news of the pursuit, and had pleaded his superiors to join in for "Battle experience". He had also heard Kaiyo was going to be involved, and he would never just let her go alone, if he could go with her. Auryuu had decended the senkai gate earlier than the shinigami strike team hoping to get a headstart, and possible scout out the dangerous target Kaoseu Enjel. Auryuu stood in the midst of a forest, waiting, listening, sensing, trying to find the target. The information he recieved from his superiors about the mans location was quite....Unspecific to say the least.

Auryuu wasn't too hesitant about killing hollow now, but human life was different, even if a vizard mask disguised the humans face. He knew the importance of a shinigami in this world and was not prepared to kill off a former brother in arms. Auryuu was fully dedicated to taking Kaoseu Enjel alive, at any risk. A slicing sound hit his ears. Auryuu Immediately unsheathed his sword and quickly jumped off the tree he had been situation upon, and rolled on the ground getting a running start through the forest. With his sword in hand he sliced every obstacle in his path to give him a clear view in the dark night.

The moon lit the leaves of the trees above leaving parts of Auryuu's face lit and his hair wet from the dew on the leaves. Water slid down his face running, as he relied on his hearing to guide him through the forest, much like a bat, using echolocation. The moon was the only source of light to his eyes, and even that was being blocked by everything else. Auryuu stopped immediately seeing something he had not done.

Some cut shrubs lay before him in the thicket of the forest. He was close to him. Auryuu flipped his sword to the dull side, just in case. He still was firm about capturing the target with as least damage as possible. Auryuu paced further in the forest now moving past the cut shrubs, as he heard a breeze through the trees."Hello?", he called out to the seemingly lifeless forest.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:35 pm

The potency of Spiritual Pressure in the air was enough to put down ten Academy students. Kaoseu's mind would have shattered if it hadn't had the sense to wake him from his slumber. The electric feeling in the air that seemed to ebb and increase sporadically could only be the Reiatsu of one of his favorite Captains, Kaiyo. Sadly, he knew he was in knee deep if they'd sent her and the rest of Squad 11. He could also feel a massive number of other Squads in the area, all of them no doubt searching for him, the new threat. The forest was alive with sounds, but a few stuck out above the others.

A blade, slicing through the air, the rustle of a Haori in the wind, the sound of dewdrops hitting the ground. The Vizard Captain's mind reeled, willing himself not to move, until he heard the footsteps. Being that he actually HEARD them, he knew it must be a squad member rather than a captain. He felt around for a spiritual pressure, and felt a lighter one, no doubt a new recruit, within five paces. Kaoseu took a slow, quiet, deep breath then, and counted to three in his head. When he reached three, he Flash Stepped, quick as a bullet, behind the Shinigami, his left blade in a reverse grip, swinging to a stop along the right side of his neck, his right blade pressing towards the left side of the individual, daring him to move.

Kaoseu studied the individual in one quick sweep that lasted no longer than a second. He was taller than the captain, by half a foot, at least. He was well muscled, and had dark eyes. Kaoseu couldn't tell if his hair was black or white, it seemed shift as the moon reflected off the wet hair. The dew glistened off of a large buster blade that was gripped in his hands, wielded with the dull edge as the attacking portion. So this one was set on taking him alive, then.

"Morals shouldn't matter when capturing me alive would only ensure my death." said the ex-Shinigami as he sheathed his blades, unwilling to kill an individual that wasn't willing to kill him. He turned his amber eyes on the one in front of him, letting his gaze and tone make up for his stature. "Which Squad are you with? How many others are there? Captains? How spread out are they? I need answers, and hurry. I don't want to kill anyone to find out." The questions were quick, serious, and weighted. He could feel Kaiyo's presence getting closer, and knew he couldn't face her. It would only result in a battle, because she couldn't openly defy the Seireitei. He had to get out, and it had to be quick, and everything rested in the mind behind the dark eyes he was looking into.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Kaiyo was moving further and further into the countryside, the dank smell of the city swept away with fresh air. The sun was climbing further into the sky, splintering through the few dark clouds that littered the abyss above. Kaiyo was moving quickly, for as well as she could look, she could sense a hell of a lot better what was around. The short Captain came to a halt, her reflecting shimmering in the river in front of her, the sound of the water rippled through the scattered rocks as she glanced upwards once more. 'Hey team twelve you're way behind, whats the hold up?' she demanded, her voice as crisp as the morning was shaping out to be. The reply came, muffled by the river as Kaiyo took a step backwards, a concerned look furrowing into her brow, 'Repeat!' she demanded, her lack of patience cutting through the team leader once more.

