The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app) Empty
PostSubject: A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app)   A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Tatsuya ran through the dark forest with great speed, skillfully moving between the trees as arrows barely missed him only by the slightest margin. The person firing those arrows was an expert marksman and kept getting increasingly close to his intended target. “Don’t think you can keep dodging my arrows, Tatsuya Okibi.” The man’s voice commented from a distance as he shot off another volley of arrows in rapid succession. Tatsuya could only dodge at the last possible second so as to not give his attacker a telegraphed direction. Moving quickly to one side, he was not able to completely dodge one of the arrows. Though just close enough to scratch his arm, he knew running more would eventually lead to his death. Tatsuya drew his zanpakuto and turned to deflect two more arrows coming in fast. Stopping in the middle of the forest, he had led the attacker far enough away from the town. He didn’t need innocent people getting in the cross fire of a battle.

“I never had any intention to keep dodging your arrows, Tsuneo Shihōin. I was merely moving the battle so that innocent people wouldn’t get hurt.” He looked out in the dark woods trying to find his attacker. “What does it matter to a murderer if people get killed? You didn’t show that kind of concern WHEN YOU KILLED MY GRANDFATHER.” He called out in anger as he launched more arrows at Tatsuya from a distance, which were also deflected. “I don’t know how many times I have to say it. I DID NOT KILL HIM!He swung his sword to the side and took one step forward. “That man that supposedly died by my sword could not have been your grandfather. Think about it.” He was about to explain himself, but was cut short. “SHUT UP! You have no right to speak of my grandfather, or of who he could or could not have been. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!Tsuneo was enraged as he thought about that painful day and took aim at Tatsuya. “You will pay for what you have done, and I will drag your lifeless body back to the elders before this night has ended.” He fired off one more arrow as he finished his statement. Tatsuya could hear the arrow piercing through the dark forest and tried to deflect it once more. *Clang* the sword connected with the arrow, but this time instead of just being deflected, it exploded right next to him.

*Six hours earlier*

The clan elders and several other members of the clan walked into the grand hall and took their places, with the elders at their usual end of the hall. One seat remained empty, that of the late Grand Elder. Months have passed, but they had yet to announce their successor. The younger members of the clan each had seats that lined up in front of each other with a large space between them. None of them had any idea why they were called to the hall. They were only advised by the guards that it was an urgent matter from Raiden that required all of their attention. Not long after the clan members were gathered, Raiden entered the room. He walked in calmly towards the center of the room and kneeled with his head down before he spoke. “Noble members of the Shihōin Clan, I’m glad you were able to come here on such short notice…” He was interrupted by the female elder. “Spare us the introduction, Raiden. Why have you gathered us?” Though he was still in charge of security, much of the clan had lost faith in Raiden after the loss of their Grand Elder. “Of course, Ma’am,” Raiden stood up and began pacing with his hands behind his back. “About a month ago I had received information that two of squad seven’s members came across two rogue shinigami. Those two rogues had descriptions matching that of former squad eleven member Junko Tenshi, and former squad two member…Tatsuya Okibi” Raiden watched as the clan members began to murmur and look back and forth at each other in surprise and confusion before he continued.

“Unsure of the information’s accuracy, I sent a unit to investigate the area. That unit then verified traces of their reiatsu at the scene.” Raiden was once again interrupted by one of the elders. “Are you saying that the murderer of our great leader is still alive? How can that be?” The elder shockingly asked. “That information would have suggested so, but I also was skeptical of the situation and needed solid evidence before I brought previous events back into the light. So I sent out various reconnaissance units out to the Living World to try and retrieve the hard evidence I needed.” As he continued his report an omnitsukido member brought in an orb. “Now, I only received this just a few hours ago, but there is no longer any doubt present in this world.” Raiden activated the orb, which then showed a holographic video of Tatsuya fighting a big gorilla-esque hollow. All the members in the room immediately stood up from their chairs in an uproar of commotion and complete shock. “Honorable members, please calm down,” Raiden tried desperately to regain control of the situation when one younger clan member spoke up. “How can you expect us to remain calm when that murderer has been alive and free this entire time.” He bluntly stated.

