The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Laps(Aireda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flux

Flux

Male
Number of Posts : 79
Quote : Stick a needle in your eye!
Registration Date : 2011-09-13

Running Laps(Aireda) Empty
PostSubject: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Just like any other day training was on the menu. Training and training, but the results were always, always the same. Hyuei had been sentenced to running track for today's training because, well, he wasn't all that fast or able. It was relatively a pretty diverse bunch racing the track to day and, like usual, Hyuei didn't recognize anyone. Not that it was easy to tell who was who from the shape of their backs alone. It didn't matter if they were male or female, experienced or novices, had three legs or one leg, Hyuei was always in the back. He just couldn't run long distances or move very fast. Sprinting was all but impossible for the academy student for more than a a dozen seconds and picking back up after that was all but near impossible for him.

Hyuei had managed to push himself into a well managed sprint, but it was nothing special. Especially in comparison to all the others that had started before him and overlapped him already. Hyuei could at least keep up a slow jog for a few minutes before he couldn't take the strain on his body anymore and just wanted to walk to be rid of all the heat and the burning in his chest. He hated pain. Couldn't stand it really. Running was always something that he could never improve on no matter how long he tried because, well, he was a quiter.

Huffing and puffing, Hyuei broke his sluggish jog to take a break on the side-lines. He just needed a few minutes to recuperate. If he had those few minutes he promised himself that he would try harder the moment he started running the track again. With the day nice and warm, it was common for many to take breaks while out here on the tracks, though not everyone exactly deserved a nice break like Hyuei was going to take.

His breathing ragged and his body only sweating slightly, he made his way to some off-too-the-side benches. It was where he always went to take a break. To him, they were like his benches, not that he would ever fight someone for them or be disappointed if others were sitting there. Everyone should enjoy them, well that was at least how Hyuei thought. There was someone by the benches though. Someone that he had never seen before in his entire time at the academy. What distracted him at first was the long hair. It was a beautiful white that looked like it seemed to shine in the warm light. There was a particular air about that person. Hyuei was hardly close yet, but he could feel something. Something that made his heart race and his face grow warm. Something he couldn't exactly explain with words.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-forums.com
Aireda

Aireda

Female
Number of Posts : 38
Registration Date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:54 am

Cool blue violet eyes just stared with disgust towards the other students of the academy, well most of them of course. Some of them she knew were like her, ones that did not originate on that so called mud ball... some she knew were though and those was where her eyes were directed. However most of the students here she didn't know really either way they came from so just a mere indifference was directed towards them and most of the ones like her too. Ayame stood near some benches, she had actually refused to do this so called running. She had training at home for such sweaty unseemly things, she was not about to show that side of her to these mere peasants...

Her robes were actually her normal mostly pure white ones, not that fancy for she was still an academy student herself and was expected to work hard of course. Tassles, writing, and other folds of cloth surrounded her. Surprisingly she was nice and cool, they were after all well made to be that way. However as she watched the feeble ants run around, and have such a disappointing high spirited display for such a low achievement... She saw one who lagged behind the rest, he didn't even look like he had anything wrong with him to stop him like this. Really, she hoped that he excelled in some of the others or this academy was really going downhill.

A mere glance away from the others now told her that he sat down on the benches that was next to her. Really was he going to try to strike up a conversation with her? hoping for some sympathy and cooing? She lifted her head up to glance up at the sky, no she had to at least be civil with these other students so she could get into a nice squad. Then she wouldn't have to deal with these beings anymore, but which squad would be rid of these types? She could still feel eyes upon her too, her gaze shifted towards him as her eyebrow raised up in a questioning look. "May I ask what you are staring at?"
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Her cool eyes set upon him and he felt his heart skip a beat. He could feel something different about her. The way she held her head up high and how she sat so graceful it was like he were looking at a bird. Was a bird a right thing to describe a woman as? Well, if she were to be any bird, she would resemble the crane. He loved the crane because they were so slim and so calm. Perhaps, a swan was a better description to match the snow white radiance about her. Feathers of the purest silk and of the cleanest color; that was definitely the bird she was.

Hyuei's mind was drifting about birds and this woman as one. He almost had a short daydream about her wafting her arms and wings appearing under her robes before she took flight in an elegant leap to perform a beautiful dance with the stars. His mind was running all over the place while his eyes were locked on that very pretty woman. He was snatched from his daze when she addressed him.

