The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long time no...banned?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyeDuquin

SkyeDuquin

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2011-12-02

Long time no...banned? Empty
PostSubject: Long time no...banned?   Long time no...banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Long time no see all, I have returned after a great absence to find my account has been banned o.o I left on fairly good terms simply making an OOC topic where I welcomed anyone to fight. When that became inactive I took my leave so and I don't see any posts made on that account afterwards so I know it wasn't hacked and used abusively. So why the ban on the "Duquin" account?
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Long time no...banned?   Long time no...banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Greetings Duquin, we had a visit from our old friend Zaquri who made yet another alt and yet another OP account. It is likely that you were banned with the bulk of his accounts by accident. I can undo this if you wish but I should warn you that a lot of the members are currently busy with finals and the huge wave of new releases so you'll find little that are interested in a thread simply to "just fight".

You'll also find that gaining experience with your character is not measured through simply winning battles. In fact, winning all the time would inhibit character growth more than help it. It is said that it is through loss that we learn from our mistakes and so on and so forth...

Just some helpful advice if you are dedicated to roleplaying your character and seeing him/her grow. Else there are many other bleach roleplaying websites that just focus on the countless, unentertaining, short term battles that it appears you are seeking. Our site focuses on character storyline and development, a task that requires months to years to accomplish...

I just don't want to see you wasting your time, thinking were are something else. So, are you interested in me returning your account to you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
SkyeDuquin

SkyeDuquin

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2011-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Long time no...banned?   Long time no...banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:45 pm

I would very much appreciate it yes, I'm honestly surprised my account got thrown in with his lot as I am one of the people who revealed his lies about writing that manga lol however being an admin of my own site I can understand how it could be done accidentally.

I'm not really looking for a quick fight, I know that victory isn't everything, but if everyone's activity is down due to finals I don't know if I'll be getting too active myself until things pick back up after the winter school frenzies blow over.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Long time no...banned?   Long time no...banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Right then, it is done. I'll lock this new account however unless you have use for it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Long time no...banned?   Long time no...banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:49 pm

I have no more use for it, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Long time no...banned?   Long time no...banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Not even keep it for a possible alternate character? Interesting. Welcome back none the less.
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Long time no...banned?   Long time no...banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Well while yes it is true I might gain use for it one day I have no real desire to keep it as it was made solely to get this account back up and running. I don't think I'll be making more than 1 character here and if Marlamin wants to lock the "skyeduquin" account I see no reason to stop him. Thanks for bringing it up though ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no...banned?   Long time no...banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no...banned?
Page 1 of 1