The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male
Number of Posts : 139
Registration Date : 2011-05-17

Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread   Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Character Name: Zamoreus Nebulous

Username: Zamoreus

Link to Character Bio: Zamoreus

Current Rank: 1

Current Exp: 16/30

Roleplays to be Evaluated

The limits of what money gives

An unwanted reunion

Last edited by DarkMaster on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added exp points - 11/30 > 16/30)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread   Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:30 pm

No complaints about length on either thread but since they are so similar I figured I'd fuse the comment. As it stands they're decent works and nice flow to them and yet I like the second one just a little more than the first. That aside I'd suggest a mixture of threads to submit next time. Either with different people, or just types. With two similar threads it kinda kills the feel of them. They are related posts, almost sequelish.

6/10 - First thread

7/10 - second.

Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread   Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Current Rank: 0

Current Exp: 20/20

Preparing for the future

School Trip

Requested Stat Point Increase: +5 Tech

Last edited by DarkMaster on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added exp)
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread   Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:34 pm

3/10 - First thread - It was a decent thread, but feeling as if it was a training thread, I think you could have been a little more descriptive with the fighting portions of it.

4/10 - Second thread - Overall a good thread. Post length was good and story had good pacing. No real complaints.

Total exp. - 7

Congratulations...You moved up in rank. *Stamps forehead*

Rank 1 Achieved
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread   Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Current Rank: 1

Current Exp: 11/30

Poor vs Rich

Prolonged visit

Requested Stat Point Increase: +2 Spirit Power
+3 Fighting Skill
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread   Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:38 pm

Poor vs Rich: 6/10

Well, this thread was interesting. The reason for it was, well odd, to say the least, but that wasn't really down to you Razz Your post lengths were good, and the thread length on a whole was pretty long. And its always nice to see you bullying other. So good work.

Prolonged Visit: 5/10

This was a pretty decent thread. No complaints really. It should be interesting to see how this relationship works out. So again, good work.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread   Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread   Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Ala Rubra - 5/10 - No complaints overall, decent thread leading to a suspenseful second thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread   Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zamoreus Nebulous Rank Up Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Rank Up Applications-
Jump to: