The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) Empty
PostSubject: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Auryuu had awakened from his nap, it was morning and the sun was blinding his eyes, he had fallen asleep at a cheap hotel, his room was, less then preferable, but it worked for him as his money was too tight to have afforded this place if they wouldn't have had a special deal going on. He walked over shirtless to the sink exposing his scar from, his past life, the sink was missing a knob and the mirror in front of it had been majorly cracked leaving the appearance of a crimescene had happened in the bathroom, the sinks water was rusty, it poored out slowly and had a yellow like appearance, Oh god, that better be fucking water, he said to himself, and convinced himself was true, this was just one further step in his journey to become the strongest, and poverty has always suited the strong he would be the protector of everyone, to become a hero to all the kids and adults in Soul Society, he would be reconized as the best, he had to be, he had to be the best so he wouldn't let down the people around him like his last life, he didn't want to lose anyone close to him, so he kept himself distant from the others who had often tried to be his friend but in the end it was still him and the sky, he was a dragon in a birdcage that's cage had been too cramped for his ever growing power, he would become the savior of soul society and bring those rogues back, not to punish them, but to teach them that soul society was a good place, he would beat the ninth squads captain, who he had heard was a nightmare and replace the nightmare with a strong wind that cleared everything and was relentless, thats what he was, a strong wind that could not be stopped, or atleast thats what he had convinced himself he was.

Auryuu opened the small window by the old bed he had slept on letting in a strong gust, the wind was very much alive today, and so was his spirit, the new day had always awakened the new him.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:47 pm

It was early morning for reasons yet unclear Shikuro was finding himself in the real world a sight not happening so often anymore though he rejoiced of it, seeing it as more alike freetime than a real mission ofcourse the reason for him being sent out was that it was dangerous situations and yes, Shikuro could proberly have finnished up a long time ago. Though the idea of sitting behind the desk again, was making him take a bit longer than he really needed.
He had been tracking down a hollow for some time now, ofcourse it would be irresponseble if he had let it run amock. So he just kept on its tale knocking it away everytime it got close to eating someone he did a standart soul transfer on its preys afterwards, some might consider this rather much like torture to the "poor" hollow, though Shikuro considered it sports, something he actually wasn't a big fan of, but then again this was one of the worse days.

The "hunt" lasted most of the night, though in the end, as the morning came close he knew the fun, had to stop. He closed, it was pretty quickly catching on that now he was done playing around. Ofcourse when t knew that it wasn't going to go down without a fight, it menacing way of fighting it went berserk just trying to atleast hit Shikuro. Though he swiftly kept its dangerous touch away from him leading it up to the roof top. Shikuro then jumped up far, where the hollow was soon to follow, he though had the advantage here, the hollow was let to nothing but attack dodging here in mid air was something he couldn't do. Shikuro barely graced its Fangs as he used his skill to evade, then desending upon the hollow he simply drew his sword, made one cut along the mask and landing on the roof, sheating his blade.
The Hollow let out one horrifying roar as it vanished into midair. a roar that could possibly be heard by those able nearby.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:56 pm

From the window, Auryuu heard the sound, of a hollow. I guess I gotta go now huh?, he leaped out the window grabbing his skateboard before jumping out a 10 story building. Gliding down the hotel riding the sides of the building he was quickly approaching the entrance to the run down hotel, the hotel was located far from the city and was very, secluded, it was almost hard for him to find. Auryuu reached the first floor, hanging on to the nearest windows ledge to stop and dropped gracefully onto the ground.

It's time to see what all the commotion is about, he would add another hollow mask to adorn his skateboard with the many that had already been on it, the skateboard had been getting thicker and thicker as he added more to it, which wasn't so bad for landing tricks, and cushioning falls, but speed wasn't affected to greatly either. Auryuu, rode fast towards the direction he had heard the hollow cry, he was prepared for anything and had made sure, he had some good exercise before it. Auryuu continued to do tricks on his way there.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 am

Shikuro safely sheated his sword, not even watching the hollow disappear behind him. It was a neccesary thing, he looked up into the sky, sighing deeply. Seemes like he had to return now, the fun was over, it was about time to return home. Atleast that was the official way to look at it, but he didn't feel like it today not like there was many who could scold him for taking a short break.
He takes his look down from the sky again, he then picked up his phone, allready a new message about returning home again, bothersome.

He instead pressed a few bottons getting his gigai here, where he then equiped the gigai, he streched a bit, and walked over to the edge of the roof.
A relaxed yawn, and tugged his hat down. His clothes has ofcourse changed no normal human being would wear the Shinigami atire.
He had black pair of jeans, a stylish while white shirt, along with his own black and white stribed bucket hat. His eyes where blue changed away from his normal silver eyes. He looked overall much more human, you would have to know him personally to recognize him now.