'Sorry Captain, we're still waiting on one of our guys'. For a moment, Kaiyo was speechless. Bewildered by how a missing team member was an issue they felt didn't need reporting. Given her anxiety over the operation as a whole, and the number of people breathing down her neck, Kaiyo kind of lost it. 'What the hell does that mean?! Waiting on one more?' Her hand moved up to her forehead as she waited on the reply. The team leaders voice rang through her ear, clearly quite scared of the girl as his voice trembled. 'Sorry Captain, one of our team members arrived here early and never checked in' Kaiyo swore if she was close enough, she would have kicked the sense into this guy.

Throwing her arms up in the air she snarled in annoyance, marching away from the river as she spoke. 'Team twelve, who is your missing member and on who's authority did he arrive early- alone?!'. Kaiyo switched channel, anger rising in her as a few other teams cleared another one of their zones. Calling back to Soul Society, the Captain removed any formality she probably should have used. 'Squad five member from team twelve arrived early, i want to know who and i want to know where, now!' In the background all Kaiyo could hear was a frantic tapping of keys, at least the tech guys knew when to be quiet.

Team twelve came back first, 'Auryuu Spire, we figured he'd meet us at our start zone instead of goin off alone...' Kaiyo didn't have time for the excuses, her brain was too busy wringing out the name. The Captains small hand curling into a fist, in a way, this made things easier. 'Auryuu Spire...We're working on the location now Captain'.

Kaiyo didn't respond, and now she knew who it was, she knew she could find him faster. The Captain shut her eyes, inhaling slowly as she began to search for his Reiraku. It was surely only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:41 am

A dark figure, stood before him in the damp forest. Auryuu held his sword with a firm grip, as he felt the strange tainted reiatsu swirl in the air, feeling an odd sensation. Auryuu aimed his sword at the man, pointed the tip of the blade still, and aimed the hilt behind him. His blade layed almost horizontally in the air supported, by a shaking wrist. Auryuu's mouth parted to deliver his words, waiting for the right moment to deliver a answer to the vizard.

"That informations, Irrelevant for a deadman, hado number 5 Senko!", a bright light instantly lit up, the flash lit the damp forest, that would be dark again in a few seconds. Auryuu took advantage of the flash, hoping the vizard looked straight into it. He jumped and gripped onto a sturdy tree branch above and swung gaining momentum. Auryuu launched off of it, and charged vigilantly, towards the visored captain.

Auryuu's concious was telling him not to hurt the captain, but the presence of a hollow inside of him, was something to be vanquished, it was dangerous and uncontrollable, not something that should exist in the living world, just like hollows, a vizard could be a threat, if it consumed the host. He didn't know the host personally, but that made it easier to fight him, Auryuu wasn't looking to kill the man, just take him into custody, or atleast maybe get him, before any other shinigami could get to him. Auryuu was conflicted about the whole dark situation.

OOC: Kaoseu, I had a sword, change story a while back, I asked one of the mods to change that into just a regular katana, I'll have to ask again, sorry for the inconvienance.

Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:39 pm

The wind whipped at his Haori, and tore through his icy white hair. The Shinigami, for such a low rank, was quick. He'd whipped around and leveled his blade, though a little shakily, at about Kaoseu's throat level, being the captain's vertical disadvantage. He smiled at the retort, but it faltered as he began his Kido. One thing he did not want to do was release any form of Reiatsu. His brain whirred a mile a minute, trying to time the words that seemed to have slowed down. As the last syllable of "Senko!" came out, Kaoseu felt around for the level of built up Spiritual Power from the Kido, and matched his own to the incoming blast of light, keeping sure to put his face down. He could only hope it wasn't too much for anyone nearby to feel, though the sound of battle was likely to

Keeping his head down probably hadn't been the best idea. He was almost too late when he averted his gaze back up, to a sight that would have been heavenly, had it not been so dangerous. Closing in on him through the air, silhouetted in brilliant white light, was the form of the Shinigami, blade ready to cleave him in two. The battle reflexes of the captain kept him alive, though, and he side-stepped his attacker easily, simultaneously releasing his sheath from around his blade, but using the tether to keep his sword in place. Now armed with a sheath, something that could subdue the nameless Soul Reaper without killing him, his face turned grim.

"You can't kill me. You don't have the will, the training, or the power to even subdue me, let alone wound me to that extent. And I have neither the time nor patience to deal with this, so I won't kill you. Stand down. Tell me what I need to know, and I'll be on my way... Please... None of us asked for this..."
He felt himself almost wound his pride as he said the words, reduced to the point he'd almost beg, but he was still above it, though wild enough to risk it, at this point. It was only a matter of time, and he could feel Kaiyo's aura growing closer.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Kaiyo's eyes shot open as the red ribbon in her hand appeared to melt away; she was close. 'Team twelve clear your first zone, i'll bring back your missing member'. The blonde Captain cracked her knuckles together, sighing at her own annoyance as she leapt high into the air. Flash stepping across the terrain as the fields below her feet blurred into a murky shade of green. Thankful for the still winds, Kaiyo's haori flapped gently against her legs.