“Shihōin-sama, at this time I am organizing an assault and capture unit for the sole purpose of retrieving the murderer Tatsuya Okibi, who is currently in Karakura Town.” Raiden tried to reassure the clan with the capture of Tatsuya. “If that is the case, then I’ll lead the unit.” Tsuneo advised the entire clan, who then began to mutter to themselves. “Shihōin-sama, I highly advise against such an action.” Raiden stated with an air of concern. “I concur with Raiden, Tsuneo. That man has already murdered one Shihōin. The thought of losing you or for that matter anyone of you to that man is too much to bear.” One elder looked at all the younger members in the room worriedly. “Venerable elders, I’m asking for your blessing to bring the murderer to justice. What better ways than to have a Shihōin clan’s member lead the way?” Tsuneo approached the elders and argued in desperation. “You are very ambitious Tsuneo, but a decision has been made,” replied the elder with a stern look. “This is a disgrace to our…” “THAT’S ENOUGH!” The elder stopped Tsuneo with a booming voice. “You are forbidden from engaging or attempting to engage the murderer Tatsuya Okibi. And that goes for all of you. Do you understand?” The elder ordered and looked directly at Tsuneo when he asked the question. “Yes sir,” Tsuneo replied trying to hide his fury at the elders order. “Raiden, by any means necessary, bring the murderer to justice… dead or alive. Also find the squad twelve member who had supposedly killed that man and question him about the situation.” An elder turned to Raiden and ordered before they all began to leave. “Of course Shihōin-sama.” Raiden began to leave the room himself. Tsuneo was one of the last to leave. “So what are you going to do?” Asked on of the other younger members. “What do you think?” He walked out of the room leaving the others behind.

Spoiler:

*Two hours earlier*

A senkaimon opened by the river and out stepped a single figure dressed in an omnitsukido outfit with a sword slung across their back. It wasn’t near his first time in the Living World, but it was a first being alone and a first for disregarding the elder’s orders. Being well trained, it wasn’t hard getting access to the clan’s senkaimon and sneaking off to the Living World. “I hope you are prepared to pay for your crimes, Tatsuya Okibi.” He spoke to himself as he began to head into the town and search for Tatsuya alone. Meanwhile, Tatsuya had just finished scavenging for food when he felt a new reiatsu in the town. Though it seemed to feel a bit familiar, he just passed it off as a new resident shinigami for the town here to relieve the other. Off in the distance, the sun was beginning to set, darkness was approaching. Tatsuya was getting ready to meet with Junko at an abandoned house they were using for shelter, but there was an ominous feeling in the air this evening. He decided to find a different place to stay for the night until the feeling had passed. Tatsuya found himself at the edge of the town in the warehouse district. Finding an abandoned warehouse was easy, and he made himself as comfortable as possible given his situation. Given the history of the town Tatsuya rarely needed to conceal his reiatsu to hide his presence.

*Moments Earlier*

Tatsuya’s eyes shot open from his quick slumber when he felt a reiatsu close by his location. “Can’t say I’m not glad I woke up. That dream wasn’t exactly a good one.” He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and stood up. Just as he felt the reiatsu getting closer, it disappeared. Tatsuya knew it could not be a coincidence. “They” knew he was alive. Tatsuya began to move to the darker parts of the warehouse and wait. Tsuneo entered into the warehouse through one of the many open windows. True to the omnitsukido he was silent and light on his feet, not making a sound. Tsuneo had felt a shinigami’s reiatsu in the distance not long after he arrived and felt it was Tatsuya’s. Though only a guess, he knew it paid off when he was only a few hundred meters away and it almost completely vanished. Tatsuya had no intention of completely hiding his presence from the single person who sought him out. A person like that would not give up easily if they simply lost track of the person’s whereabouts. They had to be shown that they could not stand up to the person they were hunting in order to get them to back off. But then again, a person with enough confidence to try it alone had to have some skill.

