The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) Empty
PostSubject: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:35 pm

A month or two had past, since he encountered a strong human, with strange powers, and Bishamon did tell him that he would be checking up, but he had been too busy for a weekly check up on the place, he hated doing such activities as this, routine checkups wasn't what he had in mind, but he would hate for this guy to get away with something he shouldn't be doing, but now Bishamon was much stronger than he was when they last met, he was hoping that the human hadn't gotten much stronger, as his abilities where truly a pain last time, after about ten or fifteen minutes searching the city, he managed to find the building that they last met in, hopefully he was here, he does seem like a guy who owns more than one place, he wasn't sure what to do, can he just walk in, he thought about it for a moment, but as he was assigned to this area, for the time being at least, so if he suspected something happening, it would be alright for him to go in, well that’s how he saw it.

He looked up at the clear night sky, and then approached the entrance, raising his spiritual pressure, so that he would notice him, he wasn't really looking for a fight, but if he had too, he was ready, he sighed and looked around, hoping to see the man, although he knew he would either be near the top of the building, or not here. So he slowly walked into the building, and glanced around the entrance, "hello!?" it echoed through the room, "errm Z..." what was his name again? "errm Zamoreus, you here?!" this also echoed through the room, this is going to be a real pain if i have to search this place.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male
Number of Posts : 139
Registration Date : 2011-05-17

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:56 pm

He had been busy catching up after his recuperation period had finished and the incident with the type VI had not been helpful in the slightest. It still felt good to be back however, especially since his training to get his body back into shape had left him even more toned then before and along with his long rest he was looking far more healthy then he had been right up until his meeting with the shinigami. Luckily the world had gone to a point where multi-tasking was something one learned in their first few years and this served him well as he had ten different holographic screens up simultaneously, tapping his fingers quickly over each one dealing with all kinds of different matters.

His work induced trance was broken however by a familiar voice, a familiar very unwelcome voice he had hoped to have gotten rid of several months ago. "For crying out loud... I've just recovered from that bastards last assault..." Sighing deeply he stepped out onto the interior balcony that allowed him to look all the way down to the bottom, where he saw his spiritual oppressor. "Is there any way I can file a request for an ethereal restraining order? I'd really like you to just go away!" He had a feeling a slight quip would not be enough to get him to leave but atleast he would know what to expect this time.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:20 pm

There it was a reply, and he recognised the voice, he grinned slightly "no, i don't think there's any such thing as one of those, i'm just here for a routine check up, to see what your up too and such" Bishamon looked up to try and see him, but couldn't "so how about a tour of this place or something?" He didn't really want a fight, but he did enjoy provoking him somewhat, and the human did seem less calm than the last time they met, the battle was quite draining, it took a while for Bishamon to fully recover, but Bishamon was a shinigami who had faster recovery rates than humans did, so for all Bishamon knew, he could still be in recovery.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:47 pm

A tour? A god damn tour? The shinigami was taunting him and it felt like a dozen screws being inserted into his brain just by how furious it made him, never in his life had someone opposed him in such a manner. Atleast not since his father died. He managed to calm himself though as he proceeded to head down, he needed to address this lest the reaper start fighting again. "Right... Just keep that sword sheathed, I'm coming down..." Deciding that continuing down the stairs was just wastng his own time he headed to the elevator, sending it down. And on the way down, to ensure he would be able to behave properly he faced the mirror and smashed it with a telekinetic blast then lifting them with his mind and crushing them. Releasing some of that rage felt good.

Finally coming down he exited the elevator with a scowl, still having some of that anger left but nothing that couldn't be solved with some snark. The elevator door closed the moment he left it and so it wouldn't be easy to spot the glass shards on the floor. "A tour, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:01 pm

It seemed that the human wasn't all that interested in a fight either, which was good, although he was clearly not too happy to see him, so a fight could break out at any moment, he waited fro him to get to the ground floor, he heard what sounded like smash, Bishamon's eyes glanced around the room, he would be lying, if he said that he wasn't enjoying taunting him. But he had to focus, and stay on guard, this guy was dangerous, and he wouldn't put it past him to try a sneak attack, when his back was turned.