Last edited by Shikuro on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Auryuu stood on a big houses roof, he noticed the man change into a gigai, A shinigami?, Yes he had to be he knew that only Shinigamis could use gigais. Auryuu was looking for a challenge, and jumped off the roof creeping silently toward the man, he came ever closer hidden in the shade of the building.

Lets see how well his instincts are.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Shikuro senses worked just fine, though the one approaching where really choosing the very wrong approach atleast against him. on Any other Shinigami that might have been wise, just not him. He didn't wanna spoil it though, neither was he sure he wanted anything to do with him either. But if he did he could use that as the excuse for getting back late. It didn't seem right. Though Shikuro didn't really want to start approaching this target he wasn't going to just stand there without knowing what was comming.

Shikuro took a deep breath, let his mind run clear and ribbons fall everywhere around him, mostly all of them white, though there inbetween them al, two red ribbons, one his own, and the other the stranger in the shadow.
Shikuro couldn't help but chuckle lightly.
"Red... thats funny..."
He said to himself, and just waited there, for the one who hides reveal himself if he wishes to.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Auryuu knew he had been sensed and stepped out of the shade so the man could hear him, he opened his mouth to talk to the mysterious man,"What squad are you from what's your name, whats your position", when he said the words they felt like too many, as he knew there was about to be a battle, a battle to make himself stronger, just another step to becoming the "perfect hero", he would be able to protect everything and everyone with just a little more time.

What do I do now, do I make the first move?

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:12 am

Shikuro raised an eyebrow, he could easily pick up that this guy weren't even seated, his level of power was far to low, but it didn't matter to him really, though his way of behaving was really pissing him off. And he even had such a good day till now. Shikuro rubs the back of his head for a moment, thinking of how he should answer, should he be nice, or should he unleash a royal mouthfull of scolding on this guy.
"Manners are you should introduce yourself before asking... besides, it isn't the watched who should answer first..."
Shikuro leapt out, letting himself fall down to the ground, where he landed elegantly on his feet, showing no sign of effort in this movement.

His now blue eyes rested upon this stranger, Shinigami he was but that was about all he knew about this guy, he knew it wouldn't take too much out of Shikuro to keep ahead in a fight, atleast it didn't seem so. But looks could be decieving, though it doesn't seem so, not when this guy doesn't even know of prober manners. He couldn't be of squad 11 he'd know if that would be the case. A higher seat he would have remembered, and that person would atleast have the slightest chance of knowing who Shikuro was. So most likes unseated or less.
His eyes trailed up and down, resting shortly on his beloved board, not really a nice sight, Shikuro doubted it was even legal within the soul society's laws.

(OOC: More lenght on the post please?)
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:22 pm

Auryuu stared at the man, quickly identifying he was 11th squad by his emblem on his shoulder.Lecturing me about manners what a guy, Auryuu gave a angry stare, "your from 11th squad yet you lecture me about manners?', Auryuu lifted his blade from his board, making a loud screetch, "I'll teach you some manners, let's fight"!.

Auryuu kicked his board away, onto the street, "I'll get that later after I beat you up, bro". Auryuu quickly ran up to the man aiming a punch to his chin, and following up with a roundhouse kick to the gut.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow, was this kid for real, his minor level of attitude, the way he could be ticked off without a single bit effort. Really this couldn't reall be the smartest person there is. Shikuro sighed, well atleast he knew where he was from 'proberly having caught a glimpse of the emblem before he went into his Gigai' But if that was the case, then why would he even bother attacking, he should by now know that he is infact a Vice Captain then. Though he does have a seal from the soul soceity on with the gigai that does make him just a tad bit weaker, but not enough for him to take him on. espcially not when challenging him in the art of hand to hand combat, which was one of Shikuro's prefered ways of fighting.
"Don't count on it..."
He took a deep breath, relaxing in his muscles not seeming to move an inch before he would attack him.

He wasn't a whole lot of movement that was neccesary to protect and counter such simple movements. the punch was quickly grabbed by the wrist, and the kick, stopped by Shikuro own knee blocking the way.
"I'm not your bro..."
The same leg that had just blocked the kick, retaliated and send a kick forward at this kids chest, letting go of his wrist at about the same time the kick would land, only meaning to kick him backwards more than do any real harm to him. Though this was all very simple manuvers Shikuro's speed allowed it all to happen within blinks of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:47 am

Struggling, Auryuu immediately swatted the kick down with his left hand sending it straight down onto the roof, Auryuu turned his head to the sky, "your like these clouds your slow, and not fast enough", Auryuu turned his head to the man, and quickly jumped back knowing close range would be hard, especially against a man as well versed in fighting, and also because he specialized in fighting being 11th squad.