Tatsuya hid in the shadows, out of the moon light, and watched as his stalker entered the warehouse. Tsuneo knew at this point he was at a disadvantage since he was in the light, but there were no other accessible entrances that would allow him to remain quiet. He silently drew his sword from its sheath and proceeded to scan the area. He knew Tatsuya was still here, he just couldn’t pinpoint him, and knowing he was a close combat fighter, he wanted to be prepared. It was difficult to see and Tsuneo didn’t want to walk into the darker areas since he knew he was being watched; he had an idea. The moon was full and gave off a good amount of light, so he brought up his sword and began to reflect the light into the dark areas of the warehouse. Though it wasn’t a significant amount, it was still enough to make out figures and movement where ever the light hit. “Clever.” Tatsuya thought as he began to silently move around, closer to the person. Tatsuya quietly drew his sword with his right hand and approached the figure from the side, just behind their vision. He placed the edge of his blade by his neck, but not against it, and raised the sword to touch their chin. Tsuneo froze on the spot and knew it was over. Tatsuya had other intentions on the other hand.

“You have confidence in yourself, coming after me on your own. Remove your mask.” He requested as nicely as possible given the situation. The man gave a quick motion for the mask, but was quickly stopped when Tatsuya added pressure on the blade. “Slowly,” Tatsuya requested with a little more firmness in his voice. Tatsuya saw the man’s face as his mask was slowly lifted off and dropped to the ground. “You look familiar.” Tatsuya tried to remember who the man was. “I should Murderer, I’m Tsuneo Shihōin. You murdered my grandfather.” He spoke softly, but bluntly. “Shihōin?!” Tatsuya’s blade briefly left contact with Tsuneo, who quickly reacted to move away and swing his sword at Tatsuya. “Did that surprise you Murderer?” Tsuneo asked after Tatsuya blocked the attack. “Did you think that just because you killed our great leader, we would all be afraid to come after you?” Tatsuya pushed him away. He didn’t need any more noble blood on his already soiled hands. “I did not kill him.” Tatsuya answered Tsuneo, who lunged at him with another attack. “What? You expect me to think my grandfather would just throw himself on your sword and killed himself? Your bold assumptions offend the honor of my family.” Tatsuya’s eyes grew wide when Tsuneo unwittingly stated the exact scenario that happened as he blocked and dodged Tsuneo’s attacks. “I don’t know how you survived before, but I don’t care. YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE ME.” Tsuneo’s fury was being unleashed on the seemingly guilty Tatsuya

Tsuneo drew back his sword and prepared to slash, vertically, at Tatsuya, who threw his sword spinning into the air above him. Tsuneo’s eyes briefly left Tatsuya and focused on the spinning blade. Tatsuya reached and grabbed Tsuneo’s right wrist and tried to pull him onto the ground, but with a little redirecting Tsuneo flipped towards Tatsuya and kicked at Tatsuya’s face. Having to let go to avoid getting kicked Tsuneo landed on his feet and swung his sword at Tatsuya, who had his back turned towards him as he turned out of the way of the kick. Tatsuya brought his left hand right behind his head and grabbed his sword as it came back down to block Tsuneo’s attack. Tatsuya jumped away and turned to face Tsuneo. “Just leave now Tsuneo. I don’t want to hurt you.” Tatsuya lowered his sword and raised his hand in front of him. “You only say that because you know you can’t beat me.” He stated smugly as he prepared to attack Tatsuya again. “I would here that the Grand Elder was the most humble of all you clan members, and I believe it must have been true.” Tatsuya raised his sword once more as Tsuneo charged at him in anger. “I don’t want to hear you speak of my grandfather.” He angrily commented when their two blades collide. This was going nowhere. Tatsuya’s only option was to incapacitate Tsuneo without killing him. Tatsuya began to push Tsuneo’s sword back against his body and then kicked him right through the nearby wall. As Tsuneo lay on the ground Tatsuya flash stepped right above him and punched him hard in the stomach. The punch was hard enough to make Tsuneo spit out blood, but he did not let go of his sword. Tatsuya grabbed his face with his large hand and threw him a few meters away. “I already told you. I did not kill your grandfather. Now leave, I will not have my hands soiled by your blood as well.” Tatsuya gave him another chance to leave. He did not want this fight to escalate, with unknown contents and a number of people in the area, one slip up from either one of them could be hazardous. “If you want me to leave, you are going to have to kill me.” Tsuneo stood up and wiped the blood from his mouth. “Fly straight and true, Shuurai.” Tsuneo released his zanpakuto. It transformed before them into a silver bow with one sapphire jewel just above and below the grip and a blade at both ends; an elegant look to correspond with his upbringing no doubt. Tsuneo quickly took out an arrow from what used to be his sheath and shot it at Tatsuya. The arrow was effectively deflected by Tatsuya who began to run into the nearby forest after he sheathed his sword. He wasn’t sure of what other abilities it might have had, but he did not want to endanger the people nearby if Tsuneo decided to use them. Plus he couldn’t use his zanpakuto with all the unknown contents in the area. He decided to lead him into the forest where there would be less lives to worry about, if any at all.