"Huh?" He asked, despite clearly hearing the question. It took a moment to register and that was when he felt like he had said something wrong, "I-uh-Well! I-I was j-just, um, then...I mean!" He stumbled, crashed and spat in a wild mess of disorganized words. He couldn't even form a sentence he was so frazzled. Putting a hand on his mouth he stopped himself from talking, his face very warm. If he could see his face he wouldn't believe the color change. It was he lightest flush of peach and crimson that stood out a great deal on his slightly tanned skin. "My name is Hyuei." He said, awkward, as he moved towards her only to trip over his own clumsy feet and hit the dirt a few feet from the woman.

"Ssss," He hissed, feeling that one in his elbows as he was laying fast flat on the floor for a second. Pushing himself to his knees then up to his feet again, he would try to dust himself off. He would be pretty distracted with trying to get the dirt off, looking all over at his clothes. But that was only one reason he was deviating his eyes. He was embarrassed. Extremely embarrassed. He was being so stupid and so quickly too! He felt even more off balance than usual. Like his sense of balance was shattered. He was really concentrating on his clothes to avoid looking at that all familiar judgmental glare he received from others when he tried introducing himself. That all too familiar feeling that he was unwanted and the onlookers were disgusted with his presence. He couldn't bare that look. It always hurt to see no matter how many times he'd seen it.
Back to top Go down
Aireda

Aireda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:16 am

Ayame didn't even respond, or really move as she stood there to await the guys response. He even had a glazed look when he started to daydream, her nose crinkled up in disgust. What a pervert, trying to figure out what was under her clothes no doubt. He obviously must be one from earth, what a disgusting creature. Though he seemed to snap out of it before she could do anything, only to stutter and fall over his words. Wasn't very articulate either on top of a bad mind. Suddenly though he burst out with his name, before he fell to the floor pretty much face first?

The young female didn't even bother to look at him at that point, instead she turned to look up at the sky in hopes of getting some patience to deal with such a pathetic being from earth. "My name is Kameko Ayame, Kameko san or sama is what can be used to address me as." She did not even mention anything about his rather rude behavior, and clumsy at that. Was this really the quality of the earth spirits? It seemed worse then what he even looked like. But then again maybe the spirits looked better then what they were before they died?

"I suggest you keep a more careful observation of your surroundings... and next time don't start daydreaming while staring at others it is rather disgusting being so perverted so openly."
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Her voice only seemed to accentuate the lovely form that she presented. She was truly a beauty, that was the say the least. Hyuei couldn't help but sense this fine aura coming from her. Like a diamond amongst coals and that lovely symphony of sounds that came from her mouth only seemed to further emphasize that marvelous picture of her.

"N-Nice to meet you," Hyuei said, sniffing as he finally looked over to her. Maybe she didn't think he was so stupid after all. She was nice enough to offer her name and even was giving him the most careful advice. Hyuei took it to heart and nodded incessantly, "Yes, I understand!" He said, enthusiastic as his face grew warm again. He was so excited and caught up in his emotions that he didn't really pay much mind into her advice about daydreaming and perverse thoughts. No. The tid-bits that he actually did pick up on were the most important, at least he thought, and she was definitely giving him good advice, he knew.

"Ar-Are, wel, uh, you're taking a break too?" He said, scratching his head nervously. His eyes were darting about, searching for something to focus on other than her gaze. He swallowed occasionally, trying to satiate his watery mouth, and his mind was running to try and bring something that they could talk about, "So-Uh, I mean...Well-" He was failing. His mind was unable to bring anything interesting to the table. He decided to talk about what he was best with.

Taking a short exhale, he began a short summary of his life as he typically did, "I'm really not good with these sorts of things. Running and stuff...Well, like that. I'm actually with another group trying to improve. I think mine left already...Hehe," He said, an awkward chuckle as he met her eyes for only a split second. His eyes were soft, amazingly so. They were innocent and gentle eyes that couldn't hurt even someone about to be him up. "So, er, how are you?" He asked, though the question sounded like a question to the question. As if he were wondering if that was even the right thing to say considering the situation.
Back to top Go down
Aireda

Aireda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Ayame sighed as she stood there, her eyes had moved back towards this.... creature... next to her as she didn't even deem to call him a soul inside her own head. He didn't seem to be very upset either at her words... in fact he seemed all the more pleased, was he really so perverse as to think it was a compliment being told he was acting that way? A soft sigh escaped her though as she just just kept an eye on him, seriously she wasn't going to be able to let down her guard now in front of such a... dog!!

She couldn't help but titter, a giggle really as she covered her mouth lady like to hide it. He actually did look like a dog, or of pictures she had seen of them that is. Not in a good way, more like he couldn't amount to more way to her but still... Now she felt the sudden urge to take him home and give him a little dog house with a leash and collar. But she quickly batted away those thoughts, it was ridiculous after all. "I am actually done with my run, Training like this is rather easy and simple compared to what I've done at home." Yes she was more superior to him, it didn't hurt that if she just casually mentioned it like that right? And it was the truth really, she was done and it was easier then what she has been through before.

But he continued to speak so she listened, she didn't really have anything better to do while she waited for her next training and she didn't feel like walking at the moment. "Well then I suggest catching up to them when possible. Being a Shinigami is very stamina heavy especially in fights. I may not look it but I specialize more in techniques and non physical fighting. But this is still basics that need to be done for the rest of your life so you aren't rusty." Yes maybe now he will leave her be after she speaks about it? And run off thinking she doesn't think too highly of him, it was a perfect plan.......
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Superior? Oh no. Hyuei couldn't feel that coming from her. Now. She was being completely friendly. She even laughed. Laughing was always a good thing if Hyuei was concerned. Even if it was at him, laughing was always a good sign. It symbolized happiness and pleasure. Hyuei was happy to give both to anyone. This woman was a beautiful person.

"Really? It sounds like you do quite a bit," He said, in response to her training schedule. He was gaining a bit of confidence slowly. He could feel his speech patterns getting a bit regular and his usual pessimism fading away and leaving a moderately average self esteem. Hyuei grinned happily. Then, she did something incredible. She was giving him advice and even, in a way, praising him!

"Ah! You think so?" Hyuei fell right into her words. If he were a fish, he was hooked. If she said it then it had to be true. Hyuei didn't pause to consider that she was simply being polite or that she really didn't know him well enough to give that assessment of his ability and potential, however he thought she was speaking the unaltered truth. Hyuei felt his heart quicken and butterflies filled his stomach. A strange, rare anxiety started to swirl in his abdomen that was making him feel as if his balance was off.

"Thanks. Not many say that to me," Hyuei said, looking down modest. He was really pleased by those words. They brought him up a lot. Even those slight words, which may seem unimportant or hardly lustrous to Ayame, were held with great importance to Hyuei. She probably thought he was overreacting, but she really did him a great favor. "You think that we could train together? I could really use some pointers with running. Sometimes, I see Shinigami use a technique that makes them disappear for a long moment then reappear further away. I forget what it's called, but I would really like to learn that technique," He gushed, like a school kid talking about the exciting new toy he saw in a magazine. There was just so much enthusiasm in his voice and he was speaking to her with a great deal of familiarity. To Hyuei, they were friends.

Hyuei could count on one hand, with three fingers missing, how many friends he had. Honestly, there were just so many things he wanted to ask and do in order to keep her around. This absolutely gorgeous woman that had talent as well as a wonderful personality...Hyuei felt that strange feeling in his gut spread to make his entire body feel strangely jittery. Like he had a burst of nervous energy. It was a strange combination. "I'm Hyuei," He introduced himself again, "Kameko-sama, right?" He asked, wanting to be sure, "Glad to meet you. How long have you been here at the academy? I was wondering because I bet you are about to graduate. You seem like the sort of person to graduate really fast," He was one a roll. He just wanted to talk. To talk and talk and talk, guided by this kick forward.

Back to top Go down
Aireda

Aireda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:26 am

It was almost as if he never missed a beat, that or he was completely delusional in the head. That must be it, Ayame decided, he was a lost puppy that had deluded himself to the point that his life was full of cookies and rainbows. So she was dealing with a complete nutcase.... and she had to be as polite as possible so that she could get into a better squad... and away from beings like this more hopefully. Well at least have more ability to choose. But what if her being polite would ruin that? Oh well she would just say that she had to be civil for public sake because of her family. That would all work out in the end, she was sure of it... but now to deal with the task at hand.

"It is actually normal for one such as myself to be trained from a very early age." Really, was he so lazy that he didn't know this? oh wait yes, he was one of those earth things they were like this weren't they... But this guy seemed to have mistook her words, well at least she didn't really have to hold back that much apparently. This guy looked gullible enough to twist her own words even if she were to fully insult him now. But after all his talk and being rather fidgety... He asked if he could train with her? She couldn't help but chuckle a little and shake her head. "I don't think so. My bodyguard is very strict and besides I am not allowed to really be around Commoners especially outside of the academy."

That quickness, she started to think for a few moments though of what he was talking about. She knew about it of course but it depended on who used it and didn't use it. "There are two possibilities for that, I believe its Flash Step, or that they are just really fast and worked on their speed. Either way it is a must for everyone so they can hopefully dodge things. If you can only dodge and not fight then you might last long enough to at least be a decoy or bait." Now that she thought about it, this guy if he actually worked hard at it, could easily become a decent decoy.

Then the hyperness started and Ayame inwardly grimaced, she hoped things would end soon so she could go. He even introduced himself again and asked her name, a little sigh as she nodded. She couldn't help it as her eyes started to slowly change color as her agitation started to come through her calm exterior. "I actually still have a lot left to learn. I may have been trained because of my Status. But That doesn't mean I was trained much in the way of Shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:46 am

"Oh," Hyuei was disappointed by her quick, yet understandable, refusal to train with him. He had hoped that the two of them could improve a little. Then again, Hyuei couldn't really be all that mad. He felt some semblance of a connection with her already and, even if they could only interact so long as her bodyguard would tolerate it, he was fine with such a small amount.

"Flash Step," He said, sure that she was telling him the truth. Why would she lie? Hyuei thought about it, thinking back to what she had described it as. "So then it is important." He was sure it was. He understood her take on being a decoy, but that in itself was very important. If one were to be fast, they could lure away dangerous foes from those that are too weak to get away. They could be a protector. A sacrifice...Maybe, one day, Hyuei could build himself to do something that honorable. No. Probably not. Someone like him, who could bearly run around half this track, would never be that capable.

Hyuei had been so distracted by that train of thought, he somewhat crashed when she was already going on another. Hyuei shook his head lightly and tried to focus on what her words were, though mostly caught the end. Even if she had already explained in detail before the last 5 words of her sentence, he instinctively asked, "Your status?" Hyuei didn't understand that. Was she some sort of celebrity? He hadn't heard of her...Wait. Was that disrespectful? "I'm s-sorry!" He said, waving his hands apologetically. He didn't want to be rude to say that he didn't know who she was, especially if she was someone that was famous or well known. Hyuei was simply ignorant and there wasn't any way of getting around that. Despite her garb, her beautiful hair and the subtle hints that she gave with the way her eyes moved and the way her words were pronounced didn't give Hyuei a single hint on what her "status" could be. She was simply a elegant, kind, knowledgeable woman and he didn't think too much into all the other factors.

"Oh," Hyuei realized something, but didn't put the necessary forethought into what he was about to ask, "You said your bodyguard doesn't let you around others? Don't you get a little lonely?" He asked, sincere and those eyes of his catching Ayame's own as he asked the question. Loneliness was a terrible thing. Something he experienced often in the long trials and mishaps that he was used too. It was frustrating, yet uncomplicated having no one to talk to about nothing or to walk around with. Just someone to be yourself with and do things that you were supposed too and even what you weren't supposed to together. All the things that defined "friend" Hyuei always saw painted before his eyes through his books. Lonliness. Once he finished the book he was always reminded of all the things he lacked and didn't have. He wondered...If this woman could relate to that feeling. Of having to watch and see the difference in others.

"wait-" Hyuei thought about the question only after asking, "No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't, eh, of asked. Jeez. I'm so stupid!" He looked down in disgrace. How could he ask something so personal just like that? He barely knew her. It wasn't right to intrude like that. He knew better. What if he made her feel uncomfortable? That uppity sensation running through him was making his inhibitions wain. His normally precaution and hesitation were starting to be replaced by confidence and courage. That was all and good, but he couldn't jump mountains. It was stupid to be caught up in that wave of energy flowing out of him. He felt himself calmed slightly by his own reprimands. "Sorry..." He said, still looking down. There was a noticeable shift in his words.
Back to top Go down
Aireda

Aireda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:19 pm

At least he didn't seem to ask more into the Shinigami Flash step or anything of that sort. She really didn't know much about it, she was still roughly learning the basics. Her teachers had always taught that once one had a concrete foundation for the basics the more elaborate things would be much easier. Sometimes though she wondered if that was true, as she had seen some people just blaze through without much care and it didn't seem to effect them at all... but people like this guy here didn't even seem to be able to do the basics, that or he was like them who didn't need them.... Did that mean she was talentless? It was possible, that she was doing all this yet she wouldn't be that strong. But any of the training on how to battle would be better then nothing at least.

As she was within her mind, she didn't really listen to him speak up or even ask about her status. Frankly to her it was clear as day so she didn't have to say anything anyways even if she was listening. Only when did he start freaking out and apologize she glanced back over at him and raised an eyebrow. Her eyes swirled a little bit with a dark yellow amber like tinge from her agitation. Well he might as well apologize, she didn't know for what however since she wasn't listening but at least he wasn't above an apology so he had some help.

But then the next question almost blindsided her, which caused her to almost fall over in an almost whiplash like way. "Me? Lonely? Sorry but I am of a Noble family... We don't get Lonely just merely bored" Sure that was a complete and utter lie, she was always lonely but as a lady and her status she couldn't show or tell people that. Her parents were busy, her siblings were busy, she only had one bodyguard now as well. It didn't matter if she was lonely anyways, as long as she could still function and be herself that was all that matters. She managed to give a little smile though as she tried to pretend to be okay. She had much practice just brushing things off before anyways so she just merely shrugged. "Well I think I am going to go for another lap, you should try to finish as well." With that she ran towards the running area again to run through it, Carefully holding her robes so they didn't trip her though.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:32 am

"Bored?" Hyuei repeated, almost like a parrot. "That does sound pretty bad," Hyuei agreed. Boredom was always something that others experienced. Though Hyuei was hardly ever bored. He had books. A book could take him to a distant land, ancient time, and even explain to him the wonders of myths and legends. Despite his love for reading, non-fiction always eluded him. Logic was lost in the poor boy's eyes and he couldn't comprehend most things that were based on the real world. It was probably that reason that he was so imaginative and prone to slip into a daze. Hyuei didn't know what it was like to be that bored, but he had a feeling that it was troublesome by her words.

"Maybe we could do things toget-" He started, about to offer an invitation, before she ran off. She was going to finish the training...OH! He was supposed to be running too, wasn't he? How much time had passed while he was talking away like some jittery fan? To think he almost offered her an invitation too. What would they do? Read books? Hyuei was so hopeless. He was honestly shocked that he had the momentary bravado to even offer the request. "Wait! A noble!" Hyuei said, managing to get his answer about her status right then and there. She was a noble? That explained everything! Hyuei now understood this, that and the other. The very obvious things that just about anyone with half a brain noticed now clicked in his naive brain.

"I should-" He said to himself, thinking that he should run too. For a moment, the thought vanished as he saw her body move. So swift, yet so beautiful. That long, snow white hair trailed behind her movements like a river of white. It was art in motion to Hyuei. He hadn't seen anything that pretty. He stood there, starring a moment, unable to remember exactly what he should be doing. She was different. Was it her nobility that made her radiate as bright as he saw or was it something else? Hyuei felt it was more than just her social status that illuminated her.

"Oh right!" Hyuei exclaimed, shaking his head. He ran for the track too, not too slow at first, though a great deal slower than she was. He would run around the track once more, but that would take him a few minutes. It would take him a little more than 10 minutes, with his walking breaks in the middle. He was so very slow, but he did want to run if she ran. He found himself looking for her as he was running, trying to see that wonderful hair soaring through the air.
Back to top Go down
Aireda

Aireda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:20 am

Ayame was glad to be free of such a conversation, her lonely? How absurd right? She just inwardly scoffed at such an idea, she was a noble and one above such petty earthly emotions. Sure she got bored from time to time though because there was nobody around and nothing to do, but it wasn't that she was lonely. She ran as fast as she possibly could through the track. Well not so fast as to be drenched with sweat, it wasn't like her to be smelly or sweaty after all. Besides, it was hard to run so fast in her robes. Her uniform to be a so called Shinigami wasn't ready yet, her older sister was taking care of that even though she wasn't living in the house any longer.

As she ran though her mind drifted back to what that boy had said, Lonely though? She couldn't afford to really be lonely she had so much to do and so much to maintain. Especially if her brother was to find her a decent match to help the family after all. She would be just like her sister to help with the peace, maybe she would get a decent one like she did too? After her lap however she stopped as she continued her thoughts and just stared at the sky. Would her brother be able to use her to help the family if she was a shinigami? She didn't really think of that before now, if all this was just ruining or helping it all. Maybe it would be helpful so she could help with protection.... But harmful if they thought she would become a killer of them?

She couldn't help but frown, her eyes glanced around their eerie violet calm color as she tried to look for her bodyguard. She was nowhere in sight sadly, so it wasn't time to go back? Carefully she walked just off of the running area out of the way of any others before she started to look thoughtful again, that boy she talked to now completely out of her head as she concentrated on what she was doing and if it was affecting her family and future.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:10 pm

[/end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Laps(Aireda)   Running Laps(Aireda) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Laps(Aireda)
Page 1 of 1