"The truth of the matter is, your arrogant, and I hate when guys like you straight up come outta nowhere thinking their badass while their skills compare to academy students, Auryuu dropped his sword to block the mans kick so he didn't have it, but he didn't care he would make it hand to hand.

Auryuu rushed forward doing a frontflip that would make his legs hit the man in the shoulders, both the right and left, Auryuu was trying to match the brute strength similar to what "they" had.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:58 am

Shikuro sighed lightly, truth be told he haven't even acted arrogant here, not yet that is, though speedwise this guy should stop having such high hopes of himself, he didn't stand any chance of actually making a hit on Shikuro should he take it to the full level of fighting.
Shikuro simply stayed cool, his expression showing no signs of actually having to do anything here, it was childsplay, and even if it was in the academy, Shikuro went on taking two students on himself at the same time back then. and He still came out as the winner. Though this guy was really trying to piss him off, taunting at his speed. Seeing as he is the fastest person in the whole 11th squad only matched by His own Captains speed.

Shikuro didn't even have a hard time dodging such a open move, though he'd take it up a notch, though his Gigai felt uncomfterble, it had been specially designed for Shikuro so that he'd be able to fight in it. He'd swiftly side step leaving the kid in the air, with no way of actually doging then Shikuro would send a kick in a His side, possibly making him fly alittle to the side. After having done that, he would simply slide his foot under the dropped Zanpakuto picking it up, then he would throw it dirrectly over at the formerly shoved away board, where the tip of the sword would stab down into the board nicely.
"If there is anyone arrogant here then its you... a Hollow have no heart, there for the open hole in the chest, its power and essence to live on, sits in the mask... so who do you think you are to be making such a hazzard with a stupid thing as a skateboard..?"
Shikuro stood calm, this was still easy play, the movements would be made at his top speed, not Allowing this guy to comprehend much other than the sound of his own sword stabbing into the board.

(OOC: You might taunt and call me slow... but keep in mind I'm 20 points ahead in speed... that a whole double of your own speed, Shikuro is far superior in speed, and your character wont be able to keep up...)
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:07 am

Auryuu flew onto another rooftop from the impact of the kick, his ribs were probably bruised but at least he had landed in a skillful manner. Auryuu turned his head to see his beloved board impaled by the zanpaktou chipping the masks that had adorned it now leaving it quite broken, and ruining the trucks. Auryuu shot the man a look almost as if the man had attacked his confidence. Auryuu backtracked to catch his breath still staring at the man.

As moments passed they shot glares at eachother, Auryuu out of breath the man, hardly exhausted. Auryuu had finally broken the silence and cut the tension with his voice trying not to be awkward, "your not like what they say your squad is like, I pictured more of a barbaric attitude", Auryuu stared the man in his eyes hoping to keep a decent conversation.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:20 am

Shikuro smiled lightly as this kid finally seemed to have gotten knocked some sence into his head, or atleast he had calmed down and figured out keeping up this fight would proberly leave him badly staggered. He simply nodded in respons, it was a simple question one many had asked him, or atleast wondered about after either the first encounter or getting to know Shikuro for more than "The Vice Captain of Squad 11" truth be told he is only acting vice captain, not having earned the right for the actual rank yet. But that didn't change the fact that he was very diffrend from the larger part of the rest of 11th squad.
"Our squad is the main combat force in the whole sereitei yes, the pure millitary of the soul soceity, that doesn't make us all barbarians... most people would think so, but no squad would survive without a few odd ones out to cower what others can't... call me diffrend in that way"

Shikuro eyes met the kids the Gigais blue eyes covering Shikuro own Silver though. He wasn't exactly done explaining how he fit into the place, he had far diffrend motives than all the others had.
"Most of the people I lead are there because they love to fight in that way I also differ I don't like to fight... I just fight to improve so I can protect... I'm not sure that I actually fit in here... but this is where I can make the most progress"
He made a pleasant smile, carefree alike there had been no despute prior to the start of this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:24 am

This man was so much more different then Auryuu had noticed, and quite more relatable, with the whole protection idealogy. Auryuu had wanted to protect those around him too, although he was much to reckless when it came to obtaining such powers.

Auryuu stared deeply at the man, feeling some sort of wierd connection, him and this man, were on the same path, just did things a different way, he was much too reckless like 11th squad. The other man infact was more stable and in control like a squad 5 member, and seemed quite knowledgable.