Spoiler:

*Present*

The explosion sent Tatsuya crashing through a nearby tree. He quickly staggered to his feet and shook his head. “You thought my arrows could only pierce didn’t you. Don’t worry, everyone makes that mistake when I only use those types of arrows.” Tsuneo grabbed two more arrows and launched them from a distance. Tatsuya quickly flash stepped out of the way when he heard the arrows piercing the air, dodging the resulting explosions. He only knew what direction Tsuneo was firing the arrows from, but he could not see him. The forest was dense and the moonlight could barely pierce through the foliage. He couldn’t risk getting too close to Tsuneo without seeing him. Tsuneo’s arrows traveled fast and Tatsuya needed as much time as possible to dodge them. There was only one route that Tatsuya could think of to see Tsuneo. “Rise from the ashes, Suzaku.” Tatsuya’s zanpakuto disappeared and was replaced by two flaming, bladed gauntlets that covered to just under his elbows. Tsuneo stared at Tatsuya from a distance, he had briefly heard of Tatsuya’s fire type zanpakuto, but this was his first time seeing it. “Hinote Soujuu,” Dozens of tennis ball sized fireballs formed from Tatsuya’s arms and shot out in all directions hitting the leaves on top and the trunks of the trees, igniting them instantly and providing more than enough light to see in the distance. “There you are.” Tatsuya looked at Tsuneo off in the distance. Tsuneo quickly grabbed another arrow from his quiver and shot in Tatsuya’s direction. Tatsuya left his arms at his side and created a wall of fire in front of him. To Tatsuya’s surprise the arrow didn’t even hit the wall. Instead it hit the ground just in front of him. “It seems the light has disrupted your aim Tsuneo.” Tatsuya lowered the wall and looked at Tsuneo. “Maybe it has and maybe it hasn’t.” Tsuneo had a smile cross his face. Tatsuya’s eyes went from Tsuneo to the ground where the arrow hit. Nothing happened at that instant at least that is what he thought. Tatsuya had trouble moving from his current spot in the forest. “What the hell?!” Tatsuya exclaimed, he had no idea what was happening. “So you noticed it, didn’t you? You see my arrows have an ability called Kuten. It is very unique in that it doesn’t even have to touch the body to be effective, all it really needs to hit is your shadow. Look carefully at the shadow, you should see electricity surrounding it like a net. Though it would be more effective if it hit your body, hitting your shadow will at least slow you down.” Tsuneo took aim at Tatsuya with his bow. “There is no coming back this time Murderer.” Tsuneo released the arrow and shot at Tatsuya.

