The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tenshi Aku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cutthroatz

Cutthroatz

Female
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2009-11-12

Tenshi Aku Empty
PostSubject: Tenshi Aku   Tenshi Aku I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:40 am

Shinigami

Name: Tenshi Aku {Angel Evil}
Alias: Mikon Hana {Wild Flower}
Age Of Death: 21
Age Of Appearance: 28
Real Age: 151
Current Residence: Soul Society
Squad Number:
Weapons: Zanpakutou, Shuriken, and two sai daggers.

Personality: Tensh is a sucker for romance, but she tries to not to show or utilize emotion and often goes to great personal pains to avoid emotional complications, this is not to say that she does not feel emotions she just refuses to aknowledge most of them due to the weakness she perceives is allowed to take hold of her whenever her emotions are in command. However she is not cold and uncaring but is instead calm and peaceful towards everyone, even when she brings her blade, fist, or spirit in to make the killing strike. She has even been known to kneel beside a slain opponent and offer a prayer for them, even in the midst of a larger battle.

Physical Appearance: A somewhat tall slender lightly-tanned white female. She has body length satiny violet hair and torpid violet eyes with feline pupils. Her ears are pointed like those of a cat, her canines are three inches long, and her fingernails are more like feline claws than normal human fingernails. She wears a pair of black half-inch heels, Denim jean pants, a black belly shirt with elbow length sleeves. She carries a dark steel-colored metal cigarette case which is shaped similarly to a flask but with a clasp on one side and hinges on the other, the case is lined with black-dyed cedar wood and bears an extremely detailed engraving depicting a tree in the middle of an empty plain being simultaneously struck by lightning and burned by fire. She also carries a silver-colored metal lighter with a simple square shape which bears a realistic engraving of a viper with reptilian wings. On her arms she wears the mans family heirloom braclets, given to her by one of his dear friends, it has a violet tiger head-shaped pendent, and white steel band with a artistic drawing of a tiger subduing lightning and fire at the same time, she also wears a black saya strapped across her lower back. Within her saya is carried her Zanpakutou.

History:
:-:Early Life (Delinquent Despair):-:
Born in Katsuragi japan to Agito and Harumi Aku, the eldest of two girls along. She attended Banjou Elementary School and then Hakuhou Junior High, just having graduated when her parents were killed in a gas explosion. She raised her little sister from then on taking various odd jobs to support herself and her sister, eventually moving to Gose so her sister could attend high school there. Once she had graduated highschool both Tenshi and her sister moved to Karakura town together. Tenshi finally got a stable job working as a model with different local lingerie and photo companies, while she and her sister moved into a small apartment together. Tenshi discovered her innate powers of ,being able to see spirits, one day when a lunatic fan attack and tried to rape her while she was walking home from work. The thief was some sort of junky and was extremely jittery and just as his pistol went off Tenshi saw a large burt of a man appear infront of her in a black flowing robe. She gave out a yelp of surprise as he cut through the mans body with a simple stroke of his blade.

Her eyes widened as a large monstrous, white masked, disformed figure appeared where the man had stood. The creature sprung at the man which jumped back scooping Tenshi up into his thick muscular arms and disappearing onto a near by rooftop. He let her down with a mere glance, her face was filled with shock, confusion, and horror. The robed man disappeared just as quickly as he had appeared. The sounds of sword hitting stone like claws and the thick smell of blood filled the air. Tenshi hesitantly crawled forward leaning over the edge and looking down. She did so just in time to see the creature dissipate the robed man no where to be seen. Tenshi turned around leaning against the building ledge her eyes tightly closed as she tried to figure out what had just transpired. Slowly she opened her eyes only to see the face of the robed inches from her own. With a gasp from Tenshi he disappeared and she was once again in the ally. Tenshi stumbled home through the dimly lit streets.

She awoke the next morning covered in sweat ‘It was just a dream’ she said to herself over and over again with a sigh. After work Tenshi decided to go back to the same spot where she’d seen the creature and the robed man. Although he wasn’t there she sat and waited, and waited, and waited. Tenshi had fallen asleep waiting and hoping the man would show himself again. The sounds of feet pounding against the pavement sending shudders through the building she leaned against woke her up. As she opened her eyes the jaws of a similar white masked creature from the night before bit through the top half of her body. Tenshi spiraled out into the pavement confused as to how she was alive. Confused that is till she saw the lower half of her body still leaned up against the building covered in blood. A chain extended from her chest to the monsters mouth. With a cackle it bit down breaking the chain and began to tug Tenshi toward it. She screamed and resisted its pull to no avail. Then to her surprise the robed man appeared once more dropping onto of the creature and cutting through it. She watched with wide eyes as it dissipated. “What are you” Tenshi asked as the man appeared infront of her sword in hand. “I am a shinigami, I watch over this district.” “A…” Tenshi began but was cut off as the man slammed the pommel of his blade into her forehead. “You will understand soon enough” the man said as Tenshi began to glow a sapphire blue and dissipated.

:-:Early Involvement (Love and Loss):-:

Tenshi awoke the next morning laying in a pile of hay. As she climbed out of the pile of hay Tenshi froze. Before her eyes lay a completely different world, it looked as thou she had been sent back in time. She walked through what she later on learn was the east Rukongai district. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and Tenshi continued on barely living, if she could still be considered living. It was her second year in this strange new world and she’d traveled to each district searching for something, something she had yet to figure out. As she entered the north district she noticed the shacks here were much smaller and neater. A large pearl white wall could be seen towering over them. The same wall she stared at every night since she had first appeared here. ‘Enough I am tried of walking…pull yourself together and lets just walk up to it’ Tenshi scolded herself.

