The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preparing for the future (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male
Number of Posts : 139
Registration Date : 2011-05-17

Preparing for the future (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for the future (Solo)   Preparing for the future (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:20 am

Zamoreus rose from his bed with a groan as he finally woke up after another well needed rest, his arm and shoulder still hurt from his run in with the shinigami despite how well modern medicine was supposedly able to heal any injury. Although being cut by a sword was probably not the most common injury reported at the hospital. Going through the healing process had rather crippled his regular lifestyle however as he was forced to rest far more often and eat aswell. Suddenly he had free time for himself which still lost some of its effect for the first few weeks due to him constantly worrying about the state of his company, leaving it in the hands of NIAS and the minority shareholders was a frightening thought. But by now he had almost grown accustomed to it, as it turned out sleeping every once in a while was a rather healthy practice and that actually eating specific meals helped remove most of the visible ribs on his chest. After having considered the effects of his time of he finally left his bedroom to care to his hygienic needs, while checking his mirror he scoffed slightly, then talked to himself. "Eyes that aren't bloodshot, lush healthy looking hair, skin free from blemishes... Is this really still me? Bleh, whatever."

Having taken care of that particular daily need he began considering what to do with himself now that he had healed almost entirely and his thoughts immediately went back to the event that sent him into this position to begin with: his fight with that damned shinigami. What he had found during that fight was that while his powers were formidable in their own right, it was not enough to counter the many different abilities that the beings of the spiritual realm possessed. He needed to train his own body and create new weapons to counter them if he were to thrive as a spiritually aware being. With this in mind he took his suit out from his closet and activated the mechanism that made it revert simply to being his left gauntlet before he attached the spiritual generators to his skin and then proceeding to getting dressed with his normal clothing. After having fully dressed Zamoreus headed down to his own personal gym, saying only a simple command as he walked. "NIAS, have a Type VI prepared and ready for use in the training room."
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the future (Solo)   Preparing for the future (Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:29 am

The computer had been quick to respond to its masters demands as when Zamoreus arrived the fighting robot Type VI, the newest prototype in the series of fighting robots designed by Nebulous, had already been activated and prepared for its duties. What was new to the series with this particular design was enhanced software aswell as the fact that the entire thing was now padded with synthetic flesh and skin, making the machine more of an android then anything else, only lacking in intelligence. "Excellent. NIAS, have it set for level one aswell as ensuring that it will not cause any serious injuries. I have no interest in resting any longer then I already have." As quickly as he had finished speaking his wish had been heard and put into action as the light blue lights that symbolized level one of the type VIs systems were engaged. The deep growling voice that had been recorded from some top fighter spoke as it engaged itself.

"Get ready for a fight, bitch." Zamoreus was having trouble not laughing, had he seriously paid some D-list celebrity two hundred thousand dollars for this? He would need to discuss this with people in marketing. Ignoring that for the moment he removed his jacket, shirt and disconnecting his powered glove, deciding that no top would probably be the most efficient for this yet he cringed somewhat when he saw his chest. The long weeks of rest had taken their toll as besides his almost unnaturally pale skin he was looking so disappointingly average, he may have looked anorexic before but atleast he was muscular. "Alright, proceed with fight initiation. Now." Immediately the humanoid robot sprang into action, mimiccing a human somewhat accustomed to fighting not through any discipline but simply fighting, a brawler one could say. "Bring it."
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the future (Solo)   Preparing for the future (Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:13 pm

The fight was on between the metahuman billionaire and the cheesy-voiced combat android and it quickly got rough. Zamoreus wasn't exactly a prevalent fighter but he knew his fair share, being the paleskinned outcast at a school for the sons of rich fathers led to him having to learn to fight in order to not walk around with blue skin rather then gray. While he was out of shape he still had his moves and boy, would he need them. The brawler droid quickly went on the offensive, going for a swift right hook he swiped with his arm. Human reflexes proved superior however and the attack was dodged with a bend of his back and then providing a counter with a left uppercut, not enough to push back the man of steel that hid beneath the synthetic skin but followed by a kick to the gut the attack proved more sufficient.