“Damn it.” Tatsuya quickly created his firewall and stopped the arrow. “I see that wall is not just for show and you don’t really have to make any movements to create it either.” Tsuneo shot a volley of arrows at the wall in an attempt to break it. He would have moved, but the area he was in had the least amount of fire nearby. The flames were big and getting closer fast. Soon after the volley of arrows were stopped by the wall, Tatsuya changed it into a big fireball and slammed it into the ground, dislodging it from his shadow. He quickly began to run to the side to avoid more arrows fired off by Tsuneo. “There is no doubt you could have dodged my arrows and got close to me. But because you needed to see where I was, you created your own doom.” Tsuneo quickly shot more of his seemingly endless supply of arrows. Tatsuya dodged them all, but the last one shot hit a tree that had his shadow on it, stopped him cold. “Got you.” More arrows were launched, but blocked again by the wall of fire. A fireball quickly dislodged the arrow and Tatsuya began his run again. “How the hell am I supposed to get close to him?!” Tatsuya thought as he continued to run and dodge, trying to make sure his shadow wasn’t going to get hit either. Just as Tatsuya crossed into a large amount of fire two arrows found his shadow and just as quickly an arrow was heading straight towards his heart. Tatsuya looked up to see an arrow coming fast at him with not enough time to create a wall. Tatsuya closed his eyes and waited for the impact, but nothing happened.

“Tatsuya…Tatsuya. Open your eyes.” A familiar serene female voice was heard in his head. He slowly opened his eyes and found himself in his inner world. “Suzaku! How did I get here?” Tatsuya was a bit confused. Last time he came into his inner world, it was because he wanted to. “I brought you here to save you.” The majestic phoenix lowered her head. “Thank you Suzaku, but once I get out of here I am going to die. I have an arrow headed straight for my heart.” He was grateful, but he knew that it was a fact. “No. you won’t die.” Suzaku walked closer to him. “What are you talking about?!” Tatsuya had trouble believing what she said. “I saved you as soon as you closed your eyes. Right now your body is there, but not there.” Tatsuya was as confused as ever. “What is that supposed to mean?” He began to walk back and forth nervously waiting for an answer. “It’s called Kaen Kyuutou; one of my abilities. When you were stopped by Tsuneo’s arrows, you were touching the flames near you. I simply jumped you into those flames.” Tatsuya’s eyes were wide with disbelief. “So does that mean I’m invincible while I’m inside the flames?” He managed to finally say something after a while of silence. “Yes and no. Though you can’t be touched physically, if there are no flames nearby, you will for the most part cease to exist. That is unless there is a fire that gets started in the same area.” Suzaku carefully informed an attentive Tatsuya. “Wait, you said that I need flames nearby if the ones I am currently in die out. Are you saying that I can move from place to place as long as there are flames nearby?” If Suzaku could have looked at Tatsuya with a smile, she would have. “That’s right, Kaen Kyuutou allows you to get close to a target that you would normally have a hard time doing so, as long as there are flames present next to you and to the target. But you have to be touching the flames to jump in them.” Suzaku began to flap her wings and hover over the lake of fire. “That won’t be a problem where I’m at right now. Thank you again Suzaku, for lending me your power.” Tatsuya closed his eyes as Suzaku said something. “My power is yours whenever you need it Tatsuya.”