"Well, i did say, i would be keeping an eye on you, and what you are doing, so i think just showing me around will be suitable don't you?" He didn't expect that he would purposely show him something, that he wasn't suppose to be doing, but if the opportunity presented itself, he could go snooping around, without the human knowing. He looked at Zamoreus as he approached him, "like maybe seeing your office? Or wherever you just came from, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:45 pm

The shinigami was a nuisance, that much he knew but he realized that he had nothing to fear unless the shinigami would prove prone to attack him for no reason. He had been gone for two months, this place wasn't even a proper research facility so there was nothing here for him to find. Not that he had anything in his research facilities either, unless the reaper would care about breaking non spiritual codes of ethics. He didn't even need to hide this fact, he had done nothing wrong. He hadn't even done so the last time but the shinigami kept accusing... Not counting releasing the hollow lure, obviously.

"I've got nothing to hide, actually. So fine. But this will be the most expensive tour in the history of man, every second I spend loitering I lose millions. But whatever, a little less pocket money for the week." He let out a slight laugh as the tables had turned, he was feeling relaxed once more. "Right, with me." He looked around and spotted some chairs, smirking as he smoothly and slowly drew them towards him with his mind then placing them in a row besides them on each side. "Keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Bishamon smirked as he watched the chairs fly towards them both, that ability still amused him somewhat, well when it wasn't being used to kill him that is, he cautiously took a seat, and chuckled as the human bragged about his vast wealth, "well, i better pay close attention then."

Unlike last time they met, Bishamon believed him somewhat when he talked about his innocents, but he was still weary, he knew that the human didn't like him, so it wouldn't be to hard to believe that he would attack him again. Although Bishamon wasn't expecting to find much of anything, it would still put him at ease, knowing that he wasn't getting up to a much.

He then got comfortable in his chair, which was quite easy to do so; probably due to the fact he spent a ridiculous sum of money on them. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Deciding what first to show in the building was a tricky question, but a short consideration made him decide to start at the top and head down from there and so he began to levitate both himself and the chair Bishamon was sitting in then heading for the top floor. "Right... My own personal paradise. The sanctum's shrine, all that nonsense." The room was flooded with monitors, both holographic and physical and all kinds of hardware along with it. Different languages all over ranging from english to japanese to german would make it easy to pinpoint that they were intended for different business purposes.

"In here I can simultaneously maintain up to three hundred business conversations. Only put it to full use once.. Couldn't see a thing for a week after. It can burn your retinas pretty badly. But what would life be without risk-reward, eh?" He let out a slight snicker as he simply began moving them down a floor. "Luckily, that is the least interesting room."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:51 am

As the chairs began to move, Bishamon was slightly shaky, it was an odd feeling, but it did feel relatively safe, so he decided to relax and get comfortable, he looked around the room, it was a tour after all, he glanced over to Zamoreus as he mentioned the burnt retina. That doesn't sound very rewarding . But it was clear that he did do a lot of work, maintaining three hundred businesses, was impressive, very impressive, but Bishamon didn't want to add to Zamoreus's ego, so he just stayed quiet and let Zamoreus do the talking.

It did come apparent that he wasn't up too much, well at least anything that Bishamon could find, and he didn't know a lot about business, so he couldn't really understand what he was showing him, but he didn't mind. As long as he didn't put much effort into anything he rather enjoyed it, he stretched his arms above his head, and then nodded, to pretend he knew what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:48 pm

The tour continued at a more alerted pace after the first room, his words about the other rooms being more interesting then the first quite oviously having been a lie. Room after room full of the pale light of rows of monitors with information of all sorts repeated all throughout. Emptiness being prevalent in all of it along with the feeling that this man certainly had not a care in the world as to how much electricity his facility was using. The dull nature of the ordeal was also quite clearly reflected in the increasingly annoyed tone of Zamoreus' explanations of his facility although he did continue to make the effort to keep some level of activity through it all.

