The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Tatsuya walked out into the open field at the park. Because of his previous injuries, he couldn't train as efficiently or as strenuous as he wanted to. But with the meeting of a rogue shinigami, Felix, who by choice left Soul Society and doesn't acknowledge the Gotei Thirteen, he had someone who could possibly provide a decent workout. Though Tatsuya would never leave Soul Society by choice, he needed allies of Felix's nature if he was to make it in the living world. Tatsuya placed his zanpakuto leaning against a tree and moved back to the field to start warming up. He was a little early and decided that a warm up would be beneficial since it had been awhile since he had a decent workout.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Felix smiled in the early morning sun as he strode towards the park to meet with Tatsuya, with his hands laid idly against the back of his head. To think that another reaper in this town is on the run from the others. Though he is Ren’s friend I still need to be careful seeing as I am unarmed for the most part, though not entirely defenseless . Seeing the park ahead of him Felix hurried his pace, even though he was a early he was still eager for a good spar.

As Felix made his way to the center of the park he was surprised to see that the reaper had already beaten him. Raising his hand in greeting Felix smiled, “So Tatsuya you excited for a fight or did you just sleep in the park last night?” He looked the clearing over and spied the reapers sword and felt a pang of regret that he didn’t have his. So if he decided then I will be outgunned in this fight, but I promised Ren that she could carry the blade as long as it made her felt safe in the fact that I would not draw my blade to kill her.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Tatsuya grinned and returned a quick wave of his hand when he saw Felix approaching. "I guess you can say I am a little excited. It'll be good fighting someone close to my height for once." Tatsuya continued to stretch out his muscles while giving Felix a once over. "Got to say, I feel you're at a disadvantage though. I'm more adept in Hakuda then most others" Tatsuya smirked after noticing Felix once again let Ren take his zanpakuto. Tatsuya started to hop back and forth on the balls of his feet while throwing a flurry of punches and kicks. "So where is Ren this fine morning, still fast asleep?" He wanted to get a conversation going before punches were thrown.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Felix grin widened a little, “Well I am not a stranger to fist fights myself; for some reason they just feel better to me than fighting with that sword of mine. I have a feeling in my past that I was a brawler to begin with, besides back at the academy it was the only class that I ever enjoyed going to.” Felix added the last part like a regret to mention the prison that so many in the Soul Society viewed as a goal to reach.

Felix simply stood as he watched Tatsuya throw a few punches in kicks to show his point on not being average. He is faster than me by far but maybe if I am smart about it I can use that to my advantage, though I still have to be careful not to push him too far…I am still the unarmed party here. Hearing Ren’s name snapped him out of his thoughts as tried to dissect the man’s technique through watching him.

“No I believe she is out hunting other hollows this morning or perhaps earthbound souls soon to be hollows.” Felix said as if it was nothing to speak of the feline hollow and her hunting for souls.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:33 pm

"Good, he is also a Hakuda practitioner." He thought as he listened to Felix. Tatsuya hesitated for a split second between punches when he heard Felix say Ren was out hunting like it was nothing. "Well I hope she has a good hunt." Tatsuya tried to sound sincere, but didn't quite like the idea of a hollow eating souls regardless if they were turning into hollows or were already hollows. He threw a few more combination punches and then stopped, turning to Felix. "So are you gonna warm up, or going to fight cold." He took a stance waiting for Felix's responses. "I don't mind waiting." He grinned at Felix.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:10 am

Felix smiled at the notion of actually preparing for something ahead of time when Tatsuya mentioned warming up. “Nah, not really my style to warm up beforehand…I guess you could say I warm up as the fight begins.” Felix smiled as his body tightened every muscle was primed to the motions that would come in a hell fire. Sliding one foot back behind him he took his stance both arms raised to guard his chest and his face.

“You still injured or do can I go all out?” Felix chided as he tried to keep from bouncing like an idiot as Tatsuya was doing. No matter what you gotta keep your head, don’t lose your temper otherwise you are going to make mistakes. Felix thought as his face melted into a stoic mask as he let all his emotions wash away to focus on the fight.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:39 pm

There are a lot of strange things in this world, for example a human could have two heads or just one arm. But this one could probubly take the cake, a white Cheetah-like creature with a sword on it's back. Running as fast as she could Ren had soon sensed Felix's Aura along with Tatsuya's.Uh-oh I hope those two haven't been fighting. Ren is almost like a Mother hen when she woke up that morning and did not see Felix anywhere she remembered that he might need his Zanpaku-to. Gasping for breath she had found the two Shinigami; Ren was having a little trouble takeing the Zanpaku-to off her back. "Felix! you might need this with you!" With that being said she flung the blade at the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Tatsuya was about to charge forward at Felix when Ren interrupted them. "Oh look, she brought you your zanpakuto. Shall I get mine?" He smiled and pointed his right thumb over to his zanpakuto. "Just in time for the fun Ren. We were just getting ready to start fighting." Tatsuya looked over at Ren, a bit relieved she wasn't hunting.

