The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Rogue, is a Rogue (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

A Rogue, is a Rogue (solo) Empty
PostSubject: A Rogue, is a Rogue (solo)   A Rogue, is a Rogue (solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 pm

The food went down well, although the atmosphere was most unsettling; Takeshi ate like a pig, and Minori calmly ate, not making a sound, maybe they were nervous, but that seemed very unlikely, they were probably excited, if anything. The three shinigami’s were now making haste towards the Dom shaped building, which was the human’s base. It was early morning, and not many people where out of their homes, except for the occasional man and woman, going out for an early jog, or just a simple walk, Bishamon didn’t see the appeal in such activities, it was cold, and the fog, made visibility poor, but they managed to escape the fog, as they jumped from rooftop to rooftop, slowly but surely getting closer to their destination. Bishamon’s heart began pounding faster, every yard closer they got, when they were about a hundred metres or so away, they took cover on a rooftop, Takeshi scoped the area, and then turned to the two, “right, let’s bust in there!” He stated boldly, and with the upmost confidence, Bishamon gave him an odd look, “I’m sorry, but that’s stupid, someone, should distract them at the entrance, and then one goes in from the back, and one above, it’s common sense” Takeshi’s eyebrow twitched, with a hint of anger in his face, “well, considering you’re so damn smart, you be thee distraction, i’ll go round the back and Minori busts in from above” Minori and Takeshi nodded, and then shot off, without a second glance at Bishamon.

“Those bastards” he muttered to himself, but if he had to now, if he didn’t it could completely ruin the plan, even though, you couldn’t really call what they’re doing a plan, they were just winging it, and hoping for the best, but that’s what Takeshi and Minori had been doing there whole life, and it did seem like fun, so without a second to waste, Bishamon approached the building. The large dome complex, was surrounded by a ten foot steel gate, it seemed like it was just to keep human’s out, an easy jump, for a shinigami. Bishamon jumped over the gate and touched down on the other side, now the slow walk to the doors began, they were automatic and slid open as he got close, there was a young woman at the reception, and she looked up as the doors opened, but then continued to read the magazine she had in her hands, it would seem she was a normal human. Bishamon walked in, and looked around, this didn’t appear like a building where something sinister, like the things Takeshi told him about would take place, but he could sense some spiritual activity below him, he then spied a door in the far corner of the room, it had a warning sign on it, but Bishamon didn’t buy it, he approached the door and passed through it, there was a large drop, down a dark hole, it looked bottomless, but that’s where the spiritual pressure was coming from, so he took a breath, and let his body fall down the hole.

His suspicions were correct, as he reached the ground floor, he felt the spiritual pressure flood the area; this was an odd place, wooden flooring, and quite a tidy place, open, nothing else to really see, there was a door at the end of the room, which he made his way to slowly, keeping weary of the surroundings, he opened the door, and the next room was exactly the same, this was odd, but he made his way to the next door, and that room was exactly the same, now he was concerned, “what the hell?” he muttered, as he approached the next door, he heard a high pitched squeal coming from behind him, Bishamon turned around fast, and saw a small man skinny man standing there, in a fighting pose, he didn’t look very strong nor was his spiritual pressure for that matter. But these humans, proved to have some incredible powers, so what was his? The man preformed a jab, along with another high pitched squeal “I am, the guard of this here area, and you shall not pass, for my ability passes those of anyone else on this planet!” his voice was incredibly annoying, he then preformed a kick, along with yet another squeal “you see...i can see your every move before you even make them.” This wasn’t good, if that was true, this wouldn’t be easy, he clumsily charged towards Bishamon and threw a right-straight, this was strange, the punch was pretty slow, Bishamon didn’t even have to draw his blades, he simply caught the punch before it hit, and then caught the left jab, could this man really see into the future, Bishamon decided to test this out, and smashed his knee into the man’s gut, he let out a gasp, and then fell to the ground holding onto his stomach, it was complete bull, the whole thing, he was no stronger than a normal human, Bishamon drew one of his blades, and pointed it at the man, “you’re gonna take me to the lab around here.” Bishamon forced the man on his feet and gave him a cold stare, it was clear that the man was intimidated by him, and seemed willing to do what was asked of him, “well, erm, you see, the lab is on the bottom floor, and that’s 20 floors down from here” the man walked over to corner of the room, and lifted up a few planks of wood, it appeared that it was a secret passageway of sorts, “after you” Bishamon stated, the man reluctantly went down the chute, and Bishamon swiftly followed...