His efforts to try and appease the curiousity of his unwanted guest would all be for naught however as things he indeed would have preferred hidden were released for the both of them to see. Far away a certain mechanical snake quite certainly would hold a certain level of contentment with its efforts. For Zamoreus however there was to be no such luxury as holographic imagery began to flash in the middle of the latest room they entered.

Images of scientists being taken in both by mechanical apparatuses and drones only to then be inserted into machines and to those with the ability to see spirits it would be apparent for what purpose they were taken as their bodies visibly turned into spiritual energy before being funneled into a massive computer. The conception of N.I.U.S' power. Zamoreus' response was quick as he rapidly pulled the chair from underneath Bishamon, now being quite thankful that he had made the tour go about flying in the middle area between all the floors. "NIAS, find out who caused that to happen and have it ready by the time I am done with this!"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:15 pm

The tour was beginning to bore him, going through multiple rooms staring at screens was not what he enjoyed doing, but it was his idea after all so he had to at least pretend he was enjoying it somewhat, but the frustration in Zamoureus's voice did give Bishamon satisfaction, so he would just let his mind wander as the tour continued.

He lost count of how many rooms they gone through, they all looked so similar, but it wasn't like he was concentrating on what he was being shown, until a projector started flashing images of human bodies turned into spiritual pressure, Bishamon looked at the screen with disbelief, he had no idea what he was looking at, or what was going on, but there was nothing innocent about this.

He turned to Zamoreus and then the chair was removed from under him, and then he fell to the ground, great, looks like i will have to fight after all, he thought in the most sarcastic way possible, he slowly stood up, rubbing his back, "so i take it, your not going to let me go, and report this, oh well, there is a few things i have been wanting to try out in a fight. But i warn you, i'm a hell of a lot stronger than last time we fought." Bishamon drew both of his blades, and then looked around, not the ideal place for a fight, if he pushed him out of a window using that ability he has, that wouldn't end well for Bishamon. So he slowly paced around the room, until he was far away from the window.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:59 pm

He'd not only recovered far quicker then him, but he had gotten even stronger? Zamoreus was getting more and more pissed about having his security just trounced like a kid having his candy stolen by the fact he was likely to receive the same treatment in a far more dangerous manner. 'Shit, thinking like this I might aswell just drop myself to the bottom floor. Probably'd be a better usage of my time if I fight with such a negative mindset.' He steeled himself mentally, preparing himself to fight to his utter limit if necessary as defeat could very well mean death and he had no palpable means of escaping it this time. This time he would not make the mistake he did last time though, the high ground was the way to go if he was to win.

Elevating himself above Bishamon and onto the floor above him, he mentally caused a button on the wall to be pressed that caused the platform he was on to quickly fold itself inside the larger part of the level giving him leeway to properly attack his enemy aswell as providing a barrier in the form of a railing. Quickly devising a means to attack he looked around him and tore the monitors of the walls and began to bundle them together, crushing them into a compact ball before hurling it towards the shinigami. "Catch."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:27 am

Bishamon watched carefully as the human levitated himself higher, damn so he knows he will have the advantage up here, oh well, it can't be helped. Bishamon looked around to see the best way of attack, he could simply jump up, to Zamoreus's position, but then he will be a sitting duck in the air, and the human would probably take full advantage of that, so if he was going to get close to him he would need some sort of cover, but either way, a long range battle, was not, ideal for him.

He then saw Zamoreus tear monitors off the walls and forming them into a compact ball, and then he used his mind to launch the ball at him, crap, that's fast! The ball was already close to him, Bishamon quickly crossed his two blades to make an 'X' shape, and held them out in front of him, the ball smashed into Bishamon's blades, and then he let out a gasp, the attack was a lot stronger than he expected, the ball, pushed him into the ground, causing the ground he was standing on to collapse. A huge dust cloud, surrounded the floor which Bishamon was hit.

There was no movement from the floor, for about a minute, as the dust settled, there was a large whole where Bishamon was hit, it appeared that he must of fell down it. But then Bishamon appeared above the human, about ten metres and falling holding the blades above his head, a swinging them down as he approached Zamoreus, aiming for each of his shoulders; it was true that the ball hit him, and it did hurt a hell of a lot, but the dust provided him a good cover, as he shunpo'd to higher ground.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:12 am

So much dust had formed after his attack had brought down the part of the platform supporting the shinigami and for what felt like an eternity the dust slowly settled as the one that had been within had disappeared. His entire body was wound up, adrenaline pumping and able to directly hear his heartbeat in his ears he took advantage of the time to fully activate his combat suit and allowing the HuD in it to give him a better view of his surroundings. This turned out to be helpful as the shinigami finally appeared with crazy speed and heading down for him with both his blades. 'Shit, he's fast...'

All that tension in his body brought forth an absolute clarity in the situation and while he was coming down rather quickly he was able to react, his arms brought up in a blur while his mind grasped around his body and pulled it back while his hands released a shockwave of force against his attacker. "Bad idea trying to use that kind of momentum against one who defies gravity."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:40 am

Now that he thought about it, Zamoreus was right, not the best attack on his part, and he couldn't do much about it as he was floating in the air, the only reason he thought that this would do much good, was due to the surprise, but unfortunately , it was to no use, as Zamoreus saw him, and prepared for a counter attack, Bishamon gritted his teeth, and then the shock wave smashed into him, hard, all the air felt like it was being pushed out of his lungs, as he flew back into the air, he managed to just land on his feet as he dropped down to a lower level, but the impact was pretty harsh on his legs, as a sharp pain shot through them, crap, i've always had problems with long-range fighters, Bishamon glanced around, to see if there was anyway of closing the gap, without being hit by that ability of his.

He took a few breathes to compose himself, and then pointed his hand towards the human "Hado #4 White lightening" the bolt of lightening headed towards Zamoreus, fast but, the target wasn't him, but the platform, the kidou smashed into the platform, creating another dust cloud, and then followed up with "Bakudo 26, Curving Light" he didn't like using two kidou's straight after each other, because now he was starting to feel the effects, but he had to push on, and with Bakudo 26, his appearance was completely hidden, he made his way into the dust cloud, and then released the curving light and charged as Zamoreus, holding both of his blades out at each side, and if he closed the gap, he intended to swipe, and aim for each side of the humans ribs.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:04 pm

The attack hit and the shinigami had been pushed back, for the moment atleast. While he saw clearly that the impact had been severe for his opponent it still did not in any decisive way impair his fighting capacity, he was far too tough for Zamoreus to deal with in any efficient manner. He gritted his teeth in irritation as he heard the incantation spoken by the reaper, similar to one of those spells he had previously used to win their last fight but this time he would not have it. As he narrowly dodged (or so he thought) the lightning strike he felt some level of satisfaction but it was all wiped away with the dust cloud billowing out. 'Whatever idiot decided to use whatever material this is for my building, I am going to destroy his life.'

There was little time for such thoughts however as another incantation was heard and the shinigami simply vanishing, the utility for their spells seemed practically limitless. In order to keep some level of safety he quickly levitated himself upwards in order to give himself some level of safety. His precaution seemed to be the correct choice as the reaper came out of the dust leaping towards him for another strike, but flying was a definite advantage and it gave him the opportunity to once again throw the kinetic ball against his opponent although not in time to completely stop the strike as the attack was able to cut through his suit and beneath it he could feel the blood beginning to trickle from the flesh wound that was given.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 pm

The attack did connect, but little damage was done to his opponent, in frustration, he was preparing for a follow up strike, and paid no attention to Zamoreus's attack, which was a huge mistake on his part as the ball of energy once again hit Bishamon, as he flew back, but he didn't have enough time to land on his feat, so he crashed on the platform below, he let out a painful groan as his back, hit the hard ground, but he didn't have time for lying down, so he got up as fast as he could, the humans attacks weren't that powerful, but when your hit by a couple, such as Bishamon had, he could really start feeling the affects of it.