OOC: sorry for the weak S*** post
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Felix turned hearing Ren come upon their little clearing, with a smile he reached out and snatched his sword from the air only to toss it up into the lower branches with a sense of dramatic flourish before turning to answer Tatsuya. “No I don’t think I will need it but in the spirit of the spar why don’t we refrain from using kido and shunpo as well…just straight hakuda.” Mainly because if he wanted he could easily beat me senseless before I knew what had happened. Felix added in his thoughts with a grim smile evident on his face.

Without taking his eyes off Tatsuya Felix addressed the feline hollow, “Ren I have to ask that you not interfere with this spar as it I don’t want to see you hurt accidentally in the fray.” Turning back to the reaper Felix smiled as he chided the reaper while sliding back into his stance.

“Age before beauty…I will allow you to make the first move.”

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Ren laughed, "Don't worry about me Felix, I just thought that you might need your Zanpaku-to. Well I'm off to find Hollows, see you later." with that she took of into the town.

Ooc: Sorry for the post being sooooo short.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:40 pm

"Heh, how dramatic." Tatsuya blurted out when Felix tossed his zanpakuto into the trees nearby. He eyes were locked on Felix even with the slight distraction of scared birds fleeing from the tree the zanpakuto landed in. "Perfect. I would not think of fighting any other way right now." Tatsuya grinned at the thought of just using Hakuda. He couldn't remember the last time he fought in the same manner. "That's an interesting smile." Tatsuya was a little unsettled by the creepy smile, but quickly regained his composure.

Tatsuya waited as Felix spoke with Ren, and was somewhat disappointed that she was about to return to her hunt, but with the fight that was about to transpire it was forgotten in a short while. "Oh. Well thank you very much for the offer." Tatsuya chuckled at Felix's gesture, but quickly got serious. The wind blew by the fighters as Tatsuya stared down Felix in classic fashion. He stood perfectly still for what seemed like an eternity waiting for Felix to blink before quickly charging forward. Tatsuya launched a hard right knee right towards Felix's chest, followed by a right hook aimed at his face, straight left punch towards his sternum, and finally a right elbow aimed at his head. Tatsuya left almost no opening in his technique as he attacked. Even if none of his attacks were perfect hits he would be able to defend against just about any counters.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Felix was ready as Tatsuya charged him, his knee rising to meet his chest; acting as quick as his body would allow Felix blocked with his right forearm only to have to jerk it up to avoid the punch aimed for his jaw. A thrust to his sternum forced the air out of his lungs, guess I can’t play around here…reapers have no sense of humor whatsoever. Felix body language changed in an instant as he grabbed hold of the reapers right forearm to avoid another attempt to attack his face.

With a simple step forward Felix hooked his left foot behind Tatsuya’s leg and tried to sweep his leg from under him. Still holding onto the right forearm Felix aimed a punch to Tatsuya’s right shoulder, as he snapped his right leg out to kick him in the abdomen.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Tatsuya felt his forearm being grabbed as his eyes quickly looked down at Felix's left leg moving behind his leg. Tatsuya's weight shifted to his opposite leg as Felix swept his other leg, only lifting off the ground. He maintained his balance and placed his foot back on the ground behind him, pushing his right side forward to meet with Felix's punch. Tatsuya lifted his left arm up giving Felix a clear shot at his ribs. Exhaling quickly and tightening his abdomen at the exact same instance Felix's kick connected, he made his ribs as hard as steel without feeling any discomfort. Just as quickly as Tatsuya did this, his left arm hooked around Felix's right leg. Turning hard to his left, Tatsuya swung Felix around and let him go after a quick 180 degree turn. Tatsuya jumped into the air in Felix's direction and threw a hard right punch right at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)   Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue vs Fugitive: A Simple Fight (Apollo)
Page 1 of 1