A small figure appeared at the entrance to the forest, her sudden appearance skidding through the earth; picking up swirls of dust around her. The knowledge at the back of her mind was that Kao was here, but that was just something kaiyo didn't want to admit unless forced to. The combat captain could practically smell the reiatsu that had clung to the trees, blocking out the tinting light of the sky.

Kaiyo's reiatsu wasn't high enough to alert Spire to her whereabouts, though no doubt Kao would be tracking her. He himself had become quite adept at hiding his reiatsu, in fact had Kaiyo not filtered through the various spiritual energies of the area to find Spire, she probably wouldn't have even noticed the vizard captain himself. As it was, the girl was refusing to acknowledge her friends presence, because if she did, even vocally, Soul Society would send the order before she'd even have a chance to greet him. Her hand swept up through her hair as she stepped forwards into the forest. Small footprints silently swept away by the breeze that had bustled through the thick trees.

'Team seven, don't bother with zone fourty-three, i'm already here, i'll sweep it through' Her voice was quieter now, more controlled but as crisp as ever.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Auryuu quickly did somewhat of a messy backflip to catch his solid ground, not wanting to be blinded while attacking point blank. Auryuu aimed his katana at the man again, the only difference was there was almost no gap between the two, and Auryuu was significantly more soaked then before, from getting raindrops on himself after grabbing ahold of that last branch. Auryuu stared at the man with weighted eyes, bothered by his most recent words.

Maybe he couldn't kill the man, maybe his heart wasn't in it, his resolve was definately weak, but he did have the power to wound him, or atleast weaken the man somehow. Auryuu's eyes dripped with water as he gazed up and down the man, furthering the massive amount of tension. Regular tension could be cut with a knife, but this tension needed a sword. He knew that. He was probably one of the best a cutting tension.

Auryuu walked around the man, careful not to advance further. "Maybe I can't kill you, or hurt you, but I can chain you down". He aimed his left hand at the man, straight at the man. "Bakudo 13, Shirokku", he softly said as the bakudo flew the vizards way."Don't take this personally", he said after he had casted the spell in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Behind his predatory, amber eyes, his scalp prickled. It was almost as if someone were watching him, or that feeling you get when someone was looking for you. He shuddered inwardly, and suddenly everything came into crisp clarity as killing intent sliced the air like hot butter. It was close, but not too close, and it died suddenly, but Kaoseu was sure Kaiyo was close now. He wanted desperately to see his old mentor and captain, but knew that if he did, it'd be a fight for his life, because there was no way he could escape, not with Heiwa being unruly with his control.

He cursed silently, and felt the tension return with a vengeance. He narrowed his eyes at the one before him, ignoring his own saturated clothes from the drizzling environment. He followed the panther-like walk of the attacker, not saying anything, as his battle mind took over. He analyzed everything he could, taking in the wariness with which he was circled, the Shinigami's choice of and possible reliance on Kidou. Finally, a few moments after Kaoseu had finished talking, he got his answer, and didn't even twitch when he was hit by the Kidou, partly because he couldn't, unless he broke it, but one Reiatsu safety flare was enough for the time being.

"Tell me, what's your name, at least?" Kaoseu asked calmly, his face now an unreadable mask. Heiwa was rumbling inside of him, along with another force, something... Resonant. He put it aside, trying to keep the former at bay while he dealt with the Shinigami. He had but a few minutes at most before either Kaiyo got there, or he'd be forced to use force. Slowly, steadily, he was building up just enough Reiatsu to shatter the Kidou and, hopefully, knock the Shinigami unconscious simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Her palpitating heart echoed through her ears, the subtle spikes of energy drawing her nearer. A leaf brushed gently against Kaiyo's arm, the dew drops flicking back against her Haori as she continued to stalk through the forest. It was unusual for kaiyo to be walking blind through the thick of the trees, rather than getting an aerial view and finding the pair in a matter of seconds. Therein lay the crux of her issue though, Kaiyo didn't want to find Kao, and yet she knew he was so close to her; she could practically smell his panic. Spire was of course another worry on the girl's mind, she trusted Kao not to kill the guy, but if he was so eager as to arrive early, she wasn't sure how volatile he might be.

Kaiyo's arms were moving gently around, her movements fluid and silent. Crouching slightly in her stance, the girl came to a halt. The glistening residue that clung to the leaves reflecting in her eyes, the hacked apart trees and leaves. She sighed. Her warm breath sticking to the air in front of her air as she considered her options.

'Auryuu Spire is in your current location Captain, is zone fourty-three clear?'

Perhaps she was just stressed, but from what she could tell, the voice in her ear was sounded a little suspicious. Kaiyo slowly stepped forwards. 'I'll let you know when i find out' Her curt reply was all she could say for now, because she didn't know how she was going to answer yet. Frustrated at her own emotions towards the situation, Kaiyo's hands clawed at the sides of her head, allowing that moment of tension to melt away from her muscles as she lowered her arms. Decidedly more focused, and clearer of her own intentions.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Auryuu backed up a sizable amount of steps as he began to charge another Shirokku. He stabbed his sword in a convientantly placed tree, piercing and ripping through the solid bark that protected it. The piercing noise was short and brief as he dug it in securely in the middle of the tree. Auryuu's left hand stood at his side, focusing the bakudo in his left hand.

It was a decently powered kido, not captain class sure, buy maybe enough to keep a 3rd seat at bay. Auryuu aimed his eyes to his arm and quickly back, his hand shaking unsteadily, from left to right. Auryuu lifted his head up now looking the passive shinigami. Kaoseu held a dark presence around him, it sent shivers down Auryuu's spine. It made him uneasy. He felt cold as the heat left the skin on his left arm, and it eventually became numb.

"My names Auryuu Spire, my friends call me Spire, but people like you may not". Auryuu whipped his left hand up as he shouted echoing throughtout the woods,"Bakudo 13 Shirroku!". The bakudo flung towards the man, quickly as it whipped itself off of Auryuu's hand, now flying towards Kaoseu's right knee."It's nothing personal, I've just been taught to hate hollows and the like". He said as he started to flee the area. Auryuu started to sense a familiar presence as he had begun to run. It was Kaiyo. He whipped himself right around as the realization set in.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm

By now it was too late. Kaoseu could feel Kaiyo on the peripheral of his consciousness, which meant she was close. It was no use holding back that much now. Auryuu was steadily charging another Kidou with as much as he could muster, attempting to hold him in place. He had thrust his blade deep into a tree to do so, and the Vizard captain could tell he was seriously trying to put as much effort into his next attack as possible, probably trying to double up and be sure Kaoseu was held fast.

With a flick like a rubber band pulled taut and then released, Auryuu's left arm shot up, another Shirroku flying at Kaoseu. He let it hit, completely freezing his entire body. He smiled hauntingly as Auryuu fled, only to stop as Kaiyo's signature became evident on the edge of the clearing. Kaoseu easily broke the Kidou, and turned warily in the direction his old Captain would be appearing from.

"Come on out, Kaiyo-taichou. I already know you're here." He called as he reattached his sheath. If Kaiyo attacked him, which she probably would eventually, such a defense would be useless. He could feel Auryuu not far off, but didn't turn around, the Shinigami being the least of his worries, though he did angle his neck down and back, looking at the ground, more as a silent threat of any ideas the Shinigami may get. He then refocused and took a deep, shaky, breath, Heiwa rattling at his cage. He had to leave before he had another outburst, so he couldn't stay long.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Spire just couldn't help but firing off a few kidou spells, of course, if he was a member of her squad, he'd have known better. Caught in the parallel of who to greet first, Kaiyo decided quickly. For the time being at least, Spire was safe, and given the particularly dark aura of Kao's reiatsu, the further Spire got away the better. The fearless girl traced her eyes through the trees, making a note of Spire's direction, no doubt he'd return shortly. Well, that was the plan at least. Just in case, she released a short burst of her reiatsu; he'd find her eventually.

A light breeze curled around Kaiyo's legs, lifting up the corners of her Haori as she smirked to herself, Kao was at least as perceptive as ever. In a single movement, Kaiyo appeared in front of her old friend, the leaves fluttering in the aftermath, plucked from their stems in a swirling vortex of air around the girl.

'Well i'd be a bit disappointed if you hadn't noticed me Kao'

Kaiyo smiled cheekily, her sharp blue eyes wide and excited as she chuckled lightly to herself. Contrary to her cool exterior, Kaiyo's battle-forged mind was already taking in the sights. The mild disarray from Spire's kidou spells had shattered the calm of the forest, and perhaps kao's calm as well. Even from their last meeting, the difference in her friend was volatile, she could only hope he wouldn't act so rash. Kaiyo's posture was relaxed, her senses sharp enough to not call for a battle-ready stance at least, let alone what that might look like either. 'Been playing nice i hope...How have you been?' the loaded question was meant only to curve the tension a little, just to help her get a better read on the situation. Both parties seemed to be running low on time though, especially when that annoying headset began to murmur through her ear again.

'Kaiyo-taichou, come in- is your zone clear?...Captain' The voice was starting to get more and more trill, not that Kaiyo seemed to mild all that much, in fact it tickled her slightly to add a little angst to things. Or maybe that was just the adrenaline talking, the 11th squad Captain always did get a little more anarchistic when she felt a good fight coming on.

Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Auryuu was a pretty short distance away as he had stopped to turn around. Kaiyo had arrived, and once he felt her, he couldn't bring himself to flee the scene, and headed back immediately. He had planned to maybe ambush him again from the cover of the forest to his advantage. He couldn't leave Kaiyo alone to fight the man, it just wasn't Auryuu's nature to watch a woman fight by herself.

Auryuu's mind fleeted the domain of reality. His head begun to echo within itself. He obtained a strange headache, it felt like his mind was being ripped apart, as he leaned up against a nearby tree in pain. He soon shrugged it off like it never happened, and quickly began to run back to assist Kaiyo in whatever way he could.

Auryuu only had to run a few steps before he reached his location. His eyes opened fully, allowing him to see the whole forest, and Kaiyo and Kaoseu close to eachother, only seperated by about 5 feet. Auryuu looked at Kaiyo with a confused stare and eventually spoke out, "Kaiyo?". He didn't know how their personal relationship was, but felt as if he was intruding, even though both held friendly smiles on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:20 pm

The tension was like molasses hanging thick in the air, heavy and rank, pressing down. Everything about her was almost exactly as he remembered; The short cropped hair, yellow as electricity, a mess, as if the very stuff ran through her veins. Her stature to match her hair length- short and volatile. And those blue eyes to completely complete the look of a child. A very dangerous, very powerful, child.

Kaiyo's words were like water, washing away the thickness in the air. Kaoseu relaxed himself, his wrists resting on his sheathed blade hilts in the same way they always used to, easy to access, but showing a sign of non-aggression. He laughed, a little nervous at first, but then genuinely, when he thought about what Kaiyo had just asked. He'd been out for months, and no one had known where he was, Kurama had fled the Seireitei and been accused of an assassination attempt, and it took Kaoseu another month before he was able to even regain a portion of his previous Spiritual Power, Reiatsu, and the like. When things were starting to go better, he loses control for half a second, and Heiwa slips through, revealing his affliction before the entirety of Soul Society, making him just as much of a criminal as Kurama, and currently, an even more dangerous threat, with his ease-of-access pass of Garganta use.

"I'm great." Kaoseu began seriously, chuckling. "In all honesty, I thought this was going to be Hell, because I knew eventually someone would find out. But, you know, it's amazing. I've got freedom now, I don't have to hide this thing anymore. You know it started before I even became a Captain? Oh, wow. Everything seemed to have happened so fast..." His eyes went cloudy for a moment, as his brain did a massive recalling in super fast-forward from day one. In a moment, it passed, and he leveled his gaze at Kaiyo again, a smirk sliding onto his elvish face, as his old captain's name rung from behind him in a quizzical tone.

"But I know Soul Society just as well as you do. I'm a threat to be exterminated on sight. You're breaking the law simply talking to me. I hate that you had to be the one they sent, but I know you can't just let me go, since he's already seen you here,"he said, jerking his thumb behind him at Auryuu, "and no doubt your earpiece is buzzing with calls from everyone you haven't ordered or responded to. So it's all just a matter of how long we can talk. Whaddya say to a chat the way we both know best?" he asked, his wrists twitching ever so slightly, his excitement growing.

He honestly didn't want to fight Kaiyo. He knew she wouldn't hold back, Kaoseu now being a Captain of almost on-par rank. He had his hands full, because he knew how powerful she was, but he also knew how powerful he himself could be, if Heiwa made another surprise visit. He craned his neck backwards and down once more, looking at the ground behind him, in the direction of Auryuu. "If I were you... I'd be careful to stand back, but stand by. There are going to be injuries during this thing, and I'd rather them not be you." Warned the Vizard Captain, an iciness in his voice like cold steel. Silently, he turned back to the blue-eyed captain, awaiting her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:07 am

Auryuu, stared with an intense glare at Kaoseu, as he directed words at Kaiyo. His words came out like daggers, they were sincere, and damaging to Kaiyo, not physically, but emotionally most likely, only because he was being so friendly. Kaoseu's hand rested steadily on his blade, like he was ready to attack the blonde captain, or maybe even Auryuu if he noticed his presence, which he was almost certain he had. Auryuu took short turns flashing his eyes to Kaiyo and Kaoseu wondering who would make the next move, his nervousness was building up, like a cup filled with water overflowing at the brim.

Kaoseu speaked of freedom. Auryuu thought in terms of purpose, and sacrifice. He had believed his purpose in life, was to end up in soul society, his former life had been empty and irrelevant to any other human being. Auryuu questioned the man standing before him, his back turned all he could see was the mans long white hair, and parts of the mask sticking out. Auryuu still questioned what he should do, or what he shouldn't do in soul society. Often the events that happened in his life made him make some risky decisions.

Even though his face was hidden by his hair, the man seemed kind even though Auryuu only knew him for a few minutes. He seemed to hold his words to a high value, he appeared very kind. Auryuu wondered what he was like before he had became a visored. Had he been the same, or has the whole experience altered his state of mind? These were part of the many odd questions that lingered in his head at this point.

Auryuu jerked his eyes to Kaiyo, having kept a blank expression throughout Kaoseus words, carefully thinking it over. Every word he spoke, brought more and more confusion to Auryuu. The situation was a tough one for him, he had never had to be between something like this. Old friends, one sent to confine the other or in the worst case kill him. It seemed so avoid of heart, and full of hatred. There has to be a reason, he thought to himself finally shaking off the self inflicted confusion.

Auryuu took a few steps back heading the mans words, but still kept eyes on Kaiyo, and directed the tip of his blade towards the man. The ribbon on the back of his sword flowed as he began to speak to the beautiful captain,"Kaiyo, what are you gonna do?" A frown crossed his face, almost as if he was grieving for the man even before his death had happened. He didn't want to even blink as he waited for her reply, he was anxious but fearful of the strongly weighted words, that he predicted to cross her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Kaiyo shrugged lightly, 'When did i ever care 'bout Soul Society's stupid rules?' the corners of her blushed lips curled into a vague smile, the sadness of the situation cracking such an image. Kaiyo's hand slowly moved up to her ear, switching the dial as she replied, 'Sorry about that, area clear' Her distinct tone was only as forceful as it needed to be. A sudden disconnect had sprang onto the short girl, her eyes sharper and yet less focused. Like the personality of the Captain had gone for a little while, this was of course not the case, but it seemed a little like it.

Another breeze rustled through the air, sweeping the girl's golden locks to one side. The air was at least a moment of soft relief, pushing so effortlessly against Kaiyo's skin. A glance over her shoulder confirmed that Spire was next to her once more. Protective instincts took over this time as Kaiyo stretched her arms out in front of Spire, the act of shielding him from harm was more metaphorical in this sense. 'Get out of here Spire, go find your team' The blonde girl didn't even look at him, her gaze was too firmly fixated on Kao. With her spare hand, Kaiyo pulled the earpiece from her head, dropping it to the ground as she stepped forwards onto it. Her hand quaked at her side, Kao had changed a lot since their last encounter. There was a terrifying power inside of her friend that scared even the 11th squad Captain, and Kaiyo would readily admit such a fact. Her hands dropped to her side, not quite ready for their bought.

A look of pure innocence. Kaiyo usually couldn't afford to seem to meek or humble, but she afforded herself the luxury for this moment. 'Well done on getting so strong Kao'. There was no venom in her words, no hidden agenda, nothing than what she said. But that would be it for now. As was their way, the pair could say so much more by crossing blades. Her shoulders dropped slightly, to allow her white haori to drift to the floor, instantly flopping to one side with a wash of dusty earth. Kaiyo shuffled into a combat stance, 'I should be clear about this...There's no way i'll kill you, even if i do win' the sombre statement seemed almost cowardly, but Kaiyo cold never kill someone she cared so much for...Not again.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm

The turmoil within the mad Vizard Captain peaked as Kaiyo readied herself, and then, without warning, fractured like an ice shelf, that last speck of snow bringing the colossal load down upon the earth. The iciness of it made Kaoseu shudder, and all of Heiwa's influence vanished, calm enveloping his body, replaced by pure, unbridled emotion, as it should be. Kaoseu preferred it this way, so that what he had to say could be said by his own two hands, not those of the beast within him.

His amber eyes reflected the somberness of the situation, a glassy sheen contradicting the animal way his pupils began to dilate. "Haha, it's because of you, Kaiyo-taichou. You're the one that pressed me to get stronger. I am where I am thanks to you, barring the obvious changes you had nothing to do with." His words were trembling, shaky, everything welling up within him at once.

He nodded, silently at first, at Kaiyo's declaration of mercy. In all honesty, it terrified him more than anything. He choked back his fear, swallowing it like the bitter pill it was, and met her blue-eyed gaze. "Then don't go easy on me. I love you to death, but no words can express it, and you won't know it unless you treat this as if you were trying to kill me. That's all I have left to say." He uttered no more, his lips pressed in a grim line, thin and pale, his gut wrenching with the battle to come.

