The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo)   I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:47 pm

The news had hit the Academy by now. Kaiyo was quite surprised at the reaction, in all honesty she hadn't expected such an uproar. Of course with the news, rumours of a murder travelled with it, twisting her death from a brutal battle to a sweet suicide. Still, the panic within the Academy was quite amazing, a few people had quite literally broken down into tears. People Kaiyo had never met were sad. Drifting through the madness, Kaiyo had already been rushed by various students, shaking her by the collar to share the bad news. How do you look so sad about your own death? It was a tough one...

To escape the chaos, Kaiyo had found her way into the Academy library. Most tables were full, but for one, scattered with sheets and books. Edging closer, the brown haired girl took a seat. Kaiyo peered across to one of the books, her jaw dropping open as she read a few lines. Panick strewn across her face once she realised the table was laden with information on Shadowhunters and the central 46 archives. Kaiyo dropped her head almost instantly, praying it was just a coincidence when she saw a figure rise from the floor and seemingly draw closer to the table. The girl moved her hand up to cover her face, her head still down as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo)   I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Apollo rose from the ground and stumbled his way back towards the table, his head still hung in mourning. Reaching the table he noticed that another pair of feet was there, “What do you want, I have already heard the news and I really don’t care to hear it again.” His voice was a melancholy whisper, but he didn’t trust raising his voice at the moment.

Turning back he started to gather the papers from the ground, “Kaiyo was a friend, and she will be missed, but she would be mad at any who just sat around and mourned her instead of focusing on their goal.” Walking back to the table he sat the papers down in a helter-skelter stack, and then hastily realizing that he had left his drawn map of the central 46 rolled up on the table, quickly slid it up his sleeve.

For the first time he looked up at his visitor, a brown headed girl that wore the robes of a first year student, as she tried to hide behind her hand Apollo chuckled half-heartedly. “My name is Apollo, sorry that I am not in the mood to entertain, it’s just that I lost too many friends in the past. That is the reason shadowhunters never say goodbye.” Apollo smirked at the reference, “That is about the only useful thing they have here.”
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo)   I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Kaiyo's eyes grew wider from the second she heard Apollo's voice; guilt welled up inside the girl as he spoke. Shutting her eyes for a moment, the girl slowly raised her head. Smiling weakly at Apollo, 'It's fine, I know how you feel' she replied. Granted she knew that she wasn't really dead but that part seemed a little irrelevant for the moment. Though Kaiyo had never expected such a reaction from this guy, it surprised her; pleasantly.

Kaiyo dropped her arm onto the table as she smiled, 'Nice to meet you by the way Apollo' It felt odd saying that, seeing as the last time she met him, she was kicking him through a tree. Kaiyo figured she could have a bit of fun here though, and considering he was yet to figure out who she was, she decided he wouldn't at all. 'Do i know you, Apollo, your name sounds really familiar?' she puzzled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo)   I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Apollo studied the girl, but was too distracted by other thoughts to delve to deeply on anything, “I am sorry to say, but I have never met anyone that looks like you. As for Apollo, it’s a common enough name if you are well versed in Greek mythology. He was the god of the sun, pulling the sun through the sky with his chariot aflame, the god of healing and prophecy, as well as the personification of manly beauty. It is for those very facts that I often wonder if my parents didn’t have a nasty sense of humor.” He spoke in a pained tone, as he kept his hands busy absentmindedly rearranging papers and books and moving some to the floor, hoping to clear a spot so that the girl might use the table if she needed.

“So what of you, you’re a new admission to the academy, were you found or are you a noble?” Apollo asked curiously, though his tone had a sharp edge to it. “I am sorry that your first days had to be tainted by the death of one of the more friendly captains. I am proud to say that I knew her, if only for a brief instant.” Finally sitting down across from the girl Apollo’s blue eyes studied her. “You are familiar, though I can’t say from where, maybe some distant memory from my past. What did you say your name was again?”
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo)   I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Kaiyo couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at Apollo's introduction. The girl had always been slow with such matters, but it really seemed like he was flirting with her. Forcing back a laugh at just how differently she had met him the second time, she kept her expression more sombre. Though judging by his frantic and pointless stacking of papers, he was still a little flustered.

A small light bulb switched on inside Kaiyo's head, a way for her to help Apollo without him even knowing. The girl did truthfully care if he was caught and executed, and if he was planning on breaking into the central 46, well he might need a bit of help. 'First day today, I did some work at the central 46 before i was recruited here' That should surely be enough of a hint for him to get. Without her tearing off her hat and gloves and kicking him through a tree and shouting 'It's me! Kaiyo'...But that would be totally inappropriate.

Kaiyo shrugged with a mild smile, 'It's fine, a death is always a sad thing, but i thought the 11th squad Captain was a brutal murderer' she added, just fishing for compliments now. Distant memory of his past, there was a thought,

Kaiyo kept firm eye contact at his question. Her mind stumbling at the thought. How the hell did she not think of a name beforehand?! Did she not think she'd need on! 'Shit! Okay no need to panic just think of a name...Any name....A name of someone you don't know'. Kaiyo opened her mouth slowly to respond, her mouth moving to form different words, each stricken from her mind in an instant. She had nothing. Her eyes traced off as she heard the distant buzzing of the Academy bell, her words tumbling from her mouth before she had the stupid time to even stop them. 'Everyone just calls be Buzz'

What the actual fuck kind of name is Buzz?! she yelled inwardly, her eyes screaming over the worlds worst cover name.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo)   I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Apollo’s hand shot to the girls throat, “Never insult the captain or you may not live to regret it.” Apollo couldn’t believe his own actions, like he was a prisoner within his own grief. Letting his hand drop from her throat he stared at the table, “I am sorry, it’s just a lot to take in; you said you worked with Central 46?” Apollo’s eyes lit up for the briefest instant.

“Tell me Buzz, how do you feel about the rules in general?” Apollo asked an impish grin crossed his face as he chose his next words carefully, “I am planning something that, if it goes off without a hitch you can write your ticket to any squad you want. I am going to break into the Central 46 Archives, so as to ‘borrow’ some rather restricted reading material. I can’t do it alone though, I have a few others I need to ask and this.” Apollo slid the map out of his sleeve, “A map of the compound, I saw the former Captain’s copy and was able to draw it from memory, so are you in or not? If you are not, it matters little to me, who would believe you if you said a group of students were going to break into a secure compound?”
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo)   I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Kaiyo's hand twitched at Apollo's movement, fighting her instincts to block or evade, the girl simply sat there. Undoubtedly shocked at how strongly he had reacted, she'd figured that was a no then. 'It's fine, sorry...I didn't know' she muttered, trying to sound as sorry as possible.

Kaiyo's head slowly titled back up, the look in Apollo's eyes was enough for her to know. She was in. Kaiyo shrugged in a complacent manner, 'I guess rules are just guidelines'. Impressive memory, but Kaiyo knew the shortcuts and alarm triggers that weren't on the maps. Though the idea of getting a ticket into any squad at her choice seemed almost laughable. 'I'm in, I can help you with the route down to the Archives' she added. Her mind retracing her own steps, the amount of times she'd been called to the central 46, the sterile white hallways with no windows. Their eery nature was only being highlighted in her mind.

Kaiyo's eyes read along the map Apollo showed her. His memory really was quite impressive. Already though, Kayo could see things going badly. If anything were to go wrong, she'd be able to get him out of there, but not without showing her true power. Maybe she could just knock him out if anything went wrong. She was being far too pessimistic on this matter. Shrugging it off, she waited for any further information.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo)   I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't mean to interrupt(Apollo)
Page 1 of 1