The man and Bishamon where now on a floor, which appeared to be an endless hallway, it was a wide hallway, with not much light to see, there where screeches coming from the distance, enough to send a shiver down Bishamon’s spine, and enough to visibly scare the other man. The shrieks sounded an awful lot like a hollow’s, and there sounded like quite a lot of them at that, “what’s down there?” Bishamon bluntly asked, the man flinched at the question, “it’s, an area, were they experiment on hollow’s, but once you get to the chute on the other side, you can pretty much drop straight down, to the bottom floor” the man replied, he was a bit hesitant in telling Bishamon what he wanted, but it did sound like the truth, Bishamon sighed, and began to walk towards the shrieks, “right, get out of here then” the man didn’t stop to ask why, he just quickly climbed up the ladder, quickly, in case Bishamon changed his mind. After a few paces forward, he began to feel the spiritual pressure, “great” he muttered. He was soon by, what appeared to be a lab, dissected hollow’s, hollow masks, hung up, a few small, new born hollow’s kept in tanks, as he got further, and further, into the lab, he came across some large, cages, huge claws, then shot out of the gaps, they stopped only a few inches away from Bishamon’s face, “my, my, you seem like a feisty one” the claws the retreated, and Bishamon moves on, going past similar cages, with presumably large, powerful hollow’s locked inside, he entered another room, towards the end of the corridor, and a metal door shot down behind him, he was now locked in a large room, with 5 cages on each side, the cage doors then slowly creped open, and then, ten identical hollow’s emerged from them; they all stood at about 8 foot, all of them stood on two legs, and their masks where white and blank, with no eyes, or mouths, but they were all quite strong, Bishamon didn’t want to give them a chance to prepare, and drew his blades, and sliced one of the hollow’s mask in two, and instantly attacked another one, also slicing that one’s mask in two, he turned around, to face the other hollow’s, but then a large fist smashed into his back, and he smashed into the wall, he let out a groan in pain, and turned his head, his eyes widened as he witnessed the impossible; the hollow’s sliced mask, started healing itself, “impossible” this must be the results of their experiments, but how does one defeat these creatures? The hollow’s then, slowly approached him, until they all were engulfed, by lightening, they all fell to their knees, and then disintegrated, Bishamon was shocked by what he just saw, what happened to them, his questions were answered by a familiar voice, “c’mon, we need to keep moving” it was Takeshi, Bishamon let out a sigh of relief, and continued to walk down the corridor, until they found the chute, “you ready?” Takeshi asked, Bishamon nodded, and then Bishamon jumped down first, and Takeshi swiftly followed.

They finally made it to the bottom floor, but a dark figure stood in their way, Bishamon and akeshi both drew their blades and waited, the figure approached them, “what took you so long?” It was Minori, he had blood on his clothing, but it didn’t seem to be his own, Bishamon looked around, and saw 6 human’s down on the ground, they were probably dead, how strong was Minori, to take out 6 of these human’s, Bishamon struggled with just one, never mind 6 of them. “Now let’s do this” Takeshi stated, “do what?” Bishamon swiftly replied, Takeshi and Minori approached a large glass window, on the other side of the window, there were countless human’s that all stood in a large square, all facing forward, it didn't appear any of them were conscious, they were all lifeless, these must of been the host bodies, they all had a small metal cable, entering their skulls, from the ceiling, “right, Bishamon, release your zanpakuto’s and use that ability of yours and place it in this slot” he pointed to this small, slot the size of a blade, almost like a keyhole, or something, “erm, why?” Bishamon asked, Takeshi turned to him, “right, this amplifies the ability of a zanpakuto, and feeds your power, into those human’s down there, usually, a zanpakuto, with say, the ability, to control their will, would be in that slot, but if you put your blade, in their, all their memories, will be erased, and they won’t be under the control of the human’s, got it?” Bishamon was a bit sceptical, but he done as was requested, his blades grew, to a longer, black, katana, and then he entered the left one in the slot, after activating, after a minute, it ejected the blade, “okay, it’s done” Takeshi stated, Bishamon’s blades were sealed, and then sheathed, “now what?” He asked, Takeshi laughed, “well that’s a stupid question” he then gave Bishamon a cold stare, and impaled him, with his blade, “me and Minori here, are going to take this army, and then destroy the soul society!” He continued laughing, and withdrew his blade, from Bishamon’s gut, Bishamon fell to the ground, barely able to move, the pain was horrific, he felt as though he was dying, he mustered up enough strength, to ask a question “what’s...going on?” This time, Minori answered, “i suppose, it couldn't hurt. Right, all that we told you, was, a lie, these are just advanced mod soul’s, you see, the soul society is dealing under the table, as they need all the strength they can get, and me and Takeshi use to work here, you see, that slot, was intended, for Takeshi’s blade, to power the mod souls, after a few months in development, me and Takeshi wanted to use these mod souls to launch an assault on the soul society, but the mod souls already knew what their mission was, and that was to destroy hollow’s and help the soul society, so that why we needed you” Bishamon, coughed out some blood, and then his vision was getting blurry, “but how did you know, about my powers?” Takeshi then approached Bishamon, “that’s enough question’s, listen we are going to let you live, but if we see you again, we will kill you. Oh and if you were to tell the soul society, i would assume, that you would be labelled a traitor” Bishamon was now passing, in and out of consciousness, “but, why?” He stayed, awake long enough to hear, “we’re rogue, it’s what we do...”

There was a bleeping sound in Bishamon’s ear, and the sound of people talking, his eyes slowly opened, he heard a woman’s voice, “oh, your awake” Bishamon turned his head, to see a woman, in a shinigami uniform, “where am I?” he asked, the woman smiled, “the squad 4 barracks, a patrolling shinigami, found you lying on the street, covered in blood, luckily, he brought you here in time, what happened to you?” Bishamon started to close his eyes again, as he thought of what just took place, but he couldn’t tell anyone, “i don’t know” after that he closed his eyes, and began, to sleep once more.
Back to top Go down

A Rogue, is a Rogue (solo)
Page 1 of 1