The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Ending To A Long Search.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

An Ending To A Long Search. Empty
PostSubject: An Ending To A Long Search.   An Ending To A Long Search. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Continuation of Thats Twice now and Searching

It had been a week since Ri had began his search for Rose and still he hadn’t found even a trace of her. He’d searched the majority of western Rukongai and was now in the eighty district, the furthest from the centre of Rukongai and the most lawless.

He honestly hoped rose wasn’t in his district as even when he walked through the area fights were breaking out. The area looked like a war zone, every building was damaged in one way, or another and dried blood could be seen on the walls.

As Ri neared the end of the districted a shrill scream pieced his ears and without a moments hesitation he flash stepped to the centre of the scream. Appearing in an alley he saw to men advancing on young women with bright red hair, Rose.

Please , don’t” Rose said backing away from the advancing men. Ri walked up behind both of them men and with one swing of his first knocked both of them clear out.

Ri!” Rose said her express changed from scared to overjoyed the moment she laid her eye on Ri . He arm launched themselves around Ri in an embrace.

I told you I’d find you” Ri said as he put his arm around her. A sudden sensation of serenity and joy came over him as the two pull apart from one another

You took far to long” Rose said in a stroppy voice but wore a smile that betrayed the voice.

Where have you been” Ri said asked wondering where she’d been over the last week.

I been here , I couldn’t find anywhere else to stay.” Rose said as he turned a pointing to a old stained bed roll up.

Thats unacceptable!. Here come with me,” Ri said furious at her living conditions. Ri extend his arm as Rose took it, he pulled her close then flash stepped away.

Flash stepping well carry another person was very hard or at least Ri found it so and it took his long then in would of normally had to reach a large house in the middle of no where far form the districts

Wow that was incredible,” Rose said as found her balance again. She look at Ri who was already looking around for something or someone

Mari . Mari!” Ri called loudly and no sooner had he then a lady who appeared to be in her sixties maybe seventies came running out of the front door like a child on sugar and gripped Ri in a bear hug.

Ri , It’s been so long , I hold you to visit” Mari said into Ri’s ear as Rose giggled at the two. Mari dropped Ri and turned her attention to Rose.

O , I’m sorry I’m Mari” Mari said introducing herself to Rose

I’m Rose” Rose replied smiling at Mari who returned a similar smile.

I was wondering if my old room was vacant could Rose say there she has no where…” Ri said but Mari cut him off promptly

Of course any friend of Ri is more then welcomed come children I’ll show you around” Mari said pushing Rose toward the house. Ri was about to follow then a hell butterfly appeared over his head and gave him orders for a patrol

Mari I have to go , I need you to tell Rose everything about the soul society, Rose I’ll be back when I can” Ri called as the two waved to him ,then without a word Ri flash stepped away happy with the knowledge that no harm would come to Rose so long as she was with Mari , after all it was Mari who took in and cared for Ri when he first came to the soul society is many says she was like his mother.
Back to top Go down

An Ending To A Long Search.
Page 1 of 1