“WHAT?!” Tsuneo saw the arrow hit nothing but air, where Tatsuya should have been. Tatsuya opened his eyes and found that Suzaku was right; he was in the flames. His vision was a little different, but he was still able to differentiate between Tsuneo and his surroundings. He could also, in a sense, feel the flames around him like they were a part of him. The fire had almost completely surrounded both fighters. “He is willing to die to kill me. Idiot.” He thought as he jumped out on the left side of Tsuneo. “Whoa, that’s going to take some getting used to.” He shuttered and commented out loud at the new sensation he felt when he jumped out, subsequently drawing Tsuneo’s attention to his direction. “How..” Tsuneo shot an arrow at Tatsuya with no hesitation which missed Tatsuya when he jumped back into the flames once more. “What the hell are you?!” Tsuneo shouted and brought his bow up, aiming in all direction trying to find Tatsuya. Tatsuya waited in the fire for Tsuneo to give his back to his direction and then jumped out of the fire. “Hey.” Tatsuya shouted from behind making Tsuneo shoot off his arrow and quickly swing his bladed bow at Tatsuya. “So you can use that thing.” Tatsuya blocked Tsuneo’s attack and kneed him in the gut making him stagger back. “You can still leave Tsuneo.” He gave him one final chance to leave while he still had the strength. “YOU BASTARD!” Tsuneo charged at him with a series of quick strike with his zanpakuto. “So be it.” Tatsuya blocked and dodged his attacks, before grabbing Tsuneo zanpakuto by the grip and simultaneously kicking him. Tatsuya then “turned off” the flames on his gauntlets and grabbed Tsuneo by the neck with his right hand and lifted him off the ground to give him a devastating head butt, giving him a big gash on his forehead and sending him into a daze. “I already told you. I didn’t kill him. But you don’t listen. Now here is what I’m going to do after you black out.” Tatsuya had an evil glare in his eyes as his grip tightened around Tsuneo’s neck, causing him to struggle and try and catch his breath. “I’m going to let you live. Not something a murderer would do right, but it’ll give you something to think about after you wake up.” His grip now completely cut off Tsuneo’s oxygen supply and his eyes rolled up in the back of his head. Tatsuya didn’t release until he was sure Tsuneo was passed out. In order to make sure Tsuneo did not wake up anytime soon Tatsuya threw him hard, sending him crashing through a few trees and letting him lay where he fell. Just as he was getting ready to dispel the fires around them, a new group of people showed.

“Omnitsukido?!” Tatsuya took a step back and raised his arms in preparation. “Get Master Tsuneo out of here.” One man with a familiar voice spoke. “Yes sir.” They all responded in unison and picked up Tsuneo and his zanpakuto before disappearing. “Raiden!” Tatsuya called out when he remembered the voice. “You won’t stop until you murder the entire Shihōin Clan, will you? Well I’m not going to let it happen.” Raiden removed his mask and unsheathed his sword. “That man came looking for me. I was only defending myself. I wasn’t going to kill him.” Tatsuya stated firmly, not letting his guard down. “Only because we arrived in time did you not get to kill Master Tsuneo.” Raiden charged forward with his sword raised. “Hado #1 - Sho” Raiden pushed Tatsuya back to a tree and quickly caught up to him with a sword strike. Tatsuya hit the tree, but instinctively rolled to one side to dodge Raiden’s strike. “You’ve gotten stronger.” Raiden commented as Tatsuya jumped away from him to get distance. “I don’t want to fight you Raiden.” Tatsuya tried to get leniency out of Raiden. “Then just give up and let your head roll at my feet.” Tatsuya’s eyes narrowed in at Raiden when he heard his comment. “You nobles are all the same, but I have no concern with killing you.” Tatsuya charged forward and threw quick punches at Raiden. Raiden blocked and dodged them with little effort and quickly planted a kick in Tatsuya’s gut, sending him back. “Hinote Soujuu," Tatsuya slide back and threw his arms forward sending several small fireballs at Raiden. Raiden began to jump from side to side in order to dodge the fireballs, giving his back to the fires nearby. Tatsuya had used his fireballs to distract Raiden and jumped out from behind with a punch aimed at his back. Raiden felt his presence at the last second and moved to the side getting hit by Tatsuya’s bladed fist in his right arm. “I’m not the same person you picked on when we first met Raiden.” Raiden grunted and dropped his sword as Tatsuya removed his blade from his arm, it was now useless, and bleeding profusely.

“You bastard, it’ll take more than that to beat me.” Raiden charged at Tatsuya with his arm hanging at his side. Tatsuya punched at Raiden, who kicked his fist away and punched him in the face with his good arm. Tatsuya stumbled back, but did not fall. Raiden followed up quickly with a hard kick to the stunned Tatsuya’s left knee, bringing him to the ground quickly and then kneeing him in the face. Tatsuya grunted and fell back on the ground while Raiden continued upward after the knee and then intended to stomp on Tatsuya’s head. Tatsuya looked up and rolled out of the way and pulled Raiden’s feet out from under him. Raiden fell on his good arm and pushed back to his feet while Tatsuya got to his. Raiden jumped to a nearby tree and then jumped off the trunk towards Tatsuya with a round kick at his face. Tatsuya brought both of his arms up to block the kick. Raiden still had momentum making his body continue forward around Tatsuya’s head where he planted his knee send Tatsuya forward into the ground. Tatsuya rolled forward back to his feet in some fire and jumped in quickly coming out behind Raiden and punching at the back of his head. “Predictable.” Raiden side stepped to his right a planted a solid elbow into Tatsuya ribcage, cracking two. Tatsuya grunted gripped his ribs in pain and was kicked by Raiden back into the flames. “That’s a neat trick, but you still have much to learn about using it properly.” Tatsuya had heard this and he was right. The fire had spread far by now so Tatsuya used it to get as far away from there as quick as possible. Even with one arm Raiden was still tougher than most shinigami, Tatsuya wasn’t ready for him yet.

“Where are you Tatsuya? Don’t tell you have given up already?” Raiden shouted into the burning forest when one lone omnitsukido member came back. “Raiden, Sir. Master Tsuneo has been taken to the senkaimon. Your orders?” Raiden waited a moment to see if Tatsuya would come back out before speaking. “We will leave that murderer for another day. Our primary concern right now is the well being of Master Tsuneo. Let’s get him back to the estate quickly.” Raiden picked up his sword and left without waiting for an acknowledgement and headed towards the senkaimon. “How could I let this happen?! He is a mere commoner and yet he caused this much damage to me.” He furiously thought as he gripped his injured arm. “Tatsuya Okibi, you had better pray that you don’t cross me again.” Raiden kept his eyes in the distance as he thought. Raiden arrived at the senkaimon where the rest of the unit were standing by and tending to the unconscious Tsuneo. “How is he?” Raiden knelt down next to Tsuneo and looked him over. “Other then gash on his forehead there doesn’t seem to be any other serious injury, Sir,” said one of the men as Raiden slowly stood up. “Alright, lets get him back home then. Open the gate.” Raiden looked back to the burning forest. “Next time, you die.” He thought to himself before stepping through the gate.

“Damn he’s strong.” Tatsuya thought as he stepped out of the forest gripping his cracked ribs. He turned to look at the still burning forest and sighed. He would have liked to dispel the fire but he couldn’t risk going back there. He could only hope that the people could stop it before it hurts anyone. He slowly began to hobble towards the abandoned house where Junko was at. Though it might take a while. Tatsuya knew that his time of peaceful hiding was now over. He would have to watch his back every second of the day from now on. Tatsuya wondered how his friends and the Captain took the news that he was alive. And he thought about how Sumiko would react to that same news. There wasn’t a day that went by without him thinking about her. Tatsuya had to stop his walk and find a place to sit. He took a clear spot in an alley way and quickly fell asleep from exhaustion. Though he had a rough night, he did have pleasant dreams play through his mind.

Shikai 2nd Ability application
word count = Do you really need one...look at it.

Kaen Kyuutou (Flame Jump)- Tatsuya gains the ability to jump into a fire and come out of another nearby area as long as fire is present. At his current level, he needs fire as big as his body to move through, but as he gets stronger the fire required becomes less and less, until he is able to jump into red hot embers. If the fires are extinguished while he is trying to jump through them, he will be trapped in that area... in limbo, until someone creates a big enough fire necessary for him to jump through. Currently he is able to jump through fire that is within 15 meters of his starting location, this area will expand as he gains strength.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app)   A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 am

A less reliable version of Shunpo with decent conditions and limitations. Only question is if you're the only one allowed in the jumps or can you drag someone in?

FYI: 5502 words
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app)   A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 am

For now, yes. It's only him allowed. Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app)   A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:01 am

Nothing wrong here.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app)   A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Noble's Wrath (Solo + 2nd shikai ability app)
Page 1 of 1