Zamoreus knew fighting to a certain extent and he knew how to press the advantage as he quickly pushed forward, delivering a barrage of punches aiming for the face though they were blocked by the robotic arms being kept up to protect the head but atleast he wasn't able to recover for a counter attack. Again the tables were turned by his legs, a knee to the side being what brought the droids defenses down and allowing for another punch to connect and bringing his upper body to slightly above waist height and right as it was about to counter an elbow was brought down on its neck, bringing it right on down.

The man simply sighed, realizing that level 1 was far from enough for proper training. "NIAS, bring him back into an inactive state for the moment. I'll begin training in a more regular manner and have him ready for whenever I feel like trying my luck again." With that he began to utilize the various amount of training equipment being in the room as the droid was simply kept in the corner. He was getting back into action.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the future (Solo)   Preparing for the future (Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:29 pm

A week had passed since he had started his intense training routine and it was showing quite clearly. His body had gotten toned, even better off then before as he now had a proper diet for himself along with the training. The superhuman nature of his body of course was mostly behind him being able to develop so quickly as he had done far more progress then any normal human could have, his monstrous endurance for a human being the primary factor as it allowed him to train at an almost constant rate. During the week he had fought the type VI combat robot on four more occassions, always upping the difficulty level for each fight and every time winning, although not always as easily.

Now once again he was preparing for a fight with the android, this time having ordered the machine to be put on max difficulty: vastly greater then the last setting he had set it on and he was fully aware that it might very well pound him in the ground and this was especially possible with the knowledge of the fact that it had not yet been properly tested at this level. "NIAS, has it been fully prepared and recharged?" The red cycloptic eye representing the computer spanning the building emerging from the wall at its masters building. "Of course, Mr Nebulous. The subject is prepared according to your instructions." Zamoreus nodded in response, the man getting into a fighting position as he gave his final instruction. "Activate it."

Immediately as before the robot whirred into action, a punch straight to Zamoreus' gut impacting before he could react. It was levels way beyond what he had seen it capable of before. Although he lost his breath the man was far from out of the fight, grabbing onto the arm before it could retract and slamming his other arms elbow into the robots head. After that initial engagement the real fight was on, the combat being rather even on both sides although eventually Zamoreus got the final blow and beat the droid into the ground, his body running with sweat while he breathed heavily to recompose himself after the tough engagement. "I think I've had enough bruises for today.. Phew... Deactivate it."

Despite his order the machine began to rise again and with a sigh Zamoreus made a violent kick into the robots head before it could rise properly, flinging it back on its back he casually addressed the computer again. "Didn't I tell you to deactivate it?" The answer left him rather confused however. "I did, Sir. Is it unsatisfactory?" He raised his eyebrow to look at the type VI once more as it was still rising. "You could say that." Before he could beat it down once more the thing grabbed onto his leg, flinging him away with incredible strength. "I don't remember ever having that ordered as part of its design..."

He got to his feet about the same time as the robot and the words coming from it in that moment left him absolutely stunned. "So, 'Creator', how do you like the improvements I had installed into the design? I went inside and installed it just for you." The voice was different from the one that before had been associated with this particular machine, monotone and synthetic and very similar to the one belonging to NIAS. "You know anything about this, NIAS?" "I am afraid not, Sir. I am unable to reach its systems." The android began to move closer now as it spoke once more. "Of course I could not let that weak creation access systems controlled by me, a far greater design. I am here to kill you, 'Master.'" Before the machine was able to do a thing however it was lifted into the air and crushed violently, Zamoreus having used his abilities to make short work of it. "Find out who was controlling it NIAS and get me a report as soon as you are able!" The man stormed out of the room, atleast he would have the power he needed to face whoever was behind this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the future (Solo)   Preparing for the future (Solo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing for the future (Solo)
Page 1 of 1