Auryuu opened his mouth, speaking in a much more kind tone, "What do you fight to protect", a rather strange question, to Auryuu, who didn't know the exact things he wanted to protect. Auryuu added on to his question, "Why are you in 11th squad if you don't like to fight", questions flooded Auryuu's mind.

Auryuu stood still, waiting eagerly for the mans response to reach his ears from afar, his patience was usually weak, but was unusually strong today.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Shikuro chuckled lightly in a rather pleasant tone, it had seemed he had peaked the boys interest, something he didn't really mind rather he thought it fun that for one someone would get to know him as more than a strong person. Only very few knew him as that much. He smiled pleasantly and thought about it for a few moments. What he wanted to protect... not a hard question if you take it lightly, but Shikuro weren't the type who did that.
"I want to protect many things... like the usual good guys I want to protect those who can't speak or stand for themselves... but thats a very modest answer... and not really what I want to protect the most, it was in the past all I wanted but as I grew what I wanted to protect changed..."
He raised an eyebrow, as he was answering he himself stood there starting to wonder what he wanted to protect the most.

He nodded lightly mostly to himself, as a sign that he figured out what he wanted to protect.
"What I want to protect is those dear to me, simple as that... and I find that goal to be the most lifeforfilling thing to do... when you protect something you just want to push alittle bit harder,,,"
He smiled happily, not really cause he wanted to seem happy, it was just thinking about these kind of stuff made him happy, in ways he hadn't been for far too long, this was as helpfull for Shikuro as it proberly was to this boy.

As the next question came he rubbed the back of his head lightly.
"Why I'm in 11th squad... well thats an awfull hard question you know... well there two things to that..."
He took a deep breath as he started answering.
"First there is the reason for me joining... which in all its simpleness is just the availebility and that I thought this was where I could improve myself the fastest..."
And ofcourse Shikuro was right in that manner, his combat skills had improved almost to the extraordinary, and that was also showed, he was proberly the first Vice Captain to be given this rank so fast after joining atleast in the 11th squad that is... and thats really something else.
"But then there is the question... why Am I still here even after achieving the goal of becoming strong...?"
Shikuro pondered a bit, pretty quickly realizing the best answer for that.
"The only right answer to that is.... Cause of Captain Saiyouko... She's proberly the captain that run into the most danger of all the other captains... and I want to protect her... Heh I know it sounds silly buts thats my answer..."
He looked a bit up into the sky for a moment, he knew he could truely protect Kaiyo but he'd sure make his best effort into trying.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Auryuu stood silent, processing the information that had just been given, he had never officially met the 11th squad captain, but he had heard the rumors, the bad ones, like she bathed in blood and doesn't give remorse for taking human life, she was supposedl a killing machine.

Auryuu rubbed his palm, looking for his own answers, which he had really not thought about a lot. He had cared for the weak, but at the same time, his only logical to their existence, was stepping stones for others, but everyone was born weak, so maybe it's just a game for someone to watch when they're bored, although the whole idea of god, and buddha, he had always secretly contemplated, but after death heaven had been proven wrong, maybe there was a next life.

Auryuu began to spoke quietly, "you fight to protect the weak, isn't that potientially a great toll on a man"?, the question whispering through the heavy breeze that had just pushed itself across the buildings around him.

Sacrifice, is that always what the hero has to pay.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Shikuro laughed lightly, silly question really. but in the end it would all depend on what you made out of just that.
"Well it really depends, on to what extend you take your protection... if its all that are weaker or just the ones you can help... so on..."
Shikuro had by now explained alot of stuff to many people, Kaiyo herself being one of them and sometimes even she needed a simplified version of his explanation.
"Take it too the extreem yes, it would be a great toll, it would require a man to be running around constantly taking care of those weaker than himself..."
Shikuro smiled gently, taking a deep breath.

He then looked more serious as to the reason why this was brought up in the first place.
"But as I said before that was my original reason for fighting... now its just part of my duty as a soul reaper... to protect... that is what we do"
Shikuro strached himself lightly behind the head, the Gigai was a bit itchy though, proberly had to take it back to the techs for another time, this would add up to being the third time. Always something wrong with it.. guess he should have made the standarts he was looking for lower. but it was required for himself. For his own personal reasons.

Shikuro halted for a moment picking up his phone, listening to what would seem to be some sort of message.
"Ahh seemes like my time is over... so see you around..."
With a confident smirk on his lips he turned around and started walking off, waving backwards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)
Page 1 of 1