The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiroi and Kuromeru; Kaoseu's Second Shikai Ability

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Shiroi and Kuromeru; Kaoseu's Second Shikai Ability Empty
PostSubject: Shiroi and Kuromeru; Kaoseu's Second Shikai Ability   Shiroi and Kuromeru; Kaoseu's Second Shikai Ability I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 pm

A cluttered mess. That was the best way to describe Kaoseu’s office. Lately, he’d been swamped with paperwork, and had no time for cleaning. He surveyed the wreck that was the small space and huffed. Being the duty bound person he was, he resigned himself to cleaning, until it was done. Several hours later, he picked up the last thing on the floor, a tattered old robe he had worn a long time ago. He grinned as he picked it up. Something fell to the ground and rolled against the big toe of Kaoseu’s bare left foot. He reached over and picked it up, and held it against the light. It was a shard of glass at first glance, and then he felt it vibrate and a glow emanated from it and realized it was one of the mysterious jewels from the cavern he first achieved Shikai in. His grin spread further as he relived his several encounters with his Zanpakutou.

”Well, if ya miss us that much, ya pansy, go back and we’ll have another go. It’s about time I had some release from this pathetic charade you call a life. So get down there, ‘fore’ I come in there, ya pathetic excuse of a soul!”

Kaoseu couldn’t help but laugh. He had to oblige his mild mannered Zanpakutou, as well as himself. He readied his things and let his squad know he’d be out for a little and left. He made the trip at a leisurely Senka pace, despite his Zanpakutou’s repeated curses and complaints of him to speed up. Truth be told, Kaoseu was only trying to annoy the pestering being so that the fight he knew was coming would be more interesting and rage filled. He could almost feel the being’s growing fury in the air.

An hour later, Kaoseu had arrived at the cave and made his way through the crevice in the wall. Immediately he was assaulted by a harsh brightness from the large crystal in the ceiling. The ambient light had some effect on him because he had closed his eyes tightly and as he reopened them, he realized he was moving too slowly. He smelled earth and greenery and on instinct jumped to his left. His eyes finished opening and his vision restored as a huge thundering crash resounded. He grinned as he saw the colors from his dream the last time still remained, but the grin faltered as he remembered the face of the third being. Seeing an opportunity, Black drove forward quickly, his first strike, which had resulted in the crash, had missed Kaoseu and he was obviously Hell bent on hitting the Shinigami.

Kaoseu drew both blades and began swinging them in tight circles about his body, protecting himself from all angles as he approached the quick moving figure that was Black. Kaoseu felt three two strikes from behind hit and stop his blades, and then a third knock him forward, off balance and unprepared, towards Black. A sharp stinging pain drove a scream from Kaoseu as Black’s blade pierced Kaoseu’s ribcage, narrowly missing his lung and heart. Blood spurted from Kaoseu’s mouth and Black grinned, as did Kaoseu. He stood shakily, holding Black’s hand on the blade.

”Sorry, Black-”

”Fer fuck’s sake, my name’s Kuromeru, and my brother is Shiroi!” roared Kuromeru. Kaoseu was intrigued. He had no idea they had names, but then again, he’d been verbally shot down when he’d asked the first time. He grinned and finished his sentence, his hands shaking as he held onto the struggling Kuromeru.

”Sorry, Kuromeru, but I’m not done yet. Shine in the shadows… and hide in the light…”

”Aw, you little fu-!”

”SHIROKURO!”

Black and white light shot from around Kaoseu, with him as the center of a ravenous hurricane of colored Reiatsu. Kuromeru shot from the hurricane attached to the front of a black crescent, followed by 2 more that plowed into his form after he crashed into a thick-trunked tree. Shiroi could be heard laughing from farther away, his black blade draped over a shoulder. The light dissipated as Kaoseu controlled his Spiritual Pressure. He stood there unmoving as he watched the dust drift away from where Kuromeru had landed. After several moments, Kaoseu removed Kuromeru’s blade from his stomach. With a sickening squelch, the blade came free of Kaoseu’s flesh. No blood came out, and the blade disappeared. Kaoseu figured Kuromeru had re-summoned it, and he Flash Stepped to where his Zanpakutou Spirit had crashed. Kaoseu saw a flicker of movement and he sent a volley of hardened shadow-spikes at where the movement came from. He was rewarded by a massive force that slammed into him from above, driving him down to the ground. The plummet caused his body to be forced several feet into the ground. He dug himself out and stood. His entire being ached and he felt welts on his back from whatever it was that had hit him.

He cursed as he stood, wincing in pain from the already taut skin stretching further over the blisters. He looked above him and saw Kuromeru staring down at him, a grin on his lips and a smug look on his face. Kaoseu gritted his teeth and launched himself into the air, blades trailing behind him. As he neared, he swung both arms forward, launching the blades out in such a way that they crossed. He curled his ring and pinkie finger tightly, causing the blades to cross back, with Kuromeru as their colliding point. He heard Shiroi chuckle behind him and found out the reason why soon after. His blades continued on their deadly path, until they slammed into Kuromeru’s unmoving figure. Then, the figure drifted apart and faded, to reveal Kuromeru standing smugly behind Kaoseu’s interlocked blades. Kaoseu yanked his blades back, but not before his Zanpakutou spirit grabbed a hold of the bandages and yanked back, much harder than Kaoseu pulled.

Like a ragdoll, Kaoseu was yanked forward with his blades, closer to Kuromeru’s ever growing figure. When he was within striking range, Kuromeru’s blade lunged forward, piercing Kaoseu through the center of the chest. Blood spurted from the wound and Kaoseu coughed up the thick, metallic-tasting life substance. Little did Kuromeru know is that as his blade had pierced Kaoseu’s chest, he had grabbed his left handed blade and now he whispered quietly as his right hand deftly pointed up, something Kuromeru would fail to notice.