Slowly, deliberately, he planted his feet firmly, squared off at the shoulders, then slid his left foot backwards in a graceful arc in one fluid motion, presenting his right side to Kaiyo as he bent his knee right knee forward slightly. His thumbs gently lifted the hilts of his blades less than an inch from their sheath, so as to eradicate the vacuum that would slow down drawing them, as a split second here could now mean life or death, should he or Kaiyo misjudge. As if it weren't enough, the bitingly cold air, still wet with moisture, began to fill with a flecks of white, a graceful snowfall, as if the very earth rang with the sadness that enveloped this circumstance. A light smile curved the edges of his taut lips, his eyes never leaving those of his old captain before him.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:21 am

The breeze whisped through the trees as the shrouded hint of spiritual pressure faded from the area. Obviously the other shinigami would trail off to somewhere else in the forest. Only to find nothing. This would be risky if Kaiyo got caught. Auryuu predicted nothing but agony in this fight, for him and her. He realized Kaiyo was strong so he was partly okay with her fighting without him. He would be pained by seeing Kaiyo fight her former comrade though. Even though Auryuu wasn't experiencing the same thing. He felt like he was part of this even though he felt like an intruder in this whole event.

He looked to Kaoseu, who by now mentioned that he loved her to death. Auryuu gave him a questionable look, as he looked to Kaiyo who couldn't see Auryuu, because she was blocking her eyes from his as well as blocking Auryuu from making any moves forward. He felt a little sad that she would shun him out like this, but knew it was her fighting nature. To survive, to live, to annihilate, this was her way. His way was to solely live and understand soul society. He had no purpose, but his love for Kaiyo, which he had never clearly confessed, but it was more existant then the life on earth.

He ached and his heart burned to help her. Fighting of the urge was hard but he took a step back as he began to turn around. He felt influenced to fight though. "Kaiyo I want to show you how strong I've become... for you.". Instantly he turned around spinning rapidly around her arm as he switched to a full on sprint towards Kaoseu. Please assist me for her, he said as he grasped hard on his sealed sword which was not yet ready to reveal it's true nature. Auryuu yelled at the top of his lungs as he rushed towards the vizard.

Auryuu gained more and more distance as he got closer to the man. He lunged forward as he prepared many strikes of his blade to Kaoseu's body intending fatal blows against the horrifyingly strong vizard captain, who's reiatsu crippled Auryuu's mindset because of it's sheer awe.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Kaiyo nodded at Kao, of course, she knew better than to strike a man without full intent and she respected her opponent to strike him with no less. Still, the fight was not one she was willing to share. Not today. Her calm snapped at Spire's actions, cracking the calm of combat that also enticed the girl in so much. Snarling, Kaiyo flash stepped forwards, closing the gap between herself and Kao as she unsheathed her blade. Her back to her 'opponent' the Captain had moved close to Spire, her left hand grabbing around his neck and gripping onto the scruff of his uniform, her blade pressing against his neck. Such an aggressive act was merely meant to be her final warning, her friend wouldn't be able to stand even to watch their fight without being overwhelmed. 'Spire...Leave. Now!' She spoke slowly and clearly, the un-mistakable tone of her order concreted by the severe look she gave Spire.

Kaiyo slowly withdrew her blade from his neck, lowering her arm as the chill of the area crept up on her. A single snowflakes glistened along her blade, staying only for a moment before melting with a small trail of steam. The static in the air around the girl began to spark, making the thick air glisten with golden specks. This terrain wouldn't stay so rural for long.

There was a pause, in which the contrasting energies collided. Their meeting was silent, fluctuating the temperatures around the pair, and flicking through the trees around them. The dust in the air began to pick up, swirling and tumbling around the Shinigami's feet. The tangible anticipation licked at the girl's face, it had been too long since she'd had a good fight. Her sombre eyes glazed with the primal instincts that the 11th squad were more commonly known for. 'Let's do this then...' she smirked, a golden spark encircling her blue eyes as they glinted off her blade.

In a single snapping and fluid motion, the girl brought her right hand above her head, spinning if behind her head at a blind strike across at Kao, twisting around as she brought her blade down, she added her second hand to the grip, lunging forwards at the man and sweeping her blade across at his midsection. Her eyes dilated, her heart already starting to pound against her rib cage, adrenaline kicking in so quickly. The technical ability alone of the pair was a tantalising thought, and even though her better judgement screamed against it, Kaiyo knew she wanted to fight her friends inner demon as well. Therein lay the fear behind her thoughts though, and the most excitement of course. They spoke without words, and that was a method that suited Kaiyo so much better. It appeared a concept only gained by expertise, and one which even many of her own rank never fully appreciated. The ability to truly understand a person was through combat, that was something Kaiyo had always believed, glimpsing a man's soul could only be a true reflection without the flourish and guile of words or gesture. Things that clouded the water.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:47 am

Kaoseu's thumbs launched both blades up as Spire approached, but not to ward off a final, reckless attack. This was an attempt to protect him from Kaiyo, who, despite the white-maned captain's attempts, managed to space herself between the two. Kaoseu looked on, meeting Auryuu's eyes with a burning curiosity. For one thing, if he knew Kaiyo all that well, or any captain, you NEVER violate a direct order. However, the he ran his ship, he would have enjoyed breaking him into his own squad. One such as him no doubt knew what it was like to launch himself into the thicket headfirst.

At this point however, Kaoseu could feel the hair along his arms begin to stand on end, and the incessant hum of electricity in the air. The occasional pop of a spark lit the air with a bright yellow flash that vanished in an instant. The flashes left little spots in his vision, with dark blots mixing in with the crystalline structures of white that fell. Kaoseu's breathing was evidently becoming more fast paced, realization hitting him that he was about to face Kaiyo, with her title as Kenpachi still reigning true, with naught but two normal blades, that had no name, and no release.

Realizing his erratic heartbeat and uncharacteristic fear, he took a deep drawl of the frosty air. Instantly, he felt himself steady, and his resolve was steadfast. He missed the words shared between Kaiyo and Spire, not that they mattered at that point. The ex-Captain focused on keeping his energy and Reiatsu constant, letting his iron-like vice on it loosen so that it was much easier to tap into. He had to focus doubly hard, so as to prevent the darker energy within him from reigning, and, thus far, was succeeding. With a deft flick of the wrist, his right blade rotated, perfectly balanced, on an axis, and he caught it once more in a reverse grip. He was steadied and ready to go.

The air between himself and the sun-capped captain before him shimmered and hissed with the sheer force of the energy given off between the two. Within him, he could feel his old instincts kicking in. Nothing else in the world mattered right now, save for the figure that dropped their hold on their boon, and turned her hard blue eyes, eyes of a predator, to lock onto Kaoseu's own. Everything stilled, and he swore he could almost count the snowflakes falling, one by one, as his heart hammered his chest, a blacksmith at the forges of his deepest emotions, doling them out quicker than he could keep up.

The lopsided grin that he had come to recognize slid onto his face, snaking it's way onto his thin lips. His sharp teeth were bared in the devilish grimace, and almost faltered, when, quick as a snake, Kaiyo's blade whipped over her back, and she turned through her hips, the buildup of torque giving the swing enough air that, though Kaoseu slid his footing back, the air itself tore a hole into the cloth. His grin widened into something truly demonic, as he took advantage of the exposed position she had put herself in, arms whirling in a frenzy. He struck down first with his right blade, held in a reverse grip, as if he were punching the ground, and snaked his left arm, the blade in a traditional grip, over the top of his body, stabbing down at where his old Captain was reaching out.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 pm

His eyes contained the utmost fury as he tossed his predator like glare towards Kao. Full on sprinting to meet his sword and collide with him prepared for battle. Suprise washed over him as his running soon ended; His momentum slowed as he felt a strong force stop his movement. It was Kaiyo. He looked to his feet only to see them suspended in air and also felt the cold steel on his neck touching it slightly as it swayed back and forth. He looked at Kaoseu with a strange odd suprising look. Finally Kaiyo spoke, drawing his attention. Her voice full of a furious tone spoke harshly to his ears as he tried to comprehend her words carefully. His mind lingered with ideas of the outcome of the intense battle, for the reiatsu being displayed in the air discouraged any idea of retaliation, much less survival for a shinigami like him. Yet an idea still lingered in his head. He wanted to protect her. It was just common sense to him, even though he knew Kaiyo's strength and her fighting spirit his love for her fought out any idea of her fighting by herself.

The title of Kenpachi, was hers alone. Her anxiousness to fight no doubt amplified by her powerful old friend, who would possibly become a lightning rod and a target for her seemingly endless awoken aggression. All these factors conflicted in his head. Scrambled ideas juggled through his mind still, even though it hadn't even been a few seconds till he was let go his feet once again attached to a familiar earth. What she had said flooded over him as he displayed signs of regret with his face. He dropped his gaze to the ground below once again and took a few steps to the side. The idea of fighting with her fled and surfaced again in a endless cycle. He. Sparks of her sword flying off; His eyes catching them in his periphrial vision. He thought of her Denkou Rabe for a second. Curiosity only followed as he reminisced that night in London imagining it in his head. He remembered the power of her lighting. That was the deciding factor in his next decision.

Auryuu finally raised his gaze to the two, before sprinting into the midst of the cold forest only to disapear from their eyes behind the vast scenery. He was too embarassed to say anything to them. The realization of what he had just done against Kaiyo's orders came upon him as he continued to sprint away from the scene. The steps of his feet began to slow as he continued forward. His indecisive aspect of his personality had grown and was displayed to be quite great as he turned himself around once more. He wasn't convinced he could handle the magnificent spiritual pressure they shared, but he would try his best. Even though now he could sense the energies breaking out of their shell rising to a level he had never seen before. The side effects began to set in as Auryuu began to fall catching himself, as he continued towards the epicentre of the powerful dense reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)   To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Their Own Tune (Kaiyo, Spire, +open)
Page 1 of 1