Damn it, i need a plan, i can't even get close to him, he's countering all my attacks, he hated long range fighters, he had to change the way he was fighting, i will let him come to me. Bishamon then, jumped onto the higher platform, and kept going onto the higher one, he was hoping to get to the highest one, before Zamoreus could stop him, that way, neither of them would have the height advantage if they both fought up there.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:55 pm

The satisfaction in seeing his opponent blown away by his attack was enough to divert his mind from the throbbing pain in his sides as he saw the shinigami hit the ground hard. His smirk was removed however when he saw the reaper get up as fast as he had went down, heading up the platforms rapidly seemingly with the intent to reach the top of it. 'He's trying to remove the advantage of the high ground. Damn it!' His thoughts were quick as he first planned to head upwards, his mind wrapping around his body before his mind then came up with an alternative option.

"NIAS, how much did this building cost, how easy can we recuperate the loss of it and how fast can another facility be retrofitted to serve its same purpose?" He spoke quickly to the air around him, his voice obviously in a hurry as the shinigami continued upwards and the buildings computer noticing the alarm spoke swiftly aswell. "21 billion dollars, very easily if we can properly fool the insurance companies and in two weeks that can be done." Zamoreus simply nodded as he quickly reverted his attention back to the shinigami, only five floors away from the top now as he reached out with his mind.

The entire building began to shake as he began tearing down platform upon platform above the shinigami, his body shaking aswell as this was far more taxing then his past attacks but they served a good purpose. Metal beams followed by all the other materials used in the construction was violently brought down, fully in the effort to crush the shinigami beneath it.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Bishamon looked down to were Zamoreus was standing, something was strange, why wasn't he following him, Bishamon stopped on the level he was on, he was only two platforms from the top, and then the whole building started shaking, Bishamon looked around, he saw cracks start to form on the walls of the building, he then chuckled "you bastard!" Bishamon knew what was coming, he quickly started to drop down to the lower platforms, but then a metal beam the nudged him slightly, it didn't hurt, but as he was in mid air when it hit, he was completely thrown off course, and now he was hurdling towards the earth, from a terrifying height.

Damn, damn, damn, damn it! Was all he could think as he was falling, he then thought of an idea, but he wasn't sure if it would work, but he was going to die if it didn't, he turned his spiritual pressure to it's absolute max, as he was close to the ground floor, he pointed both of his hand towards the ground, "Let the swallow chirp at its finest and emit its power, Hado number 3, Crimson Strike!" he was about ten metres from the ground by now, a large energy beam shot from his hands, and it crashed into the ground, causing a big enough explosion, to send Bishamon flying back, severely slowing his falling speed down to a virtual stop in the air, he then managed to land on his feet, at this point, his exhaustion was at its peak, he clumsily ran out the building, not sure whether or not the whole thing would collapse, and then waited for the human to show himself, that is if he was going to show himself or not. Trying to catch his breath the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:27 pm

He watched with glee as Bishamon began to quickly descend as the building began to tumble down around him, laughing coldly as the metal beam caused him to start to tumble down towards the earth. Realizing that there was no point in causing any more harm to his building he removed his telekinetic control over the building parts and the large hole that had formed was not enough to bring down the rest although it surely would be costly to repair and even harder to explain. His attention once again turned to the shinigami as he excitedly hoped to see the damned nuisance smash into the ground.

The explosion ruined his good mood however as he saw the reaper now survive the fall and head outside. Zamoreus sighed deeply as he started to head downwards, but after having descended a few levels he remembered how their last fight went when having been performed out there and now that he was this tired he did not know how well he would fare. A new plan formed however as he saw the metal beam along with the windows overlooking the courtyard five floors above.