She began to walk toward it which turned into a jog and then a full out sprint. She felt an overwhelming compellingness drawing her toward the place and she could hold back no longer. As she sprinted blindly through the throngs of people she collided face first into a huge black cloth that felt like a brick wall. Repelled by the wall she stumbled down to the ground and looked up to see a black robed figure like the one from before she’d appeared here. But this one was with a group of similarly clothed people. The group consisted of eight men three tall and skinny, two short and stocky, and three with average height and build. The man who she’d slammed, a short and stocky one, glared at her. “Watch where you’re going bitch,” he said. “Sorry…” Tenshi spoke as she hoisted herself off the ground and dusted herself off.

The man glared harder at her and in a sudden blur of motion he snapped out his hand slapping her across the face. Tenshi stumbled back stunned at his sudden aggressiveness. “What the hell is your problem asshole,” she yelled. The other men were now aware of her and began to jump in smacking and punching at her for her insolence. Tenshi curled into a ball on the ground biting back the tears that swelled in her eyes as the pain coursed through her body in waves. Then suddenly the beating stopped she pried her eyes opened only to see the eight men face down in the dirt and another black robe standing over her. “Are you alright” the unknown man said. “I think they might have broken some of my ribs but that’s it” Tenshi said through clenched teeth as the man helped her up. As she looked at his face she froze “Its…you…” she stuttered through the shock and pain. The man smiled scooping her up in his arms and zooming through the air at lightening speed. Their hair fluttered behind them, the air whistling past her head.

She awoke once more inside a fashionable room and in a soft bed. “Where am I” she said aloud. “Your in the squad four house…they patched you up and squad ten took in those eight guys and threw them in a cell for a time out” said a male voice from a corner in the room. “Welcome to Serietei…you’re a hard one to find…I have been looking for you since the day I sent you her.” Tenshi propped herself up on her elbows to look at the man. “What are you blabbering on about…and why did you send me here…what is here” Tenshi questioned. “Calm down…just rest for now you will learn everything soon enough…” his voice faded into the darkness as he disappeared from the room.

Acouple of days passed before Tenshi was well enough to get out of bed. She hadn’t heard from the man in since the night she’d been brought to the squad house. And the moment they saw that she was better she was sent to the “shinigami academy” as they called it. There she trained for years, but they passed by so quickly that it hardly mattered. She passed every year with just above average grades. About a week after she’d graduated she had been placed in squad ten. Through out this time she hadn’t heard or seen her savior. Later on she had found out that he had died while on duty and one of his last wishes was for the captain to taken her into the squad.

Skill List
Spirit power: 5
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 4
Kidou Mastery: 4
Fighting Skill: 3

Zanpakuto

Sealed form: The zanpakutou has a Crimson mekugi, black ito, same, and kashira, black tiger head-shaped tsuba, crimson seppa and habaki, white steel menuki with a artistic drawing of a tiger subduing lightning and fire at the same time, the blade is made of folded black steel with an ikuri-okissaki and a fukura-tsuku, it also bears a hi on both sides as is traditionally done, as well a bearing engraving of a dragon with tiger features along the blade with the words "Tiger Dragon Blade" inscribed inside the hi and "Goro Nyudo Masamune 1330" inscribed on the nakago. The sword is blunt, but can be sharpened slightly with the utilization of reiatsu.

Last edited by Cutthroatz on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Tenshi Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Aku   Tenshi Aku I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:54 am

Description seems good, but you don't need the kido listed. On this forum you don't start out in a squad and you don't have any knowledge of your zanpakuto's name/abilities at first. You've seemed to merge your background and rp sample into one. I'd be fine with that, but we'll see what the other admins/mods think. You also need to delegate your first 20 stat points among Spirit power, Speed, Intelligence, Kido Mastery, and Fighting Skill.

Just remove the zanpakuto information beyond its sealed description and add the stat list and you'll be in good shape. See the templates or ask for help if you're confused.
Back to top Go down
Cutthroatz

Cutthroatz

Female

Tenshi Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Aku   Tenshi Aku I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:11 am

Kuro wrote:
Description seems good, but you don't need the kido listed. On this forum you don't start out in a squad and you don't have any knowledge of your zanpakuto's name/abilities at first. You've seemed to merge your background and rp sample into one. I'd be fine with that, but we'll see what the other admins/mods think. You also need to delegate your first 20 stat points among Spirit power, Speed, Intelligence, Kido Mastery, and Fighting Skill.

Just remove the zanpakuto information beyond its sealed description and add the stat list and you'll be in good shape. See the templates or ask for help if you're confused.

I fixed it as you specified.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Tenshi Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Aku   Tenshi Aku I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:25 am

Fantastic. Approved as long as nobody else has anything against it. Welcome to our site. We hope you have a wonderful time rping with us here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cutthroatz

Cutthroatz

Female

Tenshi Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Aku   Tenshi Aku I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:27 am

Kuro wrote:
Fantastic. Approved as long as nobody else has anything against it. Welcome to our site. We hope you have a wonderful time rping with us here. Smile

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Tenshi Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Aku   Tenshi Aku I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:04 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Tenshi Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Aku   Tenshi Aku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenshi Aku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: