The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The nuisance of running

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

The nuisance of running Empty
PostSubject: The nuisance of running   The nuisance of running I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 am

Word Count: 492

Speed, the second most vital part of fighting, was something Nius had decided would be necessary for him to train further in. ‘This new body of mine… It obviously is built for speed, these strong legs, light and aerodynamic body… It’s perfect.’ While thinking, Nius noticed something, another potential prey. He inspected it, an equine hollow, with spiked hooves and fearsome horns, though it wasn’t particularly strong. Immediately, Nius gave chase, releasing a burst of reiatsu to scare the weak hollow.

The horse did as he had anticipated, and immediately began running, and at a surprising speed even to Nius. He laughed inwardly, picking up his own pace aswell, he needed to keep up. A trail of dust follow the two of them, they were running fast, very fast, atleast in the eyes of someone of their level of power.

Nius reveled in the chase, his strong hind legs pounding the ground as he rushed after the hollow horse, letting out the typical hollow shriek as he forced himself to go faster, needing to catch up to his prey. He was catching up to his target, a chilling laugh escaping his mouth as he could pretty much smell the fear in the air, his target was weaker then him and it knew it.

Then without warning the equine took a narrow turn, surprising Nius and forcing him to stop dead in his tracks, this annoyed him, as he had started to tire from this. ‘Damn it… I’ve got to catch this thing quick before I run out of steam...’ Nius made a quick turn around and started charging after the horse again, though taking longer to reach his former pace, giving the horse an advantage.

But then Nius remembered, his trump card, cero. ‘But can I pull it off while running? Better try it I guess…’ Nius started charging the spiritual energy in his hand, though it was a lot harder to manage while he also had to focus on keeping up the speed of his movement.

It didn’t take long for Nius to realize if he wanted to get off a cero, he would have to stop running. Annoyed at his inability to pull this ability off while running, Nius instead refocused on running as fast as he could, to chase down this damned horse once and for all, which was getting harder by the second as he could felt the fatigue creeping up on him.

But Nius soon noticed he was not alone to become tired, the equine beast had started to slow down, to which Nius let off a pleased howl as he might finally be able to put this chase to an end. And then it was over, the prey fell, having become dizzy by his fatigue combined with fear. Nius made the last push before coming down on him, tearing the creature to pieces in a rage. ‘All this just for one measly meal… I’m getting desperate..’
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

The nuisance of running Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nuisance of running   The nuisance of running I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:54 am

I can't give you anything for the ceros in here but have some speed Razz

+1.5 Speed to Nius
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

The nuisance of running
Page 1 of 1