Ripping the beam telekinetically out of the large hole it had formed when landing, Zamoreus positioned himself by the window before smashing the metal piece of construction material straight through it. "Don't think we're done yet, do you?!" With those words he sent the beam hurling down towards the reaper, he was tired but he wasn't going to let him win this time.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:58 pm

It was clear that the human had no intention of giving up, or bring it to an in-fight, but there was a considerable distance between the two now, and he watched as the human launched a metal beam at him, the attack was fast, but the distance between the two gave him enough time to react, as he dodged to the side of the attack. Bishamon then tried to catch his breath once again, i can't stay here, and let him throw things at me, Bishamon stood up, tall "damn it, i didn't want to do this" he held both of his blades out in front of him "forget your troubles, Miwatasu Kyoudai" he tapped the left blade, onto the right one, and then both the blades grew in size, to an ordinary katana length, being all black from the blade, to the hilt. "You sure you don't want to give up?" He took a practise swing with both of his swords and stood there.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:00 am

Zamoreus knew it would be unlikely that his attack would hit at such a distance but there was no shame in trying. He simply observed the reaper catch his breath as he faced him once more and extended his blades. Underneath his mask the man's eyebrows heightened as he saw the swords change with the mysterious words of the reaper. He did not truly understand the implications of what this meant but he had a feeling it was nothing good, but he had no intention of letting it get to him, for all he knew this could all just be a bluff to intimidate him.

Zamoreus slightly twitched with anger as he was asked whether he wanted to give up, the man just kept trying to taunt him and it was truly starting to get to him by this point. "Give up?! A nice poem and fancy swords are far from enough to scare me off." And with that he grabbed onto the metal beam once more that laid on the ground right next to Bishamon, quickly pulling it towards the shinigami in an attempt to slam his legs.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:31 am

Bishamon smiled, he knew that he wouldn't give up, just a way to stall for a couple of seconds, that he needed, but there was some advantage, the human didn't appear to fully understand the shinigami's ability to activate shikai, he hoped he didn't at least, but the fact of the matter was he still needed to get close to the human, before he gave more thought to it, the metal beam that missed him a few seconds ago, began to move again, Bishamon quickly jumped over it, and then began too run back into the building, still not having much of a plan, he was now on the ground floor once again, he looked up to see Zamoreus, "Suwaipu Wo Wasure" he muttered, the effect was active, but there was no visible change, so the human probably couldn't tell anything happened all that he had to do now was attack, and hopefully end this soon, he began to jump up platforms to close the distance between the two.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Once again his attack was avoided and his opponent seemed to have regained some strength with the change in his sword, this was starting to look bad. But like he had already said he was not going to give up and as he saw the shinigami run in he devised a plan. In his hand he began to form a sphere of force while he looked at the beam in the corner of his eye, maintaining line of sight while he kept an eye on his opponent and as he began to jump up floors he calculated the angle and speed of his ascent and used this to intercept him in the middle of a jump with the massive beam that he smashed through the wall.

"I'm not about to let you get close, your swords may have changed but they're useless if you can't reach me!" The stress of coordinating both the beam and the energy forming in his hand was keeping him from getting to higher ground but he made his best attempt to appear as he was simply standing his ground, but underneath his combat suit his breathing was heavy and having to rely on the machines inside to properly supply him with oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:02 pm

"Damn it!" he shouted in frustration, as the metal beam closed in on him once again, he couldn't dodge it as he was in mid jump, i'll have to cut it in two, but this was going to be difficult as Suwaipu Wo Wasure was in effect, so only his right blade could be used, and with one hand, he would need a fair amount of power behind it, but he had to, he faced the beam, and raised his right blade, and then swung it down, it connected with the beam, and managed to slice it in two, but the force of the impact did push him onto a platform. He landed, and he went to one knee, breathing quite heavily, i need to end this soon he though.

He quickly forced himself up, and then continued his journey up the platforms, something was odd the human wasn't moving, Bishamon had to take this chance, he used what little energy he had left, and used shunpo to close the gap between them, he quickly swung his left sword, from left to right, aiming for his mid-section, hoping that Suwaipu Wo Wasure would take effect, and if it did, he would follow up with his right blade, swinging from right to left, also aiming for his mid-section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next