”Hado 4, WHITE LIGHTNING!!!” he called with as much force and anger as he could muster. There was a spray of white ichor and Kaoseu felt the spatters on his face and hands as Kuromeru’s sword arm was blown in half at the elbow. A cry of pain roiled from the injured and now angered Zanpakutou spirit. Kuromeru lunged at Kaoseu, left hand outstretched. Kaoseu only grinned as lifted his left hand and sliced across as hard as he could. He was in enough time to sever his hand just before it got a death grip around his throat. Kaoseu fell to the ground, as did Kuromeru. His vision was getting hazy and he could hear other, more welcoming whispers. Then, his vision was blotted out.

His eyes refocused on Kuromeru’s face standing above him, limbs still missing, seething fury in his eyes. The being raised a foot and set it on the blade that still protruded from Kaoseu’s chest and pressed down. Kaoseu gasped in pain and clutched loosely at the sword, his fingers fumbling and pointing in all directions.

”So, any last words for ya? Or will you die and fail in silence?” sneered the Zanpakutou. Kaoseu chuckled and spit up at him, the bloody saliva hitting the oppressor square between the eyes. Outraged, Kuromeru lifted a foot to stomp down, and Kaoseu’s first and middle finger snapped together, aimed directly at Kuromeru’s head as he smirked and called,

”Hado 4, White Lightning!”

It was over in an instant. Kuromeru’s foot and entire body fell back as his head snapped back, a gaping hole in the center of his forehead. Kaoseu grinned a bloody grin and watched as his opponent fell to the ground, dead. He closed his eyes, knowing he would be going soon as well. He took a deep breath, and then he breathed no more.

Sounds came to him, and he sat up quickly. apparently, he sat up unexpectedly as well. He slammed his forehead full tilt into Kuromeru’s and they both were knocked back out for a few moments. Kaoseu came to again and this time sat up slower. His head throbbed a bit, but he was otherwise fine. Kuromeru was still out, snoring like a child after a day of hard play. He grinned as he looked to Shiroi.

”Ya did good fer a wormy piece’a’ shit. You managed to beat Kuromeru. You should ‘speriment, try out how he managed all that stuff during battle. But fer now, you should go, before he wakes back up and wants another match. I honestly don’t think ya could handle it, kid.”

Kaoseu grinned and nodded, closing his eyes again. He heard a groan from where Kuromeru had been slumbering ad chuckled.

”HEY! WAIT! WHERE THE FU-” began the groggy voice of Kuromeru as Kaoseu reawakened in the still brightly lit cavern. He covered his eyes and stood as he called his blades.

”Shine in the shadows and hide in the light... Shirokuro!” he called, and a column of white and black light exploded upwards around him. Kaoseu reigned in the flow of Reiatsu, feeling the familiar state of his Shikai. He pulsed his Reiatsu once and let the bandages wrap themselves around his wrists, hands, fingers, and forearms. He then began moving through kata and occasionally adding in strikes with his shadow manipulation. He thought of what the ability could have been, but the light kept distracting him. That’s when it hit him; light waves!

Kaoseu chuckled and let leak his Reiatsu evenly about him, poking and prodding at the air. He finally began feeling tiny pulses and trails in the air and let his Reiatsu sink in to it, as he did with his shadow manipulation. When he was sure of complete fusion, he condensed all of it in the largest mass he could muster. The light from the crystal faded to a comfortable shine and Kaoseu let his eyes refocus. He grinned as he toyed around with the ability, finding different and new ways to use it, although his limits were exactly the same as his shadow control. He experimented a bit, trying to figure out how Kuromeru had managed to burn him. He sighed, figuring he’d learn all his abilities soon enough, as he grew more accustomed to them through practice and battle. As it were, he was late. He hurriedly ate a bit of food and then packed his things and left the cave. He sucked in the fresh outside air and then exhaled slowly. He looked to the sky and began walking, and then Flash Stepped the rest of the way back to Seireitei. After a quick shower and some real food, he returned to his duties; filing out paperwork. Hours passed, and he finally dragged his worn body to his quarters and flopped down on the bed, asleep before he hit the pillow. He grinned in his sleep as his mind drifted off to future occurences, the warning and recent events in his inner world far from his mind for once in the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Shiroi and Kuromeru; Kaoseu's Second Shikai Ability   Shiroi and Kuromeru; Kaoseu's Second Shikai Ability I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 pm

Ability 2: Hikari Seigyo

Description of Ability:

Kaoseu has control over any forms of lightwaves within a 50 foot radius of him. His maximum amount of lightwaves able to currently be used is a mass 6.5 feet tall, 4.5 feet wide, and 3.5 feet deep. With each rank after rank 4, the distance Kaoseu can control the lightwaves increases by 25 feet, and the amount of lightwave mass he can accumulate and control increases by 1.5 feet for each dimension.

-------------------------------------------------------
Required Word Count: 400 words

Application Word Count: 1923 words
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Shiroi and Kuromeru; Kaoseu's Second Shikai Ability   Shiroi and Kuromeru; Kaoseu's Second Shikai Ability I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Approved Added to Bio - Just people add more detail to summary I get what you mean but others might now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiroi and Kuromeru; Kaoseu's Second Shikai Ability   Shiroi and Kuromeru; Kaoseu's Second Shikai Ability I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiroi and Kuromeru; Kaoseu's Second Shikai Ability
Page 1 of 1